Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 4!!! (EPISODE 27- SEASON 4 FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!! INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW GAME!)

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    I used to love meerca chase on neopets... And I was also awful at it xD

Oh, me too! It was a good way to earn money. And if you luck out and get a fish or rainbow negg...
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Hi all, hope the challenge is going well!

I have sent you all the remaining players a PM if you want to check your inboxes.

@YJB19299 @HayloHusky @kittymeow @twiddle3 @icmnfrsh
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    While y'all (and me) are doing the challenge, I have a propose to make :)

I've been talking to our dear host Smarties, and we came to an agreement that E-Kat will wear a special garnment in the Final Episode, regardless if she comes 5th or makes it to the Top 2 :) I have predesigned three possible looks that you can see below :)
    POE0I91.png

Now I want to know your opinion, do you like these outfits and most importantly, which one is THE outfit? :)

1: Luke Peralta by @HayloHusky
    2: Peter Romano/Porsha Royale by @ninjakid150
    3: Benvolio Di Bounce by @M13Vulpecula
    4: Willow Wisp by @lovesstorms
    5: Crystal Harper by @Alleenmens
    6: Teresa Gonzales by @icmnfrsh
    7: Katharina 'E-Kat' Ehrmann by @YJB19299
    8: Wes Helms by @Tigerblu11
    9: Randall 'Hot-Dog' McScruff by @twiddle3
    10: Maya Carter by @kittymeow
    11: Giuliano Da Vinci by @SimTresa
    12: Shirley Watson by @Shadami
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    @YJB19299 I really like the 3rd on her. It's simple yet beautiful.
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    In terms of a show stopper number 2 definitely fits the bill, number 3 is more casual yet elegant, I'm not sure about number 1, I don't think it suits her, It's a lovely colour but there is something about the shoulders that I can't quite put my finger on.

I'd go with either 2 or 3 if I were to pick. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,222 Member
    edited May 2019
    3-1 for the blue!
    Though I do like the shape of the 2nd.
    image.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    The general consensus is the third one, and quite frankly, I agree - it suits her so well!
    edited May 2019
    My personal thoughts on each dress:

1. I personally have to say while I love all these looks, this is my least favourite. I actually think that E-Kat is a nude-makeup type, which for me means that she can pull off more nature looking and makeup that matches her skintone better than darker makeup, but this kind of makeup wouldn't really match with that dress. I love it, but it wouldn't be my personal pick.

2. I envisioned old hollywood here. I know that E-Kat is someone who wants to leave a lasting impression, and this dress is on the edge of being appropriate and over the top due to the colour green. I also have a lovely backstory behind the dress which E-Kat would explain if she wore the dress.

3. E-Kat has shown during the show that she loves fashion, but also loves to pick rather simple choices. This dress can be considered in that direction. I agree, it is a simple look, yet it is appropriate for the crowning theme and it still looks elegant and classy. Also in my opinion this is the outfit where the long hair going down her back works the best, also since it is also the shortest dress, it presents her legs in a nice way without showing way too much skin.

I personally am torn between 2 and 3. :joy: But who am I to judge :mrgreen:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    The one to the right :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    It does look like the majority are for the blue dress! :) I gotta agree with the public on this one, she looks very stylish in the blue.

Also, update on the challenge.

Last day to get your scores in!!! :D No more DRE's past this point.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member
    edited May 2019
    I personally like 2 better though. I feel like that shade of number 3's blue really clashes with E-Kat's general tone, the light green of 2 suits her the best and I believe that design matches her personality better. Something of a butterfly popping out.
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,715 Member
    Aww, man... I think she looks good in all 3. When she's final 2 then she can wear the middle one. When not the far right one... ;)
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    In terms of a show stopper number 2 definitely fits the bill, number 3 is more casual yet elegant, I'm not sure about number 1, I don't think it suits her, It's a lovely colour but there is something about the shoulders that I can't quite put my finger on.

Starkid reference? :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

I wish I knew what that was Vul. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png

I wish I knew what that was Vul. :D

Oh... 🤐
    They're a succesful musical group from the US. Their most famous work is the A Verry Potter Musical trilogy. :smiley: A Show Stopping Number is from their most recent show.
    Banner.png
    I am nervous about the challenge, I wish we could jump right in now :joy: Good luck to everybody :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I'm in between the last two as well. I personally like number three better, because I'm not fond of mermaid dresses. But that green with the black just screams look at me.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I feel like number 2 would suit Porsha. :D
    Just a quick update for everyone- there's gonna be a slight delay to the episode.

I've been involved with a small film production for the bank holiday weekend so that is eating up a big amount of time on getting the episode written and released.

The episode will be coming soon though 😁
    Ooh, that sounds exciting, Smarties! I understand if that comes first

Another quick update! :)

The episode is being made, I'm a bit behind schedule though as I've found a leak in my house. I'm moving a lot of stuff around to make room for the plumber to come. Hopefully I can get the episode out quickly but just so you all know, it's taking me a little longer than it usually does.

Thank you :)
    Another quick update! :)

The episode is being made, I'm a bit behind schedule though as I've found a leak in my house. I'm moving a lot of stuff around to make room for the plumber to come. Hopefully I can get the episode out quickly but just so you all know, it's taking me a little longer than it usually does.

Thank you :)

Powerup-mini-mushroom-sm.png

What about you try and give him this mini mushroom? He might fit through the gaps after all and you don't have to bother moving things around. :smiley:
    Banner.png
    IT'S TIME FOR A NEW EPISODE!!!

:D:D:D

BELOW IS THE LINK TO THE EPISODE:

EP22: BLUE IS MY COLOUR

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS IN THE THREAD BELOW.

@YJB19299 @HayloHusky @kittymeow @twiddle3 @icmnfrsh

@Shadami @SimTresa @ninjakid150 @M13Vulpecula @lovesstorms @Alleenmens @Tigerblu11

:):):):):)