Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nerd's Mafia Game ~ Mafia Win

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Just do what you think is right. Voting is town's main weapon against the Mafia, and talking helps players decide on whom to lynch each day
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    I will just put in my vote too. I won't be here when day ends. :D So it is what it is. I feel like Nascar's vote on Nush is weird, just like his suspicion on Raine very early in the last game.

I'm kinda in between Mouse or Nascar cuz they're the quieter and harder to read ones. 🙈 But I think Mouse looks okay so far.

Vote: Nascar
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I will just put in my vote too. I won't be here when day ends. :D So it is what it is. I feel like Nascar's vote on Nush is weird, just like his suspicion on Raine very early in the last game.

I'm kinda in between Mouse or Nascar cuz they're the quieter and harder to read ones. 🙈 But I think Mouse looks okay so far.

idk im still on the fence about mouse it felt like they were trying to push suspicion a little earlier idk though it was just a wave of suspicion that went over me even though they cleared most of us 0.0 i put it down to it being 9am now and i've been awake since about 1pm yesterday xD and i'm pretty tired and i get a bit insane when im tired xD sooooo i'm staying nascar because i came to it when my brain was still fully functional (or as functional as it gets at least) sorry if your town but i don't think i'm gonna be awake at the end of the day at this rate tbh. i guess we'll see how it goes. hopefully theres more clues by Day 2 :neutral: part of me just doesn't want to think nascar is mafia again this soon but like nush said in one of the old games its completley random and doesnt work that way.
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I haven't played with Nush; I've only seen them play in the tarot game I posted, but they seem towny to me.

And yeah, I think the thing where we see faces in inanimate objects is called pareidolia :D

Nush is tricky cuz they always seem to talk about something else. LOL.

It's hard to only talk about the game in the first day, especially because I'm limited to "so are you the enemy?" and also, yes, my mind is kind of mosaic.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I promise you guys that I’m town and it will be a mistake to kill me.
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    You don’t have to believe me though
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I promise you guys that I’m town and it will be a mistake to kill me.

Same, it would be a huge mistake
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
    So are roles always generated randomly, or does it vary by the game? Specifically, @TheRoseHorse were the roles generated randomly for this game?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    And has Sophia participated at all this day cycle?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    UNvote

Okay, I believe you, Raine. 🙈

Gotta just wait for Mouse and Sophia to talk more.

Nascar's gut feeling on Nush was also weird but I don't know. XD I think he does that often. I can never read Nascar. :\ I always feel like he's hiding something.

Nascar's gut feeling would be mistaken if it were truly on me. And yes, Nascar does get presumed suspicious every.single.game because of his non-blabbermouth ways. Which doesn't mean he is or is not mafia this time. I kind of wondered if maybe he were mafia because it seemed a bit early and arbitrary to name me. But I need to know if the roles were randomly generated this game, before I vote.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    So are roles always generated randomly, or does it vary by the game? Specifically, @TheRoseHorse were the roles generated randomly for this game?

Why are you asking Rose? she's not the one hosting

THank you! I really am not firing on all pins. I can't tell how much of my spacey feeling after the ragey feeling was stress and how much might be incoming illness. Woke to a crushing headache today. Trying not to think into it too much. The hubs still has to go to work daily (his job is an essential part of the federal govt and requires daily travel and daily interaction with many others) so no matter how much holing I up do, when (safe to say when, not if) he brings Covid 19, I'll have it too. So this might be that or it might be any old virus, or it might be a migraine though I doubt that, having not had any light sensitivity or visual effects with it, and it was a different sort of headache. Knocking on wood for a mildish case when our turns come. And I'm still holed up because it's important to flatten the curve for the sake of all the people who are at high risk of needing lifesaving medical interventions that will be in inadequate supply if everyone gets it at once. I can at least not be a vector.

So redirecting the question, @icmnfrsh is undoubtedly asleep by now, but if anyone can tell me, I looked at the rules-n-roles page and didn't see it, were roles randomly generated this time? Does anyone know?

xicwqMCm.jpg

THank you! I really am not firing on all pins. I can't tell how much of my spacey feeling after the ragey feeling was stress and how much might be incoming illness. Woke to a crushing headache today. Trying not to think into it too much. The hubs still has to go to work daily (his job is an essential part of the federal govt and requires daily travel and daily interaction with many others) so no matter how much holing I up do, when (safe to say when, not if) he brings Covid 19, I'll have it too. So this might be that or it might be any old virus, or it might be a migraine though I doubt that, having not had any light sensitivity or visual effects with it, and it was a different sort of headache. Knocking on wood for a mildish case when our turns come. And I'm still holed up because it's important to flatten the curve for the sake of all the people who are at high risk of needing lifesaving medical interventions that will be in inadequate supply if everyone gets it at once. I can at least not be a vector.

So redirecting the question, @icmnfrsh is undoubtedly asleep by now, but if anyone can tell me, I looked at the rules-n-roles page and didn't see it, were roles randomly generated this time? Does anyone know?

i'm pretty sure they're always generated randomly
    awesome.

So...2 hrs 10 minutes til day is over, approximately.

I guess I'll be a wild card and @axs

vote: axstarxfallenx45 aka Sophia though I'm feeling the influence of suspecting Nascar now, maybe because others have, maybe because of something else.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Vote History:
    DeKay votes Icey
    Icey votes Mouse
    Nascar votes Nush
    Icey unvotes Mouse
    DeKay unvotes Icey
    DeKay votes Raine
    DeKay unvotes Raine
    Raine votes Nascar
    Icey votes Mouse
    DeKay votes Nascar
    Nush votes Sophia

Vote Count:
    Nascar has two votes.
    Nush has one vote.
    Mouse has one vote.
    Sophia has one vote.

Currently, Nascar will be lynched.
    Day 1 will end in about two hours.

funny-gifs20.gif

can't edit out that accidental partial @ thing. I was just looking for the spelling of the username.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member

Sorry for not being online that much today, I was pretty busy.

Also, are we allowed to show the message that we got that told us our roles to prove what role we are? Or is that against the rules?
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!

Also, are we allowed to show the message that we got that told us our roles to prove what role we are? Or is that against the rules?

you can claim, but you can't post the actual message.

Also, why vote me? just curious
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member

you can claim, but you can't post the actual message.

Also, why vote me? just curious

Gut feeling, and you just seem suspicious. Sorry, nothing personal.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    ok.. i honestly feel like i'm suspicious to people no matter how i act.. but i guarantee that I am town
    ok.. i honestly feel like i'm suspicious to people no matter how i act.. but i guarantee that I am town

i hope you arent. sorry if you are :( hopefully you don't have a pr that could have helped out :0 you got me worried with the 'huge mistake' part. ive just finished reading everything.
    QWO48ni.jpg

Rainesims wrote: »

i hope you arent. sorry if you are :( hopefully you don't have a pr that could have helped out :0 you got me worried with the 'huge mistake' part. ive just finished reading everything.

i do though

i do though

you do ? :o
    QWO48ni.jpg

i do though

you do ? :o

i'm one of the cops
    if i changed my vote now it wouldn't save you i dont think :/
    QWO48ni.jpg