Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to turn active sims into Autonomous Sims in your active household! Aka Spectator mode!

MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
Ello I am posting a thread on how to make your sims fully autonomous, first of all you will need a ghost that will be under your control with static needs + Master control mod + NRAAS Story progression mod, make all other sims in active household under full ai control through master control by going to master control/advanced/selectability; so you can enable/ disable full ai control. Also be sure to teleport your ghost sim to a random location so he does not interfere with your auto controlled active sims activities.

Next you will click on a sim that is unselectable and go to Nraas story progression/sim options, then scroll down and you will see "push: Allow to work,party,day and night", enable those so that they autonomously do those stuff. Next you will go to the city hall/ Nrass Story progression/ general options/situations, now you can mess around with the visitor/outing chances, by default it is set at 20%, you can increase it, if you want to have them take off more often then set the speed to 300; which is like 5 hours in sims time (as far as I know of); this will allow them to take off more frequently. I hope this helps those that are interested. :smile:
If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
Post edited by MoonCrossWarrior22 on