Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @coco, @bekkasan and @Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited October 2019
    Hey friends. I need y'all's help here...

I'm looking for a cute earmuff's accessory. The two I found online: One directed me to Ad.Fly (NO!) and the other one was only available through donation. Yeeeeah, it's not that cute. :unamused:

I tried MTS and TSR, but no luck. :( (Maybe I wasn't searching in the right areas? :confused: )
    EDIT: I don't want those Teddy Bear ear muffs from that Asian site. They aren't what I'm looking for.

Any of you know where I can find a free download of one? Thanks a bunch!

<3
    Post edited by emorrill on
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @emorrill , have you seen these adorable teddy bear earmuffs?

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_63e832e001017kiz.html

They look insanely cute in the preview. But out of the download links, the 4shared one was the only one that led me to a download page, and the site asks me to either sign up or log in with one of my social network profiles if I want to download, which I didn't want to do. I don't know if 4shared is a site that can be trusted - maybe someone else can weigh in on this? The link is here:

https://www.4shared.com/file/cEfluKC-/Teddy_Bear_Ear_muffs.html
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited October 2019
    @PalmArrow

Thank you, nice to see you back posting on
    here, been quite silent here.
    Thomas is such a cute toddler.
    cute kitty.

@bekkasan

I hope Adam is a great cook hehe.
  • Options
    thebriamonthebriamon Posts: 377 Member
    @coco @bekkasan I'm making quilts! I've been a mom almost 10 years and have never made quilts for any of my kids, despite it being my main hobby for just as long, so this year I want to change that. I have one finished and am working on another. Next year my two littlest will get quilts.

@Karritz that mermaid house is awesome! When it comes to building, I just can't get my head around it. I make the most boring square boxes, and that's it. It's the same in minecraft. My kids and husband make these awesome, imaginative castles and towers and whatnot, and I'm still in my cobblestone cube. I have a hard time with decorating, or branching out from the most economical, pragmatic shapes.
  • Options
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    @emorrill , have you seen these adorable teddy bear earmuffs?

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_63e832e001017kiz.html

They look insanely cute in the preview. But out of the download links, the 4shared one was the only one that led me to a download page, and the site asks me to either sign up or log in with one of my social network profiles if I want to download, which I didn't want to do. I don't know if 4shared is a site that can be trusted - maybe someone else can weigh in on this? The link is here:

https://www.4shared.com/file/cEfluKC-/Teddy_Bear_Ear_muffs.html

Thank you @PalmArrow :kissing_heart:
    I did see those and...they aren't quite what I'm looking for, but if push comes to shove I'll use them.

I wanna say I've downloaded stuff from 4Shared and it's been safe, but I don't remember. :confused: Thanks for heads up!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome.

@Puddinroy Hello.

@bekkasan Yeah, it sure is. Ronald Wan just joined the family now so Pauline is an in-law now.

@coco Thank you!
    Ava stole Hank from Pauline way back at the beginning of the save.
    Lol, nope, she was being nice this time.

@meerkattime No, they are all good now. They aren't friends yet but are acquaintances, close to the friend mark.
    It definitely didn't hurt, lol. Pauline came to a party for her son and Amanda's wedding.

@ZhakiraP Yeah, it is. She is still a beginner but she is getting more experienced.
    Same here, it sure would be nice.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

Marshall is up for an early morning dip in the pool. (I had to move the diving board the other one quit working. I guess I had too much stuff around it?) Wisteria and Dedric cuddle in the greenhouse. Alice is all dressed up and wearing heels to go sell a painting at City Hall. It was worth a bit over 4000 and she sold it for a bit over 9000. She's a good bargainer.
    48967141981_df37c10562_b.jpg
    48966594568_aecd8aba1d_b.jpg
    48967141936_c2f0630acc_b.jpg

Adam ran into his grandfather while out jogging. Nickolas was out jogging as well except he was barefoot. Perhaps he was really flying and not jogging? Anastasia was out working in her garden. (I love that even though I am not actively controlling the Grands they are out doing things and my sims are running into them out and about and able to interact with them.)
    48967321242_412112fb75_b.jpg
    48967141916_f046bd7053_b.jpg

Marshall and Jennifer have both been working diligently on writing their books that are due so once the baby comes they can relax and concentrate on the baby. They are both going a bit stir crazy from not leaving the lot recently and decide to go to one of the parks to chill for a couple of hours. He tells the baby about the park and how much fun he or she will have playing when they get just a bit older. He listens to Jennifer's belly but doesn't hear anything.
    Jennifer seems to have a knack with fortune telling and the crystal ball. They are going to come into some money soon. (A few days later in game they got a notice a long lost relative had passed and left the estate to them. They inherited 5000.)
    They enjoyed taking some romantic pictures in the photo booth. That is their story and they are sticking to it!
    48967321007_5db52902c7_b.jpg
    48967141181_427142d35a_b.jpg
    48967141031_8c1fa7ee95_b.jpg
    48967320437_453b864058_b.jpg

Alice serenaded Adam and he enjoyed it very much. They spend some romantic time in front of the fireplace. Adam helps Alice up and feels her belly. He can feel his son or daughter kicking and moving about in her womb. He holds her in his arms.
    "I am so amazingly lucky to have you in my life. You were one of my first friends and gave me my first true glimpse of family...your parents and your brothers and sisters took me in and became my family. You trusted me with your love and your soul when the fates bonded us. We have Marshall and Jennifer, Dedric and Wisteria who rounded out our family. You helped me search for my grandparents and our family has grown even bigger with them and Briana and Bran. Now we add onto our family with our child. You turned my life around when you entered it. I love you so much! How much longer before the babe is born?"
    Alice holds him tightly and kisses him. "Tonight would be nice." She grins, shaking her head at Adam. "No, just saying it would be nice. I think we still have a week, maybe two. It is a first baby, sometimes it takes a bit longer. I want Mom here so hopefully they will come soon. Even before the fates bonded us I knew you were special Adam and that you would always be a part of my life. You are the other half of me. I love you and I am ready to welcome your child. You guys need to finish exploring that tunnel. We don't have forever to get the lair built for Dad."
    They walk upstairs arm in arm, enjoying more romantic time in their room.
    48966594063_418fb40320_b.jpg
    48966594013_ffe8f6628a_b.jpg
    48967141306_ccefe976de_b.jpg
    48967320822_240514f322_b.jpg
    48967320777_477d394795_b.jpg

Dedric and Wisteria finish up working in the greenhouse garden and have their own little private party in the fairy house.
    48967320717_eb41699462_b.jpg
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @bekkasan
    I love her pregnancy wear! Its super cute.
    the kiss in the garden is really nice.

@Silverofdreams30
    Thank you for all the feedback.
    Your uni save is really nice! looks
    like they enjoy college life.

@Brandontaylor
    I have yet to really try playing a witch.
    They seem interesting though.

@bekkasan
    lol.Mikey agrees with you.
    The splash photo was completely by accident.
    I wasn't sure why he was angry and I forgot he had
    the hot headed trait.XD
    Do you keep using master controller to change their outfit on the teryiaki grill? or
    do you have a mod stopping them from changing into chef outfit?

@emorrill
    Here's the direct link for the one by Jennisims
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/5j47jqz9mtus5zi/WinterGirl_jennisims.zip/file

@meerkattime
    He was actually screaming XD
    Yeah she's already stressed.
    I love the dress myself, I forgot where it came from and didn't
    realize I had it,XD
    Yeah Ena found it completely boring LOL
  • Options

@GraceyManor Oh my goodness THANK YOU! <3

@bekkasan I'll comment in your story thread. :blush:

*Anyone who has tagged me in the past couple of days, it would appear the notifications for your tags to me aren't working either. :( It'll just say you 'commented' on the thread instead of it saying you 'mentioned' me in the thread. Dang borked notification system on here! :angry:
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @GraceyManor That was a funny clip. Maybe I should watch the whole movie sometime.
    Ena's new dress is so pretty, I love the pattern on it and that feather choker. I imagine it was many many days later that Ena was finally able to beat Shifu in a sparring match.
    Shifu's expression is cute in the first picture.The orange sunset is beautiful. Aw Shifu wasn't able to resist going in the water after her. Lol I don't think he appreciated getting splashed.
    @Karritz I'm sorry that you lost some of your sims. I wonder what setting that could be (maybe emigration?). I have never seen a notification saying that sims are being run out of town before. I hope you can go back to a prior save. I'm not an architect but I'm wondering how that house can stay up when it's built on sand haha. You're a much more creative builder than me, and that's a good thing :smile:
    Are your missing sims still in the family tree?
    @Silverofdreams30 Adorable photobooth pictures. I don't think anyone is listening to Kaz lol. Those sims desperately want someone to build them a pool :wink:
    @PalmArrow I missed your gameplay pictures! I love that Thomas got his mother's red hair and green eyes. Stewart is a good dad. Aww Winter is such a tiny kitty! That's cute that Tamsin took Thomas to work, I hope there's some toys for him to play with. I really need to experiment with non-rabbithole workplaces. Good work getting Stewart's Visa points up. Hopefully he is able to make three quality bottles before it's time to go home.
    @DeafSimmer I feel like Discord withholding the truth from Luna and Celestia is just going to hurt them. I hope he knows what's he's doing.
    @emorrill Adfly su*cks so bad. I have an extension on my browser that skips it but there are a few similar websites that people are starting to use now. I'm glad you were able to get the earmuffs you were looking for :smile:
    @thebriamon What a lovely idea for your kids! :smiley:
    @Brandontaylor That makes a lot of sense, I don't know why it didn't occur to me :lol:
    @bekkasan Alice's baby bump is so big now. Ouch I doubt I could walk in those heels let alone being heavily pregnant. She must be a really great speaker for getting such a good profit on her painting. Anastasia's garden is so nice. Seems like SP is doing a good job with those sims. Woop woop, thank you long lost relative for the money! Adam's speech is so sweet. I really get the sense of how grateful and happy he is to have Alice in his life. I hope the baby comes soon but I think Alice would like her family there first. Oh is that tunnel going to be used for Victor? I love love love that fireplace and all the furniture around it. Sweet kisses :blush:

I was fiddling around with Logan, a sim I created a while back. I liked how he turned out :smile:
    Sims-3-Screenshot-2019-10-30-20-10-12-47.png
    Sims-3-Screenshot-2019-10-30-20-26-43-28.png
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Karritz I know I've pushed the game quite a bit over the years, to it's limits at times and lost some sims. I did learn to save what I call Master saves in a separate place on a separate drive so have those back ups.
    I didn't realize it was several weeks of performance so wow! Glad to hear the reviews have been good and the people are enjoying it.

@PalmArrow It is nice seeing your sims again! Stewart seems like a really good Dad and loved Tasmin's face when she got the whiff!
    Nice she could take him to work with her. That is a new one for me to see. I guess it is because of the non rabbit hole career?
    I hope he is able to get the points up so they can have the vacation home in France.

@DeafSimmer It seems as if there is a bit of choas going on in Discord's life right now!

@Silverofdreams30 Actually he is, he cooked for himself for a long time and did a lot of the cooking at university.

@thebriamon I have not quilted in a few years but enjoyed doing it.

@GraceyManor Thanks for the comments. :smiley:
    I had actually forgot that they usually changed to the chef outfit with the grill. I wonder why he didn't? I don't have any mods that are specific to the grill so have no idea why he didn't change.

@coco Thanks so much for the comments. :) Yes, Adam is very happy to have Alice in his life. Alice is very lucky to have him. She is so impulsive and other than her Dad, Adam is one of the few people she listens to and obeys. :lol: I think that is why Victor trusted Adam so much, he knew he could handle his impulsive daughter. Yep, Victor likes being underground at night. He and Gardenia always slept in the lair. Its a leftover from being part of the council and fighting the rogues and it was safer to be underground and it just follows through with his life. The fireplace is like my favorite piece of cc now that I finally put it in game. :smiley:
    Logan looks great with the long hair. That hair looks very similar to one I have. I might have to try it on him when I go back to the Cowboy/Mermaid save. I love that pattern on the first sweater! Gorgeous colors and style.
  • Options
    jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    edited October 2019
    Quick update, been taking a long break due to other issues, and I sorta gave up with my loading times and saved the family and a few others and transferred them to a new save game. My in game explanation for this is that a mass plague ran over Riverview and killed or forced to move away most sims. Also Ryan married his girl friend, and Mona hers.

P.S Trying to rap my head around the basics of Story Progression, my god is the system complicated.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited October 2019
    73523616_409288616662063_1151851920311189504_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQmNkQOAehjt2eWnjOfKnyCRcu0OVexxTWRWbLDsMxufcMoi4azeDswPHTtSYhCAXig9v3PMptLC8cKVuzCow7TS&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=189d6b7424375ab481abe5e78e3647d3&oe=5E639043
    Shifu: Huh...training without being told.That's a first.
    Ena: Eh, I was bored.
    Shifu: I can fix that.Come with me.

76619232_409288593328732_523937322362732544_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQnQXYZlfg4sUf0mzkCaxKfvSpPE2ljY0oF3NQ5HDvVuDVlwO8b5oXWffsbaxJ9UA0Gp4DVKvQnxiPZK5Zh-XPRU&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=1e8c704514f2eb8dd92b6044700d2144&oe=5E21DFCE
    Ena: Since when do you want to go swimming?
    Shifu: Lighten up. ;)

74462463_409288606662064_8177022251548278784_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQkyqIyIU6qKr1-IwxhwgqsyYYr4XI_kYocYZsrGRFIpZejvl3tP4fcDr8_7Q1-eQtk8iv69R2_7TRFoOvtgJNKw&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=0bb4af8dc1cc326c4656c0a87a012205&oe=5E51A457
    Tigress: She's right.Since when do we get days off?
    Shifu: You people act like I don't know how to have fun.
    All: :|

74308823_409292479995010_2268612969971580928_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQlNbnYZjdPF5MlQC4MXAZYTGAKuou7oy0HHd8dtNHFl9E38kTucUUVcntVUdeTNipGGbwzoYph3BiVmvbnJmc0_&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=74c0181b6d1ba3ba5aa37f372e42de65&oe=5E1E885E
    Ena: Hey!
    Shifu: :D

73346502_409295186661406_662243696019767296_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQkH0v-lQCoKK9M37e3ok4eW8qzhdOYqmE6C9WAoBNArg_2KpiEqkWEmtrc1SiMnVqht6yhykBc1TtuMbSRrdFJc&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=3bd12d0f44ae058a39dd6d65b3fe7667&oe=5E657B3E
    Tigress: He's in a good mood today.
    Crane: Yeah, its kind of creepy.What's he been drinking?

74614126_409297443327847_703564021596422144_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQlL6o5GSqkHM6q09Oku6BwOb11zW8BReufRoUPXEprtm1wysXlSdykg8ZoNWyn6v_98qEFlyqyK-kODqL9IoP_r&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=f8a0e3265042bd940e0051b52e3e2e07&oe=5E5AAD7B
    Shifu: Where you going?
    Ena: Back home.

73523553_409297426661182_3388573551224160256_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQmFadxzRwgsz2C9Tw2As0zx6g_-WkBGnzXkJRCqAMp_bfNAv8Ly3HBMBQQ2sRTISHm92hIN-s0rApHhgWB2HrNC&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=8dff77c7101a13d937a8da479783a62f&oe=5E650C65
    Shifu: Why?
    Ena: to go train.I wasted enough time.
    Shifu: Fair enough.

73106266_409297463327845_3222278589391044608_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQl7AhJn1IuSzaB7EFLNDzC0MwyaIwDKoqmsMajQw0N34y5vtZwGnSQ1f7kC3EQ5am_qBCTuAyToGVaSbWxQL4YV&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=9a253d7730a7663f9fef76ff56aa1598&oe=5E17CDEE

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    My search for missing sims is over. I'm not looking at my list just in case I missed one accidentally. If I did I don't want to know about it. It was way too time consuming and I don't really need any of them there are far too many sims in this game anyway. But I missed them. I think.

@meerkattime thanks. I think I've got them all now. Except for the one I didn't look for. And the two babies who aren't born yet due to me having to go back to an earlier version of the SunlitTides.nhd file to get access to that world.

I am loading the live game now and hoping to place all my replacement sims into the live game.

I'm sure there'll still be delays but there is hope now.

That mermaid house is a bit odd. I just didn't want a boring box that I usually end up with. But I did wonder if those mermaids didn't like the look of their house and that's why they vanished from the game.:)

@coco thanks. That house was a bit of fun. I built it when I wanted to be creative but inspiration wasn't coming. I suspect it wouldn't stand up in real life - or at least not without a lot of steel ropes holding it down on all sides thereby preventing it from toppling over.

I think I've found all the sims I need. I found some of them in earlier saves and saved them to the library. Those sims mostly don't have anyone else in their family trees.

The townie from Barnacle Bay - I didn't bother looking for him.

The plumbot that I lost I did finally find in a save from 2015 but it was from after she lost her shine. I'll have to see if I can fix her shine. She's still silver but not so shiny. I can use Master Controller to add her back to her family tree. She belongs with the family of the lone child living in a house in Moonfall Island. I found the rest of that family in Sunlit Tides and am about to move them back in with him. His family tree shows his family. I think their family tree shows him too. I may need to do some fixing up with them though as the family I found have their original surname and his family tree uses a different surname. I'll just use a mod to fix the family tree if I have to. And I'll add the PlumBot, Silver, while I'm at it.

The two babies that went missing were both 0 days old in my spreadsheet and I went back to an earlier nhd file for Sunlit Tides when I kept getting error messages when trying to send a sim to the most recent SunlitTides.nhd so I suspect they hadn't been born yet in that earlier game. I might think about giving their families instant baby girls. Just for completion. One family has no children yet and the other has a toddler son so they both need a new addition to the family. I have to return to Sunlit Tides now to pick up the family of the lonely child living in Moonfall Island. I want to get a lot of sims out of Sunlit Tides eventually so I'd rather move the rest of his family to him rather than move him to join them in Sunlit Tides.

@Turjan I think they probably just moved out of their house and didn't complete the move to a new place. I've had disappearing sims before. Less of them happen since I added NRAAS mods but I've seen them disappear while I've been interacting with them. Fortunately it's relatively easy to get them back if you notice them gone soon after it happens.

There are other sims still living in the house they were living in. I haven't noticed any messages about sims getting broken. If I did I probably would have ignored it. I have so many sims in this game. There is over 730 in my spreadsheet and it doesn't have all the townies in all of the worlds listed.

The three missing mermaids were added from an earlier save I was using for a video series on mermaids. So I just went to that save and picked them up from it. They will just have to get to know their housemates and others again. They were alone on their family trees.

The hardest to find was the silver PlumBot. And I kept telling myself to not bother with it but in the end I found it in a save from 2015. She was corrupted already in that save so I'm going to see if I can fix her. Maybe a reset with Master Controller might help. The only obvious sign of there being a problem with her is she is silver but no longer shiny. The reason it's a problem is I really liked her when she was shiny - like a mirror all over. Maybe I just need to put my graphic options up. I changed them all to minimums as I needed to open some really huge old games to get some of the sims and wouldn't have got them open with graphics set to show mirrors shining. I'll see what happens when I fix my graphics. I hope it's that easy.

@PalmArrow thank you. I thought that house is fun. After all they are sims and why not make a house that couldn't work in reality. I've seen plenty of floating houses in old games. It used to be a thing on here to build houses with no connection to the ground. That's easy enough to do. Just remove the ground floor supports after building the house. But I won't go that far with this one. But I won't rule it out in future sim houses.

It's nice to see you back in your Glendonnach save. Nice pictures.

• Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    @Puddinroy Thanks!

@GraceyManor Thank you. Snuggles is one of the names in the IF pool. I made the first bunch of them into "real" people, and as I used real townies to mix them, they even have a "real" family now. They just kept their first names.
    Hey, that's a lovely new story. The female protagonist seems to have a rather familiar personality :wink: . I remember the "dreaming of noodles" scene from some film, but don't remember exactly where it comes from.

@bekkasan I love what you did to that place. It's often hard to make a wide open space look homely, but you did it. Unfortunately, I lack any talent in that department. My places always stay as sparse as they come. Lots of happy couples you have there :smile:

@DeafSimmer I must admit I have no idea about the characters and stories behind your post, but it looks dramatic. I guess that comes with characters that seem to be part of natural forces.

@coco Great sim!

@emorrill Congrats on finishing the story. The longer the story, the more pics, right? :pensive:

@Silverofdreams30 Those are fun university pics. Love what you did to the people there.

@king_of_simcity7 Hey, it's you back there on the right, right?
    DSC03491.JPG
    I hope you have or had fun.

@PalmArrow Lovely pics from Glendonnach.

@ZhakiraP Ooh, that was a long update. I love those images. Those three boys in a suit (are those school uniforms?) having a go at the maid is hilarious. Some of the other expressions, too :smile:

@Karritz I meant "broke" as in "ran out of money". Anyway, you seem to be on top of things, so all seems to be well :triumph: .

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Happy Halloween :smile: I am in Porto today so no Sims updates from me yet but I will try to post later and reply to notifications :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited October 2019
    Next update for my Crumplebottom-Helgason legacy, we are going to find out what happened to another member of the Helgason family.
    Currently working on it :)
    48990398017_d8439c370e_k.jpg

@Turjan Thank you, yes, those are school uniforms.
    Marcus (is it, in your profile picture) is a nice looking sim :)

@coco Gorgeous new sim, very unique looking

53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    coco wrote: »

@coco , if that site that turns pictures into Renaissance-style paintings is still around, this picture of Logan would be perfect for it - it already looks like a Renaissance picture!
  • Options
    @bekkasan , I love the picture of Adam and Alice sitting on the floor by the fireplace!
  • Options
    @bekkasan

Alice looks glowing in her cute maternity clothes.
    Great Adam is a good cook, I hate it when sims burn food haha.

@coco

Logan looks great in that hair.
    I think I might have it.

@GraceyManor

Ena seemed to have fun swimming.

@ZhakiraP

I can't wait to read more about them.

• Options
    @meerkattime
    Congrats on finishing the story! Have fun taking pictures for it :blush: .
    ^Oh girl you know I will! :mrgreen:
    I just built my first scene (on the giant lot :lol: ) for it last night and oh my heck it's truly coming out just like I imagined it!
    I really can't wait to share! :grin:

@coco
    Oh my LOGAN! :love:
    ^Girl you know I prefer my men with short hair, but......some men are just as handsome with long hair and Logan is one of them! Woooo! <3
    He reminds me of someone in this pic (a celebrity) and...I just can't put my finger on who. It's gonna drive me nuts! :confounded:

@Turjan
    Congrats on finishing the story. The longer the story, the more pics, right? :pensive:
    ^Not necessarily. I've got this. ;)
    And my stories have always been more words than pictures anyway simply because a lot of what I write you just can't recreate in the game.
    Thanks. :)

@GraceyManor I haven't seen Kung Fu Panda in a while, just bits and pieces of it from when my daughter was little, but I'm remembering some of it through your updates. :)

Well HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone! 🍂 (I'd do a Jack o Lantern or Ghost emoji, but I can't find one. :( )
    Here's a song for your enjoyment. :p Hee hee! (Oh and enjoy the nostalgia. ;) )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1dSY6ZuXEY

I've got pumpkins to carve, seeds to toast (Yum :p ), and prepare for the below freezing evening it's going to be trick or treating out there with my daughter. :cold_sweat:
    They had a record low in Salt Lake City the other day...it hadn't been that cold since like 1875! :flushed: So yeeeeeeah.

I'm back to work on my story sets in the game now though. :blush:

Happy Simming my friends!
  • Options
    Hey friends. :)

I'm asking for your help...again. ;)

Do any of you know where I can find mugs as an accessory that can be used while posing with a pose that makes it look like they are holding a mug? You know what I mean?
    Also an accessory phone for the same thing?
    Thanks. <3
  • Options

Today's little update, I am still having fun at university so
    been playing that mostly this week hehe.

@Turjan

Thank you.

[img][/img]QlVXkNh.jpg

Its morning and Walter Fullman lazily walks by to the kitchen.

[img][/img]PKCu2Yj.jpg

Ayana Yuki almost chokes on her food at the sight of him.

[img][/img]vGUfWs3.jpg

Full photo

[img][/img]oQLgI7Q.jpg

Skip Taylor does not bother about getting dressed before he goes outside.

[img][/img]oasvgVu.jpg

[img][/img]vLKMPLl.jpg

Pamela and Jeffrey had fun the evening before

[img][/img]JgZEbbB.jpg

poor sim who is going to use this computer.

All for today

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top