Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

News Next Week? πŸ‘€ Livestream Tuesday 4/27

Comments

• Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    edited April 2021
    Also, I just thought of something. Is it possible they're waiting for a full moon to announce it? idk, just a dumb thought. but if it was werewolves i think it would be a cool idea.

Full moon is tonight. That's half of why Ninja's picture sparked Werewolf speculation
  • Options
    MElleSimsMElleSims Posts: 77 Member
    [quote="DaWaterRat;c-17866302"][quote="MElleSims;c-17866301"]Also, I just thought of something. Is it possible they're waiting for a full moon to announce it? idk, just a dumb thought. but if it was werewolves i think it would be a cool idea.[/quote]

Full moon is tonight. That's half of why Ninja's picture sparked Werewolf speculation[/quote]

Seriously! That's such a missed chance then.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Also, I just thought of something. Is it possible they're waiting for a full moon to announce it? idk, just a dumb thought. but if it was werewolves i think it would be a cool idea.

Full moon is tonight. That's half of why Ninja's picture sparked Werewolf speculation

Nice thing is that there will be another one in about 28 days. :) I don't think it will be a supermoon, though, which tonight's moon will be.

edit whoops, the May one will also be a supermoon, and a Blood Moon (lunar eclipse in some areas) So if they're timing Werewolves with the Full moon, next month is better.
  • Options
    djacquelynstewdjacquelynstew Posts: 641 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: Β»
    No more new occults without switches to disable them in Options!!!

This ^^^ Please please and pretty please. At least give us a viable way to turn this off. (so as not to take away from the community of players who want occults, but to totally show some love to those of us who don't play occult play style).

• Options
    [quote="DaWaterRat;c-17866308"][quote="MElleSims;c-17866304"][quote="DaWaterRat;c-17866302"][quote="MElleSims;c-17866301"]Also, I just thought of something. Is it possible they're waiting for a full moon to announce it? idk, just a dumb thought. but if it was werewolves i think it would be a cool idea.[/quote]

Full moon is tonight. That's half of why Ninja's picture sparked Werewolf speculation[/quote]

Seriously! That's such a missed chance then.[/quote]

Nice thing is that there will be another one in about 28 days. :) I don't think it will be a supermoon, though, which tonight's moon will be.[/quote]

Well, if it's not today that's a bummer but at least they'll have plenty of chances in the future for something like that! The supermoon would have been extra nice though :wink:
  • Options

Nice thing is that there will be another one in about 28 days. :) I don't think it will be a supermoon, though, which tonight's moon will be.

Well, if it's not today that's a bummer but at least they'll have plenty of chances in the future for something like that! The supermoon would have been extra nice though :wink:

See my edit. :smiley:
  • Options
    [quote="DaWaterRat;c-17866308"][quote="MElleSims;c-17866304"][quote="DaWaterRat;c-17866302"][quote="MElleSims;c-17866301"]Also, I just thought of something. Is it possible they're waiting for a full moon to announce it? idk, just a dumb thought. but if it was werewolves i think it would be a cool idea.[/quote]

Seriously! That's such a missed chance then.[/quote]

[i]edit[/i] whoops, the May one will also be a supermoon, and a Blood Moon (lunar eclipse in some areas) So if they're timing Werewolves with the Full moon, next month is better.[/quote]

Oh okay, that sounds even more promising for the 28 days theory then! I'm still excited for the possibility of an April patch.
  • Options
    SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    I wonder if werewolves are the reason calendars are rumored to be in the base game. You know to follow the moon cycle instead of just holidays.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    SnaveXs wrote: Β»
    I wonder if werewolves are the reason calendars are rumored to be in the base game. You know to follow the moon cycle instead of just holidays.

Hm, interesting guess! I'd be glad if we can use the calendar for more than the typical events.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    ghamrick75ghamrick75 Posts: 134 Member
    I still think there could still be an announcement and it will be "sometime this week" and that the Friday and Monday reference to "when the content might occur"
    Origin ID: ghamrick75
    (I'm been redoing my gallery stuff so bear with me. FYI: I never use CC on my gallery builds. I rarely use MOO.) I am usually more pleased with my room builds than my lot builds.

β€œI have never met such weird yet serious and earnest people.” ― Jack Kerouac, The Dharma Bums
  • Options
    greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    Base game introduction of calander= lunar system= star signs= answer to what that extra trait was in the livestream?
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
  • Options
    BubblegumjonahBubblegumjonah Posts: 118 Member
    Onverser wrote: Β»

Here we go again.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    YEEES UPDATE TOMORROW!!!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options

Hey, it's news. Not a pack announcement, but news.

And with that news, the patch is probably dropping in the next couple of days.
  • Options
    BubblegumjonahBubblegumjonah Posts: 118 Member

Going to be scouring that livestream with a magnifying glass to look for hints and clues.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member

I guess the patch is dropping tomorrow (on a Tuesday like always) and they will explain the new hairstyles and - hopefully!! - hair colours.
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Well no pack is being announced this week. I do think the hints will mean something in the end a new pack will be announced in the next few weeks but I don’t think it will be over a livestream. Unless they follow a similar route to the island living at that ea livestream thing in California.
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Oh boy, here we go again trying to decipher what a guru means in his Tweet message. Between Ninja and Frost we never know what the heck we can expect. Hint? Perhaps. Joke? More than likely. Bored and tired of being cooped up and in need of a bit of fun? Ya, that sounds plausible as well. We know nothing except there might be a new EP in June, and I don't see them dedicating an entire EP to more occults. Everyone has his own personal want list. But it's been a long wait for more pool items, a better romance system, farming and more family game play. And once the Generations style pack comes out, I will probably stop adding anything new after that. It doesn't matter how much new content they add; if it's incomplete and buggy why bother adding it to your library? I love Sims4, don't take the rant the wrong way. I just wish the game itself was in a better place. A place where the use of mods isn't a necessity would be a nice change of pace. :p
  • Options
    EpsiPlayEpsiPlay Posts: 15 Member
    Hi ! I agree with many of you : update tomorrow (maybe the day after tomorrow), kit maybe (although I would prefer "real" content like EP or even GP) and EP in June. πŸ‘ It's a long gap between February and May... Wait and see
  • Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    I was hoping the gurus were hinting at a new pack (as I think we all were) but maybe the reference to a world is going to be a new base game world? An empty one like Newcrest?

You know that [New World Name] only works if you are playing with [REDACTED] sims and the new [Base Game World]

The whole [REDACTED] Sims part still makes me think of occults though... unless we're getting an update to Plant Sims or Ghosts to make them proper occults?

Unless the Guru's tweets have nothing to do with what's being discussed at Inside Maxis and we're still getting a (Werewolf???) pack in the coming months?
  • Options
    DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    I want the secret lots/worlds/places in neighborhoods to have lots you can live on (the alien planet would be awesome to live on)

But new supernaturalls plus a world would be cool.

If they came out with a new age (or remade the teen stage) and gave them a school like world to go to, I’d definitely play. I’d love a PCA type of school (the school from Zoey 101) or an abroad type of education like you get to study in France for a while. (If this game is meant for younger teens give teen sims in the game things to do).

But I want to be able to leave the sims there (where they are still enrolled) and play other houses... I’m afraid to play the sims 4 university worlds because the idea of having sims in school, going to play another family only to comeback to that school and have them failing because I wasn’t there.
  • Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    I think it was a hint to a new pack which contains a new world that is only available to a certain type of sims. That part was no joke. I think we might get a teaser tomorrow and an announcement on wednesday. It has happened before although tomorrow is also the livestream day. There is still a chance we might get a teaser though.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited April 2021
    well guys it was never said redacted news come today redacted was just answer to the question by another simguru

= redacted pack could be still announced sometime soon after livestream and update rolls out

though i wouldn't expect announcement during livestream because i believe they said they don't cover paid content in inside maxis
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free