Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Reincarnation Challenge!

Ello and welcome to the sims 4 Reincarnation challenge!

About the challenge

What is the Reincarnation challenge ye say? It is a challenge where ye start off as a baby and play through the game till you die of age OR die of other causes aka a tragic death for example!

Required expansion/stuff/game packs?

No requirements are necessary, you can use any, including mods/ CC. I recommend using mods like MCCC for story progression, if you don’t like using mods or on console; I recommend that you pause aging and rotate households and get the other townies for marriage/breeding,drama, etc. First person is also encouraged while playing this, it makes the experience very immersive, I tried it and enjoyed it. Also I recommend Get To Work and Zerbu career/schooling mods for more immersion. XD

Rules:

You control the main sim you play as, however you may need to semi control the other household sims for stuff like them visiting other places for example then you just switch back to your main sim while they are gone. How do you play your main sim? however way you want, HOWEVER! If the sim dies; they stay dead; thus you go to your next sim reincarnation. When I play my sim I play them depending on their goal and their traits; so if they are evil; they will be EVIL! :O

Where to start?

When you start a life; ye start off by selecting a family that has a baby, however!!!
You cannot pick by choice, I recommend using a dice or random number generator when picking a family to reincarnate as. Once the family is selected you will start playing; HOWEVER you cannot control the baby till it ages up to toddler.

I look forward to seeing what you guys can do in this challenge, it is fun, I've tried this with Sims 3 and 4, fun stuff. :D
If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
Post edited by MoonCrossWarrior22 on

Comments

• AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    This sounds great. I think you could also do the way Avatar The Last Airbender do reincarnation, which is from different nation, but in this case, from different neighborhood. Also, I don't think you can control baby anyways, hehe.
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    I love that you decided to include us console players!
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    I will just use a child one of my sims are having soon. It's a little easier that way.
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    edited May 2019
    Good idea. :P

Edit: oh yea! I too am a console player as well, I play both PC and PS4. :O
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    edited June 2021
    Changed it back to Reincarnation challenge because using the title birth to death felt wrong and I got paranoid, sorry about that. D:

Edit: fixed some lil errors..>.>;;;;
    Post edited by MoonCrossWarrior22 on