Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How will you be spending your Holidays? **Hoodie Random Giveaway!!!**

Comments

• Options
    stinkycatstinkycat Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    I will be spending Christmas at home as I am battling cancer, and, cannot be around people at the moment. I also have a bad heart, and, get tired easy. I spend my time with the sims!!!! :-)
  • Options
    MARCELLA132MARCELLA132 Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    i will be spending my christmas day playing my sims game
    every one is traveling out of town.but just enjoy my game that good enough for me.next year round christmas will take a trip out of town will spend my random giveaway buying all new item for my sims.
  • Options
    bananaholicbananaholic Posts: 4,314 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I will be spending it with my family, first the Christmas dinner. Then we are going to open th presents (The Sims 3 Pets is going to be there). Then we are going to come home and just enjoy the spirit. By the way I am spending it in Slovenia, where I am from, and I love Christmas. I love the spirit, hopefully we get a Sims Holidays game soon? ;)
  • Options
    croaker25croaker25 Posts: 2
    edited December 2011
    well i going to be playing my Sims family the Vanderguilds which is a family that i have spent a year building up that family tree! The Baby that is on the way is the 204th Vanderguild and there is going to be a nice surprise for everyone when the house catches on fire after the baby homecomming so yea its going to be a fun time with them :D :mrgreen:
  • Options
    martys15martys15 Posts: 7,790 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I would like to have this shirt! Perfect for rainy days! I would be a real player TS3 in this shirt :)
  • Options
    croaker25croaker25 Posts: 2
    edited December 2011
    well i going to be playing my Sims family the Vanderguilds which is a family that i have spent a year building up that family tree! The Baby that is on the way is the 204th Vanderguild and there is going to be a nice surprise for everyone when the house catches on fire after the baby homecomming so yea its going to be a fun time with them :D
  • Options
    whynothelpwhynothelp Posts: 881
    edited December 2011
    Family time, of course! And let's not forget the parties I'm going to! ;) Tonight I'm excited-we're going toys shopping for our local hospital and the kids that can't afford to have Christmas presents! I love doing this, filling our trunk with it all makes me so happy <3 Last year it was literally overflowing into the back seat! :D
  • Options
    HassertjenHassertjen Posts: 1 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I'll be stocking my mini fridge with eggnog and locking myself in my room until Christmas morning. Simming it up :D
  • Options
    CourtneyDietzCourtneyDietz Posts: 2
    edited December 2011
    This Christmas I will be having two or three events! One with my family, one with my close friends, and another with my boyfriend's family. I'm so very blessed to have so many people to love and cherish this holiday season :) And since this is my last week in school before my month long winter break, I'm definitely gonna be Simin' it up!!!
  • Options
    MyrrhawaMyrrhawa Posts: 1,298 Member
    edited December 2011
    This will be the first year with out my mother,most of my family has passed on so i offered to work the holidays so others could be with their loved ones.After work i will be spending a quiet night playing the Sims, hoping that maybe some of the really nice people i have met in the Sims community will be able to share some of the good things they have done on the holiday.
    tumblr_nt1u2tH5cj1sicac5o1_500.gif
  • Options
    sugerwolfsugerwolf Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    ;-) well this holiday is one week i'll be wantin to spend some time with my friends & then on christmas i'll open presents & then get on a plane to go see my grandma in illinois :D
  • Options
    EmziliciousEmzilicious Posts: 35
    edited December 2011
    I will be mostly playing the sims and making them have an amazing Christmas. Then on Christmas eve I will be travelling to my partners parents house to spend Christmas with them and I can't wait to see my partners face when he see's the present I've got him. Then Boxing day morning I'll be travelling back to my parents to give them their presents and spend time with them before all of us going to my Cousins to see the rest of my family. When all that excitment is done I will return to the sims with hopefully all the stuff packs <3
  • Options
    mncetradamncetrada Posts: 3
    edited December 2011
    I will spend my holiday @ the :cry: hospital accompanying my mom who is sufering from lukemia..T.T
  • Options
    GuntrotingidiotGuntrotingidiot Posts: 2
    edited December 2011
    Spending it home playing video games and cooking on the Foreman Grill.
  • Options
    AGiavonniAGiavonni Posts: 3
    edited December 2011
    Hey Simmers,

I will be spending time with My 2 pets,Gizmo my 4month old Pom puppy ,my 2yr old Manx cat Talullah Rose,While Gaming on the Sims 3.
    My Husband :shock: will be in NYC till Jan 2012.

[img][/img]
  • Options
    puppyluv11794puppyluv11794 Posts: 3
    edited December 2011
    After naming our Christmas tree, I'll be spending the holidays at home with my brothers, parents, many crazy animals and hopefully my sister.
    And a nice Christmas turkey for dinner. Yes! :D
  • Options
    blondeasu08blondeasu08 Posts: 212 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I will play the Sims all day. I plan on *finally* getting Pets for Christmas. If, for some reason, Santa has forsaken me and forgotten this most crucial thing, I will run out and get it ASAP.

I plan to spend the first two weeks of Christmas break on my new Legacy. The Hawthorne family has three children (boy-girl twins and an adopted girl) in their teens. I plan to marry my heir off to his highschool girlfriend, and get their children grown and married off. If I manage my time well, this should be easy to accomplish.

Then, after Christmas, I'll install Pets and download all the sets I want (assuming I get some simpoints too). From there, I'll likely start a new game so I can figure out how the whole pets thing works before initiating them into my beloved legacy. I plan to make versions of all my pets, and I'll probably make a crazy cat lady. Living vicariously, you know.

Then, when the shiny newness of the Sims Pets has worn off, I'll re-investigate features of the other expanions I never messed with: complete ALL the adventures in WA, play as a vampire, fulfill the 'creature creator' ltw, play as an evil sim.

I plan to spend the last day of Winter break salivating over the new expansion, and marking the days till spring break (aka Sim-a-palooza) on my calendar.

Oh, and I'll fit in working and celebrating Christmas with my partner and my family, too. :wink:

Happy Simming!
  • Options
    Noelia85Noelia85 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited December 2011
    :DI flew my grandparents down from NY and other fam from Puerto Rico are coming. I plan on playing my sims 3 of course but when it is time for party and fun we plan on food, music, karaoke, twister, monopoly, and Dominoes!! :) Lots of fun with my crazy family. It is a blessing, and my son turns 2 also with another boy on the way! :) so this christmas is a big fun Blessing filled holiday.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO LL AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR, STAY SAFE GUYS :!: :!:
  • Options
    Hellfire00Hellfire00 Posts: 3
    edited December 2011
    Having two christmas' and hopefully not being sick like I am now.
  • Options
    xxbluelilyxxxxbluelilyxx Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    On Christmas Eve I'll be singing "Sainte Nuit" at my father's Christmas party; then on Christmas Day I'll drive the two hours to see my grandmother and my mom, and I'll play Sims 3/CAW (no joke) for a week until school starts up again! :mrgreen:
    Family fun! 8)
  • Options
    twistdchick21twistdchick21 Posts: 51
    edited December 2011
    Most likely there will be a good amount of conflict deciding on when and where my family will be spending time with my dad's side of the family. The one con to having a big family is trying to figure out the timing spent with everybody on holidays, especially Christmas. But at home with my husband and daughter, we will watch Christmas movies on Christmas Eve while sipping eggnog, and then Christmas morning we will all exchange gifts.
  • Options
    stumblinzombiestumblinzombie Posts: 2
    edited December 2011
    I will be ditching the in-laws and sitting down to some Sims 3 pets, while enjoying some chocolate covered cherries and ice cold gin! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    CuddlestheBunnyCuddlestheBunny Posts: 2
    edited December 2011
    Laughing, eating and drinking with family and friends ... and wishing that everyone, everywhere has reason to be merry.
  • Options
    pluma4evrpluma4evr Posts: 10 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I will be spending my holiday season with my family back home. We will be decorating and celebrating the holidays with minimal gifts because gifts arent everything. Im just happy to have my family there while its soo cold outside :) oh and of course I will be playing sims here and there. Maybe Ill decorate thier home too!
  • Options
    Cat1momCat1mom Posts: 189 Member
    edited December 2011
    Spending time with my daughter and son-in-law and my son, who has been away for 4 years. Probably watching old Christmas movies on t.v.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top