Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

News Next Week? 👀 Livestream Tuesday 4/27

1141516171820...Next

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    logion wrote: »
    The xbox twitter account tweeted to them when they announced their livestream... but there wasn't any news as far as I could see... maybe because they plan to do something with them in the future...

Surprising cause the Xbox Update was bigger in size then the PC version.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    The xbox twitter account tweeted to them when they announced their livestream... but there wasn't any news as far as I could see... maybe because they plan to do something with them in the future...

With the recent leak that they will probably offer a trial period for packs maybe they plan to promote this together with Xbox Game Pass, so you will get access to the base game with the Game Pass Subscription and then you can try out any pack you like.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I really would love some non-curly short male hair.
    Same, I'd also like if they fixed the play-doh base game hairs besides the afros.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    Paigeisin5 wrote: »
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Paigeisin5 wrote: »
    New kit and GP coming. TBH in the next few weeks. I'm calling it, it's the Fairy GP.

I think the next GP will be fairies, too. As far as being excited about a new kit? Not happening after I made the choice to buy Bust the Dust. The Live Stream was not very interesting because what we're getting in this newest update won't actually fix the problems I have been dealing with. I'll be playing off line for a while since I finally have my game in a good place and can play without MCCC throwing LEs at me. Not at all upset the next EP might be held back. Has anyone fully recovered since EL? I haven't so I'd rather wait on an EP if that means it'll be better with fewer issues.

What are you talking about? I haven't even recovered from Island Living yet. It's the definition of superficial that EP....

I hear you!! :D Island Living was just as bad as EL, but thought the reference to EL was more relevant because it came out last year.

I totally agree. But that book IS interesting.
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    Harukotyan wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure GENbook = Generic book. And since people here mentioned that it is a generic book NPC sims are carrying around I think that's what "Cradle" stands for. As like "grabbing"/"holding near".

So basically that's a generic prop book for Bookworm sims to show around with. It's probably can not be read and that's why they removed it from debug. To avoid confusion.

I really would like to see Generations EP, but this is definitely not a hint to it. Do not overhype it.

You're probably right. :(

I hope we'll get a decent and real hint for Generations and updated babies soon.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    It's also interesting to note we'll soon get to try out new Sims 4 Packs before they release on Origin.

if I only got to try them out though it
    would not be as fun for me I like to play a new pack for hours after I get it @catloverplayer

I'm sure you'd find a reason you want to buy it. This is just to let people decide if they want to purchase the said pack. If you don't like it you won't buy it.

I thought you meant just to try them out early not to see if we want them what I meant was I think I'd rather wait then only get to play a little at first
    @catloverplayer
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    edited April 2021
    New kit and GP coming. TBH in the next few weeks. I'm calling it, it's the Fairy GP.
    I was thinking it would more likely be werewolves.
  • Options

With the recent leak that they will probably offer a trial period for packs maybe they plan to promote this together with Xbox Game Pass, so you will get access to the base game with the Game Pass Subscription and then you can try out any pack you like.

They need to do it with Sony as well.
  • Options
    It's also interesting to note we'll soon get to try out new Sims 4 Packs before they release on Origin.

if I only got to try them out though it
    would not be as fun for me I like to play a new pack for hours after I get it @catloverplayer

I'm sure you'd find a reason you want to buy it. This is just to let people decide if they want to purchase the said pack. If you don't like it you won't buy it.

I thought you meant just to try them out early not to see if we want them what I meant was I think I'd rather wait then only get to play a little at first
    @catloverplayer

Yes your right but by trying them early you ll most likely decide.

• Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Our family stuff comes from other games too,
    base game
    cats&dogs
    seasons
    outdoor retreat
    island living
    get together
    backyard stuff
    toddler stuff
    parenthood
    kid bedroom
    laundry
    bust a dust
    movie night
    snowy escape

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    It's a trial thing. It's no different than what Funcom does with Conan Exiles. They let you try part of the game. And also a game demo, like the new Resident Evil: Village game that is set to drop soon. I was watching three people play a demo of Resident Evil: Village on Twitchgaming at Twitch tv just a little over an hour ago. This trial thing that EA has going on is just another try before you buy or download thing. That's all it is and most likely all that it will be.