Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A different 100 baby challenge

Comments

• Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    @Mcrudd: Your toddlers get hangry a lot, don't they? Mine always get sad when they're hungry. I always leave a group serving of lobster tortellini in reach of my toddlers, but even so I sometimes forget to have them grab a plate before they get into the orange.

I think the crying babies are just the cutest! Sometimes I even let them cry a few extra seconds, just so I can watch the cuteness. Then it wrenches my heart, and I have to have their diapers changed. It's always the diapers; I don't think you can fix the bladder motive with the Super Parenting trick.

When you showed Fiona making potions, I thought for a moment that was your baby-mommy. They look a lot alike, don't they? Plentiful Needs potions almost seem like a cheat, don't they? If you combine a single potion with Copypasto or a cloning machine, you're in clover forever.

I haven't aged any of my kids up to teen yet, but... how do you determine what aspiration to give them? Do you just decide it on your own, or do you have a way of picking one randomly?
  • Options
    AuroraBoreallisAuroraBoreallis Posts: 108 Member
    I know I have been quiet the past couple of days. I have been working and not had a chance to play or comment. I usually get about an hour or so in the morning to play and I also read what everyone else is doing. I will post my updates on the weekends when I have more time. In the meantime I have been loving reading what is going on with all of you.

@doggers123 Welcome to the "Family" of 100 Babies. LOL at breaking up Dominic & Moira

@permanentrose I just love Estelle and Flora they are beautiful. The picture of Estelle and the dolphin is awesome.

@Llandros2012 I sure hope you get a girl soon. Being a RL mother of 3 boys I know the yearning for a girl ... LOL

@MiaSkywalker Welcome to the "Family" of 100 Babies. I love your bassinets and the club idea is awesome. I think I am going to try that as well.

@mcrudd LOL about the hospital gown. Kira keeps doing that as well.

@TeeSea Yes, I found and am using the Digital Sketch Pad. I LOVE it. It is soo much faster and makes it easier to have many of Plopsy at the same time. Yes, my multiples don't like being multiples. It's driving me crazy. LOL. I love Mystic. Awww the Servos too cute Robot Love. I also love the idea of uploading our kids to the gallery for others to use. My ID is AuroraBorealiz . Right now I don't have anything for you to get LOL but next time I am in game I will start uploading my kidos.
  • Options
    TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    edited June 2021
    I found out that children can teach toddlers using the blocks. Have the child click on the blocks and you should get “Teach ____” to and then select the toddler to teach.

Have a great day!
    Post edited by TeeSea on
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @mcrudd Yay for Adrian moving out! Some of these aspirations are a lot harder than I remember them being, probably because I'm trying to do them so fast and with a house full of other needy sims haha. But I'm glad he finished! Heather is a cute name and a cute baby, and yay for another pregnancy! I wonder if this baby will get the mermaid gene like Estelle did :)
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    @cytnl Oooh, that's a great tip to go out on alien night to find an occult daddy :)

@TeeSea Is that a Servo toddler?? I didn't know you could have babies with Servos, that's gonna be on my list next haha

--

Smallish update right now, but I should be able to play a bit more later this afternoon and post an aged up toddler and a new baby :)

Estelle has to beachcomb for her aspiration, so the family headed to Sulani.
    LBo2t4k.jpg
    I wanted this trip to Sulani to be as efficient as possible so the other family members didn't have to miss out on working on skills and aspirations this weekend. So Farrah brought her easel.
    K1YwxCk.jpg

And Daisy went fishing so she could give the fish to Flora to make plasma packs. Flora would have died in this sunshine so she stayed home with the babies haha.
    t8WXuHH.jpg

And Gabriel worked on his skills too :)
    njrU3NO.jpg

Nice that Gabriel could just nap on the ground too so I could keep being efficient with the rest of the gang haha.
    NmwVTez.png

• Options
    edited June 2021
    Holly aged up! Two toddlers in the house now :)
    Rtt40LE.jpg

And two babies, since little Judah Landgraab made his debut into the world.
    aO2RRRE.jpg

I have a full house again so no more babies for Farrah for the time being.
  • Options
    @cytnl I haven't run into any issues with sims who hate children or who are non-committal, I guess I'll just see what happens since I don't really pay attention to traits haha. Also nice start! Gisele is beautiful, and I'm curious to see how many of her kids will inherit that red hair :) Gardening will be great. Once Gisele gets a big, evolved garden, she'll be bringing in the cash without even having to do much.
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    @MiaSkywalker I have never had them sad, bad little tempers, they always hangry LOL. Plentiful needs potion is the best potion ever hahahaha although sometimes it backfires and puts all the needs in orange. I randomly decide, depending on how they were in the house or what they interact with most. Sometimes whichever default there is.

@AuroraBoreallis real life can get pretty hectic, my simming time depends on my husband’s shifts. If he is on days off then we play golf and go out so no simming, I basically only play at nights sometimes or during the day if everyone is at work and school. Kira and Kristine need to get that gown out of their wardrobes LOL, no need for it leave it at hospital hahahahaha

@TeeSea has that toddler got Chip’s eyes?

@Permanentrose I am hoping she will have the gene like Estelle and also be as beautiful too ;) Yay for Adrian leaving, but we must agree it was time LOL. Holly is just the cutest little toddler <3

@cytnl Oooh yay you are starting, Gisele is so pretty (sorry don’t know how to make the little thing on the e of her name) Her cat is so cute too, love little ginger kitties. I don’t really look at their traits, but I do kind of force them to romance by using the flirt emotion lamps LOL
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    @mcrudd
    No that’s not it. That’s a glitch that happens sometimes when a Servo is holding a baby, it happens with gallery pictures as well. Good guess though.

@permanentrose No Moana is not Chips offspring. You can however have a baby with a Servo.
    Post edited by TeeSea on
  • Options
    @MiaSkywalker
    Welcome to the Challenge! Brianna is so beautiful! You choose a good gallery pick.
    Alyssia and Alanya are so cute! I love when toddlers hug!
    Bidelia and Briony's eye makeup is so cute. Since they have had it since toddlerhood it looks like it's permanent, almost like a birthmark in a way.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    @cytnl
    I like your house. Gisèle's eyes are so pretty. Almost cat like. I like her outfits as well.
    Pekoe is so cute.
    Can't wait to see your next update.
  • Options
    @permanentrose
    Congrats on the new addition of Judah Landgraab!
    Holly is adorable!
    Looks like you had a fun family trip to the beach!
  • Options
    @mcrudd
    Hurray for the Plentiful Needs Potion! If Fiona learns the copy spell she can copy them to make a whole bunch if you run out of apples.
    Congrats on Little Heather!
    Fiona, Caleb and Dylan seem to be progressing a long nicely!
    I'm glad you were finally able to get Adrian aged up!

Sorry I post my responses separately. I just have a hard time keeping track of it all so I take one person at a time.
  • Options
    @TeeSea Orion and Nova aged up to children ;) Babies aged up to toddlers, how did I not see that sooner, I guess I was looking for something strange and the Chip's eyes were exactly that LOL
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    @MiaSkywalker Welcome to the challenge! Sorry I missed your post earlier. I actually had issues with my baby skin display not working right because of my invisible bassinet mod, but @mcrudd actually ended up helping me with it since she taught me how to remove the footprint of CC cribs and then I was able to use another invisible bassinet mod that didn't mess up the skin color. Brianna is gorgeous too!

@hanuel In my main save and my main challenge, I can't stand having my kiddos and toddlers age up and move out haha, but I'm enjoying playing the sims in a very different way and speed for this challenge. This is definitely new for me haha.

Also sorry I'm not keeping up super well with everyone else's posts - I'm reading when I can and commenting when I have some time, but this topic gets super busy sometimes and I might miss some stuff, but I still love seeing your progress and updates and will keep up with it all the best I can <3

--

My update is sad. Flora died :( I don't even know how, I thought I told her to come back inside but I guess it was too late. She burnt up from sun exposure and Farrah's pleading didn't work. I could always use MCCC cheats to revive her and add her back to the family and even easily cheat her back to where she was at her aspiration, but I don't know if I should...man, I didn't expect one of my kids to die in the challenge :(

3WRirhH.png
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Game Glitched
    Post edited by TeeSea on
  • Options
    @mcrudd
    Ding! Ding! Ding! You are correct! You win a B) !

@permanentrose
    Oh no! Not Flora! Ask her to join your household as a ghost! Then you will have a ghost teen! I believe you can even age ghosts up with a birthday cake. So when she finishes her asperation you can move her out like the others. Nothings different except that your daughter is a ghost.
  • Options
    @permanentrose :( Noooo not our beautiful Flora <3 I usually keep a death flower in my sim’s inventory when I play but have not even thought of doing it this time round, might consider it now. I am so happy that my little tutorials many moons ago is still helping you out now, I just wish that the actual creators would think and update their cribs themselves grrr.

@TeeSea Yay I won a cool smily :D Wow so much happened in your game, sad about the poor cowplant, it does break a person's heart. Gosh your baby momma has time for skill building, mine hardly has time for a bath hahahahaha Way to go and over 700 000 simoleons cool :)

I am going to load my game now, but not sure how long I can play. Might be mom taxi its Friday evening here ;)
  • Options
    Before even loading my game I quickly made a little platform with some death flowers and saved it to my gallery. I will give each member one in their inventory to bribe Grimmy if he comes uninvited like he did with poor Flora :(

Death Flowers
    hRYYzrK.png

They are so pretty close up, no wonder Grimmy loves them so much <3
    8ykp23u.png
  • Options
    Kristine is craving ice cream :D
    2mXvquF.png
  • Options
    Fiona aged up, she completed her aspiration just before she was due to go to school, so I kept her home and aged her up.
    t8Kq6NZ.png

She moved in with her dad :)
    o5mCByV.png
  • Options
    Kristine went into labour
    tm0tTa6.png

Baby number 10 is born
    sdVOycv.png

Introducing little Isla
    by7V7Tv.png
  • Options
    Baby Daddy 11 is Caleb Vatore.
    MHpAsgJ.png
  • Options
    That is me for tonight Simmers, its mom taxi time LOL. Have a lovely day/night wherever you may be <3
  • Options
    @mcrudd
    Wow, your household is really emptying out. Pretty soon you’ll be back at all toddlers 😱!

My MomSim can gain skills because she is a vampire and once I get her all maxed out on her Vampire powers I don’t have a reason to use them all the time so she rarely needs to sleep. The only needs I have to worry about is her hunger. The hunger rewards don’t work on vampires so when she is pregnant she is eating every three hours or so. She never feeds off anyone and plasma fruit salad doesn’t fill it up very far. But it’s definitely worth it because she has super fast speed and she can influence emotions if her offspring are in a bad mood or they need to be a certain mood for skill gaining. Even after doing that a quick dark meditation quickly fills her vampire powers so she doesn’t require sleep.