This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: June 14, 2022 Werewolves Patch

Comments

• Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,135 Member
    GirafHuntr wrote: »
    harperrrr wrote: »
    > @SweetieWright_84 said:
    > Update any and all mods that have been updated. You can go through this thread to find the ones that you use to see if they've been updated. Also, check the mods' creators pages to see if the mods you use are compatible with the new update.
    >
    > After you've done that remove all mods that haven't been updated and/or aren't compatible and add them back in little bits at a time until you find the one that's causing the problem.
    >
    > I will say MCCC and UI cheats have been updated. And it seems TwistedMexi's All Scenarios mod is giving people problems. If you have that one, remove it.

ive kind of began this process but i have like 25gb of mods and itll be soo time consuming since my game takes a while to initially load in. is there possibly any kind of alternative method?

The 50/50 method is the best way to tackle this (attached a link with a description of how to do it). The more mods you have, the more work it is to keep everything up-to-date and running. It's a big time investment. I honestly think of it as a hobby lol.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/finding-broken-4-23751034

Thank you for the help. :)
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    I've found that the easiest way for me to test for problematic mods is to move the folder to my desktop, check the game, then exit, then utilizing the newly generated mods folder, put back mods by first letter. I have mine by creator name.
    I start with A and work my way through each batch of letters, but without removing the previous folders. If I find a problem within my search then I remove all of the folders except the last batch and work backwards until I find the culprit folder then I work within that folder until I find the culprit mod.

It's like the 50-50 method, but for me it's less stressful and less confusing.
    I just wanted to share.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • Options
    LoreaLorea Posts: 243 Member
    edited June 2022
    Sorry, but isn't there a complete list of broken mods? Otherwise there were always directly. Yes, she is on holiday, but there is a substitute.

There is a list:
    https://simsvip.com/2022/06/14/broken-updated-mods-werewolves-gp-patch/
    Post edited by Lorea on
  • Options

Tmex - All Scenarios mod is updated:
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/67816628
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    TSPJ wrote: »
    Now, Patreon is broken for me and I can't access Ui Cheats. lol. Don'tcha just love update days?

You don't need Patreon for UICE, it's free for all... https://www.patreon.com/posts/ui-cheats-v1-16-26240068

The problem was Patreon was throwing a 504 error last night.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    GoddessBylineGoddessByline Posts: 281 Member
    The All Scenarios Mod by TwistedMexi have been updated...
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/67816628
    I don't use CC so if you see something in a screenshot of mine, it's from the game.
    EA Account (Gallery) ID: BylineBelife
  • Options
    TSPJTSPJ Posts: 27 Member
    EIisabetta wrote: »
    TSPJ wrote: »
    Now, Patreon is broken for me and I can't access Ui Cheats. lol. Don'tcha just love update days?

You don't need Patreon for UICE, it's free for all... https://www.patreon.com/posts/ui-cheats-v1-16-26240068

The problem was Patreon was throwing a 504 error last night.

Yeah, the Patreon site itself was throwing 504 errors every time I tried to go to it. I've since gotten it, though. Now... sliders. lol. (And much thanks to Cmar.)

• Options
    carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    arghhh now im getting the world wont load bug after installing the new pack i wonder what mod it is
  • Options
    keepfaithbabykeepfaithbaby Posts: 26 Member
    Hello, I apologise for the stupid question but I didn't understand if Luumia's height sliders are broken or not. Can anyone confirm, please? Thanks in advance!
  • Options

Tmex - TOOL mod is updated:
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/67864532
  • Options
    GitaGita Posts: 108 Member
    edited June 2022
    The new world won't load with Tool or better build/ buy. I think it's Tool, haven't test it yet. I removed them both and it the new world loaded nicely.

edit: Tool is already updated.
  • Options
    ScaperClaudiaScaperClaudia Posts: 102 Member
    Hi all, claudiasharon (me) on tumblr and MTS has updated some of their mods: https://claudiasharon.tumblr.com/post/687240689162076160/patch-189-updates

ALL FREE MODS

Mods updated so far (on the above tumblr post only atm):
    No Food Decay-includes leaves, pet food, regular food, and fish!
    No Tense Homework (Child+Teen)+Faster (BGC)
    No Tense Homework (UNI)+Faster!-added mentor files too
    Ears Slider Up and Down
    No Auto Telescope Spam-includes small telescope and observatory

Upcoming mod updates tonight after 8pm EST:
    Shimrod101's Parties and Weddings at Generic Venues
    Skilled Homework for Teens and Children
    Skilled PC
  • Options
    Being_FlankedBeing_Flanked Posts: 1 New Member
    > @carlymichelle said:
    > hmmm my worlds wont load i have no idea what that could be?

I have over 4,000 mods (like hair, clothes, etc.) I have replaced my script mods (except for playable pets, but getting that next), but alpha hair is reporting broken. I guess it will be a long time before I can play. I can't trouble shoot over 4,000, and maybe closer to 7,000 mods or cc.
  • Options
    LJKLJK Posts: 274 Member
    Hello, I apologise for the stupid question but I didn't understand if Luumia's height sliders are broken or not. Can anyone confirm, please? Thanks in advance!

They are, but it is quite simple to fix yourself.
  • Options
    ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    edited June 2022
    Lorea wrote: »
    Sorry, but isn't there a complete list of broken mods? Otherwise there were always directly. Yes, she is on holiday, but there is a substitute.

There is a list:

Hello, can you edit to link this instead? Due to heavy traffic, some tools for the spreadsheet aren't working for me while I'm trying to update statuses :( .
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • Options
    MendotaMendota Posts: 794 Member
    > @Mendota said:
    > The original height slider created by Sammy the Sim and updated by TedW over at MTS still works. This slider uses a command instead of CAS. I prefer this one myself because it also works with children. None of the others can do that.

Thank you!! Do you mind sharing the instructions on how to use it? I found the updated zip file from tedw but unfortunately there aren't any instructions inside lol

It is easy to use.

1. Make sure that you have cheats enabled. If you don't have a mod that does that for you, then type: testingcheats on
    2. Select a sim.
    3. Type: Add_slider height 20

20 is an example you can use any number between 0 and 100.( 0 will take the sim back to the Maxis default height.) This makes the sims taller. When you want to make the sim shorter type:

4. Add_slider height -20

That is all there is to it. You can see the change right away. The cheat window will also tell you that the attribute has been applied. It also doesn't matter if you type the cheat with upper or lower case letters.
  • Options
    TrimothTrimoth Posts: 419 Member
    Sliders appear to be working on occults but not human sims, very strange...
    tumblr_np609wKvSy1ssn1m9o2_540.jpg

Origin id: trimoth

• Options
    carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    edited June 2022
    i have finally fixed it i have to say this has been the most hardest game pack to sort out mods ever edit only half fixed my game loads without script mods enabled so its a script mod of some sort arghhh
  • Options
    BrodyMYBrodyBrodyMYBrody Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, I see someone says that you can fix sliders. Can we fix this one or a workaround to bring your sims higher but not taller?
    REDHEADSIMS CASFeetUpBootsHeelsSlider01
  • Options
    ZombieBallerinaZombieBallerina Posts: 2 New Member
    > @FurAndYarn said:
    > You may be referring to this?

what? I want a list for the brokenb mods, after the update and not the screenshot post O.o

Normaly here is a compact List for all the broken mods.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    > @FurAndYarn said:

what? I want a list for the brokenb mods, after the update and not the screenshot post O.o

It's not just a screenshot post, it's an embed of the changes made today. For the full list you can click the Full Mod List link on the page.

🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • Options
    ZQueenOfRandomZQueenOfRandom Posts: 4 New Member
    I had to remove all of Tmex's mods except AllCheats to get my game to load past the home screen.
  • Options

Hello, can you edit to link this instead? Due to heavy traffic, some tools for the spreadsheet aren't working for me while I'm trying to update statuses :( .

I edited, I just wanted to share the actual list instead of the page. :)

I think Andirz's No holiday failure drama mod is broken, at least it stopped working for me after this patch.
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,811 Member
    > @FurAndYarn said:

There is not a list on page one of this thread because luthienrising is on vacation. (Yes, we really miss her!) She will update the lists when she returns.

Another place I like to check is Deaderpool's discord.
  • Options
    Lorea wrote: »

I edited, I just wanted to share the actual list instead of the page. :)

I think Andirz's No holiday failure drama mod is broken, at least it stopped working for me after this patch.

Thank you! I understand that, but the actual list is linked on that page too as well as an embed of it and other important info that people need to read before using the google sheet. Plus after today I'm going to have to disable viewing for it while I'm editing because of the traffic, so they'll need to know where to go when it's down.

Andirz cleared all of his mods for this patch. Have you tried testing it alone? If so, try reporting it to him.