Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If You could have specific Dream Kit pack

Comments

• Options
    bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    1. Small appliances. Toaster, waffle maker, blender, juicer, deep fryer.

Also add an wall oven and slow cooker or crock pot for pizza,lasagna,and chicken noodles soup and more!
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,878 Member
    beville wrote: »
    1. Small appliances. Toaster, waffle maker, blender, juicer, deep fryer.

Also add an wall oven and slow cooker or crock pot for pizza,lasagna,and chicken noodles soup and more!

Yes! I forgot those. 😄
  • Options
    madmadam59madmadam59 Posts: 83 Member
    Simskrista wrote: »
    Pool items

I second pool items. I miss the slide from previous games and think we could have like flumes etc to create our own water parks

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    BB: Garage stuff. Doesn't need to have cars, but gasoline cans, wrenches, etc.

Gameplay: Lawn mowers!!

CAS: More facial hair

CAS: Golden Girls & Silver Foxes - good elder clothes

Gameplay: Drums

BB: A smaller telescope, or African inspired home decor.

Love the idea of lawn mowers!! A shaving facial hair kit would be cool too.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    Stuff I want.

- Cows and chickens.
    - BunBuns! (Bunnies)
    - Lawn moars
    - Shaving/ facial hair growth. :O
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • Options
    SimtaniumSimtanium Posts: 256 Member
    A lawnmower would be cool, and I can see parallels between it and the vacuum kit.
  • Options
    ShortyBooShortyBoo Posts: 160 Member
    I want a hammock. I really thought we'd have one by now, but we don't, so maybe a kit would be the way to get one. I'd also like an above ground swimming pool for my sim families with less money. A volleyball set to put in the backyard or on the beach would be nice.
  • Options
    bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    ShortyBoo wrote: »
    I want a hammock. I really thought we'd have one by now, but we don't, so maybe a kit would be the way to get one. I'd also like an above ground swimming pool for my sim families with less money. A volleyball set to put in the backyard or on the beach would be nice.

Wow I can't believe I forgot about those! It's been so long since we had these things.
  • Options
    sovereignsimmersovereignsimmer Posts: 35 Member
    edited March 2021
    Since many people mentioned actual dreams such as attraction, zodiacs, memories, traits, aspirations, and such, I will say name just another dream:
    A kit that consists of at least a minimum of 50 individually styled beards for male sims. Vikingy beards, braided beards, hipster beards, looooong beards, short beards, stubble with chinstraps, or a mustache, or both, or none, a beard with a thick mustache, decorated beards, beaded/pierced beards, etc. etc. etc...
    I wish they made some Pinterest searching before they modelled anything. Well, in particular, BEARDS.
  • Options
    kittydpotterkittydpotter Posts: 5 New Member
    omg there r sooo many possibilities that could happen tbh w the kits so i’m very excited but I rly hope they do add some of these things in game 🥺

cas:
    i would loveeee something cottagecore esque like pretty dresses in soft colors (for kids/ toddlers too!!) dainty jewelry (all the jewelry in the sims 4 is so clunky tbh) soft glowy makeup (this could be their chance to rly step it up in terms of makeup) they rly just need to pinterest cottage core for inspo and theyre in business lol

build/buy:
    if they made a clutter items kit it would be so good!!! i think in general esp builders love when they get clutter items (i love it!!) and they can rly make a great kit with a bunch of just like knick knacks / kitchen clutter more book stands bc im sick of using the same ones tbh just clutter!!! things to add to shelves.
    also if they made a kit just for plants like i kno this is v niche but like who doesn’t get excited for new plants esp if we got more hanging plants !!! tht would be soo good

gameplay:
    someone on here say like a game table where u could play dungeons and dragons and thts such a great idea!!! like with also being able to dress up and play in the game table omg chefs kiss so good!!!
    i would also kill for a blind date/ online dating and then meeting up kind of gameplay i think tht would be so good but also i think there would need to be a lil more in there to make it worth 5 dollars imo bc 5$ for blind dates / online dating is a bit much tbh
  • Options
    eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    edited March 2021
    A E S T H E T I C - K I T
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    I have few...
    Toddler strollers kit (few different strollers, ability to take a toddler with Sims when they travel to other lots).
    Heavy metal style kit (clothes and accessories, long hair for men and a new Fying V -type of guitar).
    Teen clothing kit (t-shirts, hoodies, sneakers etc).
    Adult men's clothing kit (especially full length jeans that are not ripped).
  • Options
    Lisamango0Lisamango0 Posts: 150 Member
    YES to the video arcade games one!

I actually would LOVE an 80/90s pack, but probably not for a Kit.

An elderly Kit would be cute for me. I think they don't have enough pure for the elderly sims.. such a shame.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Hmm...
    Kits seem to be really small packs (which in my opinion should cost less). You can have only one: new CAS items, new build mode objects, or new gameplay.
    Thus it is really difficult to think of one kit pack...
    Perhaps more pet clothing and collars kit?
    Or virtual reality kit?
    Or gamer room kit?
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    CAS: Disney Princess kit
    I wanted this as a stuff pack originally, but since I'm only really interested in the CAS part, a kit would be fine, too. Basically it contains the dresses and hairstyles of well-known fairy tale princesses (Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Anna and Elsa, etc.) as they're seen in Disney movies. Oh, and one for Red Riding Hood, even though there isn't a Disney movie about that yet.

Gameplay: Astrology kit
    Sims have zodiac signs that affect their personalities and behaviours in some way. It could even work without any new objects at all; sims can use the computer, the phone, or even the future cube to read the daily horoscope, or write it themselves as freelance astrologers. I can't really think of an aspiration to go with that, but a skill perhaps.

A traits and aspirations kit would also be nice. Just a couple of new traits to diversify sims, and aspirations to give them more to do. They would have to be compatible with the base game, of course, so nothing related to aliens or Selvadorada, but maybe a daredevil aspiration, for sims who want to exprience all kinds of dangerous situations. That's just one example.
  • Options
    EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    World kits

God that would be amazing!! I really hope they do this!

Does anyone have an idea when the next kit will be released, do we think next month?
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited March 2021
    My dream kits:

CAS: Sleepwear // rural clothing items // fancy clothing for the rich and famous
    BB: Luxury stuff (more for my global superstars)
    Gameplay: Chicken Coop (or other farming content) // strollers // play pen // pool table // new after school activities
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    toddlers' and children's clothing kit
    male clothing, hair, and beard
    a royal kit
    wedding kit
    high end fashion kit

• Options
    RySBIRySBI Posts: 329 Member
    For me, I’d like to see:

- Genie lamp kit
    - Hairdresser/Salon kit (makeover chair that can be used as a business)
    - Some kind of zombie-raising spellbook kit (usable by anyone)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    beville wrote: »
    If You could have specific Dream Kit pack of your choice what would it be? Mine would be
    1.Pool table with video arcade games
    2.Of course a food recipe book
    3.More nights clothes

Mine would be a Heart Kit. Heartbeds,Heart hottubs and bathtubs, heart sink,heart fireplace,heart wedding arch and heart shaped candles.
  • Options
    KathMHughesKathMHughes Posts: 442 Member
    I love the princess CAS kit mentioned. I'd also love a storybook build buy, with fairy tale and whimsical accents and windows.
  • Options
    punkbeespunkbees Posts: 27 Member
    60s clothes! it can be hard to find cc, especially makeup, that fits that vibe.
    gallery id: punkbees || black lives matter
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    The heart shaped bed and hot tub with a few cas underwear items for male and female.
  • Options
    ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    plants!!! I like all the decoration plants we have now but I usually use them so much that I just have to reuse the same ones, add some more and give us some variety!!!
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    edited March 2021
    I would say,

1. Space Kit - which offer astronomy/astrology skill, a telescope, stars chart, be able to name the stars/planets, etc
    2. Steampunk Style Kit - I wish it to be a proper pack, however, if it's a kit, it would be cool to have steampunk style CAS, gears, or perhaps the BB too. For the gameplay, a cross-pack would be enhancing the alchemist skill. Maybe now, the Sims can create gold!
    3. Pottery Kit - the Sims now can be a potter or learning the skill & create for sales or showcase their clay & ceramic products in a gallery/museum.
    4. Glassblowing Kit - where the Sims can learn the skill & of course selling it! Other than a lot of clutters!
    5. FastFood Kit - now, the Sims can sell fast-food! perhaps, opening & owning a pop-up food stall! Or we can just have it as a Pop-up stall Kit! So, the Sims can just sells literally, anything.
    6. Camping Kit - comes with haversack, sleeping bag, compas, and navigation/survival skills
    7. Sea transport Kit - a boat, a yacht, ship, and perhaps new skills like sailing where now the Sims can also probably operating a cruise or just cruising between islands!
    8. Soho Kit - Now, the Sims can actually open a small business from home!!
    9. Landscaping Kit - the Sims can have an active career and work at their neighbours lawn either to mess or create a great landscape!

So far, these are what I can think of as of now... But, the possibility is infinity! :D
    OID:- x4m1r4