Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 4!!! (EPISODE 27- SEASON 4 FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!! INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW GAME!)

Comments

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Oh, my soul, I don't know how to do this! ugh! :s
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Oh, my soul, I don't know how to do this! ugh! :s

Luckily we don't have to. ;)

Using keys with a huge gap inbetween feels so counterintuitive though. :o You have to hit S+K, but on the screen there's only one button inbetween which makes you play S+F and H+K instead and then the audience boos you off. :C
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I never had a PS2, so I only got to play GH when I was over at a friend's.

Speaking of which, the band game hype on consoles has died down already, right? It's a relic of the mid to late 2000s. Now it just reminds me of high school so much
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    That keyboard control is is inefficient, I always get confused with the keys...
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I think Hot Dog will be in his element in this HoH. :D

Randall: This is mah jam! Woot!
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    If it told you what keys to press instead of using colours it would be a heck of a lot easier. :s
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Teresa: My daughters loved playing Guitar Hero back in grade school. Diego wasn't bad too.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I just packed away my guitars from guitar hero because we're hopefully moving soon and our ps2 is on the fritz.

Sadly though, I was good awful at the game so this will be interesting. I was more of a ddr player.
  • Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Hi guys! Quick update on the challenge.

UPDATE:

- No More DRE's past this point.
    - The deadline for the challenge is coming up. You all have 2 more days to submit your scores- you can send in any scores you have improved on, please make sure you get it in before 27th April 2019.

Good luck everyone!!!

@YJB19299 @HayloHusky @kittymeow @twiddle3 @Shadami @icmnfrsh

@SimTresa @ninjakid150 @M13Vulpecula @lovesstorms @Alleenmens @Tigerblu11
  • Options
    Hi guys! Quick update on the challenge.

UPDATE:

- No More DRE's past this point.
    - The deadline for the challenge is coming up. You all have 2 more days to submit your scores- you can send in any scores you have improved on, please make sure you get it in before 27th April 2019.

Good luck everyone!!!

Okie dokie, the deadline for the HOH's is now over!

Please could you send me your nomination options a.s.a.p.
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Good luck everyone!

*Pulls out a repo gun*

*Uses the repo gun to reposess all the luck Haylo gave out*

It's MINE, all MINE!!! >:D
    Banner.png
  • Options
    IT'S TIME FOR AN EPISODE!!!

EP19: OVERNIGHT SENSATION

Good luck to everyone!!!

Please leave your thoughts and comments below in the thread.

• Options
    I was about to go to bed, so I'll read this tomorrow on my morning routine and on the train. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited April 2019
    Congratulations to the new HoH... Dang! Nominated for a third time and yet another non-win... >.< Really thought I’d have this one in the bag XD ... Hopefully the PoP?
  • Options
    MAYA: Maya has seen Jesus once... he was running around the beach screaming about the rising price of eggs... Maya thinks that is a different Jesus though.
    :joy:

*LIL COOP SNOOP stares into LUKE's soul.*
    Awwwww

Genie llama statue???

I'm just relieved I wasn't nominated this time :D

• Options
    I've read the episode...

Yay Maya, a power like that is just what's needed to turn the game in your favour. ;)

The plot seems to be thickening as the alliance network grows. Who will win HOH and who will be nominated?

Oh gosh, Maya talking about "Jesus" :joy: Was he also yelling about an incoming apocalypse? XD

Oh nice, the hotel person's the new unlockable! Good game there. :) Who will be next though?

Haunted Llama! :scream: run for the hills!
    *a creepy house lurks up in the hills*
    Abort! Run away from the hills!! :scream:

Woo, I was expecting to see Ben, Porsha and Giu return as audience. And that band might be the next unlockable bunch on Abnormality Kart. After that there's only 1 more bunch tho...

Luke and E-Kat on the chopping block. One used to his place by now, one who hasn't been there yet at all. Good luck at the veto.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    POP CHALLENGE #7: BARTENDER

Hello housemates and welcome to the seventh POP challenge. As per tradition, the 2 nominated housemates- KATHARINA and LUKE will be playing as well as the anonymous HOH. In addition to this, 3 randomly selected housemates will also play in the POP challenge. Please find below who is playing and who isn't for this challenge:

NOMS: Katharina ( @YJB19299 ), Luke ( @HayloHusky )
    RANDOM: Maya ( @kittymeow ), Randall ( @twiddle3 ), Shirley ( @Shadami ), Teresa ( @icmnfrsh )

For the seventh challenge, we will play a game of Bartender. Below you will find the link to the Bartender game. All of you will be on a timer and will have to pour out drinks in time for the big party. Not all drinks are the same though, some required the glass to be full while others do not. These limits will be shown to you throughout the game- this adds difficulty as you need to be close to the assigned level of liquid, otherwise you will lose momentum and result in a 'game over'.

Once you are happy with your score, please get a print screen of your score and send it across to me.

Link to the game: http://www.dob5.com/ourgames/_234.html

The deadline for the challenge is 5th May 2019.
    The deadline for DRE's is 3rd May 2019.

If you have any questions regarding the challenge, please do not hesitate to ask me :)

• Options

Hello housemates and welcome to the seventh POP challenge. As per tradition, the 2 nominated housemates- KATHARINA and LUKE will be playing as well as the anonymous HOH. In addition to this, 3 randomly selected housemates will also play in the POP challenge. Please find below who is playing and who isn't for this challenge:

RANDOM: Maya ( @kittymeow ), Randall ( @twiddle3 ), Shirley ( @Shadami ), Teresa ( @icmnfrsh )

For the seventh challenge, we will play a game of Bartender. Below you will find the link to the Bartender game. All of you will be on a timer and will have to pour out drinks in time for the big party. Not all drinks are the same though, some required the glass to be full while others do not. These limits will be shown to you throughout the game- this adds difficulty as you need to be close to the assigned level of liquid, otherwise you will lose momentum and result in a 'game over'.

Once you are happy with your score, please get a print screen of your score and send it across to me.

If you have any questions regarding the challenge, please do not hesitate to ask me :)

Oh, we're gonna play Toby the Waiter simulator? :o Let's hope that there's no sniper aiming at this party...

NOTE: I'm not eligible to play, but the game doesn't load for me. :/ It might become an issue for others too...
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Oh, we're gonna play Toby the Waiter simulator? :o Let's hope that there's no sniper aiming at this party...

NOTE: I'm not eligible to play, but the game doesn't load for me. :/ It might become an issue for others too...

Haha yes indeed, be aware of those banana bread's!

That is worrying, I will have a look now.

EDIT: If the first link does not work, please try this one: https://gameyay.com/game/play/Bartender
  • Options
    Akon's Bartender starts playing

• Options

Haha yes indeed, be aware of those banana bread's!

That is worrying, I will have a look now.

EDIT: If the first link does not work, please try this one: https://gameyay.com/game/play/Bartender

"Banana brea-- *cough cough*"

*heart beat intensivies*

Yaay, new links. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
  • Options
    Ah. I don't know it. XD