Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your current household/family?

1242526272830...Next

Comments

• Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I gender-swapped my Sims 4 founders in Sims 3 and I actually like them very much! Meet Kevin Montgomery and Rebecca Clarke!
    The only difference is Kevin has green eyes, though I could make them blue like Katherine ;)
    52224547749_653244e58a_h.jpg
    52224293268_c7cae99d47_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    @Mikezumi I hope to :)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    ButterWafflesARButterWafflesAR Posts: 113 Member
    edited July 2022
    @Mikezumi Sorry for the really late reply. No, I don't use any mods. I've been worried about what if they would crash my game. That was an incident that happen months and months ago on an old save that I just ended up deleting anyway, because it ended up getting corrupted. It's actually not the only weird thing I encountered. :D But I do have a question.

Sometimes when I send a sim off to college, I haven't recently, I noticed a red square in the friend panel.
    And there was the time when I clicked on Mortimer's family tree and his parents weren't on it. Even when I interacted with his mom there was the romance options available, and it read that his parents were just his friends in his friend panel. I haven't encountered those yet, but I was wondering if you knew something I could install that would fix those problems if they ever reoccurred again? These were things happened on old saves, thank goodness not any of my new ones, but just to be safe.
    BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
    d3Z5s3V.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @ButterWafflesAR I've not encountered any of the issues you mention but I have been using mods for so long that I don't remember the issues I had with a vanilla game. Even if you don't want to use many mods, if you are not completely against them I suggest you try some of mods from Nraas. You can also ask for help there to see what mods would suit you best.
  • Options
    ButterWafflesARButterWafflesAR Posts: 113 Member
    @Mikezumi I read a lot of good things about Nraas, I just never looked into it myself. Maybe over time I will install some cc again. I did enjoy having more of a selection of hair. I'll look into Nraas, now, since I have some spare time at the moment. Thanks so much. :smiley:
    BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
    d3Z5s3V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top