Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

  • DistantDialtonesDistantDialtones Posts: 8 New Member
    Hi, I go by DistantDialtones on the sims 4, but in real life I go by Amanda and that name will soon be changing as well, such as life does!
    I have been playing the sims for a decade or two, started with sims 1 on pc (it could barely run it) and had sims 2 and 3 on the playstation. Been playing Sims 4 for quite some time now, even watching people on youtube play. I've never been a person to join forums, until today. I spend a lot of my time either at work, caring for my animals, or playing games. It'll be lovely chatting with you all.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 159,887 Member
    Hi, I go by DistantDialtones on the sims 4, but in real life I go by Amanda and that name will soon be changing as well, such as life does!
    I have been playing the sims for a decade or two, started with sims 1 on pc (it could barely run it) and had sims 2 and 3 on the playstation. Been playing Sims 4 for quite some time now, even watching people on youtube play. I've never been a person to join forums, until today. I spend a lot of my time either at work, caring for my animals, or playing games. It'll be lovely chatting with you all.

    Hello @DistantDialtones :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing the original Sims 1 on the pc, then played Sims 2 and 3 on the console, and are now playing Sims 4. It is very nice watching simming YouTube videos. We can learn many helpful game tips whilst watching simmers playing.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the threads and posting about what is happening in your game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • wyrofoxywyrofoxy Posts: 11 New Member
    Hey there, been a longtime Sims player but really only got more immersed into TS4 recently (was mainly a Sims 3 player). I last posted on the Sims forums some years ago... maybe even 10 years ago, when it had its old style lol. Lately I've been coming back, looking through threads for solutions to things TS4 related and finally decided to jump back into the forums again, but couldn't remember my login or how things work. Keen to have some discussions and ask for help regarding game issues - nice to meet you all! :)

    PS: The banner linking to the forum rules on the top for new members doesn't seem to work for me - it keeps linking to a page stating "Permission Problem".
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 159,887 Member
    wyrofoxy wrote: »
    Hey there, been a longtime Sims player but really only got more immersed into TS4 recently (was mainly a Sims 3 player). I last posted on the Sims forums some years ago... maybe even 10 years ago, when it had its old style lol. Lately I've been coming back, looking through threads for solutions to things TS4 related and finally decided to jump back into the forums again, but couldn't remember my login or how things work. Keen to have some discussions and ask for help regarding game issues - nice to meet you all! :)

    PS: The banner linking to the forum rules on the top for new members doesn't seem to work for me - it keeps linking to a page stating "Permission Problem".

    Hello @wyrofoxy :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome back to the forums!
    It is nice that you have recently started Sims 4 simming, after playing Sims 3, and that after looking at the forum threads for Sims 4 help, you have come back to the forums.
    I hope you enjoy chatting with fellow simmers about the game, and find help for your game issues.
    Happy simming! :)
    PS, I have updated the links. Thankyou very much for letting me know!
  • 3amatthearcade3amatthearcade Posts: 12 New Member
    Hello! My name is Rosemary, but you can call me Rose or Rosie! I'm 18 years old, non-binary, and I use any pronouns. I didn't grow up with the sims but when I was around 10 I found out about the series thru youtube. I watched hours of content, but never had the games themselves up until about 2 years ago. Besides the Sims, I like horror movies, lost media, old movies, retro video games, old web, and thrifting! Specific medias I like are Super Mario, Sonic, MLP, The Walten Files, Ghostbusters and The Blues Brothers! It's nice to meet you all : D
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 159,887 Member
    Hello! My name is Rosemary, but you can call me Rose or Rosie! I'm 18 years old, non-binary, and I use any pronouns. I didn't grow up with the sims but when I was around 10 I found out about the series thru youtube. I watched hours of content, but never had the games themselves up until about 2 years ago. Besides the Sims, I like horror movies, lost media, old movies, retro video games, old web, and thrifting! Specific medias I like are Super Mario, Sonic, MLP, The Walten Files, Ghostbusters and The Blues Brothers! It's nice to meet you all : D

    Hello @3amatthearcade :) It is nice to meet you also. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming for the last two years. You would be enjoying playing the game yourself after watching many hours of it on video.
    I hope that enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads, and enjoy chatting with fellow simmers.
    Happy simming! :)
  • adpfeiferadpfeifer Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello! I am Auri and I have been playing The Sims for over 22 years. I was very active on Sims 2 forums and was at least on Sims 3. Kind of surprised I never actually signed up for Sims 4 yet? Oh well, I'm here now
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 159,887 Member
    adpfeifer wrote: »
    Hello! I am Auri and I have been playing The Sims for over 22 years. I was very active on Sims 2 forums and was at least on Sims 3. Kind of surprised I never actually signed up for Sims 4 yet? Oh well, I'm here now

    Hello @adpfeifer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming for over 22 years.You would have many special memories of fun times spent simming over the time, and of households that you have played. Simming is enjoyable and fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads and posting about what is happening in your game.
    Happy simming! :)

  • EnchantingdustEnchantingdust Posts: 138 Member
    edited August 2021
    Hello everyone!
    I am Enchantingdust here, Stardust otherwise :)
    I am so happy to join this community - and a little scared too. I hope we will have lots of fun all together & look forward to have many exciting talks with you all :)
    Post edited by Enchantingdust on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 159,887 Member
    Hello everyone!
    I am Enchantingdust here, Stardust otherwise :)
    I am so happy to join this comunity - and a little scared too. I hope we will have lots of fun all together & look forward to have many exciting talks with you all :)

    Hello @Enchantingdust :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is lovely that you have joined the forums simming community! :) Please don’t be scared as there are many friendly simmers here. It is great that we all share the same interest, which is that we all enjoy simming!
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the threads.
    Happy simming! :)
  • EnchantingdustEnchantingdust Posts: 138 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @Enchantingdust :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is lovely that you have joined the forums simming community! :) Please don’t be scared as there are many friendly simmers here. It is great that we all share the same interest, which is that we all enjoy simming!
    > I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the threads.
    > Happy simming! :)

    Thank you so much @rosemow! You're so welcoming <3
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 159,887 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @Enchantingdust :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is lovely that you have joined the forums simming community! :) Please don’t be scared as there are many friendly simmers here. It is great that we all share the same interest, which is that we all enjoy simming!
    > I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the threads.
    > Happy simming! :)

    Thank you so much @rosemow! You're so welcoming <3

    You’re welcome :)
  • CoogaraCoogara Posts: 70 Member
    Hi, Simmers. New to The Sims this year and new to the forum today. My wife has been playing it for a little longer and kept telling me I'd be great at building. Now that I've been playing The Sims, building is mostly what I'm doing. Once I'm allowed to post images, I'll start posting some of my builds. I don't know whether I'm allowed to include a link to my gallery or not. Perhaps someone can advise.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 159,887 Member
    Coogara wrote: »
    Hi, Simmers. New to The Sims this year and new to the forum today. My wife has been playing it for a little longer and kept telling me I'd be great at building. Now that I've been playing The Sims, building is mostly what I'm doing. Once I'm allowed to post images, I'll start posting some of my builds. I don't know whether I'm allowed to include a link to my gallery or not. Perhaps someone can advise.

    Hello @Coogara :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming this year and are enjoying building in the game. Building homes and community venues is a very enjoyable and fun way to express our creativity through the game!
    When you are a full member of the forums you can post the link to your gallery. At the moment whilst you are still a new member, the clickable link won’t work.
    I will look forward to seeing your builds :)
    Happy simming and building! :)
  • bellicosebabebellicosebabe Posts: 8 New Member
    Hi, I'm entirely new to being on a forum. Looking forward to it!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 159,887 Member
    Hi, I'm entirely new to being on a forum. Looking forward to it!

    Hello @bellicosebabe :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read the forum threads and enjoy posting about what is happening in your game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • bellicosebabebellicosebabe Posts: 8 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @bellicosebabe :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read the forum threads and enjoy posting about what is happening in your game.
    > Happy simming! :)

    Aw, thank you so much!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 159,887 Member
    edited August 2021
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @bellicosebabe :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read the forum threads and enjoy posting about what is happening in your game.
    > Happy simming! :)

    Aw, thank you so much!

    You’re welcome :)
  • AntiquaAntiqua Posts: 104 Member
    Hi!
    I'm new to the forums. Used to play The Sims when it first came out, a long-long time ago. Rediscovered the game via Youtube (watched alot of lets plays there). And now I have been playing the Sims 4 for about 6 months.
    How is the Haas family doing? Check out their struggles (and rules they have to follow) in this LP.
    And the Haas Family Tree, with some spoilers for the later chapters is made in the Plum Tree App.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 159,887 Member
    Antiqua wrote: »
    Hi!
    I'm new to the forums. Used to play The Sims when it first came out, a long-long time ago. Rediscovered the game via Youtube (watched alot of lets plays there). And now I have been playing the Sims 4 for about 6 months.

    Hello @Antiqua :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you played the original Sims 1 when it was released and now after a break you are back simming again and playing Sims 4. All the versions of the game are enjoyable and fun to play!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, chatting with fellow simmers, and posting about what is happening in your game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • UaexepUaexep Posts: 56 Member

    Hello! I'm not actually new, I'm a very very ancient Sims player... (think Sims 1 player whose parents didn't know what Sims age rate was)
    but I just decided to actually use the forums because I finally can talk English :joy:

    * I go by the nickname Markoosh - I'm 26 years old - A Law graduate, currently studying Private Law :grimace:
    * Love gardening, baking, watching and/or attending theatre plays, Lord of the Rings and video games.

    I like all The Sims from 1 to 4 (as stubborn as I can be when a new one gets released because I hate change) - my favourite DLC would be The Sims 2 Open for Business, period. Favourite console Sims is Bustin' Out.... I love it so much that I still didn't throw my Gamecube away in case I missed it again.

    Finally, I'd like to thank all forums members who've been here for a long time and posting helpful info and answering people's questions on threads through out the years... I know for sure my gaming experience wouldn't be the same if I didn't have this forums to clear my confusions.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 159,887 Member
    Uaexep wrote: »
    Hello! I'm not actually new, I'm a very very ancient Sims player... (think Sims 1 player whose parents didn't know what Sims age rate was)
    but I just decided to actually use the forums because I finally can talk English :joy:

    * I go by the nickname Markoosh - I'm 26 years old - A Law graduate, currently studying Private Law :grimace:
    * Love gardening, baking, watching and/or attending theatre plays, Lord of the Rings and video games.

    I like all The Sims from 1 to 4 (as stubborn as I can be when a new one gets released because I hate change) - my favourite DLC would be The Sims 2 Open for Business, period. Favourite console Sims is Bustin' Out.... I love it so much that I still didn't throw my Gamecube away in case I missed it again.

    Finally, I'd like to thank all forums members who've been here for a long time and posting helpful info and answering people's questions on threads through out the years... I know for sure my gaming experience wouldn't be the same if I didn't have this forums to clear my confusions.

    Hello @Uaexep :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is great that you have played all the versions of The Sims from 1 to 4, as well as the console version. Simming in every version is enjoyable and fun!
    I hope that your Private Law studies go well.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Snowleopard_0Snowleopard_0 Posts: 225 Member
    Hi, I'm Snow! I love playing the sims, I've had it for about 3 years now. It's a great game, and I love the community. I'm on quite a few simmer's discords, and you might know me from there. Anyways, I think I'm just going to be hanging out in the off topic discussions for now. I hope to see everyone around :)
    she/her- Gallery ID is Solaranimal1
    Someone who cries to minecraft music
    (Hey guys, can someone tell me how to put a picture here?)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 159,887 Member
    Hi, I'm Snow! I love playing the sims, I've had it for about 3 years now. It's a great game, and I love the community. I'm on quite a few simmer's discords, and you might know me from there. Anyways, I think I'm just going to be hanging out in the off topic discussions for now. I hope to see everyone around :)

    Hello @Snowleopard_0 :It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming for three years, You would have been enjoying spending many fun and happy hours over these last few years building, creating and playing!
    Happy simming! :)
  • BellaKarnsteinBellaKarnstein Posts: 7 New Member
    Hello, my name is Ale, I'm 24. I've been playing The Sims since I was a kid and I have recently been obsessed with TS4 because of the pandemic! I'm so proud of the bedroom I created this week, I wish I could find an affordable place like that irl haha :)
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top