Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How will you be spending your Holidays? **Hoodie Random Giveaway!!!**

Comments

• Options
    jazz_angel44jazz_angel44 Posts: 3
    edited December 2011
    I will be spending it at home with my family and friends. Just as usual we will have dinner all together and then open gifts as all together in the morning. I'll be simming alot and hopefully welcoming another sim generation into my sims family making it go to the fourth generation :) Happy Holidays!
  • Options
    MamajanaynayMamajanaynay Posts: 1,139 Member
    edited December 2011
    Instead of going back to my home State for Christmas, again this year :(, I will be staying at home with my hubby, two of our (four) daughters and four of our (seven) grandchildren.

The youngest of our grandbabies was born with a severe medical condition and she is not stable enough for a plane ride or a 1500 mile trip by car. :( This will be her "first" Christmas at home and not in the hospital! :-D

(Merry Christmas, our sweet little angel, Serenity Grace)

Merry Christmas sims3 and all the simmers out there!
  • Options
    devils_lil_sisdevils_lil_sis Posts: 64
    edited December 2011
    ♦³ My husband and i just moved into the mountains, to a beautiful cabin right next to where his mom lives, so i'm hoping for my first-ever White Christmas! I've lived in Oregon for almost 10 years now, my Husband has lived here his whole life, but it never snows on Christmas where we were living on the valley floor. seeing as this is our daughter's 2nd Christmas, it'll be her 1st White Christmas as well! i know Christmas morning we're going out to play in the snow (after gift-opening, of course!) then over the mountain and through the woods, to Grandmother's house we go! ;) but i know until then, i'll be playing either the Sims 3, or Sims Social on Facebook! HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND HAPPY SIMMING TO ALL!!!! ♦³
  • Options
    Foxxer09Foxxer09 Posts: 10 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I'll be spending time with my partner when he returns for the holidays, we live about 800km away from one another right now :) Hopefully I'll be able to snuggle in bed with my two beloved dogs while making some progress on the Pleasantview neighborhood I've created! Happy simming everyone, and happy holidays as well!
  • Options
    setsuna_uchihasetsuna_uchiha Posts: 2
    edited December 2011
    I will be spending my holiday with my wonderful husband who I will be welcoming home from a year long tour in Afghanistan very soon. :) I cannot possibly ask for a more perfect Christmas gift then getting to spend it with him.
  • Options
    LUIS_LAW13LUIS_LAW13 Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    I'ld be playing sims 3 all night long until i see what's underneath the christmas tree, then if a think its something very cool(because i didnt really asked for anything in particular this year)and stop playing playing the sims is worth it, i'ld stop for a little while, otherwise i would be playing all the day long.. I do really love ims 3!! My favorite game ever!! :) Happy Christmas!!
  • Options
    Kurppa42Kurppa42 Posts: 221 New Member
    edited December 2011
    We'll be traveling to my my mother's house, as always. Knowing me and my daughter, she has forbidden bringing a computer.

Luckily Christmas is short this year. :wink:
  • Options
    FallMoonlitRoseFallMoonlitRose Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I will be going over to my mother and sisters house, were we plan to have a family Christmas even dinner with my fiance's family and my moms two dogs, Steve McQueen and Sketch (who hopefully won't do what they tried for thanksgiving and "Sneakly" get on the table to attempt stealing a whole turkey), then we'll watch The Parlor Express and drink Hot chocolate, probably dance around to the "Hot Chocolate" song (I considered making a Sim video on this exact event, it's in the works). I love Christmas for the very reason that our family's get together like this. :)

Christmas day we'll all get up early and exchange gifts, watch the dog Steve McQueen tear up wrapping paper and then drag it everywhere, and try to claim our gifts as his. Then my fiance and I will be going to my father's house for Christmas Dinner made by my step-mom.

And if I can, I will attempt to see my youngest sister who lives farther away with her mother, give her the present I got her, and a big hug!!
  • Options
    ZaneyBabeZaneyBabe Posts: 16
    edited December 2011
    I will spend my holidays decorating my sims towns and houses alike so they can experience the ultimate holiday season. (on the Sims 3, and Sims Social - alike.)

As for my real life, I will spend it with my Mom and sister in our freshly decorated home. It's going to be a small christmas as my brother is away over seas but all that matters is that we're spending it as a family and though my brother is away he will be in our hearts and thoughts always.

I love the sims <3 and my family <3
  • Options
    RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    edited December 2011
    I will be working up until Christmas Eve :( But then I'll go out with my friends that night. On Christmas Day I'll spend time with my family and eat too much then the rest of my family will be over the next day (13 cousins under ten :shock: ).
  • Options
    KaylborgKaylborg Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    I will be spending Christmas Eve with my husbands parents and grandparents and then driving at 3am to my parents house on Christmas morning to spend the last Christmas I will have with them before they move across the country and before my brothers and I all deploy to Afganistan in different branches of the military.
  • Options
    mitsuki5561mitsuki5561 Posts: 34
    edited December 2011
    My Holiday plans are to work.
  • Options
    KelihanKelihan Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    At home just me and my Nan who raised me from the age of 4 and now I'm 29 and anytime I play The Sims I find her looking over at my screen telling me what to do!!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    littlewillow1978littlewillow1978 Posts: 22 Member
    edited December 2011
    Me and my two sons will be making many rounds of Christmas. Starting off with a family get together this weekend. The weekend following, another party. Then Christmas eve with my late husbands dad and step mom. Then Christmas morning we have our own for a bit, then we are off to my parents. Then the next day we see the Other grandparents. All of those involve carting a trunk full of gifts and food, and extra clothes for after we stuff ourselves silly on said food.
    Boy, a cozy snuggly hoodie would sure make my day after all that is over. I can just see it now, kids all tuckered out, playing in wrapping paper and boxes (cause those really are the best toys ever, even though they got Real toys haha) and me sitting there in my New Hoodie, playing the Sims3 with a warm cup of hot chocolate.
    :D
  • Options
    sa22sa22 Posts: 3
    edited December 2011
    I'll be spending my first Christmas with my lovely partner, having a weekend camping with some great friends, eating far too much Christmas dinner at my chef uncle's house, and planning for the first of eight parachute jumps! Exciting!!!
  • Options
    Abbie4ArchieAbbie4Archie Posts: 6
    edited December 2011
    Christmas day I'll be going round to my nan and gramps with my mum, dad, sister, her boyfriend, auntie, and two cousins. Sadly their dad (my uncle) will be back in Afghan for christmas :-(
    We'll be celebrating and eating, drinking and plenty of merryness because we're all sleeping over until boxing day.
    :D
    Then on boxing day itself, we're having my half-brother (dads song, my nan is on my mums side) his fiancée and my 3 nieces round for some more merryness and a huge feast. I can't wait!
    Hopefully it can snow soon to then, as my dog loves prancing around in it, barking! Heheh.

Happy Sim-mas everyone<33
  • Options
    madypaige2009madypaige2009 Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    i will be spending my holidays traviling to see my dad and my grandparents(both sets).i will be playing ts3 whenever i get the chance witch should be a lot sence i will be on christmas break from college. i also will be giving out presents for the first time sence i finlay have a job
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Will be spending the morning on skype with my boyfriend, hopefully making him like christmas for once ^^ Will also be playing with my cat in all the wrapping paper cuz he's so adorabubble XD
    Lunch with the family then and playing games right through til the late hours ^^ more skyping with the bf and then playing sims til the wee hours of boxing day ^^
    What more can a girl ask for? ^___^
  • Options
    BetnxBetnx Posts: 2
    edited December 2011
    Its the first xmas my fiance and i are having just us two...my plumbobs(made for halloween)is on top of our xmas tree. Gonna be In our pj's all day, with a list of games ready to play...but no doubt he'll be on the xbox, as im sat on sims all day trying to breed me some unicorns:D And hopefully if it gets too cold il be snuggled up in a rather warm looking hoody:D
  • Options
    BoutonDeRoseBoutonDeRose Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    I will be staying home with my family, drinking hot chocolate and playing the sims pets :3
  • Options
    AutumnDawnersAutumnDawners Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    I plan on playing the sims 3 until my eyes fall out.. drink some eggnogg.. open presents.. and be with family! i'm sure those plans are good enough to win me a sweater! that would definitely make my holiday!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    HisTechnoAngelHisTechnoAngel Posts: 3
    edited December 2011
    I will definitely get some Sims time in.... been having fun in Sims Social, but I need to play my real game. I miss Seasons because of the snow :/. Anyway, in reality land, I'll be taking my son to the 2 local parades, going to my orchestra's Christmas party, FINALLY getting to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra LIVE thanks to my cousin, and doing the family thing on Christmas day.
  • Options
    JnnyporterJnnyporter Posts: 6
    edited December 2011
    I am spending the holidays with my family
  • Options
    JonnaiusJonnaius Posts: 1 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I'll be at home with my family. My Grandmother is coming to stay for a few days, since this is the first Christmas without my Grandad since he died in late september. We'll open presents in the morning, then have all the neighbours round for a champagne toast to my Grandad's memory, then we'll sit down and have christmas dinner together as a family, before all curling up on the sofa in front of the fire and watching all the Christmas TV and films, before heading up to bed. A nice simple day full of family and happiness is exactly what we all need this Christmas :D
  • Options
    ezgreenezgreen Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to be so thankful this Christmas because my husband is coming home for the holidays and he'll spend it at home with me and my 3 daughters. The girls decorated the tree themselves and it looks beautiful! I'm sure their 'Baba' will be surprised when he comes home to their lovely tree and a turkey dinner!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top