Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 4!!! (EPISODE 27- SEASON 4 FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!! INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW GAME!)

Comments

• Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    THE TIME HAS COME... TO VOTE!

The eviction is coming ever so closer and as so, you must decide who to vote to evict.

This week Giuliano and Teresa are in the firing line- their fate lies in your hands. Please can you fill in the below form and send it through to me in a mail.

As Giuliano and Teresa are nominated, they will not be able to cast any eviction votes unless either of them hold an extra votes they have won previously. This rule also applies to the anonymous HOH, however the HOH will have to send one of the nominees home if the house fails to come to a majority decision.

I WOULD LIKE TO EVICT ______(GIULIANO/TERESA)______ BECAUSE ____________________.

The deadline for the vote is Wednesday 17th April.
    DRE's are also welcome, if you want to send me those through mail too that would be great. The deadline for DRE's for the next episode is also Tuesday 16th April.

@SimTresa @YJB19299 @HayloHusky @kittymeow @twiddle3 @Shadami @icmnfrsh

@ninjakid150 @M13Vulpecula @lovesstorms @Alleenmens @Tigerblu11
  • Options
    THE TIME HAS COME... TO VOTE!

The eviction is coming ever so closer and as so, you must decide who to vote to evict.

This week Giuliano and Teresa are in the firing line- their fate lies in your hands. Please can you fill in the below form and send it through to me in a mail.

As Giuliano and Teresa are nominated, they will not be able to cast any eviction votes unless either of them hold an extra votes they have won previously. This rule also applies to the anonymous HOH, however the HOH will have to send one of the nominees home if the house fails to come to a majority decision.

I WOULD LIKE TO EVICT ______(GIULIANO/TERESA)______ BECAUSE ____________________.

The deadline for the vote is Wednesday 17th April.
    DRE's are also welcome, if you want to send me those through mail too that would be great. The deadline for DRE's for the next episode is also Tuesday 16th April.

Hello everyone!

The deadline for DRE's has passed so please do not send any more for the next episode.

You all have one more day to get your votes in if you haven't sent them already.

Good luck nominees!!!

• Options
    edited April 2019
    EPISODE TIME!!!

:)

GOOD LUCK TO THE NOMINEES!!!

PLEASE POST YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS!!!

EP18: SIXTH EVICTION

ON ANOTHER NOTE, HAPPY EASTER! DON'T EAT TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE!!!

:):):):):):)
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Woah :O A lot of shocks coming from that episode! That was a wild time :O
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    It was Giu??? :0 How awful

MAYA: Maya is not amused, Maya will destroy you with her death stare!
    :D

That was a really close one. I seem to be part of ties whenever I'm on the chopping block, so I always end up being at the mercy of the HOH.

And then there were six...
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Wowie... Never expected THAT to happen this episode :o

And indeed, that includes Giu being the klepto. Though the big reveal so shortly after the stealing started made a Giu eviction more likely - wrapping off his storyline.

Maya's death stare line was the best part of the episode XD Maya for Fan Favourite! 🦊
    Banner.png
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    I actually laughed at Giuliano getting caught.
    Being on the jury kind of makes up for being evicted. :)
    image.png
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I had absolutely no idea that it was going to be Giu. :O complete surprise. Klepto trait? XD
  • Options
    Shadami wrote: »
    I had absolutely no idea that it was going to be Giu. :O complete surprise. Klepto trait? XD

Yep.
    image.png
  • Options
    I was thinking it was Coop all along :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

My thoughts were it was going to be Coop (but then I realised it wasn't going to turn out that way)... Or it was Willow being a collector fairy XD But she got evicted and it kept happening :O So I wasn't sure who it was gonna be :O
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

My thoughts were it was going to be Coop (but then I realised it wasn't going to turn out that way)... Or it was Willow being a collector fairy XD But she got evicted and it kept happening :O So I wasn't sure who it was gonna be :O

Yeah, it stopped for a while so I thought the culprit had been evicted. But then that wouldn't be a satisfying ending :D

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I just randomly decided to make up someone stealing Maya's things for a DRE, I had no idea there was a klepto. :D I haven't read the episode yet or a few before so I need to catch up.
  • Options
    The journal thing was also just a random DRE. Who knew it would tie into one of the show's running mysteries?

• Options
    Oh, that's so much fun. random unknown klepto DRE'd into being guilty. xD

I thought it was going to be coop because don't raccoons like to collect shiny things? Or is that just a trope like in brother bear 2 and Pocahontas?

and sorry. I'm too exhausted to think clearly about the spoilers Kitty :O

Side note completely unrelated: My baby is healthy everyone! :D It's a moving squirmy brat that means I need to go in for another ultrasound to find out the gender and get more measurements. But it's healthy. yay!
  • Options
    Side note completely unrelated: My baby is healthy everyone! :D It's a moving squirmy brat that means I need to go in for another ultrasound to find out the gender and get more measurements. But it's healthy. yay!

That's fantastic to hear! ^^ The health is the most important part :3 Glad that it's doing well!
  • Options
    Good to hear it's healthy so far. :) So that means no major genetic illnesses?

• Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Sorry to see you go Tresa/Giu! For a first time player, you played a fab game! Hope to see you in the next season if you decide to play again. :)

Also, I actually thought someone was stealing stuff to try and frame Randall and get him voted off. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Oh, that's so much fun. random unknown klepto DRE'd into being guilty. xD

I thought it was going to be coop because don't racoons like to collect shiny things? Or is that just a trope like in brother bear 2 and Pocahontas?

and sorry. I'm too exhausted to think clearly about the spoilers Kitty :O

That's great news Shad! <3

Be sure to let us know when you find if it's a boy or a girl. :blush:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Yup. :D Looks like a healthy baby all around. We couldn't actually get a good shot of the full spine, but it looked okay to me. So I think that's fine as well. Now I just need the summer to not be torture and go by fast so I can get the squirmy thing out. xD

Lol Twiddle! I didn't even think of that possibility. I would make a terrible cop. I am not Shirley xD
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Don't be sorry, I always click spoilers anyway. I can't help it, lol.

I'm glad to know your baby is healthy. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Sorry to see you go Tresa/Giu! For a first time player, you played a fab game! Hope to see you in the next season if you decide to play again. :)

Also, I actually thought someone was stealing stuff to try and frame Randall and get him voted off. :D

Don't give Smarties ideas! hehe
    Though it is good one.
    image.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Now that's good news to read that the baby is healthy! :smiley: That's the most important thing.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HOH CHALLENGE #7: ROCK ALL NITE!

Hello housemates, for this challenge I want you to get out your guitars and rock along with our in house band!

On today's challenge, you will become the new guitarist for the Abnormality Band! You will have to show your skills to your fellow housemates.

For this challenge you will play the game; Guitar Flash 3. The song you will perform has been preselected and can be found via the link.

LINK TO THE GAME IS HERE: https://guitarflash3.com/setlist/kiss/rock-and-roll-all-nite/

The difficulty level you will need to play on is 'HARD'. - I will be able to see which level you have picked too so don't select easy ;)

Once you have finished the song and you are happy with your score, screenshot your score and send it to me via PM.

The person with the highest score will win the HOH and get the power to nominate 2 housemates.

If you have any questions regarding this, please don't hesitate to ask.

Good luck housemates!!!

The deadline for the challenge is 27th April 2019
    The deadline for DRE's is 25th April 2019

@YJB19299 @HayloHusky @kittymeow @twiddle3 @Shadami @icmnfrsh

@SimTresa @ninjakid150 @M13Vulpecula @lovesstorms @Alleenmens @Tigerblu11