Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: June 14, 2022 Werewolves Patch

Comments

• SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    FurAndYarn wrote: »
    Are presets broken? Does anyone know?

I don't personally have any in my game at the moment but every comment I've seen on them has indicated that presets are fine but sliders are borked.

Thank you :)
  • cmarinetticmarinetti Posts: 147 Member
    All my sliders are updated:

- Breast Separation
    - Enhanced Butt
    - Enhanced Leg Sliders
    - Pointed Ears

The only one that was broken in my testing was the breast separation, but I updated them all.
    cmarNYC on MTS.
  • AndaurilAndauril Posts: 42 Member
    some of obscurus sliders seem to work at least on female sims: eyebrow thickness slider works.
  • KrazyKrisSimsKrazyKrisSims Posts: 7 New Member
    > @TiffanyLea007 said:
    > Dark mode by Arnie is not working. I'm so sad. I love dark mode. I'm guessing it will never be updated since he left to make his own games.

Noooo :'( I was dreading the day this would happen. I love darkmode and his entire plumfruit mod! I really hope he hands over the reigns to someone to take over
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    Hvzel wrote: »
    Personally, all my alpha hair works (especially any Sclub and Wings). My version of the height mod is unaffected by the patch as well though this may just be because of it being a preset and not a slider.

Also, anyone else having UI visual errors? I'm not sure if it's just my end

Um, Some of my S-club hairs look damaged after the patch. :/

I have weerbesu UI cheats extension mod and that was updated to v1.32 yesterday.
  • SimsCat84SimsCat84 Posts: 72 Member
    edited June 2022
    Justininve wrote: »
    Hi!
    Can anybody please check Remus Sirion's skintones & overlays? Were they broken by the latest patch? And Kijiko's eyelashes?

All my skintones work for me without any problems, also remus sirion´s ones. Same goes for the eyelashes.

MOst of my alpha CC hair is fine, too. There are some hairs that are broken (s-club and wings) but it only seem to affect the newer hairstyles from both of them. I have also older hairstyles from both creators and they are working fine.
  • Cdubs92Cdubs92 Posts: 5 New Member
    :s > @Prevail_03 said:
    > Hey all, so if you happen to get a white screen instead of the main menu, you have to close the game out with the task manager, and you DON'T have 15 Clubs Per Sim Mod/already took it out, you might want to try removing "The Color Slider Mod" By Thepancake1. I removed it and it solved my issue, so I thought I should share. And just a general note for newbies maybe, REMOVE your UI Mods, they tend to break and mess with visuals.
    >
    > Happy Simming! <3

Don't have either and I still get a white screen :s
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,967 Member
    Oh phew, hairs seem to be fine. I was worrying for no reason haha. I do that a lot! I don’t have any custom sliders or skins or anything like that, just CC hair and clothing.
  • baniduhainebaniduhaine Posts: 33 Member
    SimsCat84 wrote: »
    Justininve wrote: »
    Hi!
    Can anybody please check Remus Sirion's skintones & overlays? Were they broken by the latest patch? And Kijiko's eyelashes?

All my skintones work for me without any problems, also remus sirion´s ones. Same goes for the eyelashes.

MOst of my alpha CC hair is fine, too. There are some hairs that are broken (s-club and wings) but it only seem to affect the newer hairstyles from both of them. I have also older hairstyles from both creators and they are working fine.

According to mmsims on tumblr, a common denominator between the broken pieces of CC seems to be LRLE textures.
  • Aquarius94Aquarius94 Posts: 505 Member
    Andauril wrote: »
    some of obscurus sliders seem to work at least on female sims: eyebrow thickness slider works.

Aaaaand of course the one obscurus slider I have is one of the ones that doesn't work -___-

Thankfully they have said that they're aware of the issues and are waiting for S4S and morph maker to update.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Adeepindigo has updated the following for yesterday's patch:

Custom Nuptials
    Dental Care
    Eye Care
    Freelance Chef
    GTW Health Overhaul
    Healthcare Redux
    Education Overhaul

https://www.patreon.com/posts/mod-status-1-89-67779661
  • JuicyfruitmjJuicyfruitmj Posts: 3 New Member
    > @bandit5 said:
    > dark mode is broken

Arnie updated Plumfruit + Darkmode on May 27, 2020 here https://arnies-workshop.notion.site/Plumfruit-a4eea766b3404fd196f96ea24e4f2f07 and it still works in my game for the new patch
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,967 Member
    I’m not sure what LRLE textures are. But hopefully everything gets sorted out soon!
  • cmarinetticmarinetti Posts: 147 Member
    TS4 MorphMaker is updated. It can be used to fix individual slider packages until I can get a batch fix tool done.
    cmarNYC on MTS.
    cmarinetti wrote: »
    TS4 MorphMaker is updated. It can be used to fix individual slider packages until I can get a batch fix tool done.

Awesome. Thank you so much.
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    I’m not sure what LRLE textures are. But hopefully everything gets sorted out soon!

LRLE textures are the kind that work with the colour sliders. Everything else uses RLES.
  • YunacornnnYunacornnn Posts: 19 Member
    I don't want to update if cc skin and hair (alpha) is broken. Can anyone confirm ? I only heard one person say it so far.

Yes. Most of my alpha hair was broken. So I deleted them all.
    edited June 2022
    I don't want to update if cc skin and hair (alpha) is broken. Can anyone confirm ? I only heard one person say it so far.

I guess it depends on where you got your alpha hairs from and when you downloaded them. I just did a test run in CAS and literally all of my alpha hairs are working just fine. And I have a lot.
  • LJKLJK Posts: 257 Member
    Everybody's efforts to report and update mods are extremely appreciated, this thread has been quite valuable to me.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    RoBurky has cleared Meaningful Stories and Fitness Controls for this patch via Deaderpool's discord.
  • SimminDragonSimminDragon Posts: 34 Member
    Does anyone know if Wingssims is working on his hair? S-club and Wingssims alpha hair are broken.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,751 Member
    does anyone know if UI cheats has updated yet?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    does anyone know if UI cheats has updated yet?

Yes, it has been updated.
  • DoULikeChickensDoULikeChickens Posts: 9 New Member
    Looks like Preferences plus by Helaene is working fine.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top