Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nerd's Mafia Game ~ Mafia Win

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I want to hear more before voting, but I think the Mafia could be one of DeKay and Sophia, plus one of Mouse and Nush

That's like basically everyone. 🤔🤔🤔🤨
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Okay, reading back, I'm pretty sure Nush isn't buddies with Sophia cuz they voted her late in the day.

I didn't really like that Nascar vote from Sophia. It just looks to me like she was trying to get rid of anyone but her. 😂

So here's what I think of everyone.

Mouse: Probably town.
    Nush: 50/50, but probably not buddies with Sophia.
    Icey: Sus.
    Sophia: Sus.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Also, Mouse, if you could have voted yesterday, who would you have picked?

Probably NASCAR. I really thought it was him. I don’t know if it was from the influence of you guys or what but I was ready to vote him
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »

Probably NASCAR. I really thought it was him. I don’t know if it was from the influence of you guys or what but I was ready to vote him

Oh okay.

But I was reading back at your comment, do you still think Nush could be buddies with Sophia? 😂 After I pointed out that Nush voted Sophia late? Just trying to understand your thought process. 🙈
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »

Oh okay.

But I was reading back at your comment, do you still think Nush could be buddies with Sophia? 😂 After I pointed out that Nush voted Sophia late? Just trying to understand your thought process. 🙈

I don’t look back thoroughly😂 I missed that part. I said that Nush could be partners with her but he seemed more town so I think he’s not as likely to be. You were the one who started the whole thing that made some people sus of Sophia so you are probably not partners with her especially since I kind of sounded like I was going to vote for her. Ice could be partners with her I guess. He said he suspected her at one point but wasn’t going to vote her because she was new. So I guess that means that my suspicions are either Ice and Sophia or Ice and Dekay. I did notice that you didn’t say much about Ice being sus till after I said that you guys haven’t been suspicious of each other🤔 I’m going to go ahead and Vote Ice. Like I said, I think he is partnered up with either Dekay or Sophia.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I want to hear more before voting, but I think the Mafia could be one of DeKay and Sophia, plus one of Mouse and Nush

That's like basically everyone. 🤔🤔🤔🤨

That's everyone, but that produces only 4 pairings. I'm more inclined to think Nush is more town than Mouse right now
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Oh, and if anyone wants a screenshot of their card's description according to OSHO Zen Tarot, let me know and I will do that, otherwise I won't.

I think it's cool that Raine and Nascar were cops and their cards were Justice, and King of Batons, respectively.

Yeah, those were appropriate

DeKay was kind of suspicious of me for a while yesterday. I didn't really acknowledge her vote on me because it's a random EMMM vote. But yeah, she did kind of shake it off after a while.

@DeKay Can you expand on your reasoning again from yesterday? Like why you thought I was suss?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Oh, and if anyone wants a screenshot of their card's description according to OSHO Zen Tarot, let me know and I will do that, otherwise I won't.

I think it's cool that Raine and Nascar were cops and their cards were Justice, and King of Batons, respectively.

DeKay was kind of suspicious of me for a while yesterday. I didn't really acknowledge her vote on me because it's a random EMMM vote. But yeah, she did kind of shake it off after a while.

DeKay Can you expand on your reasoning again from yesterday? Like why you thought I was suss?

I wasn't that sus of you yesterday. It was just my EMMM. I only said I just needed to be wary of you cuz you could be dangerous if you are mafia since you're tricky to read. But I took that vote cuz I don't want to get you lynched on day 1 if you are actually town. I think I always never keep my vote on you in any game cuz it will be a big loss if you are actually town.

I can see why Mouse might think it's fishy for me to take out my vote but I've been doing this a lot for the past few games. I like to see what others think of my vote on that person rather than what that person thinks of my vote. 😂 If that makes sense.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    Maybe its a good thing i'm dead..
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options
    I kinda agree with Mouse that Icey could be buddies with Sophia tho. I feel like he wasn't really sus of Sophia yesterday and today, he's also like, "I don't know about her".

I hope this isn't some kinda plot twist that it's actually Nush and Mouse, or Nush and Sophia. 😫

Has Icey brought up anything about Nush? I can also see Icey being buddies with Nush...

This is gonna be risky if Icey is town but I wanna see what the rest will do.

Vote: Icey

Maybe Icey can defend himself better if he's actually town. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I kinda agree with Mouse that Icey could be buddies with Sophia tho. I feel like he wasn't really sus of Sophia yesterday and today, he's also like, "I don't know about her".

I hope this isn't some kinda plot twist that it's actually Nush and Mouse, or Nush and Sophia. 😫

Has Icey brought up anything about Nush? I can also see Icey being buddies with Nush...

Rude >:(

As I said, new players get to live at least until day 2 as per my policy. Sophia is fair game today. I'd like to hear more from her

I really don't think it's Nush. I think it's Mouse with either DeKay or Sophia

Vote: Mouse

Vote wisely, people. The Mafia are one step away from winning

• Options
    Can you explain again why you think it's Mouse, Icey?

Why do you think it's not Nush too?

I don't like how all of you aren't even wary about Nush... maybe cuz you weren't fooled by them like me when they were cult in that other game. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I think I still need to hear from Nush tho... it seems like they are more leaning towards what cards they got for both Mouse and Sophia, and also without much explanation that is from the game itself.
    [....]

So there are 4 players left, aside from myself, and two are town and two are not.

So, it's some combination of Icey, DeKay, Mouselline, and Sophia.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if the two reversed cards actually turned out to be mafia?! I'd be taking myself too seriously, looking at "the Master" card going, hey...maybe I missed my calling. Shoulda been a soothesayer LOL

But no, I don't seriously expect that to be the case.

I believe you're town, Icey.
    I tend to think Sophia is not town.
    As for DeKay and Mouselline, I'm having a hard time trying to figure out if I'm letting the cards get to me too much.
    I kind of think DeKay is town.

What does everyone else have to say?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member

@DeKay Can you expand on your reasoning again from yesterday? Like why you thought I was suss?
    If you and Dekay wind up being the baddy buddies Imma give myself a slap.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Nush, what do you think of Mouse now?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Well I guess I'll just have to take the chance that if I don't second-guess myself and think DeKay is mafia or that you are (you're both plenty good enough to be) I suspect Mouse and Sophia, which makes me wonder if I'm letting cards influence me too much, or whether if I don't go with that, I'm just choosing something other than the cards so as to reassure myself that I'm NOT being influenced by them! GAh.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Here I am hoping the same thing, that it's not you, DeKay. Icey has me completely fooled if it's him. Since I happen to know it's not me and Mouse or Me and Sophia, but mouse and sophia keep coming up...does that mean you're pushing those two and me, because it's actually you and Icey?

Hmmmmm.

And Nascar, that makes me nervous, what you said about it's a good thing you're dead. Is that because we're about to royally mess up again?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I am starting to wonder if Ice and Dekay are really partners, but they really only started going after each other after I mentioned how they haven’t been sus of each other the whole time. They are trying to not make the same mistake Me and Nush did when we were mafia. We basically ignored each other the whole time causing us to look sus. They are trying to undue what I pointed out
  • Options

Rude >:(

As I said, new players get to live at least until day 2 as per my policy. Sophia is fair game today. I'd like to hear more from her

I really don't think it's Nush. I think it's Mouse with either DeKay or Sophia

Vote: Mouse

Vote wisely, people. The Mafia are one step away from winning

You saying it was rude of DeKay to vote you makes me wonder if you two aren't playing off against each other just a little too hard, so as to look like you're not paired.

But I can second-guess myself into hopeless knots. I can easily see it actually being you two. But I guess I still believe you're town, Icey. I could easily be duped, but that's the name of the game. I'll stick with my idea that it's Mouse and Sophia for now, but I want to see what the voting actually is, before voting. I also want to hear from Mouse and Sophia. Sophia does not talk at all, hardly!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member

And Nascar, that makes me nervous, what you said about it's a good thing you're dead. Is that because we're about to royally mess up again?

no, the weather here got crazy earlier and knocked my power out
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options
    So, Icey: I don't have a particularly good reason, myself, to think it's Mouse. Even though I said I'm sticking with those two as my likely votes, for now. So tell me, do you have anything better than I do, as a reason to say it's Mouse?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Well I guess I'll just have to take the chance that if I don't second-guess myself and think DeKay is mafia or that you are (you're both plenty good enough to be) I suspect Mouse and Sophia, which makes me wonder if I'm letting cards influence me too much, or whether if I don't go with that, I'm just choosing something other than the cards so as to reassure myself that I'm NOT being influenced by them! GAh.

Haha, this is what happens when you do stuff like EMMMs or other stuff. XD It can cloud your judgement.

Mouse's quick vote was very risky and a possible mafia move if she's mafia since we are at lylo now. I know it doesn't make me look good either since I joined the wagon but I wanna see reactions from the rest. Shush. :P

I also don't know if Icey's vote on Mouse is retaliation or to save himself or what. :D That would be so awesome if Icey and Mouse were buddies together tho. Hahaa. Big plot twist that I won't see coming. But I know Icey also voted Mouse on Day 1? If I remember correctly...?

I want to believe Mouse's town tho cuz she doesn't look like her mafia self in the last game she was bad. :\ But maybe it's cuz I gave her pointers on what gave it away when she was scum. I hope she's not using that against me now. LOL. I really need to shut up about how I find mafia. :joy: Y'all probably gonna use that against me. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    This is probably gonna be more helpful if Sophia talked more. I don't think I would get to interrogate her cuz she comes on late or whenever I am already leaving. Aaah. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    How I wish I could just see a vote count. I don't want to go crosseyed trying to track it myself. I'd get it wrong anyway. We have til 1 pm mdt tomorrow, before we finalize the vote, yes? if so, I'm going to sleep on it.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Can you explain again why you think it's Mouse, Icey?

Why do you think it's not Nush too?

I don't like how all of you aren't even wary about Nush... maybe cuz you weren't fooled by them like me when they were cult in that other game. 😂

Maybe because I'm not even trying to be hard to read, this time? But you and I are both asking @icmnfrsh why he keeps saying Mouse and so far no answer. I know I've said Mouse and Sophia are still passively on my sus list, but I want to know why anyone else would suspect either of them, because I am just going off of cards, which is to say, kind of off nothing defensible.

xicwqMCm.jpg