Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nerd's Mafia Game ~ Mafia Win

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    We need to know who died though. Dead players tell no tales
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Oh hey, I thought I was gonna be late for start of day. I guess not. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    @nerdfashion Did you forget to flip Day?
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Every time I’ve been getting on I’ve been expecting like 50 messages from being late. Still hasn’t happened
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    If I knew who everyone was, I'd go ahead and flip, but I have no idea.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Maybe we should have gotten Rose to Co host. 😣💁‍♀️
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Perhaps
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Or at least her be in on everything
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    We all know how forgetful I am. I forgot to flip AGAIN.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Day 2 has started. During the Night, Raine was killed. She was the Town Cop. Good luck, and let's hope I don't forget to flip again!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Oh, no, that's not good. 😣 Was hoping the town cop could help for today.

Does anyone have any suspicion or theories?

I think I need to read back again to understand all the last minute votes again since I missed those in action.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Nerd, you gotta change the title to Day 2. And is the day going to end at 1pm your time still or pushed back since we started late?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I think we have three vanilla townies left vs. two Mafia? We have to be careful on whom we lynch today

• Options
    I'd like to hear what Nush thinks about the rest of the people cuz I feel like they only talked about me and Sophia on their tarot reading on day 1.

Icey, what do you think of Sophia...?

Sophia, what do you think of everyone? I know that might be hard to answer since you're new but just try.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Okay, I wasn't around near the end of yesterday and the Nascar lynch was awful. I think there was still enough time to have lynched someone else.

Mouse and Nascar were my suspects yesterday, but I was wrong about Nascar. :\ I went over some posts and Mouse just said killing her is a mistake and that she's town. But she didn't vote, from what I can see in the voting history

I also gave Sophia a pass yesterday because she's a new player, but I'll be looking at her more closely today

• Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    I'd like to hear what Nush thinks about the rest of the people cuz I feel like they only talked about me and Sophia on their tarot reading on day 1.

Icey, what do you think of Sophia...?

Sophia, what do you think of everyone? I know that might be hard to answer since you're new but just try.

Honestly, I don't have a strong impression of her right now. I need to go over her posts from the previous day

• Options
    What I got from yesterday was that DeKay said Raine is reluctant to lie, which likely makes her town.

Sophia just said that she thought EMMM was a gut feeling, and she had a gut feeling about Nascar then voted him. A lot of us were wrong about him though. Other than that, there hasn't been much

I don't think voting Nascar in itself means you're bad, but I feel like at least one Mafioso took advantage of the bandwagon against him and hopped on. My theory is that one of the people who voted Nascar is scum

• Options
    Raine, DeKay, and Sophia voted Nascar yesterday.

I did trust DeKay yesterday, but I don't think she should always get a free pass. I've played games before where I trusted her early on but grew suspicious.

The late vote on Nascar could be fishy, although it didn't seem necessary because he was leading with two votes anyway. Unless it was to protect a teammate with one vote who could've gotten lynched

I was about to comment on Raine, but I realized the Mafia killed her last night, so it can't be her

• Options
    I want to hear more before voting, but I think the Mafia could be one of DeKay and Sophia, plus one of Mouse and Nush

• Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Okay, I wasn't around near the end of yesterday and the Nascar lynch was awful. I think there was still enough time to have lynched someone else.

Mouse and Nascar were my suspects yesterday, but I was wrong about Nascar. :\ I went over some posts and Mouse just said killing her is a mistake and that she's town. But she didn't vote, from what I can see in the voting history

I also gave Sophia a pass yesterday because she's a new player, but I'll be looking at her more closely today

I didn’t vote because I was busy. Also if I was mafia, wouldn’t I have voted just to make sure no one followed Nasacrs lead and got me lynched? I still think it might be Sophia, but I don’t have enough proof for it. The problem is though is that because she’s new I don’t know how she usually acts. I still think Nush is acting normal and if he is mafia, I commend him. That leaves Dekay and Ice. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were partners because not once have they said each other were suspicious that I’ve seen. They just say stuff like “he/she could be mafia” or “I’m not sure about him/her” and I’m pretty sure both have said something about Sophia so I can’t see them being her partner. So if Sophia is mafia I might actually be Nush who is her partner, but I don’t see him being mafia. I’m gonna see what Dekay and Ice do for a little bit but so far they seem like they might be partners
  • Options
    I’ve looked back. Dekay did vote Ice back at the beginning but changed it relatively quickly. Also Ice completely ignored it like he knew that it wouldn’t stay. Dekay might’ve just done that to leave them off the suspicion trail for at least a little bit. Also I looked through Dekay posts and she has never willingly said “I’m town” or “you really don’t want to kill me” or something like that so with her while lie thing there is nothing stopping her from being mafia
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I want to hear more before voting, but I think the Mafia could be one of DeKay and Sophia, plus one of Mouse and Nush

It's not me, Icey. Just for kicks and giggles I'm looking at my little card spread. NASCAR's card was Major Arcana XI. In other decks that is called Justice. He was Vanilla Cop.

Moving on, yours was "Celebration" the 3 of the Water suit, known as Cups in other decks. General interpretation, friendship, joy in the moment, just have fun and let go.

DeKay got Thunderbolt, which is my deck's name for the Tower. I generally interpret that card as a taking down and shaking down of things that need it, that would be hard to overcome otherwise. A clean sweep. The destruction that renews.

Sophia got The Fool, reversed. A misstep, a bad-luck beginning. Or, hesitance to get started on a journey of faith. All kinds of possible interpretations, hard with just drawing a card, nothing else to tie it to. But that's one of two reversed cards.

Next is another card we know was discarded that was town. Raine. Raine's card was Creator, in other decks that's King of the Fire element, aka King of Wands/batons/clubs. Mastery of Action. She was Town Cop.

Next is another reversed card: Mouselline got Patience Reversed. When not reversed, the interpretation according to my deck, is that now is a time when you can only wait, let things come to fruition. It's the 7 of Rainbows which correlates to the physical, or the suit of diamonds or pentacles or coins. Its usual interpretation is to do with material gain, but in my deck, things coming to fruition and there being nothing to do but let it happen. Reversed, perhaps that the time to act is now rather than later. Weirdly, one interpretation I found online that seems really different from others, is that it represents slander and gossip.

So there are 4 players left, aside from myself, and two are town and two are not.

So, it's some combination of Icey, DeKay, Mouselline, and Sophia.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if the two reversed cards actually turned out to be mafia?! I'd be taking myself too seriously, looking at "the Master" card going, hey...maybe I missed my calling. Shoulda been a soothesayer LOL

But no, I don't seriously expect that to be the case.

I believe you're town, Icey.
    I tend to think Sophia is not town.
    As for DeKay and Mouselline, I'm having a hard time trying to figure out if I'm letting the cards get to me too much.
    I kind of think DeKay is town.

What does everyone else have to say?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »

I didn’t vote because I was busy. Also if I was mafia, wouldn’t I have voted just to make sure no one followed Nasacrs lead and got me lynched? I still think it might be Sophia, but I don’t have enough proof for it. The problem is though is that because she’s new I don’t know how she usually acts. I still think Nush is acting normal and if he is mafia, I commend him. That leaves Dekay and Ice. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were partners because not once have they said each other were suspicious that I’ve seen. They just say stuff like “he/she could be mafia” or “I’m not sure about him/her” and I’m pretty sure both have said something about Sophia so I can’t see them being her partner. So if Sophia is mafia I might actually be Nush who is her partner, but I don’t see him being mafia. I’m gonna see what Dekay and Ice do for a little bit but so far they seem like they might be partners

I think maybe you need to read back. I wasn't totally sus of Icey on day 1 but I did say I was wary of him. He's a good town player and so I would not want to lynch him on day 1 just in case if he's actually town.

I only thought Sophia was sus on day 1.

So using your logic, you could have said I could be buddies with anyone but Sophia. 😂💁‍♀️
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Also, Mouse, if you could have voted yesterday, who would you have picked?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Oh, and if anyone wants a screenshot of their card's description according to OSHO Zen Tarot, let me know and I will do that, otherwise I won't.

I think it's cool that Raine and Nascar were cops and their cards were Justice, and King of Batons, respectively.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg