Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer Thank you. <3 We hope for many more years together too.
    Goodness knows it hasn't always been smooth sailing, but the key to longevity is not "throwing in the towel"...even if it seems like you've hit the shoals.
    ^I wholeheartedly agree. <3 And goodness knows we've been through our share of trials... :flushed:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited February 2021
    For the first time in three years I'm close to completing the Surrounded By Family aspiration! Bella is now a young adult and will be graduating high school tomorrow while her brother Eric ages up to a young adult himself in six days! The twins, Gillian and Conner, are now teenagers, and Gracie will be a child in four days. She also learned to walk, talk, and uses the potty by herself. <3 I also had Mollie get her old job back but she's working at the Bistro instead of the Diner this time.
    QoZ94T1.jpg
    kWS8Gek.jpg
    2naagth.jpg
    GtfSbDw.jpg

Happy birthday, babies!
    6wlwk6W.jpg
    BKhHvOB.jpg
    C3L4oot.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @emorrill Thanks I start my new job today :smile: I still have my other job but on Furlough but having been off over Christmas I want to move on from kitchen work so hopefully this opens the door for something new.

That and foreign travel is likely banned this year so there might be ‘staycations’ which means work would be busy and I don’t want to go back to that life!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Nice posts everyone. You are all obviously having lots of fun with your sims.

Here's some responses to comments. If I missed replying to anyone I'm sorry. I must have missed your comment. If I come across it later I will respond.

@DivaDoodle thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed the video. I've done a bit on the next episode today but not much. My son was home this morning so I grabbed the car and went out. I'm looking for a small desk that I can sit at and do my artwork without having to do it on my computer desk. I found a couple of possiblities. But mostly I just wanted to be out of the house for a while and walk around a bit.

I hope your homeless sims don't get culled by the game. If they are sometimes you can get them back by resetting them with Master Controller. They might still be in the list of sims in town. THere are a few things you can try. I found that the Imaginary Friend dolls live in homeless households while they can't be played. One of them vanished in another game and I got it back with Master Controller. It took a while and I had to play around with MC to get it to bring the live doll back. I got its owner to make it reall asap after that experience.

With my videos I do mostly tend to let them decide what they want to do. A lot of what they get up to is autonomous. I do direct a lot of it too though. If I want them to do something special that they haven't done autonomously I will direct them. This couple never needed much prodding to be romantic once they got the idea. I make sure the future spouse I make for each of the children has at least two traits in common with each other. Often they have three traits in common so it isn't hard to get them to stay interested. And after Gwen, I give them all the Lifetime Wish of Surrounded by children plus the trait of either nurturing or family oriented. Mostly they get family oriented. And some of the children have family oriented too. Expect the spouses of the children to be more interested in having large families. All but Gwen wants to raise 5 children from baby to teen. I don't know if any will achieve that though.

@bekkasan thank you. My internet connection is never much good. I saw on the news last night some private group has decided to put in fibre optic cables all over Australia and we should then all have super fast internet. We were supposed to have that provided by the Govt but there was a change of govt while it was being installed and plans changed so we ended up with most people being much worse off than they were. I find my upload times mean I can often only get two or three new designs loaded up to my art site in a day whereas before I was doing six or more.

I have found the ghost toddlers and children are difficult to get to eat Ambrosia. I think I messed my ghost baby up by trying to force things and then it got a bit corrupted. In the end the only way I was going to get it cured was with MC. I had a an uncontrolled ghost child once and she refused to eat the Ambrosia for ages. Her living siblings kept eating it from the fridge. I wanted her cured. I sent her mother fishing for death fish in the middle of winter and it was snowing and she refused to do it. That's when I got the idea of putting the wishing well inside my houses. She caught death fish easily after that and her ghost daughter eventually ate the Ambrosia, came back to life and rejoined her family. Problem was her twin sister had since aged up to teen so they were different ages from then on as the little ghost had died and eaten the Ambrosia while a child. I haven't had a ghost teen yet.

I try to give each of my sims a unique look. That's why I kept that hair when I saw it. My first thought was immediately to get rid of it, then I decided to keep it as it will definitely make him look different and I'm not likely to try to add it to any other sims.

I fixed the lag in my game by going into Options and making the season be perpetual Summer.

That is a cute kitty picture. I am currently without pets. My old cat died in February and a few days later little Mia, died too. I made a little video about her and loaded it up to my other YouTube channel. My little avatar is still going strong. He's a slightly different breed and they seem to live a few years longer. They were both around 13 or 14 yrs and Mia was 6 months older than the one who is my avatar here. Mia's breen is generally expected to live 13 or 14 years and that's exactly how old she was. So I'm currently petless - and I plan to stay that way.

I like the picture of your ghosts getting ready for their day out.

@Brandontaylor problem with the flag planting action was it was autonomous and he was spearing her with the flag each time he planted it and he was in an endless plant the flag loop. I had to put a stop to it.

The ghost baby is from my Big Game. It's no longer a ghost but is still a toddler I think. I just didn't get around to aging him up yet.

@Tamijo thank you. That planting of the flag was traumatic to watch. She got speared by that flagpole at least 20 times before I managed to put a stop to it.

@emorrill thank you. I was a bit slow with that picture. There had been a couple more horses in the group a second before I grabbed that shot. And in the video a horse ran across the screen and it was so close it filled up almost the entire screen. I left it in the video as it looked so good. And I did wonder who was braiding their manes and grooming them all so nicely.

@king_of_simcity7 it's good to see you back. Nice drawings. That'd been a bit scary to unexpectedly see yourself in one of your sims.

Happy Simming All.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited February 2021
    @bekkasan

Thank you, you quite nailed those characters.
    I could not create them exactly as their originals but did my own sims version.
    Nice to see an update Jamie is so handsome.

@DivaDoodle

I need to create a few more characters, glad you liked them.
    Enjoyed the updates.

@Tamijo

Thank you.
    Post edited by Silverofdreams30 on
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Nikkei_Simmer Of course, they always know!
    That picture! :cry: So sad and empty, and yet full of memories for you.

@king_of_simcity7 Look forward to seeing what you write.
    Thanks for commenting on my update. I do have a thread in the creative corner if you want to catch up. :grin:
    Cool drawing.

@Brandontaylor Bummer about imgur!
    Thanks!
    I'm glad that you are going to have fun with the Brittany save. :smiley:

@emorrill lol, I started listening to it and had to turn it off. I am the grumpy old lady that said 'turn that noise off, that's not music!'
    Well, I listened to Dad's music (bluegrass) and still do to some of it.

@GraceyManor I've never played with the Vector mod. Am sure you can get some info on the nrass web site about it.

@HillyBeth Cute pics of the kids. Growing fast I see. I do that wish a lot since I love large families.

@Karritz I never tried to force the kids to eat the ambrosia. I just assumed the game didn't allow it when I offered it and they wouldn't eat it.
    I wasn't worried about it as I knew I could change it with MC but was more into playing them and seeing what the game did allow and when.

@Silverofdreams30 ah, cool, that I got them right. :grin: I'm looking forward to the story you will make with them.
    Thanks for the comment on my update and compliment on Jamie. :smiley:

I always liked this big statue and wanted to use it somewhere. He and his pancakes are helping to hold up the track for the coaster. Magic is also helping since there is no room for the supports. LOL I'd much rather have a kids area than those big supports.
    50915283527_9e03e3c25e_o.jpg
  • Options
    @Karritz I have tried a few different swaps with the phone app and I can change my age (the younger version of myself looks like I did when I was younger) and also changed pictures of other people but seeing myself in Megan form was amusing so I thought why not use it.

@bekkasan I have not been in creative corner for a while but I will have a look in there. I started some writing yesterday but as usual not all of it would be suitable for the forums so I will select some bits and share it in a thread and get some Sims pictures to match it :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @bekkasan
    I always liked that statue to, but could never find a good use for it.
    Great idea!
  • Options
    @bekkasan

More to come, just a generation 1 update before
    that.
  • Options
    Screenshot-27.jpg
    Agent Peter: Mr, President.We have more information on this illness.
    Apparently its called "llama Pox"
    Linda: -giggles- what does it do turn people into Llamas?
    Ryan: Linda!
    Linda: Sorry, but the name is adorable. :D
    Agent Peter: Apparently it causes absent mindedness, fatigue and extreme
    mood swings.But that's all we have so far.

Screenshot-29.jpg
    Ryan: Could you do me a favor?
    Linda: Depends...what?
    Ryan: Could you and science brain look into the disease more thoroughly, I
    feel Peter's just being lazy.
    Linda: Does that surprise you?

Screenshot-30.jpg
    Ryan: Sadly, no, it does not.Could you get more info for us? How
    quickly it spreads? How contagious?
    Linda: I can try, but I can't promise anything.
    Ryan: I appreciate it.

Screenshot-34.jpg
    Ryan: Starting today, it is recommended to wear face coverings.
    And required on federal grounds.
    Agent Peter: I will let everyone know.

Screenshot-36.jpg
    Tiffany: I do not like this mask you picked out! Seriously? Rubber ducks?
    Agent Peter: I thought children loved rubber ducks.
    Tiffany: I really hate you.
    Agent Peter: would you like a barbie mask instead?
    Tiffany: Shut up.

Screenshot-38.jpg
    Sammie: We gotta have a bacherlotte party for you!
    Linda: Actually, let's hold off on that...I got work today, we're gonna postpone
    our wedding until things settle down.
    Sammie: Aww that's sad, but I get it.
    Linda: I gotta go, pulling an all nighter.
  • Options
    TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited February 2021
    Episode 18 – The Snake

Music: January Hymn
    This is a quite song I love a lot - from one of my favorite albums by The Decemberists
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqDlTKqxu2w

Greg Preston’s Diary 4th of January 2726 AD
    Have been hunting a lot recently, although the snow is falling hard now it has been quite easy for me to find many interesting life forms and rocks. Today I found a highly venomous krait snake, will be interesting to show the animal to the students, just hope that don’t get a bite from this creepy fellow.

XiUVLXw.jpg

Extracts from “The Wilderness” by Michiko Vaughan
    Me and Charles had a quarrel today.
    “Mother for Christ sake, why did you pay Jenny money for playing new year’s eve, you know we have so little money”
    “I like her music, and I pay whenever I want to, if we got little money it is because you have bought and sold so many ridiculous things we did not need”
    Charles left quite antagonized right after, but we are good again now. He is right, we need money so I better go fishing before the waters are all frozen.

5SNixtM.jpg

Greg Preston’s Notes for next Ent Council meeting, written 14th of January 2726 AD
    We noticed a hole in the roof, so we had to rebuilt, was complicated with the hard winter we have now. We managed to fix it and also extend the house with a “master bedroom”, as it was hard to sleep in the living room with so many people around me.

dVIJV3l.jpg

With the extension of the house, we could also make space for the most expensive animals I have caught, to safeguard those until the trade station opens again at springtime.

C9M6apO.jpg

Greg Preston’s Diary 15th of January 2726 AD
    Terry came over to me today saying:
    “As you know I will turn 20 year this month and with that my education time is over”
    “Yes I know Terry, what will you be up to then. I mean you can stay here during the winter off course.”
    “Well that is what I came to talk about, because you see I would really want to stay here longer. I know you were not too impressed with me in the beginning, but I think I have done better recently.”
    “I’ll take it up with the Elders, this is not my decision to take alone, I principal I’m fine with you staying in my house, but the elders will have to talk about the fact that you take the place of another student”
    Ok Terry said with discomfort in his voice and went outside, a tear forming in his eyes as he was looking at the perfect egg he had just collected. A softer man than you would expect at first glance.

7DbAGER.jpg

Jenny Richards Diary 27th of January 2726 AD
    Having spend so much time with the guitar, I feel it is time to get back to the easel. Did only pain a single canvas since I bought the paint and easel, time to begin my 2nd.

3bIhIL0.jpg

Editorial:
    Economy end of January 2726.
    Greg Preston household: Cash 7.164 – Net Worth 28.938
    Jenny Richards household: Cash 8.433 – Net Worth 16.346
    Michiko Vaughan household: Cash 1.074 – Net Worth 10.169
    (don’t know why Vaughan net worth is more than 2000 higher this time, I haven’t bought them anything)

There was no hole in the roof, that was storyline, I needed to extend the house to make room for the snake, bird and chipmunk.
    This episode everything was auto

This question is still open
    Greg got more than 5000 points, should he get “Speedy Cleaner” (or wait for 10.000): YES/NO

As for now it is (1-0)

Here is another one:
    What to do with Terry:
    A: Let him stay
    B: Make room for another student
    If B is chosen there is a 50% chance (I’ll make a coinflip) that he will end back in the mountain village, at least for a longer period of time.

comments

@bekkasan: Fantastic update – as you already know commented at you story tread.
    Nice with the Pancake-Man as support.

@Brandontaylor: Looking forward to your new save. I hope you don’t completely stop the old save though I need my Daisy injections from time to time.

@emorrill: Thanks for comment and vote
    Havent got around to the b00bs, too busy simming. o:)
    Could not find the right song for the episode, that's why no song :|

@HillyBeth
    Like the fact that he is teaching her to say “garbage”
    Like the compressed interior design, clearly prefer that to the more effective but unreal “extra” space design. As always great CAS pictures.

@GraceyManor
    Very interesting update, with the times we are living in RL. Hope she can get a breakthrough regarding the virus. Brilliant detail with the face masks.

Elea Helsby and John Hallett formed a group to have some show fun together, is something cooking up there?

bqUurGH.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Generation 1 update

z0RZ4lj.jpg

Still Sunday in-game, Liam was playing a videogame.

CC0pLqw.jpg

I checked what teenagers were in town and had him write
    a letter to one of them.

i8KK3xK.jpg

BxycGl7.jpg

Pofdq50.jpg

fb4B0jo.jpg

8KJOAZ8.jpg

tNGrDZP.jpg

I checked in to what Dani and Jayden were up to.

W1buBoN.jpg

someone had come to visit so sent them out to greet him.

ncwh2Ca.jpg

Get up Dani, its freezing winter!

Tagging: @emorrill, @bekkasan, @DivaDoodle

• Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    @Tamijo I'm just not much of a builder when it comes to sims 3, but Isabella will be moving out soon anyway. Six days until Eric, the second-eldest- will be a young adult, too. Once Isabella moves out, I'll move Grace into her room to share with Gillian.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member
    110 The Watcher Watches: Max & Faelie > Earl the Burglar <

After their Wedding, and nice family meal at home, the dishwasher breaks. "Don't worry I can fix it in no time!" says Victor
    1VenMIx.jpg
    As he repairs, he gets another promotion!

Oakley primps and gussys up for her wedding night. I don't know why she is in her athletic wear! :o:D
    ZIc2ZkS.jpg

Faelie and Max have fun watching TV.
    "hahaha This show is so funny!" says Max
    "hehehe good choice, Maxy!"
    hSP6MMS.jpg

Finally everyone settles down for a peaceful sleep.
    A few hours later, Victor and Oakley are awakened by the Burglar Music!

VpG4aml.jpg
    MXGAygw.jpg

"No! Not our sparkly new house!" thinks Victor
    Hp1dgqx.jpg

"Oh, hi pal, o buddy boy!" says Earl
    "What are you doing?! Letting yourself into our home at this hour, Earl?!" says Victor
    FP3NBNF.jpg

"OOF! Chillax Dude! we're Friends, remember?!" says Earl
    apwqxMW.jpg

'Bro! I was even at your wedding, my friend!'
    'You were Not!' Victor lets him have it! 'And don't call me Bro!'
    cNkppqs.jpg

"Hair pulling?!!! :open_mouth: Must you fight like a sissy!?!"
    AgbM8bu.jpg

The flapping of Victors huge wings is a thrilling sound!!!
    iWX4kxu.jpg
    And no matter how much Earl gets beat up, he still thinks about their shiny friendship! NfOF9qh.jpg
    y0pIabE.jpg

"Don't come back!" roars Victor
    oveiwMV.jpg
    "ok but we're still friends, yeah?" says Earl

Arrrgh! "Don't be such a girly man!" taunts Victor
    3M2uZfZ.jpg
    "Get Out!"
    0cImCwM.jpg

Oakley rushes downstairs, and is so pleased her husband handled the Burglar!"
    "My Hero!'' Mmmmaw!
    8vPJvMB.jpg
    'My precious gem' thinks Victor

Oakley was frightened, the burglar coming to steal, on their wedding night, of all nights!
    "He should be cuffed and locked up!"
    trdqIOp.jpg
    "Don't worry hon, I can protect you, all is well." coos Victor
    wYtR0LN.jpg
    And he tries to get her mind on other things.
    VPQ7Fjr.jpg

"You're just wonderful, Victor"
    aRgyYxZ.jpg

And they retire to their fairy castle.
    9c2kkLS.jpg
    fZnbADv.jpg
    FUhLAYE.jpg
    a2wk6oR.jpg

"I am interested in music, Faelie." says Fern, as she had just decided on her LTW Golden tongue Golden fingers, just like Quigley.
    JhzPFrU.jpg
    "That's great sweetie, you could even be a conductor if you want!" says Faelie
    ypBlmba.jpg
    "Now do your homework!" Faelie loves practicing being a good parent as much as Max does!
    sAUP1bE.jpg

Faelie sees her wonderful son, Quigley doing his homework and interrupts him to tell him
    "Good Job, son!"
    PKDoAQx.jpg
    "Now get right back to it!"
    5lwNvDi.jpg
    auvBdtH.jpg

Fern decides to cook up some salmon, her favorite!
    5iQ6mTh.jpg
    Quigley practices contemplating, just like Dad.
    Pfi9RXg.jpg

I let Quigley have the one drink then put the bar away. Party animals spend too much time at the bar!
    zew9GkW.jpg
    4h3qaxL.jpg
    OCRyOQb.jpg

"Thanks Watcher! Without the bar there, it leaves me even more time for Fern!" says Quigley
    e9milIm.jpg
    Faelie soon breaks that up!
    "Tell me every single recipe you know Fern! Don't skip any details!" says Faelie
    UiCfahg.jpg
    "awww great timing, Mom" Quigley thinks, but he pretends to be interested.

• Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    edited February 2021
    My last chapter (3.2) is about Margrethe Holm-Fredriksen's 13th birthday. Clicking any of the images should bring you to the full post itself, but here is the most important event:

50918266016_0076742320_b.jpg

Blowing out the candles. Her mother looks like she is having some mixed feelings about her daughter aging up.

50935227448_da99d98b27_b.jpg

And voila, this is the teenage Margrethe Holm-Fredriksen. Her fourth personality trait turned out to be neat, something she must have inherited from her mom. Mom is very happy after all.

Holm-Fredriksen family tree at the plum tree app

This might be my last update for the next two months because of work, though I will try to post some updates when I can. But if I can't, I will be back in about two months.
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@bekkasan (((hugs))) That sucks! I don't do well with death at all, the first death in our family, my maternal grandfather, was too much for my Mom, an only child with her own mother and 5 young daughter's to take care of, so she sent us all away to girl scout camp, and I guess I never really learned the way to see it as a natural part of life. I mean I do know it logically, but emotionally I get pretty whacked out.

I've had 16 kitties over my lifetime. my Mom was extra nice letting us have so many, and let us stay home from school to learn the birth process, with the mama cat purring! <3 That was So Wonderful! Mom thought having children was just the greatest, and let all of the female cats have one litter before spaying, otherwise she said it didn't seem fair and was too sad for her. This is back when dinosaurs still ruled the earth, of course! ;)

Is your Victor the same Victor as mine, from Moonlight Falls?! I wasn't thinking so because your Victor is devastatingly handsome! oh the snob stuff is too funny! I Love it!

This is the first save I had a problem with the dancers. I have always had good luck with party dancers and both couples and their friends joining in until this save. I also used to be able to assign party dancers, but somehow how can't now. It's not a bother to me, as it just leaves more single guys and gals to be future partners and townies! :)

Wonderful Update!!!!

Jamie is so FINE <3

It is too cute that he takes them for an outing! and look at the guy in the bathrobe! :)

Good goin Bekka with the beautiful hair! We all have high hopes for you!

''“Darlin', please tell me you like a pickup man?”
    Bekka wiggles her brows at him as she responds enthusiastically. “I absolutely adore a pickup man.”
    Jamie decides then and there he is buying a pickup as soon as he has extra funds.'' <3

I am sooo hapyyyyy!!! :smiley:

@Nikkei_Simmer omg Yes they Can see thru walls!
    And they Know things!
    I don't know if they are sentient but their AI is Amazing!!! cue twilight zone music!!!

@Brandontaylor Thanks! can't wait for your update!

@Tamijo cute skating on the pond!
    ''I find him to be a nice lad, but with some hidden sadness and insecurity inside, that sometimes makes him a bit introvert.'' I love when you let us know what they are thinking/ adding to the character development!

No. Wait for more points.

''Love how she is dancing in the background while Ethereal talks to Victor'' I know I did too, and she was Pleased with how the conversation was going!

Thank you! I wanted to introduce some back ground homeless sims in the town, I have high hopes for the two firemen, hope it works as in my previous games!

Pink is just the cutest! I love her!

If the time machine is on a community lot they will not get future or past children from it! :)

@emorrill LOL so did you count? hahaha ''Forgive me lady :kissing_heart: but I read that Victor is having a bachelor party and I instantly think, I wonder how many folks are going to woohoo at this party? :joy:'' :D

Oh never fear Nothing makes me feel old! Even my gran in a nursing home still feel inside & think like they were in their 30's! She would lean over to me and whisper "Oh but Zeez people are so Old! she was older than all of them at 94!!! That is just hard for younger ppl to know and accept. I know i was always surprised as heck, to find this out! :D

''"Harpey and Shane!!!" <---- Good gosh you're killing me! :joy:''' it WAS a typo but when I saw it, i purposely left it for you! <3 You are such a Delight!!!

I believe it is 'old biddy" too funny about your Dad! I vaguely remember "party lines" on the phone I think from old I Love Lucy shows!

I know what you mean! I need to have teens run away and move in together as I saw some in high school do! Yes I was jealous of them to get to kiss their BF when ever they wanted to! while I was stuck home in prison! LOL

@Karritz ty for the tips! I haven't had anyone culled since I stopped using story progression a few years back!

Silverofdreams30 TY I can't wait for more of yours, take you time but post a ton of pix Please!!!

I love Liam! <3 who did he write to?

Dani and Jayden! ooof they are so nice!

WHO is that new guy in The Jacket!!!

@Sprottenham wonderful update! Happy Birthday! :)
  • Options
    @GraceyManor Llama Pox sounds like nothing compared to Covid! Quite fitting for the times to see Sims in face masks

@Tamijo Nice update with the diary :smile:

@Silverofdreams30 Cute couple scenes :smile:

@DivaDoodle Nice that Victor managed to fight off the burglar.

@Sprottenham Nice aging up scenes :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    I survived the first day of my new job and feel like cheating on my old job (that actually pays me less) and like having more options for the future! :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7
    I didn't want to use the current situation as its still active and quite sensitive.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    There is an update for the sims 3? I went to play my game and it says "There is an update for Sims 3" What?...I don't want to update and mess up my files.Anyone know about it?
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle

Thank you, he's a sim that I created for the save.
    I give comments to your update tomorrow.

Good night.
  • Options
    @GraceyManor I covered some of the Covid situation last year at the start but it would be hard to fit it into normal Sims stories
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @bekkasan I think I broke the toddler trying to force him to eat his Ambrosia and that's why it didn't work when he did eventually eat it. I had him in a high chair and his mother put the Ambrosia in a bowl for him. He did eventually eat it and it looked like it was working but it didn't so I used Master Controller.

With the child, that was years ago, long before I had mods. She'd been killed by a meteor. She came out to haunt regularly and the Ambrosia was placed where she'd find it but she ignored it. After what seemed a really long time, after her sister had aged up to teen, she just sat down at a table and ate it and she became a playable human sim again.

@DivaDoodle I was looking for another screen shot and came across the shots I got of Louise the time she got turned into a zombie. She turned out to be hilarious as a zombie.

Louise008.gif

Louise010.gif

Fortunately the effects of zombification wore off quickly and she was back to her usual self.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Well I lost Linda and Ryan today.Game decided to update itself with a sims 3 update and corrupted my user folder.I had them backed up but their back up saves crash upon loading I have Ryan uploaded to my exchange but not Linda :(
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Imgur is still giving me fits so no updates still. I'll share them when I can, but for now, I'll have to wait. Anyway, decided to redo what little I did play of Brittany. When I changed my age settings, something messed up and a bunch of Sims aged up before they were supposed to. She'll still have the skills she learned in University, but she'll be in a brand new save file.

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome.

@Tamijo Too bad your Sims can't fish right now.
    Not too bad, that's decent money.
    Yeah, think they need to clean up.
    You're welcome.
    Let's hope they don't get bit.
    Lol, Mom's always tell their kids like it is.
    Glad to see they fixed their roof.
    Oh no, I definitely won't quit the Langerak save. I'll just alternate between them.

@bekkasan Got to make sure the kitties are fed, don't want them going hungry.
    I'm betting the chapter has Ambrosia in the title? :mrgreen:
    I'm glad to see Bekka is getting some help over her ex.
    Just can't beat 90's country. Pickup Man is one of my favorite Joe Diffie songs, although I have several.
    Imgur is still causing me fits tonight. It's making me mad.
    You're welcome.
    I'm hoping once Imgur gets straightened out, I can share an update from her save.
    Love the Paul Bunyan statue!

@emorrill Looking forward to that, lol
    That's good. I think it's good for siblings to be close.
    I'll share, just waiting on Imgur still.

@HillyBeth Looks like Gracie is talking trash, lol
    Everybody looks great!

@Karritz I hate it when Sims get stuck in endless loops. I know one time, my Sim gave a gift to someone over and over and over until I reset them.
    It was pretty neat. Looking forward to seeing more of him.
    Oh, haven't had as much time as I'd like but I still want to watch your videos. I'm not sure yet, but I may watch one tonight as I'll probably stay up late.

@GraceyManor Sounds a like a fun disease.
    Yeah, better have someone who knows diseases to figure it out.

***Will do more feedback tomorrow. I actually have time to finish, but I've got some other things I want to do before I go to bed. However, if I get Imgur to work, I'll share the updates I have.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top