Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• DragonmasterleoDragonmasterleo Posts: 294 Member
    It could just be a strangerville reference, but it is a possible hint.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    Hm, can we have next week now, please? ;)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    Heh, that's a bit funny. I don't think it's a hint though... why would a world or a lot only work if you only play with certain sims?
  • wormofthebookwormofthebook Posts: 176 Member
    logion wrote: Β»
    Heh, that's a bit funny. I don't think it's a hint though... why would a world or a lot only work if you only play with certain sims?

Maybe a world/special lot type that contains playable schools for teen sims? Or a world that is only accessible to occult sims? (Definitely wishful thinking :) )
    ldauop39735.png
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    So, are they hinting that there is a new world coming that only works with certain sims and some new object? Maybe some new occults?
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,873 Member
    Occult was my guess too.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • mmb_abrmmb_abr Posts: 58 Member

Maybe it's a new occult? Maybe a fairy world only fairies can access sort of how you only see spellcasters wandering around The Magic Realm (although any sim can access it)?

• elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    Or it’s a time traveling pack and your Sim has to become a time traveler first and then use the time portal to access this new world.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    As long as you don't have to have the new dust buster to play it!=. That would be me out then! :'(;)
  • eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    Ya'll don't play with my heart like this.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,835 Member
    I'm thinking a new world dedicated to werewolves but what would the new object/ability be? πŸ€”
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Medieval world. You can only play it with medieval sims (because it is in another timeline) and the new time travelling machine maybe? ( a way for present sims to go to the medieval world). I think it is either that or fairies as mentioned above. Medieval has been hinted at though in snowy escape. Medieval grim capsule anyone?
  • mmb_abrmmb_abr Posts: 58 Member
    I honestly like the idea of a medieval world more than fairies. Hoping you're right @kostasmpi !
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,835 Member
    A medieval world sounds interesting.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,945 Member
    That is one dang tricky sentence if its a hint for next world
    it makes me wish it was about new occult cause it says the world only works with specific type of sim (?)

but at same time we just had paranormal which is occult pack so would they even do 2 in row?

other idea perhaps lifestage is why it only works for specific sims = school world or such but meh thats not as exciting

then there is the most likely impossible possibility of some kind of open world in which case this would be them joking on "cars don"t work unless its open world" people

and then there is also world possibility like underworld or undersea which are harder to access if you are not specific kind of sim or using specific object but ???

in short: im probably gonna get disappointed cause i got too excited with speculation already oh dear

and yes to answer the question:
    I choose Forgotten Hollow
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    A underwater world meant for mermaids? Yes please!
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,945 Member
    edited April 2021
    Or it’s a time traveling pack and your Sim has to become a time traveler first and then use the time portal to access this new world.

OH my brain skipped that but that would be absolutely awesome especially if it is to travel to past era
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Maybe it means we're getting a new blank world in the Update.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member

Maybe a world/special lot type that contains playable schools for teen sims? Or a world that is only accessible to occult sims? (Definitely wishful thinking :) )

And now you are getting my hopes up, don't give me hope for a high school pack.

I hope not. I want all sims to be able to get to a new world.
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    If it's a world exclusively made for a certain kind of sims (which I think might be a first in this game) then I'm also betting it's gonna be some occult.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
    If it's a world exclusively made for a certain kind of sims (which I think might be a first in this game) then I'm also betting it's gonna be some occult.

Fairies more likely.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited April 2021
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited April 2021
    I bet on the active boarding school hipothesis. I hope :D