Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nerd's Mafia Game ~ Mafia Win

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Rainesims wrote: »
    And i can assure you that your EMM on me is wrong Dekay. I'm town

Hmmm... you did say you would be reluctant to lie, right?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    And i can assure you that your EMM on me is wrong Dekay. I'm town

Hmmm... you did say you would be reluctant to lie, right?

right. if you trust me, i promise you'll see in the end that i'm town and one of the good guys. (this is where i get murdered in the night again xD )
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
    UNvote

Okay, I believe you, Raine. 🙈

Gotta just wait for Mouse and Sophia to talk more.

Nascar's gut feeling on Nush was also weird but I don't know. XD I think he does that often. I can never read Nascar. :\ I always feel like he's hiding something.
    832XG3D.gif
    thankyou <3 you won't regret it.
    and yeah i agree, Sophia seems suspiciously quiet especially if it is her first time 0.0 but if shes new i dont wanna straight up vote her without some proof and mouse had said stuff but idk, my gut feelings are stirring up for mouse a little but like you said we need more from them.
    ahah yeah but i feel like thats just nascar xD
    QWO48ni.jpg

i felt the nush vote was super weird though. just because nush has been pretty well..nush like. Idk i do feel like nush is town atm, i think im gonna vote NASCAR because its the most sus thing i've seen so far. but it'll probably change depending on what gets said later on :') hopefully i don't oversleep until 7pm because its 5am here now and i don't know when i'm gonna be going to sleep xD BUT for now im voting just in case i do end up oversleeping way too much.
    QWO48ni.jpg

well most sus thing besides Sophia **
    QWO48ni.jpg

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I cant remember if NASCAR usually does gut feeling votes or if that is mostly Dekay.. I can’t remember him really doing them. It might be NASCAR and Sophia who are mafia because NASCAR could’ve told her what the EMMM is. If Sophia is mafia, Raine, Dekay, and I think Ice probably wouldn’t be her partner because they have mentioned how she is sus. Raine also probably wouldn’t be Nascars partner because she was the first person to put a vote on him and gave a reason for it. So if one of them is mafia Raine is off the hook for now. Nush also seems normal, leaving Dekay and Ice who seem relatively normal, but I struggle reading Dekay more than anybody else and like I said before, I haven’t played with Ice in forever. So I right now:
    Sophia: seems scum but waiting for an answer
    NASCAR: Gut feeling vote was sus, night do some research and see if he usually does that
    Raine: seems town
    Nush: seems town
    Dekay: still not sure
    Ice: still not sure
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I cant remember if NASCAR usually does gut feeling votes or if that is mostly Dekay.. I can’t remember him really doing them. It might be NASCAR and Sophia who are mafia because NASCAR could’ve told her what the EMMM is. If Sophia is mafia, Raine, Dekay, and I think Ice probably wouldn’t be her partner because they have mentioned how she is sus. Raine also probably wouldn’t be Nascars partner because she was the first person to put a vote on him and gave a reason for it. So if one of them is mafia Raine is off the hook for now. Nush also seems normal, leaving Dekay and Ice who seem relatively normal, but I struggle reading Dekay more than anybody else and like I said before, I haven’t played with Ice in forever. So I right now:
    NASCAR: Gut feeling vote was sus, night do some research and see if he usually does that

yeah, i typically do gut feeling votes
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member

Also, i made posts about how i found it odd she knew what an EMMM is
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.

He did a gut feeling vote in the previous game.
    832XG3D.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Hmm...I read back a bit and it's mostly just EMMMs and people doing random votes then retracting them. Plus Nush's "but you might already know that" to Nascar but they said they're not really insinuating anything
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

yeah, i typically do gut feeling votes

He did a gut feeling vote in the previous game.

I will keep these things in mind. Guess I forgot.
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Hmm...I read back a bit and it's mostly just EMMMs and people doing random votes then retracting them. Plus Nush's "but you might already know that" to Nascar but they said they're not really insinuating anything

Yeah, it's been too random today. I don't know what to make out of all this but I'm guessing the mafia have probably have joined this randomness. :D Which doesn't really narrow down anything. LOL.
    832XG3D.gif
    it kinda feels like the first game i played :')
    QWO48ni.jpg

Hmm...I trust DeKay for now, and if she says Raine is okay, then maybe she's right? I've never played with Raine before either though

Maybe she saw everyone doing it and just decided to follow along? I think you can easily pick up the context here
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Hmm...I trust DeKay for now, and if she says Raine is okay, then maybe she's right? I've never played with Raine before either though

Maybe she saw everyone doing it and just decided to follow along? I think you can easily pick up the context here

Yeah, but I don't know if I trust you tho. LOL.

And I'm guessing Raine might be a bit more nervous if she's mafia. She hasn't been mafia before. But she seems fairly normal here. If she's mafia, then she really fooled me. 🔍

It could be but at the same time, she could also be mafia and just wanted to follow along to blend in. That was what I kinda got from it. XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    edited March 2020
    Wow. All the fun stuff happened while I was asleep.
    My EMMM says DeKay.

Have you been watching our other mafia games to know what an EMMM is...? 🤔🤔

I saw what Nush said and just thought it meant looking at the list of names of players and picking the one you have a gut feeling for.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    Well, based on what I've gathered so far, it's between Mouse and Nascar. I'm not really good at day 1 votes, but I think I'm going to set everyone else aside for today

1 year from now, everyone will use tarot cards for Day 1. XD
    Icey, what do you gotta say about my vote on you? 😂

It's erroneous? But it's day 1. I know you've been wrong on day 1 before :tongue:

Oh, am I? :D Okay, well. I'll keep my eye on you tho. Cuz I know you are very good as town but also very good as mafia. 😅

What do you think of the whole Sophia thing tho?

Same goes for you, buddy. 🤔

I want to hear from Mouse though. I also threw a random vote on her but I don't remember her posting much yet

I have posted a couple times. I said my thoughts on Sofia and I was the first one to post once the game started. I don’t have many thought at the moment. Raine and Nush seem pretty normal at the moment. I struggle with seeing through Dekay though and I haven’t played with you in a while. I think the Hong that Sofia did was weird but she hadn’t gotten on since to state her case so I’m not accussing her yet. Don’t know about NASCAR yet. So the most sus one is Sophia but I’m going to wait to see if she gets back on

IDK if a new player doing an EMMM is suspicious in itself. Especially since she hasn't really spoken that much

Looking through Nascar's posts, he also pointed out how apparently odd it is that Sophia did an EMMM, but is otherwise mostly neutral.

Mouse is kind of leaning against Sophia even though she hasn't really done much aside from that.

I haven't really played with the people here in a while, so IDK. The suspicions against Sophia are kind of flimsy, but at least Mouse is coming up with content. Nascar was Mafia last game, and there's something he said then that tipped DeKay off. This game, he seems to be playing it safe on day 1

Urrgghgh

Vote: Mouse

again. :grimace: And let's just see where this goes. I don't want to go to sleep without using my vote, but if day is still ongoing when I wake up, I might see if I change my mind

My EMMM says DeKay.

I saw what Nush said and just thought it meant looking at the list of names of players and picking the one you have a gut feeling for.

Hmmm. Okay... So after reading back, has that gut feeling changed?
    832XG3D.gif
    My EMMM says DeKay.

Yep.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    edited March 2020
    Also, sorry for not talking that much. When everybody was online, I was asleep. And since this is my first time playing, I’m not really sure on what to talk about. I’m not really that much of a talkative person either, so..
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    My EMMM says DeKay.

Yep.

who do you suspect now? :3
    QWO48ni.jpg

My EMMM says DeKay.

Yep.

who do you suspect now? :3
    Everyone seems like a town to me, even though that’s impossible.. If I HAD to choose, maybe Nascar? I’m still not sure though.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!