Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amusing Gameplay Moments

Here's a thread to share all the amusing things you do your sims either by accident or on purpose. Today I wanted to know if sims could sunbathe in the snow, so of course I gave it shot. As expected, they start freezing to death relatively quickly (I saved her before she met her demise though lol)

3QuXKX2.png

UCvkv7X.png

So share your moments that might not quite fit into the screenshot, gameplay, or glitch thread, but are just too amusing not to share.

Comments

• Options
    CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    I just got Strangerville. When my sim goes to the lab, instead of walking through the opening on the fence, she walks through the fence every single time.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    @permanentrose - if you don't want them to freeze to death uncheck the box for 'temperature affects them'
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @catmando830 Cool, thanks! I kind of like the challenge of keeping them warm/cool. Since I cheat in so many other ways and have aging off, I do like to have a little bit of challenge here and there haha
  • Options
    jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    My serial romantic sim finally got married and moved to mt komurabi. First thing she did was to try for baby with her husband but no baby ! Right after that her boyfriend knocked on the door so she tried for baby with him instead. Now she is pregnant with her boyfriend and her husband has no clue! How will the story unfold ?! Hehe...
  • Options
    jimbbq wrote: »
    My serial romantic sim finally got married and moved to mt komurabi. First thing she did was to try for baby with her husband but no baby ! Right after that her boyfriend knocked on the door so she tried for baby with him instead. Now she is pregnant with her boyfriend and her husband has no clue! How will the story unfold ?! Hehe...

Now that's shaping up to be a good story lol. In a situation like this, will the sim who has been cheated on eventually discover that the child isn't his? I know that the game will recognize the proper relationship in the relationship panel but will the sim ever get an angry moodlet or something?
  • Options
    I haven't played a sim in the scientist career in ages, so I decided to follow Alice Schulz to work today. She met an alien toddler, who then proceeded to make a mess

MwVeZrF.png

JmdiucI.png
  • Options
    MillyMilly Posts: 17 Member
    I love the way you create your sims!
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Intriguing...

nBBD9d5.png
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,930 Member
    Nice thread :)

Not actually so musing, Anna and her violin.. just that she selects amusing places to use it :)

At the festival they both did it...
    3ZGPkJK.png

At Selvadorada , Anna did not mind that Veera had that huge spider on her shoulder, no.. violin was more important :)
    D6g4Kjf.png

Anna, that is a library!!! :D
    SpIrpqf.png

Usually kids swim and do beach stuff in there...
    s3ObUT7.png

I placed the violin at Cantina, and thanks to a mod (I think), she put it in her Batuu inventory and now does this at there too :)
    TLxairA.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    MomobreadMomobread Posts: 43 Member
    I'm still experimenting with the small details of the Sims 4 and I just found out recently that you can Customize lot traits. I had 8 non-related Sims live in a house (more like a modern mansion) with all the necessary (high-end) stuff and some extras for their hobbies, and used the "Cursed" trait for the lot. I removed the door to see how it would go (kind of like a Big Brother challenge) and it only took four sim days until the whole house burned down. All that effort building the modern mansion from scratch-- gone, just like that.

Before that, there were two fires that the Sims managed to extinguish, and one Sim suddenly died in the pool even though his Needs bars were very green. The rest of the seven Sims went out along with the mansion.

"A lot seems to go wrong here" is a pretty apt description... I'm scared and amazed at the same time.
    29f133cf659275dfe489edf6400a35dae18fd460_hq.gif
  • Options
    purplestarz2006purplestarz2006 Posts: 340 Member

This will probably always be one of my favorites...awhile back, I had a Sim die of laughter during a birthday party. After the deed was done, Grimmy decided to stick around...

39.png

At least someone had a good time.
    TranquilityCreekBannerMaskssmall.jpg
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu Beatrix will also play her violin autonomously in any situation if she has one in her inventory haha.

mGlAJkk.png
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member

Now that's shaping up to be a good story lol. In a situation like this, will the sim who has been cheated on eventually discover that the child isn't his? I know that the game will recognize the proper relationship in the relationship panel but will the sim ever get an angry moodlet or something?

No sims are pretty clueless when it come to things like that. But I think it would be kind of cool if they got a moodlet that read: "Hey wait a minute....this nooboo looks nothing like me! Was my partner unfaithful?" or something like that. Then maybe confront them about it and the partner could have the option to reassure the other sim or confess to cheating. Man this game could have some really neat interactions if they put in the effort.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    I'm playing a household right now where I sent the parents on vacation to Sulani and their kids are home in Willow Creek during a blizzard, and the differences in climates is just very entertaining. I'm glad I got Seasons and Island Living - it makes for great gameplay to be able to switch between to radical scenarios like this without having to access different saves :)

2theGye.jpg
    sEuVTGb.png
    IZOYlO2.png
    kVLhWQo.png
  • Options
    jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member

I don’t think the husband will find out or even there is a way to tell him. I have just installed kawaiidtacir memorable event So I will throw a baby announcement party to kick off the drama lol
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited December 2020
    Being vampire actor was probably not the best of ideas.. :lol:
    Bpk28LV.png

I know I was trying to find her bae during vacation but I think this greeting is bit much... he is teen pls stop
    FhZwR9i.png
    4FU9WzF.png
    those odd times spirits want to use toilet with you
    KGwsdTX.png
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Was amused the other day when my paranoid merman got a tense "What are they talking about?" moodlet from listening to his wife read their kids a bedtime story.

(Ikkanu: *thinks* But suppose it secretly was a story about me and they made it to mock me without me realising? Do they find me annoying? Are they getting fed up with me? Why do they always choose the story where the father gets abducted by aliens?! Aaagh!)
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,896 Member
    When the girl you really like asks you out on a date, ages up, and vanishes into thin air, date over...

karla-evaporated.png

..... happy birthday?
  • Options
    SallycutecatSallycutecat Posts: 269 Member
    I had my mermaid summon the ocean threat in the pool

VmF7B2M.png
    lzhzFx7.png
    uLDFehy.png
    UfORmZR.png
    Please check out my YouTube Channel. I cover features from The Sims 4 game.
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCaj9o4hycNSPy8U1Ip0OCFA/videos
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,896 Member
    When you're getting to the punch line of your very best urinal joke and then your mom walks in

urinal-joke-mom-walks-in.png
  • Options
    Rose and Beatrix, the mother and daughter of my main family, have both technically died. Rose got eaten by a cow plant, and Beatrix caught on fire in Selvadorada and died. I revived them both using cheats and since their family members still had their tombstones, I thought they would be amusing to put in the mini cemetery I have in my yard for my pets and one unfortunate veterinarian who died on the job so I scooped her tombstone up too.

ijGCH5F.png
  • Options

Well! Charming!
    u84yPom.png
    This is not the first time this has happened in this neighbourhood. Are you people not cold running around like that in a harbour; brisk sea breezes and all that, snowy mountains in the distance. No?
    The naked lady was kind enough to sign my sim's petition though.
    01wZQeo.png
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    @WhatCobblers You have such awesome Sims!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Rouensims wrote: »
    @WhatCobblers You have such awesome Sims!

Thank you. 🙂 The purple guy in the second picture is Sky Neptune. He's a merman who thinks he's an alien and lives in Evergreen Harbour.
  • Options
    @WhatCobblers I have a merman who thinks he's an alien too lol. (To be fair, he does have some alien genetics, but his powers are all mermaid ones)

NiS2WOb.png