Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    ZiggyHiggyZiggyHiggy Posts: 82 Member
    Foxy_ wrote: »
    Hello i am Foxy and i love playing the sims and I have 952 hours on the sims 4, I wont ever stop playing the game cuz i love it so much. i like playing video games and doing sports. i have a passion for art and creativeness, ive known the sims ever since i was 7 but i only was able to play the sims freeplay on ipad.

@Foxy_ Welcome!! Well you have played the sims longer than me! I have had the sims for a few months but before that played a mobile sims game too. It is great that you are creative and that you love sport too. I hope you enjoy you’re time here and I am always free to help.
  • Options
    TwishesTwishes Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello! I'm Emma, my name here is from 2009.. and i don't know how to change that lol. I have been playing sims since 2002, I'm Swedish so my mom and dad had to translate the whole game for me because we had it in English :D Currently I have been playing alot of Sims 4, I'm almost up in 2400 hours.. I like making sims and building houses, not so much playing with the familys. Hoping one day that it will change ;D
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    useremma3 wrote: »
    Hello! I'm Emma, my name here is from 2009.. and i don't know how to change that lol. I have been playing sims since 2002, I'm Swedish so my mom and dad had to translate the whole game for me because we had it in English :D Currently I have been playing alot of Sims 4, I'm almost up in 2400 hours.. I like making sims and building houses, not so much playing with the familys. Hoping one day that it will change ;D

Hello @useremma3 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    If you would like to change your forums username, you can post a request to change the name on the activities wall of either Ea_Mai or EA_Rtas
    It is nice that you have been simming since 2002, and are currently playing Sims 4. It is great that you have spent so many hours in the game! Creating sims and building homes are very special parts of simming! They are very nice and enjoyable ways of expressing our creativity through the game! It is great that we can build homes in a variety of styles.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    the_next_pagethe_next_page Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi, im james. I joined just yesterday because a lot of my problems had been solved on here and i just thought i should. Im in love with the sims specifically sims 4, Its one of the only games I play. The first time I played sims was sims 3 pets about4 years ago and then i eventually got sims 4 and loved it. im getting a lot of packs and loving it even more and am even trying mods. Sims is my favourite game!!! <3
  • Options
    Hi, im james. I joined just yesterday because a lot of my problems had been solved on here and i just thought i should. Im in love with the sims specifically sims 4, Its one of the only games I play. The first time I played sims was sims 3 pets about4 years ago and then i eventually got sims 4 and loved it. im getting a lot of packs and loving it even more and am even trying mods. Sims is my favourite game!!! <3

Hello @the_next_page :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 pets, then that has led you onto playing Sims 4 also. The packs add many special features, activities and build mode and cas items to the game!
  • Options
    QueeniePieQueeniePie Posts: 52 Member
    @useremma3 You have definitely passed my gaming hours. I think I am resting around 800, but I took a break from playing it for a year, or so, and just started it back up last month and added another 200 hours. I'm not much of a builder, but I like to create Legacy stories. I just recently learned how to make poses so that has been fun. :)

I guess at this point I'm just trying to get the 'member' status. Such a long road, it feels like!
  • Options
    PunkJadeePunkJadee Posts: 213 Member
    welcome <3
    Pew-Pew-Kitty-clean_800x.jpg?v=1501003855
  • Options
    EvsSimsEvsSims Posts: 39 Member
    Hello everyone! I'm Ev, 35 years old (36 in 2 weeks) and I live in the Netherlands. I've been playing Sims since the original Sims game and I'm still enjoying the game every day. :) I can't believe I never joined these forums!! :open_mouth:
  • Options
    PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    Hi my name is Evie and honestly I'm a Sims 4 addict ! Lol I play pure vanilla which at some times is a bit hard seeing all the killer CC for CAS but I love the stuff we have so I'm gratefull ! Right now I'm actually playing around with all the premades from San Myshuno ! It's really entertaining surprisingly , I've given a few (needed) makeovers but my ultimate favourites are Raj Rasoya who is now married to Diego Lobo and they adopted two toddlers Kamryn their daughter and Jermaine their son !
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    evssims wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I'm Ev, 35 years old (36 in 2 weeks) and I live in the Netherlands. I've been playing Sims since the original Sims game and I'm still enjoying the game every day. :) I can't believe I never joined these forums!! :open_mouth:

Hello @evssims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Happy early birthday! :)
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1,and enjoy playing the game each day. It is enjoyable seeing what is happening next in the lives of our sims! Simming is fun!
    It is great that you have now joined the forums. I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the threads.
  • Options
    Hi my name is Evie and honestly I'm a Sims 4 addict ! Lol I play pure vanilla which at some times is a bit hard seeing all the killer CC for CAS but I love the stuff we have so I'm gratefull ! Right now I'm actually playing around with all the premades from San Myshuno ! It's really entertaining surprisingly , I've given a few (needed) makeovers but my ultimate favourites are Raj Rasoya who is now married to Diego Lobo and they adopted two toddlers Kamryn their daughter and Jermaine their son !

Hello @PlumbobMafiaQueen :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you are enjoying playing the premades from SanMyshuno :) It would be great for you to see how their lives develop in your game. The toddlers would be cute! <3
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > evssims wrote: »
    >
    > Hello everyone! I'm Ev, 35 years old (36 in 2 weeks) and I live in the Netherlands. I've been playing Sims since the original Sims game and I'm still enjoying the game every day. :) I can't believe I never joined these forums!! :open_mouth:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @evssims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > Happy early birthday! :)
    > It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1,and enjoy playing the game each day. It is enjoyable seeing what is happening next in the lives of our sims! Simming is fun!
    > It is great that you have now joined the forums. I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the threads.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you so much!

Why do my quotes show up like this..? For other members they show up in boxes... I'll look at my account settings.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > Hello everyone! I'm Ev, 35 years old (36 in 2 weeks) and I live in the Netherlands. I've been playing Sims since the original Sims game and I'm still enjoying the game every day. :) I can't believe I never joined these forums!! :open_mouth:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @evssims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > Happy early birthday! :)
    > It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1,and enjoy playing the game each day. It is enjoyable seeing what is happening next in the lives of our sims! Simming is fun!
    > It is great that you have now joined the forums. I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the threads.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you so much!

Why do my quotes show up like this..? For other members they show up in boxes... I'll look at my account settings.

You’re welcome @evssims :)
    Quotes don’t appear correctly whilst you are still a new member. They will appear in a box when you are a full member.
    You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then change your profile picture , post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly, and have quotes appear in grey boxes ,This thread explain about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > > @rosemow said:
    > > evssims wrote: »
    > >
    > > Hello everyone! I'm Ev, 35 years old (36 in 2 weeks) and I live in the Netherlands. I've been playing Sims since the original Sims game and I'm still enjoying the game every day. :) I can't believe I never joined these forums!! :open_mouth:
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Hello @evssims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > > Happy early birthday! :)
    > > It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1,and enjoy playing the game each day. It is enjoyable seeing what is happening next in the lives of our sims! Simming is fun!
    > > It is great that you have now joined the forums. I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the threads.
    > > Happy simming! :)
    >
    > Thank you so much!
    >
    > Why do my quotes show up like this..? For other members they show up in boxes... I'll look at my account settings.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You’re welcome @evssims :)
    > Quotes don’t appear correctly whilst you are still a new member. They will appear in a box when you are a full member.
    > You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then change your profile picture , post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly, and have quotes appear in grey boxes ,This thread explain about it.

Ahhh that makes sense. Thank you. I read it earlier and knew about the avatar/signature thing, but I missed the part about the quotes/bbcode. Thanks again :)
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > > @rosemow said:
    > > evssims wrote: »
    > >
    > > Hello everyone! I'm Ev, 35 years old (36 in 2 weeks) and I live in the Netherlands. I've been playing Sims since the original Sims game and I'm still enjoying the game every day. :) I can't believe I never joined these forums!! :open_mouth:
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Hello @evssims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > > Happy early birthday! :)
    > > It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1,and enjoy playing the game each day. It is enjoyable seeing what is happening next in the lives of our sims! Simming is fun!
    > > It is great that you have now joined the forums. I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the threads.
    > > Happy simming! :)
    >
    > Thank you so much!
    >
    > Why do my quotes show up like this..? For other members they show up in boxes... I'll look at my account settings.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You’re welcome @evssims :)
    > Quotes don’t appear correctly whilst you are still a new member. They will appear in a box when you are a full member.
    > You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then change your profile picture , post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly, and have quotes appear in grey boxes ,This thread explain about it.

Ahhh that makes sense. Thank you. I read it earlier and knew about the avatar/signature thing, but I missed the part about the quotes/bbcode. Thanks again :)

You’re welcome :)
  • Options
    LindiOutOfAfricaLindiOutOfAfrica Posts: 17 Member
    Hi, I'm Lindi.

I'm an artist, content creator a major geek..

I've been playing Sims since Sims 1 (even still have my copy somewhere). I've recently gotten back into building again, and share most of what I create on the gallery.
    qmKQpYB.jpg
  • Options
    KyokoChan wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Lindi.

I'm an artist, content creator a major geek..

I've been playing Sims since Sims 1 (even still have my copy somewhere). I've recently gotten back into building again, and share most of what I create on the gallery.

Hello @KyokoChan :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy simming hours over the time, playing, creating and building in the game! :)
    It is great that you are back building again, and kindly share your creations through the gallery. Simmers would enjoy having your creations in their games :)
  • Options
    zyndicreserreddzyndicreserredd Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey guys! You can call me Zyndi! I used to play Sims 3 a few years back, but I got into Sims 4 this January when the game was on sale, and I. Am. Hooked. I've been able to express so much creativity in Build Mode, and I have a lot I've been working on! You can always check my profile in the gallery (same username) to see what I have there! (to be honest, there's not much at the moment, but I'm working on uploading more of my creations)

Anyways, nice to see you all! Don't know how active I'll be here, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to check this out! Thanks!
  • Options
    Hey guys! You can call me Zyndi! I used to play Sims 3 a few years back, but I got into Sims 4 this January when the game was on sale, and I. Am. Hooked. I've been able to express so much creativity in Build Mode, and I have a lot I've been working on! You can always check my profile in the gallery (same username) to see what I have there! (to be honest, there's not much at the moment, but I'm working on uploading more of my creations)

Anyways, nice to see you all! Don't know how active I'll be here, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to check this out! Thanks!

Hello @zyndicreserredd :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that after a break from playing Sims 3 you are now back simming again and are enjoying building in Sims 4 :) Building is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is a great way of express our creativity through the game! I hope that the work on the build that you are working on continues to go well!
    Happy simming and building! :)
  • Options
    bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    i was just passing through and thougt i'd stop, an leave a messagei started playing games when i moved to idaho, never played 'em back home. i started with a couple of games,but they were to fast for me. i tried out sims 2 didnt like it. but then i finally tried sims 3 and never looked back. now i have all sims 3 n 4 and i can play at my pace. when i get a problem i cant solve myself i come to look for rose,even if she doesnt know she gives me ideas to go look see myself. Thanks for being there rose and hope you had a very nice easter.
  • Options
    i was just passing through and thougt i'd stop, an leave a messagei started playing games when i moved to idaho, never played 'em back home. i started with a couple of games,but they were to fast for me. i tried out sims 2 didnt like it. but then i finally tried sims 3 and never looked back. now i have all sims 3 n 4 and i can play at my pace. when i get a problem i cant solve myself i come to look for rose,even if she doesnt know she gives me ideas to go look see myself. Thanks for being there rose and hope you had a very nice easter.

Hello @bluelighting :) Thankyou very much for your very special and kind words <3 I hope that you had a lovely Eastertime also.
  • Options
    vintagesimmervintagesimmer Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello- New to forums but have been playing Sims since the beginning!
  • Options
    Hello- New to forums but have been playing Sims since the beginning!

Hello @vintagesimmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have been enjoying spending many happy and enjoyable hours over the time, simming, playing, creating and building in the game! Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find helpful game tips, and enjoy posting about the sims that are in your game.
  • Options
    LadyGunnLadyGunn Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello! I started playing SimCity as a teenager and have played every PC version of the Sims. I swore I'd never buy 4 (after all, I had everything for Sims 3 which had HORSES!!!) but got sucked in after watching Earthlynn and GussyMoose1 stream it on Twitch. I started by playing a few challenges but have switched almost exclusively to building. I'm LotroLadyGunn on the gallery and can often be found lurking in Twitch chat as LadyGunn. My daughter has begun building as well and completed a room for Simarchy's latest challenge. She's excited to see the tour.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top