Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your current household/family?

Comments

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited June 2021
    Playing a "homeless story"

River (yes, this time she's without makeup and no adjustments OTHER than just a slight lengthening of her eyelashes).
    However I used the following:

CC Hair,
    CC Skin (I just can't with the EA Default)
    CC clothing

Screenshot-33.jpg
    ROWWWWR!!!! Oh, that exercise outfit. :mrgreen:

Screenshot-83.jpg
    Only way they can stay clean "on the streets"...swim in the river and hope the Dept. of Fisheries and Wildlife doesn't fine them for polluting the water.

Screenshot-61.jpg
    ...YES...River is pretty with no makeup. Right now the family is just the two of them, Haruo and River... :D Yes, they're my favorite couple...NO I'm not using anyone else...except perhaps Bebe.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    I dunno if it's fun (@Featherbelle and I came too close to being there in January of this year)but it's an interesting game.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • EarcatEarcat Posts: 461 Member
    The household I'm playing in is Oliver and Elizabeth Keaton, who live in Prosperity Point with their newborn son and two cats.

All of Prosperity Point knows who Elizabeth Keaton is. All four of her grand parents were noted Shakespearian actors and her parents were darlings of the silver screen. In public, Elizabeth's parents were a dream couple, but their inflated egos got in the way of their ever having a close relationship. Growing up, Elizabeth hated their constant fighting and having to pretend that her family life was less than ideal. She wanted a sibling just for someone to talk to, but she knew her parents only had her to bolster the pretense that they had a happy marriage.
    As a teen, she met Oliver Keaton. He had been adopted by another famous actor, but he was someone she could talk to and be herself.
    Elizabeth's parents disapproved of her friendship because he was a "nobody" and because their love story stole attention from themselves.
    Elizabeth's parents died of old age shortly after she was married and before their grandson was born.
    Oliver's past is a mystery and the orphanage were he was adopted from has no records on who his parents were. As a child, Oliver had nightmares of a woman screaming and though his nightmares never showed her, Oliver was sure she was his mother. He tried to find out who is parents were, but even with using his stepfather's name, he couldn't find any clues.
    Oliver's stepfather has recently married and is starting a family with his (much younger) wife. He is always welcome, but Oliver doesn't want to intrude on his stepfather's new family. Still, he looks around at other children having fun with their grandparents and wants the same thing for his son and future children. It's made him want to find if what happened to his parents, but he has no where to start looking.
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    edited June 2021
    I'm currently in Gen. Two of my Romance Legacy Challenge(which I'm really enjoying so far, I can't wait to get through all the generations so I can share it). In my current household, we have the heir, Danni. She was the youngest of five kids and is desperately trying to ignore the crush she's had on her older brother's best friend since she was a teenager. He isn't exactly ready to commit yet.
    51265566229_653a6d631f_c.jpg

She's one of the prettiest sims I have ever seen(none of her appearance except her lipstick is CC btw).

Curretly Danni lives alone with her cat, Allie, and her elderly childhood dog, Edward.
    51264094137_86b33d1987_c.jpg
    51265019348_486cfd8c4c_c.jpg

When I finish recording my Decades Challenge I may restart this one and record it next.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Earcat Great backstory! I wish Oliver luck in finding his parents :)

@KNORear Good luck with your Romance Legacy Challenge :) I hope Danni finds a suitable partner.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot-40.jpg
    This is Ariel, named after the little mermaid.Her traits are Virtuoso, Hopeless Romantic,
    Shy and bookworm.Just moved to Setra.

Screenshot-44.jpg

Screenshot-33.jpg
    Met a fire fighter who is flirting already.
  • EarcatEarcat Posts: 461 Member
    Thank you Mikezumi. I try to give my sims interesting stories, even if I'm the only one who knows what they are.
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    edited June 2021
    My current household is Tim and his alien son.

19.png
    20.png
    21.png
    22.png
    23.png
    He had only about 900 simoleons left after buying the crib.

24.png
    Grew up to toddler

25.png
    He grew up to a child and spent most of his day alone without his daddy.

26.png
    Because his dad had to work for earning money. He is working at the lounge with 'always on the list' reward. He has no fame.

27.png
    The Child's daily life mostly alone as his dad is always busy. They were poor.

28.png
    Every night, he fills his stomach with the muffins his son made for a meal and his son is always in sleep.

29.png
    Every morning, the son finds his daddy is sleeping in bed and he wants the attention from his dad. But Tim is always thinking he needs to get out of this poverty.

30.png
    His son wants to get a doll house but it was a quite expensive toy to Tim. But he eventually bought one for his son. And that night..

32.png
    The burglar wanted to get the NEW doll house while Tim was on the way home.

33.png
    34.png
    35.png
    36.png
    37.png
    Tim was able to get the doll house back for his son. And a few days later..

38.png
    39.png
    40.pngThi
    Now he became a good alien teenager. Dad and the son chat everyday and they are still best friends. If he will buy a bar lot, then this game will be finished as I created him for the master of mixologist LTW. I've never expected Tim would go for his lifetime wish with this alien baby...

@GraceyManor Thanks for sharing :) Does Ariel end up with the flirty firefighter?

@Jeansoo Thanks for sharing :) Tim is cute and his son is adorable as a teen :)
    @Mikezumi Thank you. :)
    Merryn had a birthday so I now have two children in the house. I am sure the boys will want more kids but it won't be happening (unless I cave ;) ) because it's so much easier without toddlers to look after! :D

51280208791_a55ef90ce2_o.jpg

I think the game might have been confused about her gender :p
    51280385328_bcb3f51622_o.jpg

A quick visit to CAS fixed that! :D
    51281230670_2cb38c1186_o.jpg
    edited June 2021
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    Merryn had a birthday so I now have two children in the house. I am sure the boys will want more kids but it won't be happening (unless I cave ;) ) because it's so much easier without toddlers to look after! :D

51280208791_a55ef90ce2_o.jpg

I think the game might have been confused about her gender :p
    51280385328_bcb3f51622_o.jpg

A quick visit to CAS fixed that! :D
    51281230670_2cb38c1186_o.jpg

I heard about the boy sim grows up with girls' hair when you have a lot of CC hairs installed but this is the first time I see a girl grows up with boys' hair. :D

• izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Haven't got much time to play games one of these days so I forgot when was the last time I post here? anyway, im still playing the same family i played but focusing more on Vevina's side right now, here's the pic of the updated family tree

51283067355_475d5cf8fd_h.jpgVevina by Timur D. Zharkov, on Flickr

Here's the brothers in action, Mason Lockwood and Levi Frio, Levi is a son of Vevina and Connor Frio and older half-brother of Mason

51283067725_e9255b729c_k.jpgScreenshot-44 by Timur D. Zharkov, on Flickr

I'm having a hard time getting my sims conceiving female child naturally, sometime i have to resort using ITF Hospital, dont want to gender swap using CAS.

ihavemultiplegamertags
    edited July 2021
    @izecson
    wow! Your whole family look all gorgeous! Maybe ..from the similar eyebrows? :D No I’m joking. Seriously.. I love their all faces. By the way, what skins are you using? The skintones are lovely.
    @izecson

Thank you, i like their eyebrows too!

as for the skin, I'm using 2 sets of skintone, for normal sims I'm using kurosoberina default hq skin or mango smoothie, while for vampires (the founders and leurent's side - left) using buckley ephemera fresh skin and wild blue skintone.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    edited July 2021
    izecson wrote: »
    @izecson

as for the skin, I'm using 2 sets of skintone, for normal sims I'm using kurosoberina default hq skin or mango smoothie, while for vampires (the founders and leurent's side - left) using buckley ephemera fresh skin and wild blue skintone.

thanks a lot. I want to try them after moving. I will apppreciate on double if there are the place link I can get. :D
    Jeansoo wrote: »
    @izecson

thanks a lot. I want to try them after moving. I will apppreciate on double if there are the place link I can get. :D

https://hello-domo-bear.tumblr.com/post/82335444858/this-is-an-edit-of-ephemeras-beautiful-fresh
    https://neisims.tumblr.com/post/95929939046/1450-followers-gift-mango-smoothie-mango
    https://kurasoberina.tumblr.com/post/137273135579/an-hd-skin-for-all-ages-uhd-2k-faces-4k-adult
    https://buckleysims.tumblr.com/post/179906061807/ephemera-fresh-skin-this-is-ephemeras-fresh-skin
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    Jeansoo wrote: »
    @izecson

https://hello-domo-bear.tumblr.com/post/82335444858/this-is-an-edit-of-ephemeras-beautiful-fresh
    https://neisims.tumblr.com/post/95929939046/1450-followers-gift-mango-smoothie-mango
    https://kurasoberina.tumblr.com/post/137273135579/an-hd-skin-for-all-ages-uhd-2k-faces-4k-adult
    https://buckleysims.tumblr.com/post/179906061807/ephemera-fresh-skin-this-is-ephemeras-fresh-skin

Perfect! I will have a look all when i can use my laptop! Thank you so much! :D

@izecson Thanks for sharing your family tree :) Good luck getting female offspring. Do you use Nraas MC? If I really want my sims to have a son I will watch all popups and plan pregnancies when I see a couple of girls have been born in town. It doesn't always work but it does most of the time.
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @izecson Thanks for sharing your family tree :) Good luck getting female offspring. Do you use Nraas MC? If I really want my sims to have a son I will watch all popups and plan pregnancies when I see a couple of girls have been born in town. It doesn't always work but it does most of the time.

Yes I do use it, so the mod will try to balance the town gender ratio? because most of the townies in my game always have baby girls maybe thats why!
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    @izecson The default setting is for a balanced population. Keep an eye on the townies' babies and plan accordingly :)
    @Mikezumi alright thanks for the tip!
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • CoolestdragoneverCoolestdragonever Posts: 10 New Member
    The household I'm playing right now I made together with my partner before they went away to England to study. It originally consisted of only two people. Undri and Dahlia. They were girlfriends, and very happy to be together. They settled down in a simple home in a quiet and lonely part of Dragon Valley and spent their time together gardening and reading books, but mostly dancing together to old-time music. They're a very old-fashioned couple, they're both a lot older than they seem, and it's because they cannot die of old age.

Undri is a strong and very skilled witch that takes care of baby dragons she finds around the town until they're old enough to fend for themselves, she also brews potions to turn zombies into normal people again since the town seems to have a rampant zombie problem every full moon (and they also destroy Dahlia's plants! :open_mouth: ).

Dahlia is a gorgeous fairy, always spending her time being close to nature and taking care of everything green. She feeds stray animals, gives them shelter, and loves painting beautiful artworks of her partner and everything around her.

They stay together through thick and thin, through every season. Helping the people around town has earned them quite the reputation, and recently it's been told that they can even bring back loved ones from the dead too! They make their money by selling artworks, crops, gemstones, and lovely little potions in their own shop down the street. Everything was perfect for them, and eventually, Dahlia proposed to Undri! It was a lovely wedding, and a big one too! Everyone in town was welcome, and the party lasted all night.

After the wedding, Dahlia and Undri decided that they wanted to have kids! And they didn't want just any kid, but they wanted to take care of children that everyone else deemed "impossible".

The first kid they first got was a son they named Hector. He was a boy that came from a wishing well with the trait "evil". During the first few days, he was constantly playing pranks on people and getting into a lot of fights, but his parents never scolded him and instead taught him to do good things. As he grew, he discovered a love for cooking food and got to help out in the kitchen during every meal. He started getting perfect grades in school, and even met a boy that he took a liking to! As he became a teenager, he completely fell for his friend, asked him out to prom, and became the prom king. He also started enjoying graffiti, probably coming from seeing Dahlia paint constantly. He's planning to go to university in the future!

As Hector became a teenager, Dahlia and Undri got a second child from the adoption agency. They picked out a girl with the worst traits out of the bunch and welcomed her home with open arms. They named her Rose, and she had the traits “mean”, “loner”, and “virtuoso”. They catered to her musical interests and she really enjoy playing on the family’s grand piano. She also has an imaginary friend, who she aims to make real one day so that her parents can adopt him too!

That’s how far I’ve gotten, and right now my game is struggling to play, so it’s on a break right now. But in the future, Undri and Dahlia are planning on taking in more children, like a plant-sim, an alien, a mummy, and a genie!
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Since I got my new laptop, I have two ongoing Saves. One in Bridgeport and the Rivers Family. The Rivers consists of father Oliver, mother Jasmine and their three kids. Arthur (teen), Harold (teen) and Flora (child) and are based on a OC family I write about when I'm not writing fan fiction or drawing
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top