Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How will you be spending your Holidays? **Hoodie Random Giveaway!!!**

Comments

• Options
    whitefang514whitefang514 Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    I will be spending the holidays at My aunts on Christmas eve eating an Italian sea food tradition!
    It's a dinner of 9 different dishes of seafood. So Crab cakes, shrimp, muscles, lobster, salmon, and more! I'm so excited. And I'm probably going to be playing Sims 3 Pets for like 48 hours straight because I love the animals. I'm hoping for a new Sims3 game! I'm also spending time with my family at home and opening presents with all my cousins later on Christmas day like we do every year.

I'm so excited for Christmas!

~Allison
    c:
  • Options
    MadiCullenMadiCullen Posts: 1,115
    edited December 2011
    I am spending the day at home with my family here in New Brunswick, CA. Hopefully there will be some snow on the ground this year and we can put on a cozy fire to eat brunch around in the morning. We'll stay in the house all day, eating cookies and whatnot while family visits. I love spending Christmas day home, so we can all enjoy being together before "Christmas Dinner" on boxing day in the next city over with my dad's family. I'll play some carols on my guitar, maybe some piano, and my mom will lend her amazing voice and sing with me. I've been strumming away at Christmas music since December first, when we began decorating! :D Happy Holidays Simmers! ~
  • Options
    Myss_turyMyss_tury Posts: 91 Member
    edited December 2011
    As I just had surgery and not up to getting about much, My husband is hosting Christmas day and dinner at our house! All the family will be coming and spending the entire day as hubby plays host. We will begin by saying hellos, hugs all the good stuff, then unwrap presents as the kids will all want to get right into that! Sitting around the fire playing and chatting. Then a huge formal meal yes you guessed it! Cooked and served by the greatest guy ever! More resting from a spectacular meal and then coffee and dessert!
  • Options
    JaguwarJaguwar Posts: 143 Member
    edited December 2011
    Hard Christmas for me. I recently lost my entire family so I will be all alone at Christmas for the first time with just my rescue animals. [...].

OMG Natasha, I'm so sorry! That's pretty darned awful. I wish you were nearby, you'd be welcome to come over with us! *HUGS*

My condolences..
  • Options
    punkrocksingerpunkrocksinger Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    I'll be spending it at home where on Christmas Eve, my mom and I will bake cookies in the early afternoon, then I'll play some Sims, eat dinner and then pick my Grandpa up to come over to our house where we'll have lefse (a Norwegian potato flat bread)with meat and cheese and of course the chocolate cookies with eggnog. After that we'll open gifts that Grandpa gave my mom and I, and he'll open the gift that Mom and I got him (a family photo consisting of my mom, dachshund Pixie, and I that is framed.)

On Christmas, I'll wake my mom up, then we'll go open presents, eat Popeye pancakes that she makes, then pick up Grandpa to show him all the things we received, and then after a few hours of talking and listening to Christmas music, we'll go out to dinner.
  • Options
    elizschelizsch Posts: 492 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I will be spending the holidays playing Sims 3 since I am ill and have no money to spend on anything this year. My husband is trying his best to make more money but we don't have anything to sell and our truck is on it's last legs. We will be watching all the Christmas Favorites on TV again this year and spending time with each other. Merry Christmas!
  • Options
    CAPMicheleCAPMichele Posts: 5 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Ill be Cooking a nice ham dinner at home with my hubby, and 2 beautiful daughters. Christmas day is always just for us. And that just how we love it. :D
  • Options
    MedievalClaireMedievalClaire Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    My family does all their stuff on Christmas Eve, so I get to spend every Christmas being lazy and sleeping in :)
  • Options
    spankydoodlesspankydoodles Posts: 8
    edited December 2011
    I will be spending the Holidays with my Mother, sister, and brother. Sadly we lost Dad in September, so it will be our first Christmas without him. He will be in our thoughts and we will have a good Christmas because that is what he would want us to have.

Christmas Eve is my birthday.
  • Options
    mtjklongmtjklong Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    Mtjklong00@aol.com We will spending the Holiday with family & friends @ home chillin and drink beer all while playing SIMS3.
    Me, my partner and my one year old son will be staying with my mum and dad from Christmas Eve until the day after Boxing day :),i'm really looking forward to it. My christmas tree is already up and I shall be buying christmas presents too.

My little boy will always be going to see Santa Claus at some point and will be given a christmas present by him :)
  • Options
    misteygirlmisteygirl Posts: 3,003 Member
    edited December 2011
    My family and I will be sitting by our tree listning to Christmas music and drink hot chocolate like usual. Then we will bake cookies and lay out carrots for Rudolph. The kids will wake us up at 6 in the morning wanting to see what Santa brought. We will think about my grandma who just passed away. This Christmas will be very different because my grandma came every year. :(
    I'm Prada and You're Nada.
  • Options
    kaila2010kaila2010 Posts: 3
    edited December 2011
    i will be spending chrismas alone, my mom and sister will be on vacation. but as soon as they walk through the door i will sprize them with a faux chrismas dinner, ham,apple bacon green beans, mashed potatoes, candied yams, and mac and chesse. first time ever making a huge dinner. i usually stick with making ceral lmao. and i will find time to squeeze in the sims of course
  • Options
    ZipityDooDa0ZipityDooDa0 Posts: 627 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Well, I have lots of plans! The Sunday before Christmas my church is having their dinner, we are blessed with MANY wonderful cooks too and they will be giving out presents for the kids which is always fun! Then the Thursday before the church will be having the Christmas play which I am taking part in, its a really cute play too so I am super excited!
    Then Christmas Eve I will be getting together with one side of the family for dinner and presents for everyone, Christmas morning will be with the household and the afternoon lunch with another part of the family! Then I will get to rest for a few days before yet another get together!

I can't wait for all of it, it's so much fun when the family gets together and I love watching people open their presents, and of course it's fun to get to open some myself as well! I also get to see people I otherwise don't see much of which is an added bonus! Of course I am sure I will find time in there somewhere to play a little sims and visit the forums as well! :mrgreen:

I hope everyone out there has a wonderful Christmas and New year! Or if you don't celebrate Christmas or simply don't like the holidays I hope that you find a blessing is sent your way and you enjoy each day no matter what/if you celebrate!
  • Options
    EAkatkeaEAkatkea Posts: 2 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Sadly I'll be working. But when I'm not working I will be spending time with the family - and playing SIMS! :D
  • Options
    yoyogodyoyogod Posts: 4
    edited December 2011
    I will be spending Christmas with my family. Then later in the day, I will be watching the Doctor Who Christmas special on BBC America.
  • Options
    leeheatherleeheather Posts: 8
    edited December 2011
    This christmas I will be goin to my moms and boyfriends moms. We will be having a christmas dinner and opening presents. I'm so excited to be around the people I love and care about! It will be the first christmas my two cats mia and lilly and my dog coco will be having! My boyfriend and I can't wait to get them presents and see their reactions when we open it for them! I hope its snowing too! I would love to go out in the snow with my little brothers and sisters and play! Christmas I think is such a special holiday. Really, its not about the presents, its about being around the ones you love and remembering jesus was born :) happy holidays!!!
  • Options
    TulsaspTulsasp Posts: 1 New Member
    edited December 2011
    spending it with family of course! would like to be cozy in that hoodie while doing it ;)
  • Options
    MnM1724MnM1724 Posts: 47 Member
    edited December 2011
    My husband is in the Army, but this year we are actually going to be going home for Christmas! We have a 1 1/2 year old son so we are very excited to see everyone! I usually get my TS3 play time after our son goes to bed at night but for the Holidays I might have to put the computer away for a few days :)

Hope everyone has a Wonderful Holiday!!!
  • Options
    samsonkflaisamsonkflai Posts: 883 New Member
    edited December 2011
    playing the sims of course
  • Options
    MewLightKittenMewLightKitten Posts: 86
    edited December 2011
    I am staying home with my three kittens and my family. We're going to grams' house to open presents
  • Options
    esperonza16esperonza16 Posts: 3,830 Member
    edited December 2011
    blunote00 wrote:
    I will be relaxing with family and watching the "A Christmas Story" marathon on television. I'll probably be simming and snacking on ham, of course. :mrgreen:

Haha that sounds like a good plan! Wish I had the time to do that that'd be AWESOME!
  • Options
    crystalr7878crystalr7878 Posts: 232
    edited December 2011
    I will be spending the holidays gifting sim friends at random, facebooking, and playing sims3 on my computer. My children will be spending the holiday vacation with their father so I will be uninterrupted. I will have 9 days to play and gift. Come find me you may receive a gift
  • Options
    Titan111Titan111 Posts: 61
    edited December 2011
    I will be spending Christmas with my daughter and granddaughter. My granddaughter is autistic and she LOVES gaming with Nannie! Nannie happens to know that Santa is bringing The Sims 3 Pets for 3 game systems this year. WOOHOO! We may come up for air sometime after the new year.
  • Options
    JillieBeanJillieBean Posts: 4 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I will be celebrating with my mom's side of the family this weekend and then my dad's side on Christmas day. This year is especially exciting since I haven't seen some of my cousins in a year and my brother just got engaged! Looking forward to the holidays and I wish every a Happy Chrismahanaquanzika!! :D
  • Options
    kitty1583713kitty1583713 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited December 2011
    This year I will be spending Christmas first at home with my 3 month old son and husband in our first house together. Later we will be going to my parents for dinner and to exchange gifts.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top