Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited January 2023
    After prom hangout by the pier. A pivotal moment in their relationship.

DSv91j5.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    Paka'a Uha and their mermaid child, Kai <3

OXA52IL.jpg
    Gdm5NhA.jpg

This makes me wish I didn’t need mods to do this! This is awesome!
  • Options
    hellohannah2hellohannah2 Posts: 839 Member
    PeR3KEr.png an unedited screenshot from my next simlit chapter!
    s54gWQ5.png
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    "...omg, where are your shoes??"

"shoes?"

Y7f6Xlx.png
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,427 Member
    My sims just reached the top of Mt Komorebi with a small expedition of good friends. One of the excursion members outside of my household, my sims avatar, decided to celebrate her own way at the top
    xi2lOAr.png

I also really like this one on route to the top
    oyohfOW.png

For those interested in the entire story (and because I feel like sharing my screenhots):
    start of the expedition:
    YJij4UZ.png

leaving first basecamp with tent and rope bridge
    hb5Prow.png

The team
    xw8LhER.png
    UfTyY8q.png

My sims brought a platter of never spoiling food to fullfill the 'eat something' goal. As it turns out this is where my werewolf just learned a city living recipe
    wLlr5wD.png

campfire at the next campsite
    qQnp9Zd.png

Almost there
    e7jrenW.png

What do you do at the top of a mountaint? Have a warm bath in the natural hotspring of course
    0gAxc5z.png

My current sims couple happily in love and glad they made it to the top
    Sby0tj9.png
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @Metior_Ice I know, I wish children and toddlers could be proper mermaids without cc😔 the cc tail I have for children and toddlers is really just for looks, I wish they could actually swim with it

—-
    ZOxrFMd.png
  • Options
    @Metior_Ice I know, I wish children and toddlers could be proper mermaids without cc😔 the cc tail I have for children and toddlers is really just for looks, I wish they could actually swim with it

—-
    ZOxrFMd.png

Can you please tell where you found this cc mermaid tail?
  • Options
    @Atreya33

Toddler tail https://sims4studio.com/post/126137

Child tail https://sims4studio.com/thread/7608/merman-simmer-studio?page=2

They both require a “no feet” CC that I think is linked there too. It’s a shoe option you can use for the mermaid outfit
  • Options
    @permanentrose thank you so much. This will use them next time I make a screenshot of a mermaid family
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    edited January 2023
    @mightysprite Looks like a misfire to me. LOL Great screen capture!
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    Thanks @GalacticGal :)

@HopeyStarr Beautiful picture!

@permanentrose such a peaceful picture of Flora with the kodama

@Atreya33 congrats to the team!
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited January 2023
    This photo that Shine Furystrykar and Shelly Heart took when they used the photobooth.
    21e6fef663df71c761c1e2e1cc6588186bfaa3f3.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Cassandra is home between terms from University and already sporting a high-maintenance attitude and a shocking new look. Her old-fashioned parents were worried by her appearance at first but the straight A average at University lets them know she's in the right place.

"...just promise me you won't bring home a werewolf, ok?"

"Hmmm! No promises, dad!"

ixayxpV.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,924 Member
    d0wxUFJ.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    One of the perks of marrying a millionaire is getting a big closet full of new shoes!!

cuyBjOS.png
  • Options
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    My sims just reached the top of Mt Komorebi with a small expedition of good friends. One of the excursion members outside of my household, my sims avatar, decided to celebrate her own way at the top
    xi2lOAr.png

oyohfOW.png

For those interested in the entire story (and because I feel like sharing my screenhots):
    start of the expedition:
    YJij4UZ.png

hb5Prow.png

The team
    xw8LhER.png
    UfTyY8q.png

My sims brought a platter of never spoiling food to fullfill the 'eat something' goal. As it turns out this is where my werewolf just learned a city living recipe
    wLlr5wD.png

qQnp9Zd.png

Almost there
    e7jrenW.png

What do you do at the top of a mountaint? Have a warm bath in the natural hotspring of course
    0gAxc5z.png

Sby0tj9.png

I don't remember the blue sims Atreya's(?) story! Is she an alien or half? I always love your avatar when you post.

Also here's a pick of my most powerful Sim practicing her martial arts

Th8wwyU.png
  • Options
    @Kerrigan Is that Nina Caliente with all the shoes?

--

I made a cute family for a challenge I probably will never finish :D (Well, those are actually two sims that I pulled out of a very old save and thought I'd repurpose and they certainly made a cute kid haha)

J7BdHHO.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Kerrigan wrote: »
    xi2lOAr.png

oyohfOW.png

start of the expedition:
    YJij4UZ.png

hb5Prow.png

The team
    xw8LhER.png
    UfTyY8q.png

wLlr5wD.png

qQnp9Zd.png

Almost there
    e7jrenW.png

0gAxc5z.png

Sby0tj9.png

I don't remember the blue sims Atreya's(?) story! Is she an alien or half? I always love your avatar when you post.

Also here's a pick of my most powerful Sim practicing her martial arts

Th8wwyU.png

Thank you :) . I also really like this sim, I have had her in my game for ages. The reason why you don't remember her story is because I never posted it on this forum. lol.

She originally started out a sim in the sims 2. I was reading Yoko Tsuno comics at the time. In these comics the main character Yoko meets a blue skinned alien race who are hiding in an high tech underground civilization on our planet after their planet became uninhabitable. They reclaim their home planet later on in the series. When I came across a CC skin on the mod the sims website with the exactly right shade of blue I just had to create a character based on those comics. I actually used her in my very first legacy ever in the sims 2.

These are the only two screenshots I have left of that era. I will hide them under a spoiler because these images are the exact opposite of the 'last screenshot' ;)
    The character as created and saved in the creator that came with sims 2
    9bD6l0B.jpg

A very elaborate family tree with details on aspirations, genetics (I loved the cheat to see genetics), occult state and more. This version of my sim had another name than the sims 4 version.
    JwczH30.png

I never managed to get the skin tone right in the sims 3 but the sims 4 shipped with the perfect skin tone, no CC required. I just had to recreate her in my game. I first explored the sims 4 with another copy of this sim

FZM3gMr.png
    N8W0AMw.png
    Meet Quirine
    Quirine is from the planet Vinea. She is an alien hiding on planet earth. As a child she sneaked out of their underground city because she was curious to meet other people. That is how she met my current main sim Callisto and they both grew up together. When Callisto, on her quest to complete all aspirations, moved to strangerville she asked Quirine to come along. Quirine helped her to complete the Strangerville mystery (and complete the aspiration herself as well). She currently lives in a hyper modern underground house with her boyfriend Kevin. She met Kevin when he was stationed as military personal in Strangerville. I didn't plan to give her a boyfriend but it kinda just happened. I suppose technically Quirine should be an alien but because she is inspired by a comic where aliens have no disguises nor mental powers, for game play purposes she was created as a normal sim. Let's say her alien race is so similar to humans that the alien life state does not suit her. Another benefit is that this allowed her to study magic and qualify to become a spellcaster.

I also like your picture. I never imagined that particular top as a work out top, I tend to use it for party wear.

--

I made a cute family for a challenge I probably will never finish :D (Well, those are actually two sims that I pulled out of a very old save and thought I'd repurpose and they certainly made a cute kid haha)

J7BdHHO.jpg

That picture looks wonderful, such a nice family. Nice choice for the pose as well

• Options

Yep, I was playing the Calientes and getting them moving along in the game and got a pop up that Dennis Kim had just won the Lottery so I set her after him. I noticed he was always really cheerful when she was around which was cute. It turned out he randomly had a like red hair in this save. It's a cute household because she's lazy so Dennis and the Butler sit around fussing with one another about the clothes being left all over the floor.

7qCizhI.png

• Options
    @Kerrigan Nina and Dennis are rather cute haha. I especially like your makeover of Nina!

--
    I'm not sure why Lily Feng willingly went on a hike if she was just going to be so upset about it the whole time haha.

7SDRjw0.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    edited January 2023
    When your concert is booked in Oasis Spring in the middle of a Heat Wave. Busting-A-Move so not recommended.

rHFCEPy.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    Thank you :) . I also really like this sim, I have had her in my game for ages...

It is one of the best sims on the forum, always fun to see her 🙂. Very unique and looks great.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    @Kerrigan Nina and Dennis are rather cute haha. I especially like your makeover of Nina!

I didn't expect them to work so well as a household. He's way more energetic than she is! He follows her around constantly and when she's doing Yoga in the back yard he sits and watches, clapping occasionally and laughing happily. He's really funny.

gP9w6SH.png

It's actually all her - I gave her a new hairstyle, a tan, and a lot of Plumbaa Dance Workouts(which she hates!!!!). Oh she has nails done here. The fitness and weight gain/loss mechanics in the game are actually incredible. It's shocking what Sims can become. Side-Note: The fellow in the background is the butler. AKA the most useless butler on the planet. You have to reprimand him every two days or he will just sit down and read in his underwear.

APVG3fA.png
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Lily's "Uhhmmm..hello??" face, when she ran into this vampire, was priceless. I think that's how most of us would look if we turned around and saw that standing there.
    YzaS3Qt.png

...But when a Vampire beats you, Rory is the coach you need to get you back in the game!

3PdgxzH.png
    Post edited by Kerrigan on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top