Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• Options
    AntwerpoAntwerpo Posts: 90 Member
    Hairstyle: braids (google Lewis Hamilton)
    Objects: Herman Miller desk chairs
  • Options
    figgyfiggy Posts: 179 Member
    edited April 2021
    I’d like to see the following in the game:
    - bands (gigs, jam sessions, forming musical groups, using music studio to produce songs, tied to fame if GF also installed, ...)
    - drum kit (other percussions also welcome) + percussion skill
    - bass guitar + bass guitar skill
    - add “join jamming session” interaction to microphones and all instruments
    - body hair for all
    - toggle in settings to turn off/on occult sims/ or sliders to tweak percentage of each the game generates

pretty please and thank you 🙃
    Post edited by figgy on
    simming since 2000┃origin: daFigg ┃radiohead-head, potterhead, doodie-head
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I still want:
    Heartshape Bed
    Spiral Stairs
    Nails
    Eye Lashes with Sliders
    Body Hair
    Wings
    25 Color Swatches for Hair, Clothing & Accessories
    Vacation Worlds to be Residental Worlds

• Options
    PeachyxPipPeachyxPip Posts: 3 New Member
    I really feel like we could do with some more things like digital clocks to put on end tables, maybe with an 'alarm' mechanic. Smaller bedside tables would be great, and just object scaling in general. The sizes of some objects are so unrealistic and it breaks the immersion.
  • Options
    IlikebuildingIlikebuilding Posts: 41 Member
    Gosh, this is an old thread, but I cannot find how to create new ones. Anyway, we are up to Sims 4 and many extensions for it, but even now the game still does not realise when a swimming pool or garden is indoors, so still treats them as outdoors, and all that Winter brings them. Too cold! But even if a swimming pool is outside, have the devs not heard of heated pools? What about heated greenhouses also?
  • Options
    PorcelanPorcelan Posts: 1 New Member
    I just want to see events like the mobile games recieve. It would really help the game be more for
  • Options
    NowieNowie Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi guys,

This is my first post. I love the game, but something is missing for me. I want different options for the staircases. For example, swirly spiral stairs or stairs that turn into a slide.

Nowie
  • Options
    BriettaniMichaelBriettaniMichael Posts: 18 Member
    Need more formal wear. Better athletics. And more gothic, alternative style outfits. Better shoes.
  • Options
    justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member
    Please separate the kits in CAS and build mode search, we will have more kits and will increase the number of items.

Currently we can narrow search by looking only at an specific DLC items, but with KITS, we can only click “kits” and all of the items appear, items that don’t have anthing in common besides being kits.

We need a button for each kit in CAS and build mode search.

Thanks.
  • Options
    voragoanimusvoragoanimus Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello, I was just curious as to why there's no compact shower or sink/toilet combos in Tiny Living? I think it would make a lot of sense to at least have the shower unit (head and knobs) from Discover University to allow for compact bathroom creation. Thoughts?
  • Options
    Medraut_PennMedraut_Penn Posts: 7 New Member
    Now that the interactions for relaxing on beds have been added, I would like to see more potential interactions on the bed, particularly in the romantic department. Namely some of the sweet/playful interactions that are possible on the couch such as Snuggle, Make Out, Tickle, Make a Move, Kiss, etc. It could also be cool to have the possibility of romantic partners also fall asleep snuggling each other and then waking up with a special moodlet depending on quality of the bed (happy mood from high quality beds, uncomfortable or tense from low quality beds for example).

Also, could we get single bed woohoo?
  • Options
    MikkiMikkiMikkiMMikkiMikkiMikkiM Posts: 213 Member
    edited May 2021
    Modular furniture, corner sofas, more beds without headboards, smaller side tables. A better filtering system to search for build mode items, such as key words, tile size, window size (not just relative to wall height). Spiral stairs, you know that. More table/small plants. More modern and multifunctional items, like we can put the dishwasher under the sink, I would like to be able to make a kitchen where eveything is hidden/built in, the way it is in modern kitchens. Ability to paint and decorate the raised platform walls. Oh, and ability to choose all the different colors for multicolored hairstyles.
  • Options
    voragoanimusvoragoanimus Posts: 2 New Member
    Alarm Clock!! May I ask why there's no alarm clock functionality in the Sims 4? There was in the Sims 3 base game and I just find it odd that it doesn't exist in this newer game.
  • Options
    raysims3raysims3 Posts: 4 New Member
    I would love to see veganism being added to the game. It's very much a real-life and increasingly popular thing and representation of this community would be a lovely thing to see.

I don't know whether someone else has said this but LGBT+ representation is another thing I care about and would love to see more than just the flags of the different communities; I'd love to see those different communities properly represented and respected.
  • Options
    SimRuRu85SimRuRu85 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi there. I joined just to say thank you to the sims team! I started playing this game again, after a few years, on PS4 this past year. I love this game. No matter what quirks or bugs, or weird packs come with it, when I am stressed or upset, or happy or whatever I'm feeling this game always helps. I appreciate every person who makes this game possible no matter how big or small of a part you play in it's creation. You're doing a good thing so thank you from the bottom of my heart. Also, I got goosebumps from the new trailer today. I have always wanted to be an interior designer and I can't wait to play with this new pack!!!!
  • Options
    UataguUatagu Posts: 2 New Member
    Please a bigger UI for console players, we can barely see the text of the game. I need to use the xbox loupe for playing and not harming my eyes so much :(
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited May 2021
    Multi sim careers!! I never play careers because I don't like playing single sims. They are always doing stuff together in groups ❤
    Imagine my 4 sims for example on the doctor team or solving a crime together as police. Atleast two of them together!! Would love to one day see active careers for more than one sim😁😁😁

Even the strangerville story wasn't made for multiple sims but I did it with three. Made it way more fun.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Now that the interactions for relaxing on beds have been added, I would like to see more potential interactions on the bed, particularly in the romantic department. Namely some of the sweet/playful interactions that are possible on the couch such as Snuggle, Make Out, Tickle, Make a Move, Kiss, etc. It could also be cool to have the possibility of romantic partners also fall asleep snuggling each other and then waking up with a special moodlet depending on quality of the bed (happy mood from high quality beds, uncomfortable or tense from low quality beds for example).

Also, could we get single bed woohoo?

This is amazing would love to see more interactions like this for the bed and sofa. Ugh my couple seem so cold when they sleep lol. I resort to poses.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    Porcelan wrote: »
    I just want to see events like the mobile games recieve. It would really help the game be more for

NO!!! Do not encourage EA to add all that mobile game crap to the Sims! enough once great titles have been utterly ruined because greedy executives wanted to turn them into mobile cashgrabs! whatever we do, let us keep that mobile nonsense out of this game!
  • Options
    haydendamian_97haydendamian_97 Posts: 63 Member
    Alright, here's what I want in Sims 4 in 2021 or 2022,
    1. Potion of "Eternal Youth", a sim drinks this and becomes eternal like a vampire. The sims age bar would say how many days it has lived. NOTE: A sim drinks this, they WOULD NOT become a vampire!!
    2. A GRADUATE option on a teen's phone under jobs, IF the sim's school performance IS excellent and has a gold check mark.
    3. Under custom gender settings, Under This Sim Will Be Able To, an option to look 1, 2 or 3 trimesters of pregnancy OR become 1, 2 or 3 trimesters of pregnancy from someone living in the household.
    4. Under custom gender settings, under Physical Frame, an option to pick "Undecided".
    5. Under custom gender settings. under Clothing Preference, an option to pick "LGBTQ" OR "Undecided"
    6. We need police patrolling the streets of all neighborhoods, I feel unsafe sometimes.
    7. An option to reset a sims aspiration!!
    8. I don't expect this to happen but, The Sim Command Center concept has always made me dream of what it could look like. Sorta like MC Command Center meets Maxis and becomes Sims 4's Command Center, where players can make their sims either happy or not. What could it look like?

You decide.
    Hayden Damian, geography buff, aviation buff, likes video games......
  • Options
    Blink32Blink32 Posts: 10 New Member
    I would like to see more realism especially with the simstagram like what y'all show us when your introducing a new pack and the sims are on simstagram and it's just like the real one I would love to see more options for that please and thank you
  • Options
    Blink32Blink32 Posts: 10 New Member
    Also more options with the babies please we need that we need more realism I want to be able to take my baby out and hold my baby in public take my baby in the stroller to the park you know realism
  • Options
    ShepardJarydShepardJaryd Posts: 2 New Member
    I'd like to see pack updates. Especially the get to work pack, Aliens are very lackluster the doctor job takes too long and the other "doctors" just stand around. The police is a gewat job but itd be even better if you saw police out on patrol when visting lots or just walking out side your homes.

Optimization is also in need of a massivr upgrade this game doesnt run well on a base ps4 and not much better on a pro.
  • Options
    iiina95iiina95 Posts: 3 New Member
    I just want more gameplay:

- more wants (and fears)
    - more active careers
    - more personality traits
    - more (and more difficult) lifetime aspirations
    - turn-ons and turn-offs
    - bigger consequences
    - burglars
    - bands
    - farming
    - amusement parks
    - sims having to go to the store to buy food and clothes instead of having everything at home
    - doorbells
  • Options
    temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    edited May 2021
    We definitively need more Occults, the ones we have are either Great (Vampires and Spellcasters), Half-@🐸🐸🐸🐸 (Mermaids and Aliens), Temporary (Plantsims and Skeletons) or turned into a Costume (Bigfoots). we need Werewolves, Genies, Fairies and Mummies, might need to also add new occults like Elves, Centaurs, Satyrs, Kitsunes and Dwarves because you simply can't have Elves without Dwarves.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top