Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Lucia Markovic at her engagement party being serenaded by her fiance Mateo at the izakaya bar from snowy escape
    HJ8Axea.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    VeeDub wrote: »
    Visiting my legacy family save today and it's 6am in the city. And well... there seems to be some kind of unannounced dog convention or something taking place at the corner. The only non-stray in this shot is the tiny Toy Fox Terrier named Jahr, who is being walked by a formerly played sim of mine. Jahr seems as curious as I was what was going on there.

2gjx2oV.png

Town Meeting.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Dora had just aged up to a Young Adult and moved out. So I sent her out for a night on the town. I was hoping for a night of socializing, making new friends and perhaps meet a potential love interest. And then a Sim died. Well, I guess I've never seen so many Sims in a room that size before, so that's something.

Wbcuu6m.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,929 Member
    edited April 2022
    _____
    Post edited by Slacker on
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,845 Member
    The Behr sisters out at the Discotheque Pan Europa. Candy couldn't resist showing baby sis Yuki how to work a dance floor. They were making a day out of getting head-to-toe makeovers, and while their stylist was taking a break for lunch, they girls thought they'd hit the nearby dance floor for some sisterly bonding.

EAzz4vG.png?1
  • Options
    Visiting my legacy family save today and it's 6am in the city. And well... there seems to be some kind of unannounced dog convention or something taking place at the corner. The only non-stray in this shot is the tiny Toy Fox Terrier named Jahr, who is being walked by a formerly played sim of mine. Jahr seems as curious as I was what was going on there.

2gjx2oV.png

Town Meeting.

Quite possibly the only town meeting in history where butts were being sniffed, not kissed.

• Options
    After finishing up their impromptu dance lesson, Candy takes Yuki across the square to the Hare and Hedgehog for some more sisterly bonding while they make their way back to Dani's salon and their appointment with fabulousness!

RLWHAvL.png?1
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Many years of love <3 (I'm so glad I don't have to use a pose to make my sims dance anymore!)

P4MVJbM.png
    eIvi18O.jpg
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member

2gjx2oV.png

Town Meeting.

Quite possibly the only town meeting in history where butts were being sniffed, not kissed.

Hahahaha, best line I've read all day. :lol:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Uhh, help???

JUlOTPU.png
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Love on the ski slopes...
    04-03-22_3-32-38%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    04-03-22-12-00-32-PM.png
    So the patriarch of my household jsut died and the butler is just casually reading.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    Chaos happened while my Sim visited her parents. She has three little brothers (two toddlers and a child) who were very active messing up the house.
    JlyO3F9.png
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited April 2022
    I stepped into the Alpha side of cc skins.
    51979907666_300146a065_k.jpg

I had to restart after that Error Code issue bugged my old save, but picked up from where I'd left off. Ryan and Katherine are married with a son, and are expecting a daughter! They also have a dog, a cat, and a bunch of chickens.

ETA: Ryan is also a four-time award-winning author!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    It's the last day of winter in Newcrest and the snow's still spectacular <3

hZjKI0g.png
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    _____
  • Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    MyriadSims wrote: »
    04-03-22-12-00-32-PM.png
    So the patriarch of my household jsut died and the butler is just casually reading.

Hah! Gotta take the breaks where you can get 'em, I guess. Long hard hours being a butler...
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    Don't annoy spellcasters. They can set your rude *** on fire.
    ClSWA8C.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    _____
  • Options
    tatselktatselk Posts: 519 Member

I wonder what was being said at a table nearby that caused Parker Langerak and Candy Behr to abandon their lunch and snoop on what's happening there...

9ac479150ccf0153499d4b031f9ed03c06287545.jpg

0db8628412e56584687f3e0277740f6d4f9fd633.jpg

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    @tatselk haha Parker had to write it down whatever it was
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    @tatselk I've had my Sims drop everything, so to speak, to "See What's Happening". I've yet to see anything when I pan the camera around. It's frustrating when my Sims have to get something done. For what? Just dodging that homework? :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    So I took my Sim to the Flea Market. Agnes Crumplebottom was there. First she happy/angry danced, then she kicked over a trash can, got into a shouting match with Nancy Landgraab, had Banh Mi and either loved or hated it, beat up a guy with her purse and finally got turned down for an autograph by Judith Ward. Couldn't tell ya what my Sim was doing during all that time, I was not able to take my eyes off Agnes. :D

gPG8Ihl.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member

2gjx2oV.png

That kind of stray dog conventions happen when a female dog is in heat and all the neighbourhood male dogs answer the calling. Scary stuff. :neutral:
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    _____

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top