Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    EliteGirl wrote: »
    When I played the first version of "The Sims", I didn't have a favorite character. Then after "The Sims 1", I played "The Sims 2" series. My favorite The Sims 2 characters were the Summerdream family, Dustin Broke, Lillith Pleasant (not her sister and not her parents) and I liked the Montys and Capps. I also liked Dirk Dreamer. I didn't care for the "Bella Goth mystery" that the "Sims 2" series had. I didn't get the Sims 3 series, even though I was tempted to.

Hello :) It was great reading about your favourite characters from Sims 2 @EliteGirl :) You may like to post about them in the Sims 2 section of the forums
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-2-general-discussion
  • swladyswlady Posts: 19 Member
    Yes and now I have to buy more packs! LOL

> @rosemow said:

> Hello @swlady :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very nice that watching your friend streaming on twitch encouraged you to start simming again :) It was great that you were able to buy the base game when it was on sale! It is great that you have now bought many more packs too! The packs add many enjoyable and great features, themes, activities, cas items and build mode items to the game!
    > Happy simming! :)
    swlady wrote: »
    Yes and now I have to buy more packs! LOL

> @rosemow said:

> Hello @swlady :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very nice that watching your friend streaming on twitch encouraged you to start simming again :) It was great that you were able to buy the base game when it was on sale! It is great that you have now bought many more packs too! The packs add many enjoyable and great features, themes, activities, cas items and build mode items to the game!

I hope that you will enjoy exploring the new features and items that come with the new packs that you buy! :) Happy simming!
  • mylonelyweekendmylonelyweekend Posts: 5 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > mylonelyweekend wrote: »
    >
    > Hi guys! I'm Alex from Manila, Philippines. I've been playing The Sims off/on since I was in high school (2003). I stopped playing (The Sims 3) last 2011 until now that I've decided to try The Sims 4. I really enjoy playing the whole series, love humor and aesthetic of the game.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @mylonelyweekend :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you started simming when you were at high school and have been playing it on and off ever since. It is great that after a break from simming, you are back playing again and enjoying Sims 4. Simming is fun and enjoyable!

@rosemow You're so sweet. Love your signature. I've been struggling with anxiety for a few months now so that helps. Anyway, thank you again for the warm welcome. Stay cool and kind. :blush:
    > @rosemow said:
    > mylonelyweekend wrote: »
    >
    > Hi guys! I'm Alex from Manila, Philippines. I've been playing The Sims off/on since I was in high school (2003). I stopped playing (The Sims 3) last 2011 until now that I've decided to try The Sims 4. I really enjoy playing the whole series, love humor and aesthetic of the game.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @mylonelyweekend :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you started simming when you were at high school and have been playing it on and off ever since. It is great that after a break from simming, you are back playing again and enjoying Sims 4. Simming is fun and enjoyable!

@rosemow You're so sweet. Love your signature. I've been struggling with anxiety for a few months now so that helps. Anyway, thank you again for the warm welcome. Stay cool and kind. :blush:

You’re welcome @mylonelyweekend :) Thankyou very much for your kind words.
    I send hugs to you as you endure through your anxiety <3 Sending some softly scented rose petals too.
  • Maeve3107Maeve3107 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, I'm maeve from Australia, I watched channels such as Deligracy and Clare Siobhan years before I started playing sims but really love it.
    Maeve3107 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm maeve from Australia, I watched channels such as Deligracy and Clare Siobhan years before I started playing sims but really love it.

Hello @Maeve3107 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you enjoyed watching simming YouTube channels, and now you are also enjoying playing the Sims game yourself :) Sims videos often have many helpful game tips!
    I hope you are enjoying the Autumn weather in Australia and the lovely coloured autumn trees .
    Happy simming! :)
  • ZiggyHiggyZiggyHiggy Posts: 82 Member
    Happy Easter Everyone!!!!
    <3:D <3
  • UnicornzUnicornz Posts: 226 Member
    edited April 2019
    Hi! I didn't really post here when I was new to the forums, so now I will introduce myself (a bit)
    I really enjoy The Sims 3 & The Sims 4! I feel like getting the new game pack for The Sims 4, as it sounds interesting!
    I can be strange sometimes. I love using CC & Mods as they kind of improve my gameplay. I watch some sims youtubers as they can be entertaining at times. I love easter, and luckily it's tommorow so Happy Easter.
    I love consoles, unfortunately I don't have any.. used to have some consoles
    I don't really like harry potter as makes me bored easily.
    I don't like cereal... not kidding at all

(also when I was new rosemow was actually nice to me so thanks :) )
    Unicornz wrote: »
    Hi! I didn't really post here when I was new to the forums, so now I will introduce myself (a bit)
    I really enjoy The Sims 3 & The Sims 4! I feel like getting the new game pack for The Sims 4, as it sounds interesting!
    I can be strange sometimes. I love using CC & Mods as they kind of improve my gameplay. I watch some sims youtubers as they can be entertaining at times. I love easter, and luckily it's tommorow so Happy Easter.

Hello @Unicornz :)
    It is very nice that you enjoy playing Sims 3 and Sins 4. Simming is fun and enjoyable!
    It is great that you enjoy watching simming videos
    Happy Easter! I hope you are having a lovely Eastertime <3
    rosemow wrote: »

It is very nice that you enjoy playing Sims 3 and Sins 4. Simming is fun and enjoyable!

Thank you rosemow, I hope you have a lovely Eastertime too! :)
    ThNho

Thankyou very much! :)
    ThNho

Thankyou very much! :)

You're welcome :) I really like how you are so nice and supporting to everyone!
  • katka_kynclovakatka_kynclova Posts: 79 Member
    Hi! I'm Kate and although I have been registered here for ages I have been active on the forum for just a couple of days. I am a retro kind of girl who enjoys the nostalgia around The Sims and TS2 and basically everything old. But most of all I am a MAJOR introvert and a very shy person. And that's why I love the member system here.

If it was not for the member system (and the amount of posts that you need) I would probably never post anything here and just watch the forums from far away as I usually do. I was forced (and I mean it in the most loving way possible :smiley: ) to talk to people and I found out that this community is incredibly kind, nonjudgemental and eager to help.

So I basically wanted to say thank you to everyone and encourage my fellow introverts to talk :heart:
    Twitter: @ kateknc
    Origin ID: kate_knl :cookie:
    Hi! I'm Kate and although I have been registered here for ages I have been active on the forum for just a couple of days. I am a retro kind of girl who enjoys the nostalgia around The Sims and TS2 and basically everything old. But most of all I am a MAJOR introvert and a very shy person. And that's why I love the member system here.

If it was not for the member system (and the amount of posts that you need) I would probably never post anything here and just watch the forums from far away as I usually do. I was forced (and I mean it in the most loving way possible :smiley: ) to talk to people and I found out that this community is incredibly kind, nonjudgemental and eager to help.

So I basically wanted to say thank you to everyone and encourage my fellow introverts to talk :heart:

Hello @katka_kynclova :) It is nice to meet you.
    I am glad that you have found the forums and fellow simmers to be welcoming and kind <3 Your lovely encouraging words that you have written will help other simmers who also are shy.
    Happy simming, and forums reading and posting posts :)
  • katka_kynclovakatka_kynclova Posts: 79 Member
    Thank you, @rosemow . It is very nice to meet you too :blush:
    Twitter: @ kateknc
    Origin ID: kate_knl :cookie:
  • VoraginousVoraginous Posts: 69 Member
    Hi everyone! It's so nice to finally join the forums. I've been a fan of the sims since 2000, so I'm very excited to get to know this warm and welcoming community. What is your favourite thing about the sims?
    Voraginous wrote: »
    Hi everyone! It's so nice to finally join the forums. I've been a fan of the sims since 2000, so I'm very excited to get to know this warm and welcoming community. What is your favourite thing about the sims?

Hello @Voraginous :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have enjoyed simming since 2000 :) You would have many special memories of fun and happy times spent playing the game over the years, and seeing how the lives of your sims developed in your games.
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, and meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the threads about the game. Perhaps when you are a full member and can post new threads you could start a new thread with your favourite thing about the Sims question :)
  • Synned76Synned76 Posts: 4 New Member
    Thank you rosemow for pointing me in the direction of this thread! (I was wondering if there was an introductions thread so now I know!)

Total Sims forum newbie here. I've been playing The Sims on and off since the early 2000s (owned them all at one point or another). I'm pleasantly surprised (and happy!) to see there are people of all ages on here playing Sims and participating in the forums. I hadn't realised this whole Sims thing was such a huge community (forums, CC, etc) until recently. I've been browsing the forums for the past few weeks and made my first post earlier tonight. Hoping to share fun stuff on the forums in the future :)
    Synned76 wrote: »
    Thank you rosemow for pointing me in the direction of this thread! (I was wondering if there was an introductions thread so now I know!)

Total Sims forum newbie here. I've been playing The Sims on and off since the early 2000s (owned them all at one point or another). I'm pleasantly surprised (and happy!) to see there are people of all ages on here playing Sims and participating in the forums. I hadn't realised this whole Sims thing was such a huge community (forums, CC, etc) until recently. I've been browsing the forums for the past few weeks and made my first post earlier tonight. Hoping to share fun stuff on the forums in the future :)

Hello @Synned76 :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you have been simming since the early 2000s and have played each version of the game. Every Sims game is very enjoyable and fun to play!
    There are many people of all ages and who live in countries all around the world who play The Sims! It is great that we are all fellow simmers who all share the same interest which is having fun simming!
    It is very nice that you have started posting on the forums :)
  • causeswancauseswan Posts: 108 Member
    Hey everyone! I'm Swan and my first game was TS3. I love TS4 and I love the variety of mods and CC that the community has put out! I've never been big on participating in forums because I'm very shy, but, I love how welcoming this community is. I'm looking forward to being active here! :)
    causeswan wrote: »
    Hey everyone! I'm Swan and my first game was TS3. I love TS4 and I love the variety of mods and CC that the community has put out! I've never been big on participating in forums because I'm very shy, but, I love how welcoming this community is. I'm looking forward to being active here! :)

Hello @causeswan :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 and now you are enjoying playing Sims 4 also. Simming is enjoyable and fun! There are many great parts of simming from playing, to creating and enjoying building!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the threads, find helpful gameplay tips, and enjoy posting about the sims that are in your games.
  • Alex_24Alex_24 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello! I’ve been playing Sims for a few months now, and often come here to scroll through the posts and seek advice. Figured it was time I made an account for all those times when I can’t find what I’m looking for. I don’t have much experience with Sims or technology but Ikll do my best to contribute on here!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top