Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: June 14, 2022 Werewolves Patch

Comments

• Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Bienchen has posted mod updates.

https://bienchen.sems-own-world.de/
  • Options
    ScaperClaudiaScaperClaudia Posts: 102 Member
    edited June 2022
    Brexoxo wrote: »
    Hey so claudiasharon's mods on tumblr and MTS has some that are broken and some that are okay, they will be updating them after the werewolves pack drops Thursday. Source: Me I am Claudia. xD

Hi Claudia. I have the 'free fame perks" mod and "hamper holds 200x more laundry mod." Do you know if those 2 are good to go or do l need to take them out my game?

They should be fine, I doubt the patch or werewolves will mess with those mods. It is more like my Skilled PC, Skilled Homework, and Tense HW mods that need updates.

No CC Wrench is cleared for the patch actually! It might need an update for the werewolves GP though.
  • Options
    BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    Do l need to take ALL sliders out my game or can some of them stay in? My sims that use sliders seem to be okay in terms of body and what not. But if l need to take them out so my game doesnt get corrupt or anything, l will.
  • Options
    Cdubs92Cdubs92 Posts: 5 New Member
    > @Aquarius94 said:
    > Awesome. Thank you so much.

I said 'let me try this,' clicked on the link, looked at the pics and noped the flippity flop on outta there.
  • Options
    anhaeeynanhaeeyn Posts: 29 Member
    > @Cdubs92 said:
    > > @Aquarius94 said:
    > > Awesome. Thank you so much.
    >
    > I said 'let me try this,' clicked on the link, looked at the pics and noped the flippity flop on outta there.

It's very simple to update the sliders with this tool. It's like 2 clicks, already updated all the sliders I was using myself. :)
  • Options
    GoddessBylineGoddessByline Posts: 281 Member
    I saw several posts about players complaining about their start screen being unclickable. It's tmex-AllScenarios mod that's causing that. At least it was so for me.
    I don't use CC so if you see something in a screenshot of mine, it's from the game.
    EA Account (Gallery) ID: BylineBelife
  • Options
    KbobsterKbobster Posts: 157 Member
    telemwill wrote: »
    hmmmm i reinstalled and tested without mods and my game loads with mods my worlds wont load i wonder what is causing that

Have you removed UI Cheats Extension if you have it?

thanks for helping me! i was able to keep my cc, i just had to delete ui!
  • Options
    Aquarius94Aquarius94 Posts: 505 Member
    Cdubs92 wrote: »
    > @Aquarius94 said:

I said 'let me try this,' clicked on the link, looked at the pics and noped the flippity flop on outta there.

Trust me, it's not difficult at all. This was literally my first time using the program and I was able to update all my sliders in like five minutes. You just gotta follow the directions that are laid out for you.
  • Options
    Botdf1089Botdf1089 Posts: 3 New Member
    An update on the S Club and Wingssims hairs, they haven't found a fix yet but is looking for people to do recolors.
    "After nearlly 24H of work with team, we didn't find a way to let the hair show correctly in game except we need to re-package all the hairs who with LRLE textures, that will be a MEGA WORK, so from now the next publish hairstyles will return to the original RLE2 textures, they can't compatible with colors sliders, but they will work correcly in game, thank you for your understand to this difficult situation for all of creators..." -S Club
  • Options
    Qwerty126AlexQwerty126Alex Posts: 102 Member
    edited June 2022
    Aquarius94 wrote: »
    Cdubs92 wrote: »
    > @Aquarius94 said:

Trust me, it's not difficult at all. This was literally my first time using the program and I was able to update all my sliders in like five minutes. You just gotta follow the directions that are laid out for you.

Hi, sorry to butt in but you were able to manually fix the sliders you use in your game? May I ask how? I would also like to do this and I followed through your previous posts here and the MTS website mesh thingy didn't seem like it could do anything? thanks :)

Read the comments on the MTS post, nevermind but ty <3
    Post edited by Qwerty126Alex on
  • Options
    SimminDragonSimminDragon Posts: 34 Member
    I saw several posts about players complaining about their start screen being unclickable. It's tmex-AllScenarios mod that's causing that. At least it was so for me.

It is definitly TwistedMexi All Scenarios. It crashed Sims 4 either while loading or on the screen that allows you to load a game, start new game, or start a scenario. Will not allow you to click on any of the buttons. I had no other cc content or scripts in my mods folder. On the computer I had to hit the window button to get back to the desktop, and bring up the task manager. I clicked on Sims 4, and clicked on End Task for anyone wondering how to close it down without having to restart your computer.

DaleRune Bacheloret Scenario was updated. It really slowed down my load time when starting the game. I take it out, and my game loads quickly with all my other 2000+ cc and scripts.
  • Options
    harperrrrharperrrr Posts: 2 New Member
    hii, with the new update my games been stuck on the loading screen whenever i try to travel. does anyone have an idea of what mods could be causing this?
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    edited June 2022
    @harperrrr wrote: »
    hii, with the new update my games been stuck on the loading screen whenever i try to travel. does anyone have an idea of what mods could be causing this?

Update any and all mods that have been updated. You can go through this thread to find the ones that you use to see if they've been updated. Also, check the mods' creators pages to see if the mods you use are compatible with the new update.

After you've done that remove all mods that haven't been updated and/or aren't compatible and add them back in little bits at a time until you find the one that's causing the problem.

I will say MCCC and UI cheats have been updated. And it seems TwistedMexi's All Scenarios mod is giving people problems. If you have that one, remove it.
    Post edited by SweetieWright_84 on
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    LJKLJK Posts: 257 Member
    Brexoxo wrote: »
    Do l need to take ALL sliders out my game or can some of them stay in? My sims that use sliders seem to be okay in terms of body and what not. But if l need to take them out so my game doesnt get corrupt or anything, l will.

I haven't seen any need for removing the sliders, they're just unusable. As far as I've read, Sims will still keep what the sliders are set to, you just can't use those sliders to edit or on any new Sims.
  • Options
    cmarinetti wrote: »
    TS4 MorphMaker is updated. It can be used to fix individual slider packages until I can get a batch fix tool done.

Does this mean I can update that Teanmoon mouth slider myself? If so, you the MVP.
  • Options
    DarkAuditDarkAudit Posts: 169 Member
    LJK wrote: »
    TS4 MorphMaker is updated. It can be used to fix individual slider packages until I can get a batch fix tool done.

Does this mean I can update that Teanmoon mouth slider myself? If so, you the MVP.

Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease :smiley:
  • Options
    Botdf1089 wrote: »
    An update on the S Club and Wingssims hairs, they haven't found a fix yet but is looking for people to do recolors.
    "After nearlly 24H of work with team, we didn't find a way to let the hair show correctly in game except we need to re-package all the hairs who with LRLE textures, that will be a MEGA WORK, so from now the next publish hairstyles will return to the original RLE2 textures, they can't compatible with colors sliders, but they will work correcly in game, thank you for your understand to this difficult situation for all of creators..." -S Club

That really sucks. You know, it's stuff like this that I see why some modders quit, as unfortunate as it is. Nobody's fault, of course, but still.
  • Options
    DarkAuditDarkAudit Posts: 169 Member

That really sucks. You know, it's stuff like this that I see why some modders quit, as unfortunate as it is. Nobody's fault, of course, but still.

Is this going to be something the end user will be able to repair with an S4S batch fix, or will we have to sit and wait for modders to eventually get to our favorite hairs?
  • Options
    bibibijouxbibibijoux Posts: 11 New Member
    DaleRune seems to have updated most of their scenarios on MTS:

https://modthesims.info/downloads/all/?u=10261802&p=1&csort=3&showType=1
  • Options
    Aquarius94Aquarius94 Posts: 505 Member

Does this mean I can update that Teanmoon mouth slider myself?

Indeed it does.

unknown.png
  • Options
    SGertSGert Posts: 1 New Member
    Dumbaby's Chin slider (even version 2)
  • Options
    harperrrrharperrrr Posts: 2 New Member
    > @SweetieWright_84 said:
    > Update any and all mods that have been updated. You can go through this thread to find the ones that you use to see if they've been updated. Also, check the mods' creators pages to see if the mods you use are compatible with the new update.
    >
    > After you've done that remove all mods that haven't been updated and/or aren't compatible and add them back in little bits at a time until you find the one that's causing the problem.
    >
    > I will say MCCC and UI cheats have been updated. And it seems TwistedMexi's All Scenarios mod is giving people problems. If you have that one, remove it.

ive kind of began this process but i have like 25gb of mods and itll be soo time consuming since my game takes a while to initially load in. is there possibly any kind of alternative method?
  • Options
    DarkAudit wrote: »

Is this going to be something the end user will be able to repair with an S4S batch fix, or will we have to sit and wait for modders to eventually get to our favorite hairs?

Can't confirm this for you, unfortunately. S-Club has made no mention of S4S potentially fixing it, but I'm not knowledgable enough to know if it can or can't. The only thing I've seen batch fixes work on is skins.
  • Options
    HvzelHvzel Posts: 32 Member
    > @Andauril said:
    > presets seem to work, sliders don't.
    >
    > do you use any mods that change the UI?

Aside from More Cas columns and UI cheats, which I updated, I don't believe so.
    Apologies for the late reply, I ended up sleeping all day :s
    cvx19sl32r6o.png

• Options
    BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    I havent heard anything about it, but does anyone know if Grannie's Cookbook broke? I heard it did. Also, besides Arnie's dark mode, his plumfruit mod is broken too. So l just took both out my game and l advise yall to do the same also.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top