Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your current household/family?

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Coolestdragonever Your household sounds like fun! I have played many evil sims and I particularly enjoy evil children :) Thanks for sharing :)

@Sleepstar Congrats on the new laptop :) I quite like Bridgeport. I hope you are enjoying your family :)
  • Options
    GguyGguy Posts: 254 Member
    edited November 2021
    I'm currently still playing with the Birch Family. More specifically with Taylor Birch, Jebidiah Birch and their son Edward Birch. Members of the third generation. Jebidiah works at the local Diner, and is the family's main cook, Taylor works as a bartender, and Edward has just finished University with a degree in Science and Medicine. He's now on the path of a scientist. The parents are elders atm, and Edward is a young adult.

Family Tree (VIP) (All family tree pictures taken during their young adult years): https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/trees/60bbf585568d790009d983d5

Taylor Birch

iYpPkOF.jpg

Edward Birch

fbHX86j.jpg

Jebediah Birch

mAIiDQf.jpg
    Post edited by Gguy on
  • Options
    @Gguy Your family is coming along well! Thanks for sharing and I hope you continue to enjoy them :)
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    I plan to. Right now, the household is still in Bridgeport, but once the parents pass away, I plan on moving to another town. I love the nightlife, i love the view, I love my penthouse, but I think I've overstayed my welcome. I need something new, I need something fresh (The Penthouse will be uploaded to the exchange once I move out. It will be just as I left it. Even including the family mementos left in their upper floor closet).
  • Options
    @Gguy I don't often play in Bridgeport but, when I do, I usually play with Beau Merrick and a sim of my own making. I love his apartment and, with a little redecorating, find it a lovely place to raise a small family. After a generation I tend to move the family to a house because things can get a little cramped once I start the next generation.
    I hope you enjoy whatever world you play your next generation in :)
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Here's one of the households I play on the sidelines, whenever I feel like taking a break from the Birches:

ARAYA IZURI (A Japanese investor and businesswoman seeking to establish a science based Corporation somewhere in the furthest reaches of the SimNation. Aka Bridgeport.

dCU9OLT.jpg

Yuki (her insanely adorable cat. Just look at it!)

KA1CXQd.jpg

I wanted to make a Japanese Sim ever since world adventures released and we got the Simnation's version of France, Egypt and China. Kind of a fan of their history and culture. Why, even her having a cat is kind of a nod to this, as in Japanese culture, cats are often seen as symbols of good luck and good fortune.
  • Options
    SimCrazySimCrazy Posts: 9,908 Member
    This is Regina Potter, a witch living in Moonlight Falls who's dream is to open a resort in town. She's currently in the Politics career as the Mayor.
    Screenshot-10.jpg
  • Options
    Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    edited January 2022
    I've been watching too much YouTube and got an idea for a play through. Introducing my new solo sim household -

jY1psBU.jpg
    : : Read in the voice of a typical Crime/Dark/Scary Youtube content creator ::

"This next photo sent in by viewer "Levitating_hotdogs" depicts a cloudy day at the Willowglen Amphitheater in Twinbrook. While nothing seemed abnormal at the time, upon reviewing the photo later the viewer noticed something just wasn't...quite right. "

RjNf5bb.jpg

"To the far left of the photo we can see what appears to be the shadowy apparition of a man. The mans face and body are nearly transparent with what looks to be...glowing white eyes. Ms.Hotdogs was absolutely horrified by what she had caught on camera and swears no one but her and her mother were there in the park that day.

Many say THIS is definitive proof of the paranormal...but..the hardcore skeptical among us claim the photo is suspicious showing obvious signs of editing since a spirit would never make itself so obvious as to surround itself with a bright red circle. Just what..do you think this photo shows? "

cEjVjE7.jpg

"Whatever your conclusion may be the townsfolk tend to lean towards the side of.. total belief. Many locals say the young lady caught a rare photograph of a local legend known as "The Wandering Ghost of Twinbrook" otherwise known as "Charlie". (Traits: Daredevil, Friendly, Insane, Kleptomaniac, Nurturing). "Son of the famous Twinbrook business owner and millionaire, Rutherford Spooks, Charles Spooks was an eccentric, charming, and well liked young socialite. Charlie met an untimely death under suspicious circumstances and while his case was ultimately ruled a suicide...his mother, Meredith, and father Rutherford vehemently denied the cases claim until their very last days.

The original of the photo shown here hangs near the bar at the local pub "The Red Rendezvous" where patrons often trade stories of eerie encounters with the spirit. He has a reputation for being a mostly harmless ghost that often makes himself known through various forms of poltergeist activity. And while his presence can be frightening and stressful to most people, the spirit is said to always be kind to children."

Anyway, so this is an experimental game that I'm not sure will work yet. I downloaded Nraas Hybrid and used master controller to add multiple occult states. Witch for a fire spell that's actually dangerous and ice blast to instantly break plumbing. I added "dead by human statue" from showtime because I thought it looked the most ghostly and shadowy. Then added fairy and modded out the wings for access to fairy tricks. I think this should give me a good variety of poltergeist abilities to use in whatever household he happens to be passing through.
    Post edited by Satanu_Reeves on
  • Options
    @Satanu_Reeves Sounds like a fun save! I imagine Charlie will be able to cause a lot of mischief with all those abilities! Good luck :)
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Just a game I'm currently in...that I'm not writing any story for (I call it my freeplay).

Yeah yeah...three guesses who I'm playing with... ~rolleyes~
    E63NDqh.jpg
    Outside of cosmetics, cc-eyelashes, eyes and hair. I have done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...with her facial structure. She still blows Jamie Jolina out of the water...completely.
    DBc4UDy.jpg
    TjaahMs.jpg

Right now, there's her, Haruo and a German Shepherd named Fritz.
    5ZpXAgE.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    Hi @Mikezumi I hope you're holding up okay and feeling a little better :) , you'd mentioned a while back that the lockdowns were getting to you.

Charlie is fun. I don't think he'll work solo though cause I've already blown up a lot of plumbing and set every ugly rug on fire. Not sure I can keep up the fun. To stay interesting I think he'll need to attach himself to some sim or household so I can have more control over the story.
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer Nope! Definitely not surprised your freeplay has River :D I hope she, Haruo and Fritz give you hours of fun :) As for Jamie Jolina, most any sim would be better than her. She's so close to pudding that she might as well be one for a game like mine that revolves around genetics.

@Satanu_Reeves I am still hanging in there. Even though things are opening up, fear keeps me from venturing further than the local grocery store so I can feed my son and cat. One of my neighbours has recently recovered from Covid and I was very worried for her as she's a woman in her 70s whose health is not the best to start with. Two other elderly women (around my age) that I know are currently struggling through it. It's one thing to see numbers on the news and another, altogether, to actually know people with it. It really raises the fear factor!

I remember years ago playing a solo sim game. I think it was to try out different skills/jobs. It didn't take long before I got tired of it and he was married and raising a big family! For me, sims is all about raising big, happy families :D
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    The family has increased by two members:

Of course, Haruo and River - eating hotdogs (cheap, easy to cook... not so hard on the family finances).
    5KcLD9S.jpg
    ...and of course... Fritz...the German Shepherd.
    Chslgn2.jpg

First to show up was Kanzaki, the pitbull... who decided to wander onto the property and was promptly adopted.
    EWWLRh4.jpg
    ...then Mitchell...the cat (those of you long-timers will probably remember Mitchell...from another story... But he's in this freeplay...too... just as confused as ever.
    eyXb3Bf.jpg
    Mitchell: "What am I doing out here? And...why am I all wet?"
    Watcher: "Because it's raining...you dope!"
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    edited February 2022
    Been playing on the Oakley Save recently, which so far consists of Dennis, his wife Iris and their two kids, named Todd (Child) and Richard (Child); Dennis and Iris will have a third child, but it will have to wait until Todd is halfway through the Child Stage (I'm going with Kasper if it's a boy, and if it's a girl I'm going with Saffron; I will use the names Bede, Rose and Marcus for the last three kids born in this Save). I may do a poll once Todd reaches his teens for a suitable hairstyle for him
    Post edited by Sleepstar on
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    @Sleepstar I don't blame you for wanting to wait until the kids are a bit older before adding another baby to the family! I like the names Kasper and Saffron :) Looking forward to seeing your poll. I will vote when I see it :)
  • Options
    My current household is The Langerak Legacy. I made my version of Kaylynn and sent her to Riverview (my story is that Mary Sue pushed her in the time machine after she caught her and Daniel)
    Screenshot-19.jpg
    Screenshot-21.jpg
    Screenshot-22.jpg

She married George Dean and they just had their first child
  • Options
    @SimCrazy Your Kaylynn looks lovely :) It's been a long time since I last played in Riverview but I vaguely recall George Dean. Looking forward to seeing hour household as it grows :)
  • Options
    cathlovespugscathlovespugs Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm playing Anna-Liza Riddle from Twinbrook. She adopted a little girl called Elly. I might move them to another town at some point. (probably Moonlight Falls)
  • Options
    StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    My current family: Makoa (dad), Mina (daughter), and Mimi (mom) <3

fQH2tUE.jpg
  • Options
    @cathlovespugs I hope you're having fun with your little family and that they enjoy the move :)

@StephSteb That looks like a lovely family :) Mina's hair is adorable :)
  • Options
    edited March 2022

Ashton Langerak is a child now, he's hot headed, insane, and a workaholic :D
    langerak2.jpg
    langerak1.jpg

He decided to go over the Bagley's house and scared Rhoda after she argued with him.

langerak3.jpg

And this is his adopted sister, Andrea. I still haven't gotten a picture of his brother, Abel? I honestly forgot his name!
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Currently im playing Sebastian Vanderburg. following his sister footstep, he also runaway from his mother by leaving his hometown Hidden Spring and settling in a new town. He becomes fisherman to sustain himself in contrast of his luxurious upbringing as a 'Prince' of the vanderburg family.

This is him riding his new bicycle which he saved his simoleons for a week to buy by selling freshly caught fishes.

51966277830_659de11c7c_k.jpgScreenshot-101 by Taymour, on Flickr
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    @SimCrazy Ashton must be a handful with those traits! :D
    Andrea is a cutie :)

@izecson I hope you're having fun with Sebastian :) Fishing is one of my favourites in the game :) I particularly love my Angler sims, although I do get a little annoyed at how often they rush of to the family fishpond when their partners are trying to get frisky :D
  • Options
    alwaysraeealwaysraee Posts: 36 Member
    Screenshot-303.jpg
    Screenshot-295.jpg
    Screenshot-373.jpg
    Screenshot-396.jpg

This is the current family from the lepacy challenge I've been playing. Meet the Harts. This Gus Hart, Lynne Hart, their daughters Gia and Gemma Hart. Gus also has another daughter named Bebe Hart who is a lot older but I don't currently have any photos of her.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top