Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A different 100 baby challenge

Comments

• Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    @TeeSea I so wish diet ice cream was a real thing, I would eat a bowl every day three times a day LOL.

@permanentrose Flora is a stunner <3 aww Gabriel looks so cute, your babies make my outifts look better than they are LOL. Gosh you got busy. You are just about 1/10th done Yay !!! Go girl :)

@Llandros2012 Lets hope for a girl for you soon, hope Mandy is doing ok :)

Not sure if I will get simming time today, but will definitely tomorrow as Hubby is playing a golf competition and daughter is back at school and son is back at work :D But will try to play later tonight, for now, we are off to do our weekly food shopping <3
  • Options
    L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Hi everyone! Quick update on Dina.
    xXLskHS.png
    She is forced to cook.
    She will thank me when she has 7 hungry crying toddlers.
    ikdrpRW.png
    yQaeFyq.png
    I stand by my statement.
    XAnnrLR.png
    Oops..
    Forgot I broke them up...
    I'll post again later and hopefully baby number 1 (2?) (3??) will be born!
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • Options
    TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    edited June 2021
    Game Glitched. Starting Over.
    Post edited by TeeSea on
  • Options
    @permanentrose
    When you want to make babies with a mystical scarecrow you unfortunately have to deal with him not appearing at the right time. Estelle's mermaid look is so pretty!
    @doggers123
    Can't wait to see your update!
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Not thinking today…sorry ignore this😳
  • Options
    LOL @doggers123 Dina will thank you, I have Kristine making grand meals, they have 12 servings in them. So its easier to just leave out on the counter for the day so the toddlers can help themselves.

Welcome to our thread @TeeSea <3 Wow so much happened, congrats on the babies and the pregnancy and also the wedding of the Servo's :)

I have not had time to play today, not sure if I will tonight, will have to see ;) Happy simming to you all :)<3
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Game Glitched.
    Post edited by TeeSea on
  • Options
    AuroraBoreallisAuroraBoreallis Posts: 108 Member
    @TeeSea I see you have several holidays that I don't ... Would you mind sharing what holidays you have in your game ... Thanks
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    @TeeSea great update, Chip is nice and helpful with the toddlers, Gosh you are popping out babies like there is no tomorrow LOL
    @AuroraBoreallis Festival of lights came with the Snowy escape pack.
  • Options
    @TeeSea I see you have several holidays that I don't ... Would you mind sharing what holidays you have in your game ... Thanks

I use 3 mods by LittleMsSam.
    More Holiday Icons
    Random Holiday Traditions
    Wellness Holiday Pack

You can find them here:
    https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/

I create my own holidays using those.
    Summer Spa Day
    Arts In Autumn
    Movie Night

I’ve created holidays using only the traditions in a vanilla game.
    Prank or Present Day: Mischievous Behavior, Streaking, Give Gifts, Give Flowers
    Gnomes & Garden Day: Garden, Give Flowers, Gnomes

I also use her
    21 days instead of 28 per Season
    That way each season has 3 weeks. 1 week in my Sims world is the equivalent of a month.

It just depends on the game I play.

Hope that helps!
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    mcrudd wrote: »
    @TeeSea great update, Chip is nice and helpful with the toddlers, Gosh you are popping out babies like there is no tomorrow LOL
    @AuroraBoreallis Festival of lights came with the Snowy escape pack.
    If Mystic has twins again our household will be full. One of the main reasons I have a Servo is because I love taking family photos with the photographer stuff from the Mushino Pack. There are some awesome poses but you can’t take them if you are in the picture with your toddlers or kids. I will actually be taking the toddlers to get photos with Mystic tomorrow and I will be posting them as well!

The whole Nana Bot wedding was not planned. I had her invite Lynn Botvadere over to keep her company while I seduced Ethan Tucker so she wouldn’t walk in on us. I had them watching TV and chatting. After Mystic took her pregnancy test I click over to Nana bot to see them in full on flirt mode, someone had switched it to the romance channel so I pretty sure that’s the why of it. It was so freaking adorable I couldn’t help but go with it!
  • Options
    LOL @TeeSea that is why its always interesting to see other people's game play. I would never have thought of that :D How clever.

I should get some simming time today, just have to be mom taxi again. On Wednesdays my daughter does early childhood experience at a child centre here by us and then I have to drive her into town and drop her of at school since she misses the bus. But hopefully when I get back its all on like Donkey kong hahahahaha
  • Options
    @mcrudd
    Being a Parent is probably one of the toughest jobs out there but it’s also the most fulfilling. At least that’s what I have heard. My husband and I choose not to have kids for reasons that are beyond our control and for someone who grew up always dreaming of being of Mom it was not a decision we took lightly. I always hear from my sisters how lucky I am that I don’t have kids but I always feel that they are the lucky ones.
    One thing I can say for me is that I am peace with it now and I have the best husband ever!
    Any who I think it’s awesome that you are such a good Mom!
  • Options
    I love both my kids and is extremely proud of them <3 I just got home now, so gonna load my game now ;)
  • Options
    If anyone has a gallery name they wish to share I would love to follow your creations.

Mine is: Tcee11
  • Options
    TeeSea wrote: »
    If anyone has a gallery name they wish to share I would love to follow your creations.

Mine is: Tcee11

I am mcrudd same as here :)

Ok so Alyssa finally completed her aspiration.
    M9sqAF1.png

She moved in with her dad
    Sjn926S.png

Kristine will have to see who walks past her house again LOL
  • Options
    Edward aged up since his aspiration required it.
    zGkcODo.png

He moved in with his dad
    577tpdY.png
  • Options
    Baby number 9's daddy came walking past LOL its Alika Kahananui
    t5nxtNu.png
    Success
    twrwQWI.png

• Options
    Gabrielle aged up to a toddler :)
    TaLJ2iU.png
  • Options
    @mcrudd
    Alyssa looks like her Dad but in a feminine way.
    Edward is the best looking Landgrab I have ever seen!
    Maybe Baby #9 will be born with some hidden island traits.
    Gabrielle looks like he is trying to make his mother feel better cause she has morning sickness.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Game Glitched
    Post edited by TeeSea on
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    @permanentrose
    So I decided that Floral & Atticus will date in High School and eventually marry. I am going to move her in with Nana Bot & Lynn Botvadere when he ages up to a Teen.
    I just had twin mermaids and would love for Estelle to be paired with one of them. Can you pretty please upload her to the gallery?

Also I’ll miss seeing you around the forums when you head back to school.
    Post edited by TeeSea on
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    cytnl wrote: »
    By the way, I may not say this all the time, but I am having fun reading all your stories and watching how everyone goes through this. Thank you for sharing!

I second this!

Post edited by TeeSea on
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @TeeSea I will upload her when I play later!

I was busier than I thought yesterday and actually a bit busy today as well, so I'll catch up on everyone's posts when I can and hopefully do an update of my own soon too since baby #10 is due to be born soon :)
  • Options
    I will upload her when I play later!

I was busier than I thought yesterday and actually a bit busy today as well, so I'll catch up on everyone's posts when I can and hopefully do an update of my own soon too since baby #10 is due to be born soon :)

There’s no hurry and thank you!☺️