Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Bevdog313 wrote: »
    Hello, fellow simmers! I'm a fandomful simmer as I like to play around with different fandoms in the SIMS 4. As I do have many SIMS 4 pack ideas, I do wish I can share them with you guys and enjoy my ideas! Thank you for reading this comment.

Hello @Bevdog313 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    When you are a full member and can start new threads, you could start a new thread in the Sims 4 Ideas Corner section of the forums and post your ideas there .
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-ideas-corner
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    SimSoonSimSoon Posts: 55 Member
    Hello! Call me Soon.
    I've been playing the Sims since I was a kid with our Living Large, House Party discs. My brother gave me Sims 3 as a present one year, and I got a lot out of that. Still miss my sliders. But then Origin gave away Sims 4 for free, and the boot time stole me away forever, haha.
  • Options
    SimSoon wrote: »
    Hello! Call me Soon.
    I've been playing the Sims since I was a kid with our Living Large, House Party discs. My brother gave me Sims 3 as a present one year, and I got a lot out of that. Still miss my sliders. But then Origin gave away Sims 4 for free, and the boot time stole me away forever, haha.

Hello @SimSoon :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming when a child and played the original Sims 1. It was a great present that you received when your brother gave you Sims 3 ! It is very nice that you enjoyed playing that version. It is great that getting Sims 4 free from Origin has now led you to enjoy playing that version now. Simming is enjoyable and fun!
  • Options
    SimSoonSimSoon Posts: 55 Member
    Yes, many things about this were both nice and great. :D
  • Options
    ikirkleyikirkley Posts: 21 Member
    Hello. My name's Ian. I first got into the original Sims game and even got into making custom content (when it was a tad easier back then). I even made a lamp! I purchased Sims 2 and 3 (but didn't play them much at that point in my life), purchased Sims 4 a while back, but recently installed it again and have gotten into building homes (mainly base-game restricted). I've got 55 lots out on the gallery within the last few months (EA ID: ikirkley, if you want to take a look). Currently working on a big tech millionaire-type mansion (been forcing myself out of my tiny-home comfort zone lately). Thought I'd jump on the forums to see what all else is going on in the Sims world. May even try YouTube videos for builds in the future, if I have the time. Looking forward to sharing ideas (and game feature gripes/wishes!) :smiley:
  • Options
    ikirkley wrote: »
    Hello. My name's Ian. I first got into the original Sims game and even got into making custom content (when it was a tad easier back then). I even made a lamp! I purchased Sims 2 and 3 (but didn't play them much at that point in my life), purchased Sims 4 a while back, but recently installed it again and have gotten into building homes (mainly base-game restricted). I've got 55 lots out on the gallery within the last few months (EA ID: ikirkley, if you want to take a look). Currently working on a big tech millionaire-type mansion (been forcing myself out of my tiny-home comfort zone lately). Thought I'd jump on the forums to see what all else is going on in the Sims world. May even try YouTube videos for builds in the future, if I have the time. Looking forward to sharing ideas (and game feature gripes/wishes!) :smiley:

Hello @ikirkley :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing the original Sims 1. It is very nice that you are now enjoying playing Sims and building homes. Building is a very enjoyable and fun way of expressing our creativity through the game! It is great that you are sharing your builds through the gallery, so other simmers can also enjoy having them in their games. I hope your mansion build continues to go well!
  • Options
    ikirkleyikirkley Posts: 21 Member
    Thank you, Rosemow!
  • Options
    SoftballChick_88SoftballChick_88 Posts: 13 New Member
    Hey what's up sul sul,
    I'm G 🤣 that's what my friends call me in real life, I love sports, wellness, dogs, music, art, and of course the sims. Been playing since sims 2 ,(my mom wouldn't buy me sims 1 for some reason) and haven't stopped playing since. But I hope peace and tranquility to you all & please message if you ever need someone to talk to (:
  • Options
    Hey what's up sul sul,
    I'm G 🤣 that's what my friends call me in real life, I love sports, wellness, dogs, music, art, and of course the sims. Been playing since sims 2 ,(my mom wouldn't buy me sims 1 for some reason) and haven't stopped playing since. But I hope peace and tranquility to you all & please message if you ever need someone to talk to (:

Hello @SoftballChick_88 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since Sims 2. You would have enjoyed spending fun and happy hours over the time playing, creating and building in the Sims game!
    As you like dogs, you would enjoy having your sims families having their sim dogs also.
  • Options
    Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    Hey what's up sul sul,

That is very nice of you to offer to chat with someone who is stressed! Not everyone has a good support system and just being able to talk to a caring stranger could change one's life forever.
    Thank you for being a person the world so desperately needs right now and welcome! 😊
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    I hate introduction posts on forums. Always have. I am just doing this because apparently this forum won't let me post a new thread until I have 15 comment posts. What in the heck!? :/ :o

The worst part is I can't remember my info for my original log in details, so now I have made a new one.
    Anyway if people are into reading introductions. I am a simmer, been on since the original game, I play Elder Scrolls and Fallout as well.
    Okay that seems like enough about me.
    Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • Options
    I hate introduction posts on forums. Always have. I am just doing this because apparently this forum won't let me post a new thread until I have 15 comment posts. What in the heck!? :/:o

The worst part is I can't remember my info for my original log in details, so now I have made a new one.
    Anyway if people are into reading introductions. I am a simmer, been on since the original game, I play Elder Scrolls and Fallout as well.
    Okay that seems like enough about me.

Hello @Chaotic_Moira :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many enjoyable days simming over the years.
  • Options
    elinnnstarelinnnstar Posts: 36 Member
    Hi! I'm Eliné, I've been playing Sims4 for a few years now and I love the game and the community. I love music and sports and making new friends. I'm here in the forums to connect with other players and just reading about the game itself :) I wish you all a good day!
  • Options
    elinnnstar wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Eliné, I've been playing Sims4 for a few years now and I love the game and the community. I love music and sports and making new friends. I'm here in the forums to connect with other players and just reading about the game itself :) I wish you all a good day!

Hello @elinnnstar :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy music,You would enjoy having your sims playing musical instruments in your games or listening to music.
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums threads.
  • Options
    Pixelated_CrowePixelated_Crowe Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm new here and so confused because apparently I can't post new discussions but I can comment on them
    I make sims challenges and want to post them somewhere but I cant. HALP
  • Options
    On and how do I become a " MEMBER" and why do I have to be one I just want to post my challenges and play the sims that's it
  • Options
    Plus the sm platforms are very annoying with a word limit
  • Options
    I'm new here and so confused because apparently I can't post new discussions but I can comment on them
    I make sims challenges and want to post them somewhere but I cant. HALP
    On and how do I become a " MEMBER" and why do I have to be one I just want to post my challenges and play the sims that's it
    Plus the sm platforms are very annoying with a word limit

Hello @Pixelated_Crowe
    Welcome to the forums.
    When you are a full member and can start new threads, you may like to start a new thread in the Challenges, Stories and Legacies section of the forums and post your challenge there
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies

You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then change your profile picture , post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly, and have quotes appear in grey boxes ,This thread explain about it.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/978073/new-members-guide-welcome-to-the-forums#latest

You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.

• Options
    SnowyPistachioSnowyPistachio Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello! I'm new in the forums.

I've been playing since sims 1. I got sims 4 in 2019 but just really started playing this 2021.
  • Options
    Hello! I'm new in the forums.

I've been playing since sims 1. I got sims 4 in 2019 but just really started playing this 2021.

Hello @SnowyPistachio :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have many special memories of sims households that you have played over the years and their sims lives. Simming is enjoyable!
    It is great that you have been enjoying playing Sims 4 this year.
  • Options
    UnicornStar32UnicornStar32 Posts: 52 New Member
    Hey everyone! Have been playing Sims on and off for many years, even Sims 1. Once made a whole family of fruit-inspired Sims. Whoever is reading this, have a wonderful day~ :)
  • Options
    Hey everyone! Have been playing Sims on and off for many years, even Sims 1. Once made a whole family of fruit-inspired Sims. Whoever is reading this, have a wonderful day~ :)

Hello @UnicornStar32 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming for many years. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours over the time building, creating sims and playing in live mode!
    Your fruit inspired family of sims sound great! They would have been fun to play!
  • Options
    UnicornStar32UnicornStar32 Posts: 52 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @UnicornStar32 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you have been simming for many years. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours over the time building, creating sims and playing in live mode!
    > Your fruit inspired family of sims sound great! They would have been fun to play!
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you very much. o:)
  • Options
    LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    Well I've been here for a little while now, but I don't believe I ever formerly introduced myself.

Hi, simmers! I'm LynnPlayz1. LynnPlayz was already taken but I doubt that I would have remembered anything else so here we are.

I love words. In the form of books and stories definitely, but also by themselves. Words are fun. Like try saying "flibbertigibbet" aloud and tell me that it's not fun to say. I also like learning about the history of words, their forgotten meanings, and how they relate to each other. Did you know that "awful" comes from "full of awe"? In the past, it could have been used as a synonym for "awesome".

Naturally, I also enjoy writing and storytelling. I love most genres, particularly mystery and fantasy. Sims 4 has been a great way for me to live as my characters, refine their looks, and play through my stories. I aspire to be a published author one day.

Now let me see...how about some fun facts?
    1. My favorite author is JRR Tolkien.
    2. My favorite LoTR character is Tom Bombadil. (Hey dol merry dol)
    3. I love the color teal.
    4. I'm a dog person.
    5. I'm borderline obsessed with cheese.
    6. My favorite fictional detective is Sherlock Holmes.
    7. I prefer old movies to modern ones. From around 1920-1970.
    8. I'd pick Kirk over Picard.
    9. Obi-Wan is my favorite Star Wars character.

And that's a little bit about me. I've really had a nice time here on these forums so far. Everyone is super duper nice. Thanks for having me. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top