Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cottage Living Facts Thread

Comments

• Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    BlueR0se wrote: »
    @ the death by rabbit: That wizard from Monty Python and the Holy Grail tried to warn us, but we didnt listen!

RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    Chickens and Rabbits can kill you

Death By Rabbit
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALnjK279zwo

Death By Chicken
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR6gA12MlNM

Woohoo In The Animal Shed
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2b033yBi84

The evil chicken reminds me of the rooster that would attack you in the Sims Bustin' Out for Gameboy
  • Options
    Coraline_029Coraline_029 Posts: 71 Member
    Death by chicken??? 😂😂😂
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I'm surprised by death by rabbit.
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member

Death By Rabbit

Of coooourse there's a Death by Rabbit.

df3e659b-ef9c-4698-8a36-362d54842ebf_text.gif

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    This pack contains a very beautiful sunflower bracelet in cas. There is also matching sunflower earrings as well.
  • Options
    New Radio Station
    Cottage Core
    Mix of Punk Rock and Country according to Iron Seagull.
  • Options
    A little small, but I saw strawberry earrings in an CAS overview for older Sims. However, it doesn't look available for children. Such a waste since we already had a child's strawberry necklace.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    The Scotts only own the pub if you do not play as them.
  • Options
    You can swim up to the waterfall in Cordelia Falls. Credit goes to Iron Seagull for the info.

There is a rental lot for your sims who want to vacation there.

• Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited July 2021
    Deaths by rabbit and chicken are awesome. If you're mean to animals, good riddance, you deserve it. >:):D
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    edited July 2021
    Kimmer wrote: »
    Deaths by rabbit and chicken are awesome. If you're mean to animals, good riddance, you deserve it. >:):D

agreed and in RL if an animal does not like someone I am quite suspicious of that person lol :)

I had no idea we had waterwheels back that's awesome :)
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    Calico45 wrote: »

Maybe a rabid rabbit? I know some roosters can be mean and if they have their spurs definitely can be a hazard. I've also known a broodie hen or two in my time. However they mostly just pecked.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member

Death By Rabbit

Death By Chicken
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR6gA12MlNM

Woohoo In The Animal Shed
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2b033yBi84

The evil chicken reminds me of the rooster that would attack you in the Sims Bustin' Out for Gameboy

Ah yes, the Veloci-Rooster...
    https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Veloci-Rooster

And what's more. The death notification ends like this:
    ...and it went a bit velociraptor on him/her!

Hmm... Velociraptor when there's Veloci-Rooster in a console The Sims game...
    Coincidence? Perhaps...
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited July 2021
    Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but there is a new food delivery service sims can order I think from their phone a bit like a deliveroo. I hope it includes meals from other packs too especially city living.
  • Options
    Bluegayle wrote: »

Maybe a rabid rabbit? I know some roosters can be mean and if they have their spurs definitely can be a hazard. I've also known a broodie hen or two in my time. However they mostly just pecked.

Same. I have a flock and they can be skittish, but are pretty sweet. I've even in one case had seven roosters and could hold them as much as any hen. If anything, they're brutal to each other and not people.

As for the rabbits... Not sure what the idea is here. Would it really be kind of a repeat like rabbit rodent fever?
  • Options
    Pumpkin Pie is one of the new recipes.

Source Iron Seagull
  • Options
    simfriend1968simfriend1968 Posts: 578 Member
    edited July 2021

Source Iron Seagull

Yay! I am pleased to hear that piece of information. Deligracy similarly scrolled past Blueberry Pie and Meat Pie while she was in the middle of making some crumpets covered with blueberry jam in the most recent episode of her Let's Play. I think she also mentioned a Chocolate Pie in passing as well.
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member

Source Iron Seagull

Yay! I am pleased to hear that piece of information. Deligracy similarly scrolled past Blueberry Pie and Meat Pie while she was in the middle of making some crumpets covered with blueberry jam in the most recent episode of her Let's Play. I think she also mentioned a Chocolate Pie in passing as well.

So we can cover stuff with jam? Like bread?
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    simfriend1968simfriend1968 Posts: 578 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »

Source Iron Seagull

So we can cover stuff with jam? Like bread?

I think the crumpet or scone or whatever comes covered with jam. The Sim had to have blueberry jam (previously made) available and other ingredients like flour to complete the crumpets. When done, the sim put down the plate with the jam-topped crumpets already on it. There didn't appear to be an unique animation for spreading jam. There were also buttered crumpets in the list of recipes, but again I think that they would come already buttered.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,974 Member

Me too, lol, it seems like it would have been more realistic to have death by fox.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,974 Member
    Bluegayle wrote: »

Same. I have a flock and they can be skittish, but are pretty sweet. I've even in one case had seven roosters and could hold them as much as any hen. If anything, they're brutal to each other and not people.

As for the rabbits... Not sure what the idea is here. Would it really be kind of a repeat like rabbit rodent fever?
    No, when you mistreat a rabbit they can get in a fight with you and kill you.
  • Options
    scoed1227scoed1227 Posts: 145 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »

Me too, lol, it seems like it would have been more realistic to have death by fox.

It is a throw back to Monty Python and the Quest For the Holy Grail. There is a famous killer bunny in it. Realism has nothing to do with it. It is hardly the only reference to globally acclaimed British media ether. There is Doctor Who like phone booth that hasn't been in use for years for example. I like the loose pop culture references. I find them fun.
  • Options
    Chickens and rabbits can attack the Grim Reaper.