Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How will you be spending your Holidays? **Hoodie Random Giveaway!!!**

Comments

• Options
    DevonT1983DevonT1983 Posts: 9 New Member
    edited December 2011
    My daughter and all of her friends will be home from college so we will be buying lots of extra groceries, walking around sleeping bags in the loft and family room and my husband an I will have to try to remember not to go downstairs in just our underwear!
  • Options
    jallairejallaire Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    I will be spending it with my mom and stepfather, and recovering from the surgery i just had yesterday. Not so glamorous but this just means I can play TS3 for as long as I please :lol:

• Options
    Monkeyluvah2192Monkeyluvah2192 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Im going to be having a neighborhood bon fire in my backyard and sing christmas carols. my dad dresses up as santa for all the little kids and we will make homemade hot cocoa and spiced hot cider :) and this year my friend who is an exchange student at my college will be staying with us for the entire break, so she will be joining us in this tradition as well :D

And of course, finish the night playing TS3!! lol

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!
  • Options
    aria2345aria2345 Posts: 33 Member
    edited December 2011
    What am I doing this holiday...oh you know. Just just playing the sims until I can't feel anymore. lol
    Check out my Legacy Blog! I'm not much of a writer- but I think I'm funny. Though- humor is subjective. :)
    viridivalues.weebly.com
  • Options
    savethestarlightsavethestarlight Posts: 350 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Due to a lot of problems in our home at the current moment, my husband and I, along with our two year old daughter, will be celebrating the holidays in the upstairs of our home. We will be visiting my parents only, because my husband's parents have recently moved out of state.

I am so excited to open gifts with my daughter on Christmas morning!
  • Options
    miaroseminemiarosemine Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    Too bad I live In Quebec, where all contests are forbidden (wonder why). I'll be visiting my relatives and party whenever possible!!! So Far I'm shopping for Santa's list!
  • Options
    thezooqueenthezooqueen Posts: 35 Member
    edited December 2011
    My daughter and I will be going to my Mothers house. It will be total Christmas chaos there! Ok I am dreading it already LoL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am going to be playing on The Sims 3 and pre-ordering the new games!! Because i would love to be going back to England (i live in sweden) for the holidays but that is not going to happen so am going to watch the holiday go by playing sims!!! :-) :)
  • Options
    SimBunnyRoxSimBunnyRox Posts: 4 New Member
    edited December 2011
    For my holidays I am going to California to visit family that ive never met in person. It should be a lot of fun. I am also going to Disney land while i am there. Once I get back ill have to go back to work at the grocery store I work at. Talk about crazy busy. All in all should be a successful holiday :)
  • Options
    aaronjohn2aaronjohn2 Posts: 50
    edited December 2011
    I'm spending the holidays in Texas with my sister so that means I'm opening presents on the 24th. But I do want that Sims 3 hoodie... it looks SOOOOOO sweet.
  • Options
    AdrianBircsakAdrianBircsak Posts: 103
    edited December 2011
    This is my favorite time of year...

1.) It is my oldest Son's birthday Christmas Eve he turns 7!! OMG!!
    2.) I work from 11pm -7am Nursing on both Christmas Eve and Christmas day!!! ack!!
    3.) Spending Christmas eve with my birthday boy and my parents till I go to work
    at 11pm.
    4.) I will be celebrating Christmas morning opening presents with parents and
    my kids when I get off work at 7am.
    5.) Try to get a little shut eye after opening presents... then play with my kids
    and there new stuff.
    6.) Go to family friends house with my kids and parents for Christmas dinner on
    Christmas day then at 11 pm I go back to work again.

I will be so busy... hopefully I will get the Sims 3 and Sims Medieval expansion packs I asked for from Santa ~wink wink~ that way I can enjoy some of my down time and create, create, create!!

Merry Christmas Everyone, and Happy Simming!!
  • Options
    HeartsPhotoHeartsPhoto Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    I'll be spending my Christmas holiday with my family and my step family :D I hope I get The Sims 3 pets or another Sims 3 game, I'll play Sims 3 till school begins again in January :D
  • Options
    Thessan95Thessan95 Posts: 4
    edited December 2011
    I'm not going to celebrate christmas traditionally. Me and my family are going to spend our holiday somewhere in north Africa. I don't know where because it is a surprice. I'm really ecxited about this because it is the first time I'll be abroad over winter and also the first time I'll be on another continent than Europe! It will be really fun to meet the whole family! It has been a long time since I saw some of them.

We're also going to celebrate my birthday which is the 24th.
  • Options
    megfishiemegfishie Posts: 3
    edited December 2011
    my christmas marathon already started the first weekend after thanksgiving. every year all the girls in my family get together and we make thousands of italian cookies. one year we made 5000! this weekend i will be moving on saturday and then on sunday i will be traveling to my grandparents to make gingerbread houses with my cousins. and then on the 17 i will be traveling to my cousins house to have christmas with my dads side of the family, and then on the 22nd i will be going to my partners job to be celebrating a christmas party and then on christmas eve i will be going to my aunts house and play a secret santa game with everyone. its fun and the food is great. then on christmas i have to split my time between my moms and my dads house. and then the weekend after i will be going to maryland to celebrate christmas and the new year with my partners family. i am busy busy and yet i already went shopping :)

i have alot planned but its gonna be hard this year without my brother here. he went into the airforce over the summer and was supposed to be home for christmas but he wont be. :(

but i am still in the holiday spirit and i wish everyone the best of luck!

happy simming!
  • Options
    musicshortyxomusicshortyxo Posts: 142 Member
    edited December 2011
    I don't get to come home from college until about four days before Christmas, so a lot of the time beforehand will be spent with my family. My dad's birthday is Christmas Eve, so we'll be celebrating that. Christmas day will be spent all twenty cousins at my uncle's house. can't wait to be home =]
  • Options
    Flare147Flare147 Posts: 41
    edited December 2011
    My cousins from texas will be coming in! I only get to see them once a year and they are some of my favorite people! To add to that their father my uncle has cancer and this might be our final christmass with him! So hopefully it will be a holiday to remember!
  • Options
    BreBizzareBreBizzare Posts: 13 New Member
    edited December 2011
    This year I will be spending my holiday at home. I've decided to transfer universities so my holiday will commence with moving out of my dorm room and changing tracks. I have plans to bake holiday cookies with my fiance for his family and also build a gingerbread house.We want to make new stockings for my house as well. We're going to attempt to advance our relationship and finish the holiday quests on Sims Social too! We've also decided to put up a miniature holiday tree in our room. My christmas eve will consist of one house visit to his mother's side of the family, while christmas day will be full of visiting both sides of his family and also my family. It will probably be a great holiday season this year.
  • Options
    grape_lollygrape_lolly Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    I'm flying back off to Sydney, NSW Australia to give winter the ditch! I'll be there from just after Christmas (which i still get to spend with my amazing family <3 ) through new years for the amazing fireworks display over darling harbor, and I get to spend my birthday there (January 10th, I'll be 26) , walkin' trails through the national parks, swimming under waterfalls, and hangin' out with the best mates a dame could ask for mid-summer; the best christmas/birthday present ever is definitely being able to ditch the cold and have sunshine and good company :D I'm so excited!~!

But, it'll still be winter when I get home, so feel free to send me one of those fantastic hoodies as a birthday present to help keep me warm when I return to frozen VA, haha :D

*love/love/love*
    -Kayleigh the Grape Lolly <3
  • Options
    michellehilbrandmichellehilbrand Posts: 2,331 Member
    edited December 2011
    Everyone is coming to my house and I'll be spending three days making the most delish meal you can imagine. Not fanciest,just delicious.
  • Options
    goddess0676smgoddess0676sm Posts: 3,330 Member
    edited December 2011
    gr1zzly wrote:
    Staying home. Having dinner by myself.

Oh no gr1zzly. Dinner by yourself. That just makes me so sad. You can come have dinner with us.

We have lots of family coming into town this year. We will have a full week of guests. We have two parties to go to, one a few days before Christmas and another one on Christmas Eve that involves a gift exchange and a surprise visit from Santa for the kiddos, complete with red bag of gifts.
    Then on Christmas day we are hosting about 12 people here at the house. I will be cooking all day. Complete with several varieties of cookies that I make every year.
    Then my husband and I will celebrate our wedding anniversary on the 30th.
    We have a very busy and fun few weeks during the Christmas break.
    Pick of cookies included. Anyone hungry?

033.jpg
    IMG_3366.jpg
  • Options
    loverrleeloverrlee Posts: 5
    edited December 2011
    I will be spending pretty much my entire vacation playing the Sims because I have been working so hard in college that I have been telling myself I can't play until I get out of school! :)
  • Options
    NebrBeachGirl84NebrBeachGirl84 Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    I will be spending my Christmas morning with my family, then as soon as I get home, it's a week long marathon of playing my Sims 3, hoping I get the latest stuff pack under my tree!
  • Options
    TWILIGHTBLOODTWILIGHTBLOOD Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    I plan on spending christmas with my family and possibly my girlfriends. after take them all to a movie
  • Options
    simslover1981simslover1981 Posts: 34
    edited December 2011
    :mrgreen:ME AND MY FAMILY(HUSBAND & 3 KIDS) WILL BE TRAVELING 4HOURS AWAY TO HOUSTON,TX TO SPEND CHRISTMAS EVE, AND CHRISTMAS WITH MY PARENTS..WE WILL DRINK EGG NOG, WATCH CHRISTMAS MOVIES, AND PLAY GAMES...USUALLY AROUND 9 WE BAKE COOKIES AND LEAVE THEM OUT FOR SANTA TO SNACK ON WHILE HE DELIVER CHRISTMAS GOODIES...LOL..CHRISTMAS MORNING THE KIDS IGNORE BREAKFAST(AT LEAST UNTIL THEY FINISH UNWRAPPING GIFTS) :mrgreen:

AFTER WE STUFF OUR FACES FOR LUNCH WITH HAM, TURKEY, DRESSING, PEACH COBBLER, COOKIES, BANANA PUDDING,ETC WE WATCH THE KIDS PLAY WITH THEIR NEW TOYS AND CUDDLE UP AND NAP!
    **I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS**
  • Options
    BreBizzareBreBizzare Posts: 13 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I will be spending the holidays with my fiance, my family, and his family as well. We'll be starting the holiday season off right by baking cookies and decorating trees! I can't wait to see what this season brings for us :]
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top