Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: June 14, 2022 Werewolves Patch

Comments

• Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    Brexoxo wrote: »
    I havent heard anything about it, but does anyone know if Grannie's Cookbook broke? I heard it did. Also, besides Arnie's dark mode, his plumfruit mod is broken too. So l just took both out my game and l advise yall to do the same also.

I haven't tested the cookbook and I don't see anything posted in the comments on the Patreon page. But it usually does need updated with big updates like this.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    @harperrrr wrote: »
    ive kind of began this process but i have like 25gb of mods and itll be soo time consuming since my game takes a while to initially load in. is there possibly any kind of alternative method?

Do them in batches, not one by one. Sorry, I didn’t clarify. Check your game after each batch and if the problem is fixed, move those mods to a temporary folder on your desktop. That will help narrow down the culprit. Once you figure which batch of mods are causing the issue, then you can test each mod from said batch to figure out which one it is.

I really don't know any other way, sorry. :)
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    SimminDragonSimminDragon Posts: 34 Member
    LJK wrote: »
    Botdf1089 wrote: »
    An update on the S Club and Wingssims hairs, they haven't found a fix yet but is looking for people to do recolors.
    -S Club

That really sucks. You know, it's stuff like this that I see why some modders quit, as unfortunate as it is. Nobody's fault, of course, but still.

I found out in my game many of S Club's hairs work, but I believe I have more of the older hairs. I have many more hairs broken by wingssims. I hope they can find a fix somehow. Some of the hairstyles are my favorite.

I'm keeping the hairs in my game for now. They do look kind of funky. It is the Sims.

Someone can use the broken hairs for a space alien invasion, and sims that got zapped now have hair gone wild. Or some other wild scenario until they get them fixed.
  • Options
    beeadorabeeadora Posts: 1 New Member
    I haven't seen anything posted here and I just wanted to make sure- are Anto Hairs okay??

I'm super bummed about S-Club cc and all the broken sliders :( What's the likelihood of all the broken cc getting fixed? I saw something about the S-club hairs being worked on... Maybe it's time to switch to Maxis Match.
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    edited June 2022
    https://ravasheen.com/update/june-2022-bug-fixes-updates/

Ravasheen has posted some updates. These appear to be unrelated to the patch.
  • Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    Hope you have a nice vacation!
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    TSPJTSPJ Posts: 27 Member
    Now, Patreon is broken for me and I can't access Ui Cheats. lol. Don'tcha just love update days?
  • Options
    LJKLJK Posts: 257 Member
    edited June 2022
    beeadora wrote: »
    I haven't seen anything posted here and I just wanted to make sure- are Anto Hairs okay??

I'm super bummed about S-Club cc and all the broken sliders :( What's the likelihood of all the broken cc getting fixed? I saw something about the S-club hairs being worked on... Maybe it's time to switch to Maxis Match.

Sliders can already be fixed manually and the process is extremely easy. Cmar has a tutorial on his Morph Maker tool's description, which can be found here: https://modthesims.info/d/613061/ts4-morphmaker-updated-to-v4-4-2-on-6-15-2022.html

S-Club's team has promised to work on the hairs, but it may take a while as they have a lot of them. If you use Wingssims, though, I have no idea. As for Anto, I haven't updated yet, so I can't confirm for myself, but I did find someone in a Discord server who said the hairs broke for them. So they may be broken for you too.
  • Options
    SargantillaSargantilla Posts: 1 New Member
    Thanks to everybody for all the info!
    Does anyone know if PolarBearSims' "Have some personality Please!" still works? It did before the patch, but I don't know if it gets checked or updated by the creator.
  • Options
    Ksanka_zKsanka_z Posts: 5 New Member
    > @Sargantilla said:
    > Thanks to everybody for all the info!
    > Does anyone know if PolarBearSims' "Have some personality Please!" still works? It did before the patch, but I don't know if it gets checked or updated by the creator.

I have many mods, there is also this one. I updated the fashions that were updated. The game works stably
  • Options
    GoddessBylineGoddessByline Posts: 281 Member
    TSPJ wrote: »
    Now, Patreon is broken for me and I can't access Ui Cheats. lol. Don'tcha just love update days?

You don't need Patreon for UICE, it's free for all... https://www.patreon.com/posts/ui-cheats-v1-16-26240068
    I don't use CC so if you see something in a screenshot of mine, it's from the game.
    EA Account (Gallery) ID: BylineBelife
  • Options
    Ksanka_zKsanka_z Posts: 5 New Member
    NateTheL0ser update Sickness Overlay.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/updated-for-1-67-32003639
  • Options
    ZombieBallerinaZombieBallerina Posts: 2 New Member
    Sorry, but isn't there a complete list of broken mods? Otherwise there were always directly. Yes, she is on holiday, but there is a substitute.
  • Options
    hippie_witchhippie_witch Posts: 2 New Member
    Does anyone know if Plant Sim Lives by SrslySims or All-In-One Hybrid Stabilizer by Iced Cream are broken?
  • Options
    FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    Sorry, but isn't there a complete list of broken mods? Otherwise there were always directly. Yes, she is on holiday, but there is a substitute.

You may be referring to this?
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/mod-situation-1-67815193

Lotharihoe has some broken mods including Sim Spawn Overhaul, Delayed Invitations, Run Don't Jog, and Phone Call Overhaul.

https://bienchen.sems-own-world.de/misc-mods/

Bienchen has a mod which allows us to use the small telescope on balconies and inside! You will need to use MOO to place inside.
    Post edited by telemwill on
  • Options
    MendotaMendota Posts: 794 Member
    The original height slider created by Sammy the Sim and updated by TedW over at MTS still works. This slider uses a command instead of CAS. I prefer this one myself because it also works with children. None of the others can do that.
  • Options
    FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    harperrrr wrote: »
    hii, with the new update my games been stuck on the loading screen whenever i try to travel. does anyone have an idea of what mods could be causing this?

I was having this issue and it was removing Lotharihoe's Delayed Invitations that finally fixed it for me. It was one reported by him as needing "major" updates.
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • Options
    KrazyKrisSimsKrazyKrisSims Posts: 7 New Member
    > @Mendota said:
    > The original height slider created by Sammy the Sim and updated by TedW over at MTS still works. This slider uses a command instead of CAS. I prefer this one myself because it also works with children. None of the others can do that.

Thank you!! Do you mind sharing the instructions on how to use it? I found the updated zip file from tedw but unfortunately there aren't any instructions inside lol
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    I think somebody posted in this thread earlier that Turbodriver's Wonderful Whims wasn't working, but here's a message from them on Twitter re. all of their mods:
    Oh right, the game patch (1.89.214/June 14th), almost forgot to mention that all my mods are working perfectly fine with it. No need to update, but if you want to, a new version with some fixes is available.

I'm assuming that the 'new version' that's mentioned is the one updated on 6th June.
  • Options
    netcatnetcat Posts: 17 Member
    Randomizing eyebrows in CAS not working anymore after the latest june patch :(
  • Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    Thanks to everybody for all the info!
    Does anyone know if PolarBearSims' "Have some personality Please!" still works? It did before the patch, but I don't know if it gets checked or updated by the creator.

It hasn't received an all-clear yet, but it hasn't caused me any issues.
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    edited June 2022
    harperrrr wrote: »
    > @SweetieWright_84 said:
    > Update any and all mods that have been updated. You can go through this thread to find the ones that you use to see if they've been updated. Also, check the mods' creators pages to see if the mods you use are compatible with the new update.
    >
    > After you've done that remove all mods that haven't been updated and/or aren't compatible and add them back in little bits at a time until you find the one that's causing the problem.
    >
    > I will say MCCC and UI cheats have been updated. And it seems TwistedMexi's All Scenarios mod is giving people problems. If you have that one, remove it.

ive kind of began this process but i have like 25gb of mods and itll be soo time consuming since my game takes a while to initially load in. is there possibly any kind of alternative method?

The 50/50 method is the best way to tackle this (attached a link with a description of how to do it). The more mods you have, the more work it is to keep everything up-to-date and running. It's a big time investment. I honestly think of it as a hobby lol.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/finding-broken-4-23751034
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/67821267
    Sacrificial has updated the Life Manager mod. Actually, this is a reupdate of the updated version.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top