Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nerd's Mafia Game ~ Mafia Win

Comments

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    And as for my managing to be cult and not be discovered that one time I did it successfully, so could the same be said for you. So it's not a compelling argument.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I am starting to wonder if Ice and Dekay are really partners, but they really only started going after each other after I mentioned how they haven’t been sus of each other the whole time. They are trying to not make the same mistake Me and Nush did when we were mafia. We basically ignored each other the whole time causing us to look sus. They are trying to undue what I pointed out

You might want to think again. I already explained why I thought he was only sus today. Also, you are the only person who thinks we are buddies. If I were buddies with Icey, I probably would have just ignored it and carried on.

I don't know understand why Icey trusted me on Day 1 and not so trusting of me today. But you can go ask him that cuz I don't know. LOL.

I didn't need to vote him right now since he only has one vote so why would I want to buss him when I can just wait for others to vote? I am getting more and more sus of him now especially when he was okay with Sophia earlier on and then now including her in the possible combinations of mafia buddies.

I'm voting him cuz I think there's a high chance he's mafia either with Nush or Sophia.

You can keep on thinking that Icey is partners with me all you want but I already explained why I think he's sus today and why I'm voting him. I just hope you're not actually trying to frame me and Icey cuz it seems like you are just pushing it at this point. 🙄
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Can you explain again why you think it's Mouse, Icey?

Why do you think it's not Nush too?

I don't like how all of you aren't even wary about Nush... maybe cuz you weren't fooled by them like me when they were cult in that other game. 😂

Oh yes, I did fly under your radar once when I was a baddie, but remember how mercilessly you pinioned me the next time? oooo it was like being put to the thumb-screws. I had nothing to stand on and you were this relentless trap. I couldn't come up with anything, then.
    So I'm not as slick as I thought.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

I don't like how all of you aren't even wary about Nush... maybe cuz you weren't fooled by them like me when they were cult in that other game. 😂

To be honest, going by the posts and behavior in the past day, I have a better feeling about Nush than Mouse. I could be wrong, but that's my take on it
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    So, Icey: I don't have a particularly good reason, myself, to think it's Mouse. Even though I said I'm sticking with those two as my likely votes, for now. So tell me, do you have anything better than I do, as a reason to say it's Mouse?

The only thing I got was that Mouse was pretty neutral yesterday. I looked at the vote count and she didn't vote once. She did say that she was busy then, but on the other hand, it's easy for the Mafia to lay low to avoid suspicion on day 1, especially if the possible lynch candidates are all town anyway
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    So, Icey: I don't have a particularly good reason, myself, to think it's Mouse. Even though I said I'm sticking with those two as my likely votes, for now. So tell me, do you have anything better than I do, as a reason to say it's Mouse?

The only thing I got was that Mouse was pretty neutral yesterday. I looked at the vote count and she didn't vote once. She did say that she was busy then, but on the other hand, it's easy for the Mafia to lay low to avoid suspicion on day 1, especially if the possible lynch candidates are all town anyway

• Options

Oh yes, I did fly under your radar once when I was a baddie, but remember how mercilessly you pinioned me the next time? oooo it was like being put to the thumb-screws. I had nothing to stand on and you were this relentless trap. I couldn't come up with anything, then.

I mean, yeah but in that game, a lot of the other players didn't see you were scummy too, I think? I just feel like most people time to be more lax on you. :D Until you did the obvious thing to vote someone else to save your mafia buddy and then I pointed it out.
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

To be honest, going by the posts and behavior in the past day, I have a better feeling about Nush than Mouse. I could be wrong, but that's my take on it

Icey, why are you like so relaxed to have two votes on you? 😂 If you are actually town, can you like convince me that you are? Cuz it's lylo and I really don't want to mess up. Haha. You're so relaxed and I don't know if this a good thing or a bad thing. 😶
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I mean, yeah but in that game, a lot of the other players didn't see you were scummy too, I think? I just feel like most people time to be more lax on you. :D Until you did the obvious thing to vote someone else to save your mafia buddy and then I pointed it out.

Icey, why are you like so relaxed to have two votes on you? 😂 If you are actually town, can you like convince me that you are? Cuz it's lylo and I really don't want to mess up. Haha. You're so relaxed and I don't know if this a good thing or a bad thing. 😶

Panicking isn't going to solve anything. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I already said my piece on why I think it's Mouse. And besides, this wouldn't be the first time that my mislynch would cause town to lose. You're free to vote as you wish, but don't blame me when town loses. If the Mafia managed to kill both PRs and mislynch another townie, then maybe they deserve to win.

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I am starting to wonder if Ice and Dekay are really partners, but they really only started going after each other after I mentioned how they haven’t been sus of each other the whole time. They are trying to not make the same mistake Me and Nush did when we were mafia. We basically ignored each other the whole time causing us to look sus. They are trying to undue what I pointed out

You might want to think again. I already explained why I thought he was only sus today. Also, you are the only person who thinks we are buddies. If I were buddies with Icey, I probably would have just ignored it and carried on.

I don't know understand why Icey trusted me on Day 1 and not so trusting of me today. But you can go ask him that cuz I don't know. LOL.

I didn't need to vote him right now since he only has one vote so why would I want to buss him when I can just wait for others to vote? I am getting more and more sus of him now especially when he was okay with Sophia earlier on and then now including her in the possible combinations of mafia buddies.

I'm voting him cuz I think there's a high chance he's mafia either with Nush or Sophia.

You can keep on thinking that Icey is partners with me all you want but I already explained why I think he's sus today and why I'm voting him. I just hope you're not actually trying to frame me and Icey cuz it seems like you are just pushing it at this point. 🙄

That seems fair. Tbh that is why I voted Ice. I think he could also be with Sophia. I wouldn’t be surprised if you guys are partners but you are making me second think it. Maybe I was pushing it a little to see if I could get a reaction of you or Ice. I’m gonna keep my vote on Ice but he probably isn’t your partner
  • Options
    How is it only not 12 hours into the day and I'm already stressing out on what to do? :D

Panicking isn't going to solve anything. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I already said my piece on why I think it's Mouse. And besides, this wouldn't be the first time that my mislynch would cause town to lose. You're free to vote as you wish, but don't blame me when town loses. If the Mafia managed to kill both PRs and mislynch another townie, then maybe they deserve to win.

See, this is why you're so tricky to read cuz you're always so calm whether you're scum or town. I can't tell. :D I don't like this. Haha. And I don't want to mislynch. 😫

All I'm getting from this is Nush is sorta kinda okay with Icey's lynch cuz they're not giving a big reaction to try to save Icey or something. So most probably they're not buddies unless they're bussing Icey. I still need to wait for Sophia for her reaction but ugghhhh.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Just woke up. Why does it still say Night in the title?

Also, I swear on my mother’s grave that I’m town. I was willing to show my PM earlier but Nascar told me that it was against the rules.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Also, I swear on my mother’s grave that I’m town. I was willing to show my PM earlier but Nascar told me that it was against the rules.

What do you think of everyone so far?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2020

I can’t believe that only 5 players are left and that both cops were killed. I don’t think you or Nush are scum, but if I had to guess, I think it’s either Ice or Mouse (maybe both?) that are scum. Ice said something about how the mafia deserves to win which makes me pretty suspicious. He isn’t freaking out about being voted on either. And since there’s 2 mafia and it’s most likely not you or Nush, that just leaves Mouse. I’m honestly really mad at myself for voting Nascar and thus mislynching him because he turned out to be a cop.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

I can’t believe that only 5 players are left and that both cops were killed. I don’t think you or Nush are scum, but if I had to guess, I think it’s either Ice or Mouse (maybe both?) that are scum. Ice said something about how the mafia deserves to win which makes me pretty suspicious. And since there’s 2 mafia and it’s most likely not you or Nush, that just leaves Mouse. I’m honestly really mad at myself for voting Nascar and thus mislynching him because he turned out to be a cop.

Am I like the only person who's not sus of Mouse? XD Hmm.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I can’t believe that only 5 players are left and that both cops were killed. I don’t think you or Nush are scum, but if I had to guess, I think it’s either Ice or Mouse (maybe both?) that are scum. Ice said something about how the mafia deserves to win which makes me pretty suspicious. And since there’s 2 mafia and it’s most likely not you or Nush, that just leaves Mouse. I’m honestly really mad at myself for voting Nascar and thus mislynching him because he turned out to be a cop.

Then other than Ice, who else do you think it could be? Because it’s not me and I don’t think Nush is either.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Then other than Ice, who else do you think it could be? Because it’s not me and I don’t think Nush is either.

I actually think it's you and Icey. 😂 But you do have a point about wanting to show your PM. I guess that does make you look more townish... 😂

I don't think it's Mouse and Icey together tho.

Maybe I'm dumb and it's Mouse and Nush. Mouse is okay with Nush and Nush is just saying they are not sure about Mouse, so maybe they're trying to distance themselves? Who knows...? But it's a theory.

Like I said, I wanna believe Mouse is town but the more she was pushing for an Icey vote, the less townie she looked to me. But I can also see how Icey looks scummy. I am kinda afraid this is one of those things where a person looks so scummy but then is actually town. :(

💁‍♀️ I'm like so lost right now. Haha.

And this is a lylo stage which stinks cuz one wrong move and we're done. :\
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I actually think it's you and Icey. 😂 But you do have a point about wanting to show your PM. I guess that does make you look more townish... 😂

Maybe I'm dumb and it's Mouse and Nush. Mouse is okay with Nush and Nush is just saying they are not sure about Mouse, so maybe they're trying to distance themselves? Who knows...? But it's a theory.

Like I said, I wanna believe Mouse is town but the more she was pushing for an Icey vote, the less townie she looked to me. But I can also see how Icey looks scummy. I am kinda afraid this is one of those things where a person looks so scummy but then is actually town. :(

Why do you think it’s me? Just wondering, since I don’t think I’ve done anything suspicious. Please don’t tell me it’s because I don’t talk that much..
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Why do you think it’s me? Just wondering, since I don’t think I’ve done anything suspicious. Please don’t tell me it’s because I don’t talk that much..

It's cuz Icey was fine with you. And I didn't like your late vote on Nascar.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

The day I voted Nascar, for most of the day I was really busy. It’s not my fault I can’t be online on the forums all the time.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    I gotta say this was not the reaction I was expecting from me joining the Icey wagon. I thought at least either Nush or you, Sophia, would be panicky a bit. :joy:

I'm starting to wonder if Icey is actually bad cuz no one seems to be buddies with him anymore...?

The day I voted Nascar, for most of the day I was really busy. It’s not my fault I can’t be online on the forums all the time.

Yeah, I understand but doesn't mean a mafia can't do a late vote too. :grimace:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Hmm...it's true that people can be busy sometimes, but I wouldn't say that gives one a free pass.

The person who could've done something about the Nascar wagon the most was Raine because she was online at the time, but we already know she's town

• Options
    I gotta say this was not the reaction I was expecting from me joining the Icey wagon. I thought at least either Nush or you, Sophia, would be panicky a bit. :joy:

I'm starting to wonder if Icey is actually bad cuz no one seems to be buddies with him anymore...?

Hmm...it's true that people can be busy sometimes, but I wouldn't say that gives one a free pass.

I don’t understand. Are you saying that I’m mafia just because I was busy and couldn’t talk that much?

image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

I don’t understand. Are you saying that I’m mafia just because I was busy and couldn’t talk that much?

I'm not necessarily saying you're Mafia. People do get busy IRL and can't post a lot. But in my experience, people who say they're busy can be either alignment

• Options
    How is it only not 12 hours into the day and I'm already stressing out on what to do? :D

See, this is why you're so tricky to read cuz you're always so calm whether you're scum or town. I can't tell. :D I don't like this. Haha. And I don't want to mislynch. 😫

All I'm getting from this is Nush is sorta kinda okay with Icey's lynch cuz they're not giving a big reaction to try to save Icey or something. So most probably they're not buddies unless they're bussing Icey. I still need to wait for Sophia for her reaction but ugghhhh.

I'm not mafia. I'm not buddies with anyone. I have a "gut" feeling that I think is really silly of me, that you and Icey are town. I didn't know Icey was in line to be lynched. I am probably going to vote for Mouse or Sophia at this point. I wish I could see a layout of the votes.

Oh, and remember that nasty headache you had? I think there must be some mild form of viral meningitis going around (though who ever heard of MILD meningitis?) because someone else I know has this too and I have it too and it's a TERRIBLE throbbing headache, that is there, and bad, lying down, but try to get up and it's 10X worse, and it's especially in the temples. And a bit of back ache, but not severe, not like that injury I had...just a dull ache that comes and goes.

But someone else I know locally is also having this. The headache is every bit as intense as one of the worse migraines, but it's not a migraine.
    If I keep on spending this much time in bed I'm going to turn into a blob. I think my calves are already atrophying.

My interpretation of Iceman is, he's just chill by nature. I haven't had many interactions, but I just get that impression from what few I've had. Ice is chill, Nascar is quiet and also not easily rocked. Mouse doesn't talk incessantly but is really interesting when they do (Mouse, do you have a pronoun preference? I use they, so I am not judgemental just want to know how to refer to you). Raine's a sweetheart and very expressive. Dekay's the awesomesauce but in game tends to go around poking and prodding at people because that's her strategy. Sophia is cryptic...Sophia, were you someone else, previously? That thought just keeps coming into my head.

I am really hoping not to mislynch again this time, too. DeKay, if you're mafia, congrats on a well-played deception. You too, Ice. Ugh, it is hard, because this one wins or loses the game.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Now reading over @DeKay 's convo with Sophia @axstarxfallenx45 makes me think I might be all wet suspecting sophia.
    So maybe it is Ice...and Mouse?
    Now I'm back to being ready to throw dice again. :) BEcause at least that way, I'm not trying to justify coming to wrong conclusions.

xicwqMCm.jpg