Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nerd's Mafia Game ~ Mafia Win

Comments

• NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    Rainesims wrote: »
    if i changed my vote now it wouldn't save you i dont think :/

unless i joined you on someone who already has 1 vote
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    well who do you reckon besides nush looks sus?
    because i dont think sophia is scum because she wouldn't have been so willing to show off her pm imo
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
    also how long do we even have?
    QWO48ni.jpg

also how long do we even have?

idk.
    well who do you reckon besides nush looks sus?
    because i dont think sophia is scum because she wouldn't have been so willing to show off her pm imo

there's mouse, but he hasn't really said much
    i am on fence about mouse... but how do i know that you aren't mafia trying to manipulate me into vote changing to save yourself 0.0 and how do i know you're really a cop. and if you were and we saved you why would you be so willing to have a target on your back like that :o ? besides no one knows who the cops are right? so you could just be saying your a cop because i brought up pr's to save yourself :o idk you have my suspicions going a little now. like when dekay was scum and got us all voting other people to save her.
    QWO48ni.jpg

i am on fence about mouse... but how do i know that you aren't mafia trying to manipulate me into vote changing to save yourself 0.0 and how do i know you're really a cop. and if you were and we saved you why would you be so willing to have a target on your back like that :o ? besides no one knows who the cops are right? so you could just be saying your a cop because i brought up pr's to save yourself :o idk you have my suspicions going a little now. like when dekay was scum and got us all voting other people to save her.

I honestly don't think there's time to change votes anyway.. i think its over and Nerd just hasn't ended it. she said over two hours ago that it ended in about 2 hours

I honestly don't think there's time to change votes anyway.. i think its over and Nerd just hasn't ended it. she said over two hours ago that it ended in about 2 hours

ahh i didn't see that part i just looked at the votes xD literally the first thing i did after waking up was come on here so i wouldn't miss anything :')
    QWO48ni.jpg

ahh i didn't see that part i just looked at the votes xD literally the first thing i did after waking up was come on here so i wouldn't miss anything :')

Either way i honestly think i've been lynched which is why i revealed it

Either way i honestly think i've been lynched which is why i revealed it

that does make sense :/
    QWO48ni.jpg

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Heheh I forgot to flip.

Anyways, here is the final vote count:
    Nascar has three votes.
    Mouse has one vote.
    Raine has one vote.
    Sophia has one vote.

Nascar has been lynched. He was the Vanilla Cop.

Night 1 has begun. Please do not talk on topic here in this thread until the start of Day 2.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    edited March 2020
    Heheh I forgot to flip.

Anyways, here is the final vote count:
    Nascar has three votes.
    Mouse has one vote.
    Raine has one vote.
    Sophia has one vote.

Nascar has been lynched. He was the Vanilla Cop.

Night 1 has begun. Please do not talk on topic here in this thread until the start of Day 2.

Well that was unexpected.. I’m so sorry Nascar >.<
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Ugh I didn’t vote, though my vote wouldn’t of changed anything. And this stinks
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    So are roles always generated randomly, or does it vary by the game? Specifically, @TheRoseHorse were the roles generated randomly for this game?

Why'd you tag me here? I'm just a spectator. I have nothing to do with how the roles were generated. I don't even know who's who. XD
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    edited March 2020
    So are roles always generated randomly, or does it vary by the game? Specifically, @TheRoseHorse were the roles generated randomly for this game?

Why'd you tag me here? I'm just a spectator. I have nothing to do with how the roles were generated. I don't even know who's who. XD

THank you! I really am not firing on all pins. I can't tell how much of my spacey feeling after the ragey feeling was stress and how much might be incoming illness. Woke to a crushing headache today. Trying not to think into it too much. The hubs still has to go to work daily (his job is an essential part of the federal govt and requires daily travel and daily interaction with many others) so no matter how much holing I up do, when (safe to say when, not if) he brings Covid 19, I'll have it too. So this might be that or it might be any old virus, or it might be a migraine though I doubt that, having not had any light sensitivity or visual effects with it, and it was a different sort of headache. Knocking on wood for a mildish case when our turns come. And I'm still holed up because it's important to flatten the curve for the sake of all the people who are at high risk of needing lifesaving medical interventions that will be in inadequate supply if everyone gets it at once. I can at least not be a vector.

So redirecting the question, @icmnfrsh is undoubtedly asleep by now, but if anyone can tell me, I looked at the rules-n-roles page and didn't see it, were roles randomly generated this time? Does anyone know?
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

Hehe, I didn't even see this! Rose didn't help me with this, Roles were already assigned even before they asked to be a co-host. But yes, they were indeed randomly assigned. They were not, however, generated randomly. I used the roles assigned to the setup.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Thanks. I just could not do anything right for a couple of days there. Hoping that's over.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Is it still night?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    It was supposed to turn a hour ago
    Is it still night?

Yep.

The night ends in I think 40-50 minutes.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    Is it still night?

Yep.

The night ends in I think 40-50 minutes.

No it ends at 1 pm GMT which was a hour ago
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I thought it would be day by now :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    i came here expecting it to be day xD but now i see that its still night and i have the lyric 'hello darkness my old friend' :') its kinda fitting especially after mislynching nascar D:
    QWO48ni.jpg

Wake me up, when September ends...

xicwqMCm.jpg
    It’s day. Nerd just isn’t online to tell us it started and edit the title.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!