Welcome all Simmers!
No time limit on any challenge, its all just for fun and can be completed whenever.
For an extra challenge you can try building with just the packs I own (listed below) but don't feel obligated to limit yourself
I'm excited to see what you all come up with!Previous Challenges (Still Open!!) Challenge #1 Legacy HomeChallenge #2 City Restaurant/LoungeChallenge #3 Abstract ShellChallenge #4 Secret HouseChallenge #5 Dream Shell ChallengeChallenge #6 Public ParkChallenge #7 Wedding VenueGallery Link
:Packs I own:Current Challenge:Wedding Venue
The Sims always was and still is my go to for interior/exterior design. So why not use it to possibly help organize my wedding?
I have uploaded a lot that is not exact in shape and layout but is pretty close so that you can help me figure out how to layout and decorate.
Use "MoveObjects" when placing.Wedding Venue Challenge
Use #clousinators when uploading so I can find your builds to the gallery!
- Nothing that is placed in the yard can be moved, and the fence/house exterior can not be changed.. The left side of the yard is used for gardening throughout the year and the right side of the yard is full of random shrubbery and a tool shed.
- Only the backyard matters, so the rest of the house has been left out.
- It will be in the evening so please add lighting (string lighting is my favorite)
- In real life there will be less than 50 guests, I doubt you can fit that many tables and chairs in the Sims but be sure to have a fair amount for the guests to dine at.
- The colors so far are a light blue... and whatever else matches. My fiancé says a chocolate brown, I was thinking maybe a pastel pink.
- There will be catering so leave some space for the cake and for the food to be served on.
- No alcohol at this event so no need for a bar but if you have the bubblers from city living feel free to place one
- Be sure to add some decorations