Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hi, my name's Isla. I've been on here before but I lost my account. I am hoping to write some stories about my sims once I am a member. :-)

Hello @islalikessims05 :)
    I am sorry that you lost your account and needed to start a new one. Perhaps you could be in touch with either Ea_Mai or EA_Rtas
    and they may be able to help you recover it.
    It is very nice that you are planning to post your sims stories on a thread on the forums when you are a full member :) Simmers will enjoy reading them.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    99SimmerGirl9999SimmerGirl99 Posts: 12 New Member
    > @Franz123 said:
    > > @SimsHouseDesigner said:
    > > Hello everyone...I am not new to the Sims but I have never been a part of the forums before now. My name is Alexis. I don't really know what else to say about myself, but I am very crafty and love doggos.
    >
    > Welcome!

Thank you!
  • Options
    StarGirlz92StarGirlz92 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi guys I'm Becky from York England and im probs addicted to Sims... ever since ny auntie introduced to me to the game back wen it was just original sims 1 iv bin non stop playong it 🤣🤣
  • Options
    Hi guys I'm Becky from York England and im probs addicted to Sims... ever since ny auntie introduced to me to the game back wen it was just original sims 1 iv bin non stop playong it 🤣🤣

Hello @StarGirlz92 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It was very lovely and special that your Aunt introduced you to simming <3 She helped you to become a simmer, and you would have been enjoyed spending many happy and enjoyable hours simming ever since!
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    Dollyllama108Dollyllama108 Posts: 268 Member
    Cheers, everyone!

Call me Dolly, as in Dolly Gallagher Levy, the titular meddler of Hello, Dolly! My best friend from childhood and I have been playing The Sims together since the first game came out, but only recently decided to integrate ourselves into polite Simciety. I’m most excited to see what bizarre scenarios other Simlit writers have dreamed up.

My current favorite things are Turing-Hopf bifurcations, Brooklyn 99, and lionhead rabbits.
    banner_both.jpg
    Catastrophe Theory: If, through loose ends, we could resume/Unrav'ling defects from the loom/And soften as the shuttle mends---/Then save for me a few loose ends!
    Haunted: Picture Oscar Wilde dating Willy Wonka, also Oscar Wilde is still dead
  • Options
    Cheers, everyone!

Call me Dolly, as in Dolly Gallagher Levy, the titular meddler of Hello, Dolly! My best friend from childhood and I have been playing The Sims together since the first game came out, but only recently decided to integrate ourselves into polite Simciety. I’m most excited to see what bizarre scenarios other Simlit writers have dreamed up.

My current favorite things are Turing-Hopf bifurcations, Brooklyn 99, and lionhead rabbits.

Hello @Dollyllama108 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you and your friend are simmers and that you have been enjoying simming together ever since the release of the original Sims 1. You would have had lots of fun over the years chatting about The Sims and seeing what happened in the lives of your Sims!
  • Options
    WemnixWemnix Posts: 2 New Member
    Greetings. I am Wemnix. I am a new simmer, I have only ever played sims 4, and I have created a Vampaliemost. (Vampire alien sim ghost) That is me in a nutshell, using cheats forever to make crazy things like that.
  • Options
    Wemnix wrote: »
    Greetings. I am Wemnix. I am a new simmer, I have only ever played sims 4, and I have created a Vampaliemost. (Vampire alien sim ghost) That is me in a nutshell, using cheats forever to make crazy things like that.

Hello @Wemnix :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 4. Your Vampaliemost sounds great! :) They would be very enjoyable and fun to play! It is great that you enjoy doing creative things through the game :)

• Options
    AleksandraAleksiaAleksandraAleksia Posts: 20 Member
    Hello~~
    I'm Aleksandra, but just call me Aleks if you want :smiley:

I've been playing since Sims 1, although I was real young then. I was 3 or 4 when my mother let me play, and after that I was obsessed. I had every Sims 2 game, and then later every Sims 3 game. I played these daily, usually after school, but during the summer it would be on it all day. The only games that pulled me away from the computer and the Sims were Kingdom Hearts and Crash Bandicoot.
    I was an adult when Sims 4 came out, and I preordered it... And regretted it. It's not Sims 2 or Sims 3, therefore it's a waste of my money. But I still think 4 is good in its own way, and if it was the first I'd ever played I most likely wouldn't have been into 2 or 3. I just come from a different time and grew up on different games, so I'm bias lol

But hello everyone~
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Hello~~
    I'm Aleksandra, but just call me Aleks if you want :smiley:

I've been playing since Sims 1, although I was real young then. I was 3 or 4 when my mother let me play, and after that I was obsessed. I had every Sims 2 game, and then later every Sims 3 game. I played these daily, usually after school, but during the summer it would be on it all day. The only games that pulled me away from the computer and the Sims were Kingdom Hearts and Crash Bandicoot.
    I was an adult when Sims 4 came out, and I preordered it... And regretted it. It's not Sims 2 or Sims 3, therefore it's a waste of my money. But I still think 4 is good in its own way, and if it was the first I'd ever played I most likely wouldn't have been into 2 or 3. I just come from a different time and grew up on different games, so I'm bias lol

But hello everyone~

Hello @AleksandraAleksia :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice and special that you have been simming since you were a young child and that your mother introduced you to simming <3 It is great that simming was a part of your life as you were growing up. You would have treasured childhood memories of fun times spent simming after school and over summertime <3
  • Options
    SaldukeleSaldukele Posts: 29 Member
    Hello, my name is Žana, I love Sims since the Sims 1, which i started playing when I was in my teens. I have played all of the Sims and now trying to catch up with Sims 4 as well, since I could not play for a while, when it first came out. I like the way Sims changed through time, although I must say I do miss some expansion packs from Sims 3. My most favorite one is Cats& Dogs, as I love animals :). And they are so cute in the game, especially the puppies! :)
  • Options
    Saldukele wrote: »
    Hello, my name is Žana, I love Sims since the Sims 1, which i started playing when I was in my teens. I have played all of the Sims and now trying to catch up with Sims 4 as well, since I could not play for a while, when it first came out. I like the way Sims changed through time, although I must say I do miss some expansion packs from Sims 3. My most favorite one is Cats& Dogs, as I love animals :). And they are so cute in the game, especially the puppies! :)

Hello @Saldukele :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 :) You would have been enjoying spending many fun and happy hours over the time playing, creating and building in the game! Simming is fun!
    The Cats and Dogs pack is great! It is very nice and fun seeing the sims interacting with their pets <3
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    HenrinatorHenrinator Posts: 55 Member
    Just came by to say hello to all the new simmers that have joined the forum.
    Hello there (• _ •)
    You can also find me here: Origin ID: Henrinatoren | Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057159691/
  • Options
    simskeletonsimskeleton Posts: 605 Member
    Hello everyone,

I have been simming for probably 18(ish) years? (Since sims 1). I used to be super active on thesims2.ea.com under the name sims2ultralover5 - props to anyone who recognizes that name... and I was sad when that site went down. I just joined this site after years of thinking it was only for the sims 3/sims 4. I post a lot of sims videos on my youtube channel under the name SimSkeleton (recently changed from Sims2Ultralover5 Productions) (I guess I haven't posted enough on here to post a link, sadly). Please check it out! :)
  • Options
    Hello everyone,

I have been simming for probably 18(ish) years? (Since sims 1). I used to be super active on thesims2.ea.com under the name sims2ultralover5 - props to anyone who recognizes that name... and I was sad when that site went down. I just joined this site after years of thinking it was only for the sims 3/sims 4. I post a lot of sims videos on my youtube channel under the name SimSkeleton (recently changed from Sims2Ultralover5 Productions) (I guess I haven't posted enough on here to post a link, sadly). Please check it out! :)

Hello @simskeleton :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have been enjoying spending many fun and enjoyable hours over the time playiing, creating and building in the game :)
    It is very nice and special that you have your own simmimg YouTube channel! :) Simmers would be enjoying watching yout videos.
  • Options
    SalemiteSalemite Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello!!! I'm SalemiteSimmer, and I'm a Salemite who plays The Sims. I've been playing these games secretly my entire life because my close friends and family all believe it is a form of idolatry, and would faint to see how comfortable I am being the ruler of my Sims.

A few short months ago, I had no idea that there were so many other people out there who share my passion for The Sims, and I am totally addicted to sharing the things I build and downloading other people's stuff too. I discovered Twitch, which has been a fundamental part of my rehabilitation from becoming socially inept a couple years ago when I went through some major trauma.

This monday, I found myself at an improv comedy class (which would NEVER happen, if I was not so driven to be successful at Twitch) and the people there thought I was experienced! I guess I was just born for the stage! So, today's the day that I finally started interacting with this forum, after the many years of frustratingly ending up with it as a google result to my questions, I'm finally here. I look forward to getting to know you all, (although you're probably all on Twitter).
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Salemite wrote: »
    Hello!!! I'm SalemiteSimmer, and I'm a Salemite who plays The Sims. I've been playing these games secretly my entire life because my close friends and family all believe it is a form of idolatry, and would faint to see how comfortable I am being the ruler of my Sims.

A few short months ago, I had no idea that there were so many other people out there who share my passion for The Sims, and I am totally addicted to sharing the things I build and downloading other people's stuff too. I discovered Twitch, which has been a fundamental part of my rehabilitation from becoming socially inept a couple years ago when I went through some major trauma.

This monday, I found myself at an improv comedy class (which would NEVER happen, if I was not so driven to be successful at Twitch) and the people there thought I was experienced! I guess I was just born for the stage! So, today's the day that I finally started interacting with this forum, after the many years of frustratingly ending up with it as a google result to my questions, I'm finally here. I look forward to getting to know you all, (although you're probably all on Twitter).

Hello @Salemite :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    There are many simmers from all over the world who enjoy the same interest which is having fun simming!
    It is great that you enjoy using the Gallery to share your creations and download other creative creations also :)
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the threads and posting about your sims from your game :)
  • Options
    ArialisimsArialisims Posts: 120 Member
    Hello everyone! Im LaLa, Ive simmed on and off for years, but never have been part of the community. Look forward to interacting with other people who enjoy this awesome game.
    VbXPSzu.png
  • Options
    Arialisims wrote: »
    Hello everyone! Im LaLa, Ive simmed on and off for years, but never have been part of the community. Look forward to interacting with other people who enjoy this awesome game.

Hello @Arialisims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have joined the simming forums community! :)
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forums threads, find helpful tips about playing the game, and enjoy posting about what is happening in the lives of your sims households :)
  • Options
    AmissapandaAmissapanda Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello there! You can call me Amissa. I've been a simmer on and off since Sims 1 and have recently gotten back into Sims 3 now that I have a computer and graphics card that can properly handle it.

Always nice to meet new folks and it's great to be here.
  • Options
    Hello there! You can call me Amissa. I've been a simmer on and off since Sims 1 and have recently gotten back into Sims 3 now that I have a computer and graphics card that can properly handle it.

Always nice to meet new folks and it's great to be here.

Hello @Amissapanda :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing the original Sims 1, and after a break are back Sims 3 simming. It is great that you now have a compurer and graphics card that can handle it :) You would be enjoy simming on it!
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > Amissapanda wrote: »
    >
    > Hello there! You can call me Amissa. I've been a simmer on and off since Sims 1 and have recently gotten back into Sims 3 now that I have a computer and graphics card that can properly handle it.
    >
    > Always nice to meet new folks and it's great to be here.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @Amissapanda :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you started simming by playing the original Sims 1, and after a break are back Sims 3 simming. It is great that you now have a compurer and graphics card that can handle it :) You would be enjoy simming on it!
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you kindly! It's certainly nice to be here and to meet you as well. Funnily enough, the graphics card I have now was actually not recognized by the game, so I had to jump through some hoops to get it working. But it's been working pretty nicely once I got it recognized! I'm really glad to be able to play again. : )
  • Options
    Hecate13Hecate13 Posts: 25 Member
    Hello, I'm Hecate. I've seen some of my friends talk about playing Sims but I couldn't buy the game because my parents were very strict. Now I bought Sims 3 that was on sale but sadly my friends have "outgrown" sims and gaming altogether. I'm not from an English speaking country so please excuse me when I misunderstand what some of you are saying. ;)
  • Options
    > @Hecate13 said:
    > Hello, I'm Hecate. I've seen some of my friends talk about playing Sims but I couldn't buy the game because my parents were very strict. Now I bought Sims 3 that was on sale but sadly my friends have "outgrown" sims and gaming altogether. I'm not from an English speaking country so please excuse me when I misunderstand what some of you are saying. ;)

Hey there! And aww, that's a shame that your friends have moved on from gaming and Sims. It's a timeless classic to many! You're sure to find a lot of passionate simmers here, I imagine.
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > Amissapanda wrote: »
    >
    > Hello there! You can call me Amissa. I've been a simmer on and off since Sims 1 and have recently gotten back into Sims 3 now that I have a computer and graphics card that can properly handle it.
    >
    > Always nice to meet new folks and it's great to be here.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @Amissapanda :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you started simming by playing the original Sims 1, and after a break are back Sims 3 simming. It is great that you now have a compurer and graphics card that can handle it :) You would be enjoy simming on it!
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you kindly! It's certainly nice to be here and to meet you as well. Funnily enough, the graphics card I have now was actually not recognized by the game, so I had to jump through some hoops to get it working. But it's been working pretty nicely once I got it recognized! I'm really glad to be able to play again. : )

You’re welcome :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top