Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 aMAYzing Gift Exchange ~ DONE :)

Comments

• Options
    JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    ADWilson wrote: »
    1 hour to go!

Anyone else have this song in their heads now?
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Jessabeans wrote: »
    1 hour to go!

no my disc thinks its being cute driving me crazy went back to not opening the game, but the computer needed dusted anyway
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    1 hour to go!

no my disc thinks its being cute driving me crazy went back to not opening the game, but the computer needed dusted anyway

My computer got a dusting two days ago when my husband spilled milk in my computer case. Milk. I don't even.

I hope your computer behaves so you can play.
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I think I'll just have to wait until tomorrow... tomorrow... there's always tomorrow... it's only a day away.
  • Options
    suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    My computer got a dusting two days ago when my husband spilled milk in my computer case. Milk. I don't even.

Ack! I'm glad it still works. Hopefully, it won't start smelling like the backseat of my car did when my son was little and sprinkled his drinks around on occasion.

Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    ciane wrote: »
    I think I'll just have to wait until tomorrow... tomorrow... there's always tomorrow... it's only a day away.

Just thinking about tomorrow clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow. So I've heard.

@suzses I'm glad it still works too. I immediately switched it off to clean it. It's perforated and most the milk was caked into the mesh of the case sides. It was a mess but didn't get to anything important.

Ugh, yeah kids can make the back of cars a special kind of gross.
  • Options
    ciane wrote: »

Just thinking about tomorrow clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow. So I've heard.

@suzses I'm glad it still works too. I immediately switched it off to clean it. It's perforated and most the milk was caked into the mesh of the case sides. It was a mess but didn't get to anything important.

Ugh, yeah kids can make the back of cars a special kind of gross.

i have work again tomorrow.
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    And ... we are closed to accepting new letters!
    Will start sending PMs as soon as possible.

Have to go do Mom Taxi first.
  • Options
    DinoJrDinoJr Posts: 89 Member
    My computer chair is going to break if I sit any harder on the edge of it!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Mystik1978Mystik1978 Posts: 1,613 Member
    So excited! Thanks to all for the warm welcome back .... Makes me feel all sparkley and special! I will be honest I often miss all of the contest I use to run ...... *sings off key* .... Those were the days my friends .... We thought they would never end ....

If you just started singing that ..... I have just 3 things to tell you ..... You are old, your rock and your welcome for posting that .... You will now have that song running through your head for the rest of the day!
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Mystik1978 wrote: »
    So excited! Thanks to all for the warm welcome back .... Makes me feel all sparkley and special! I will be honest I often miss all of the contest I use to run ...... *sings off key* .... Those were the days my friends .... We thought they would never end ....

If you just started singing that ..... I have just 3 things to tell you ..... You are old, your rock and your welcome for posting that .... You will now have that song running through your head for the rest of the day!

welcome back. i loved earlier first you were like i'll help then 2 post later addy must have hypnotized you you went from helping to joining. i call it addy magic shes hard to resist. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    @DinoJr I read that in a monster truck rally head voice. Why buy the whole seat when you'll only need THE EDGE!

@Mystik1978 We'd live the life we choose, we'd fight and never lose. Those were the day, oh yes those were the days.
    I'm a medium amount of old, I just have a varied taste in music.

• Options
    my game won't open and i ave hiccups.
  • Options

PMs with Buddy Names have been sent!

Reminder: Please leave a comment in the thread letting me know that you've received yours. Deadline for Name Check is April 16th.
  • Options
    suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    Buddy name received :) Now I can go to sleep, assuming I can sleep. Mind is busy thinking over things already.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

Yay! ... *jumps up and down with excitement* ... the wait is over ... buddy name received :D .... Can anyone hand me a paper bag please??? ... I'm starting to hyperventilate as a slight panic sets in ;) ....
  • Options
    SamelaRitaSamelaRita Posts: 1,007 Member
    Yes! I got my buddy name! Now I can start thinking.... :D:D:D Okay, maybe I'm a bit over-excited, but it is my first time...that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it like glue. ;)
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Got my buddy. Thanks for hosting again
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    @ADWilson Buddy name received!

Mindless panic commenced! :cold_sweat:

All life decisions immediately reassessed! :bawling:

Good luck and Good Gifting to all! I can't wait to see everyone's own brand of awesome <3
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
  • Options
    60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    Got it!
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Buddy Name Check-In:
    60smusicluvr
    AlphaFen
    BreeMiles
    Bubbz3388
    ciane
    Hidehi
    Jessabeans
    Kgaff
    LMC6255
    SamelaRita
    suzses
    Post edited by ADWilson on
  • Options
    Good Morning!
    <3 seeing the enthusiasm!!
    Hopefully, noBUDDY (hee hee) loses too much sleep while their creative muse is zipping in & out of their head.
    For those starting to panic ... breathe in, breathe out ... relax. YOU were specifically chosen because you are the right person to do the gifting. You've got this!!

Generic chat and support can be done in thread and is encouraged. We're in this together!
    Buddy specific questions need to be sent to me via PM.
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Add me to the check-ins please! Now, as so many before me... I'm off to read and google.
  • Options
    LMC6255LMC6255 Posts: 940 Member
    Good Morning Addy, I got my buddy name! I'm ready to get creative!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top