Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    edited March 2019
    Hecate13 wrote: »
    Hello, I'm Hecate. I've seen some of my friends talk about playing Sims but I couldn't buy the game because my parents were very strict. Now I bought Sims 3 that was on sale but sadly my friends have "outgrown" sims and gaming altogether. I'm not from an English speaking country so please excuse me when I misunderstand what some of you are saying. ;)

Hello @Hecate13 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I am sorry that you don’t have real life friends that are simmers. There are many Simmers on this forum who will enjoy chatting about sims 3 with you. I hope that as you read the threads and post on them you will make some simming friends.
    The Sims 3 section area is
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/general-discussion
    Happy simming! :)
  • TheMagnoliaTheMagnolia Posts: 174 Member
    Hey I’m Magnolia. I’ve been playing the Sims since the first generation (wasn’t old enough at all but thankfully my mom didn’t get game ratings back then lol!)
    Hey I’m Magnolia. I’ve been playing the Sims since the first generation (wasn’t old enough at all but thankfully my mom didn’t get game ratings back then lol!)

Hello @TheMagnolia :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is gets that you have been simming since the original Sims 1, You would have lots of treasured memories of fun times spent simming over the years. Simmming is very enjoyable and fun! :)
  • Mrdiamond666Mrdiamond666 Posts: 10 New Member
    Hi all. I played the Sims 1, 2, and urbs on ps2. Fast forward to now I got the Sims 4 on sale recently on PS4, and me and my gf are enjoying it very much. I'm glad to be part of this community.
  • Mrdiamond666Mrdiamond666 Posts: 10 New Member
    Also I'm 45, CO native soon to move, metal head juggalo who cooks amazingly, big fan of kitties and Beavis and 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
  • BlackHeart5190BlackHeart5190 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey @ all =)
    I'm Tatjana, 29 and from Germany, so please dont look to much on what i write. :D My English could be better, I know. :D
    I have played the Sims, i guess 2, over 14 Years ago. But i never played it like Crazy. But Now i'm Playing the Sims 4 since i guess 7 Month and i Love It. :D I Only have the Big Packs complet (Seasons etc) Most of the Gameplay Packs, (Don't have Vampires and Dschungle) But i dont have the Small accessoires packs, except for Laundry and Bowling.
    Since December i Build my own Builds, trying out some CC stuff, and finally use The Gallery. Before that i never used the Gallery. :D
    And now, since a few Days, i try to make my own CC's for the Game.
    I startet with Pictures, and think it worked very well. I'm Tired of Using the same Pictures in the Game over and over again. All looks the same, and sometimes nothing will fit. :-/
    So i decided to make My Own Pictures. I started with the Tutorial from Suelady, that was very Helpful. Even when i hat to look with a Translator sometimes. *lol* But she describes it very well. =)

Soooo, I thinks thats all for the beginning.
    You are Lucky. In german i would write a half Book. :D

Have a Nice Day and fun

Tatjana
    edited March 2019
    Hi all. I played the Sims 1, 2, and urbs on ps2. Fast forward to now I got the Sims 4 on sale recently on PS4, and me and my gf are enjoying it very much. I'm glad to be part of this community.
    Also I'm 45, CO native soon to move, metal head juggalo who cooks amazingly, big fan of kitties and Beavis and plum.

Hello @Mrdiamond666 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have played the earlier versions of the game and were now able to buy the console version of Sims 4 when on sale and are enjoying playiinb that version.
    Happy simmimg!! :)
    edited March 2019
    Hey @ all =)
    I'm Tatjana, 29 and from Germany, so please dont look to much on what i write. :D My English could be better, I know. :D
    I have played the Sims, i guess 2, over 14 Years ago. But i never played it like Crazy. But Now i'm Playing the Sims 4 since i guess 7 Month and i Love It. :D I Only have the Big Packs complet (Seasons etc) Most of the Gameplay Packs, (Don't have Vampires and Dschungle) But i dont have the Small accessoires packs, except for Laundry and Bowling.
    Since December i Build my own Builds, trying out some CC stuff, and finally use The Gallery. Before that i never used the Gallery. :D
    And now, since a few Days, i try to make my own CC's for the Game.
    I startet with Pictures, and think it worked very well. I'm Tired of Using the same Pictures in the Game over and over again. All looks the same, and sometimes nothing will fit. :-/
    So i decided to make My Own Pictures. I started with the Tutorial from Suelady, that was very Helpful. Even when i hat to look with a Translator sometimes. *lol* But she describes it very well. =)

Soooo, I thinks thats all for the beginning.
    You are Lucky. In german i would write a half Book. :D

Have a Nice Day and fun

Tatjana

Hello @BlackHeart5190 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming for 14 years and are now enjoying playiing Sims 4. It is great that you own all the expansion packs and some of the game packs The packs add great new features , activities and build and cas items to the game!
    It’s nice you enjoy building in the game and using the Gallery :)It is great that we can both share out own creations through the Gallery and download creative creations from other simmers also. :)
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • SamibearSamibear Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello, new person here. Well, new to this forum though. I started playing Sim related games going back to SimTower, but have been more recently into playing The Sims Freeplay. My most current game (and most loved) is The Sims Mobile. Looking for buddies to help me in this game and will be happy to help should you need me to. Thanks for having me here!
  • Dollyllama108Dollyllama108 Posts: 268 Member
    Hey @rosemow, thanks for taking the time to welcome everyone individually! :D
    banner_both.jpg
    Catastrophe Theory: If, through loose ends, we could resume/Unrav'ling defects from the loom/And soften as the shuttle mends---/Then save for me a few loose ends!
    Haunted: Picture Oscar Wilde dating Willy Wonka, also Oscar Wilde is still dead
    Samibear wrote: »
    Hello, new person here. Well, new to this forum though. I started playing Sim related games going back to SimTower, but have been more recently into playing The Sims Freeplay. My most current game (and most loved) is The Sims Mobile. Looking for buddies to help me in this game and will be happy to help should you need me to. Thanks for having me here!

Hello @Samibear :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming for a long time, and are now enjoying playing The Sims FreePlay and Sims Mobile. Every version of the Sims is very enjoyable and fun to play! It is great seeing how the lives of our sims progress in our games!
  • SamibearSamibear Posts: 6 New Member
    [quote="rosemow;c-17014299"][quote="Samibear;c-17014283"]Hello, new person here. Well, new to this forum though. I started playing Sim related games going back to SimTower, but have been more recently into playing The Sims Freeplay. My most current game (and most loved) is The Sims Mobile. Looking for buddies to help me in this game and will be happy to help should you need me to. Thanks for having me here![/quote]

It is very nice that you have been simming for a long time, and are now enjoying playing The Sims FreePlay and Sims Mobile. Every version of the Sims is very enjoyable and fun to play! It is great seeing how the lives of our sims progress in our games!
    Happy simming! :)[/quote]

Thank you so much for the shout-out! Really appreciate it 💗
    rosemow wrote: »

Thank you so much for the shout-out! Really appreciate it 💗

You’re welcome :)
  • NyxMagiNyxMagi Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello! I'm Nyx, and I'm here to give my opinion on future packs for the Sims. I literally bought the game over Spring Break along with the Get to Work expansion because it was on sale. I just want to play the game and have fun.
    NyxMagi wrote: »
    Hello! I'm Nyx, and I'm here to give my opinion on future packs for the Sims. I literally bought the game over Spring Break along with the Get to Work expansion because it was on sale. I just want to play the game and have fun.

Hello @NyxMagi :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums and Sims 4 simming!
    It was great that you were able to buy Sims 4 and the Get Work Ep whilst they were on sale.
    Carl's Sims 4 site is a very helpful site with many guides to playing the game, if you need help anytime . There is a " guides" button at the top of the site page, which will take you to a list of a variety of helpful guides to the game.
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com
  • CatheBCatheB Posts: 6 New Member
    :D Started playing in 2002.. then stopped. then started again in 2005 then stopped. then started again in 2009... then... well now it's 2019... I think I'm finally simvested. I have 3, 4, a few packs, and loving the strangerville. Had Medievel because I did ren faires, and it was fun during breaks. I also have Free play which I like less than Mobile- I play mobile a lot. IRL, I'm a comedian, so I like that it is one of the professions now. :) (54, but look 44, gal with cat n dog, in San Francisco, and gleefully divorced)
    CatheB wrote: »
    :D Started playing in 2002.. then stopped. then started again in 2005 then stopped. then started again in 2009... then... well now it's 2019... I think I'm finally simvested. I have 3, 4, a few packs, and loving the strangerville. Had Medievel because I did ren faires, and it was fun during breaks. I also have Free play which I like less than Mobile- I play mobile a lot. IRL, I'm a comedian, so I like that it is one of the professions now. :) (54, but look 44, gal with cat n dog, in San Francisco, and gleefully divorced)

Hello @CatheB :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have enjoyed times of simming over the time, then taken a break, then returned again. Simming is great that you can enjoy playing the game whever you would like to and for however long. It is great that are enjoying Strangerville.
    With you being a comedian, you would enjoy seeing your sims doing comedy routines. You would also be enjoying having simversions of your pets in your game :)
  • Hecate13Hecate13 Posts: 25 Member
    > @CatheB said:
    > :D Started playing in 2002.. then stopped. then started again in 2005 then stopped. then started again in 2009... then... well now it's 2019... I think I'm finally simvested. I have 3, 4, a few packs, and loving the strangerville. Had Medievel because I did ren faires, and it was fun during breaks. I also have Free play which I like less than Mobile- I play mobile a lot. IRL, I'm a comedian, so I like that it is one of the professions now. :) (54, but look 44, gal with cat n dog, in San Francisco, and gleefully divorced)

Welcome! I just joined the forum yesterday as well. I hope you find many pleasurable and comedic experiences in sims!
  • CatheBCatheB Posts: 6 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > With you being a comedian, you would enjoy seeing your sims doing comedy routines. You would also be enjoying having simversions of your pets in your game :)
    > Happy simming! :)

LOL I already sim'd my cats, and now I'm working on my doggy. She's a rat terrier so she was easy to find in the breeds. And so cute! Thanks for the welcomes, Hecate and Rosemow
    CatheB wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > With you being a comedian, you would enjoy seeing your sims doing comedy routines. You would also be enjoying having simversions of your pets in your game :)
    > Happy simming! :)

LOL I already sim'd my cats, and now I'm working on my doggy. She's a rat terrier so she was easy to find in the breeds. And so cute! Thanks for the welcomes, Hecate and Rosemow

You’re welcome @CatheB :)
    I am Andrew from Incredible India :p . I am a front-end developer by job, mechanical engineer by degree, artist and designer by love, I am a tinkerer at heart! I love to mix things up and coming up with something new.

Hello @andrewfin08 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are creative and are an artist. You would enjoy expressing your creativity in a variety of ways through the game. It is enjoyable doing new things and seeing how they develop :)
  • KSH_UKKSH_UK Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello!

My name is Kate and Ive just signed up today! I have never really been involved with the online community as I havent been a consistent player until recently, and I feel I am probably significantly older than most at 31 :D I became a fan of the Sims when it was originally released, I think I was 12 at the time? There was a long period of time where I didnt play at all, however recently I have found it to be a great way to escape a little during times of stress or anxiety. I only became aware of Mods and CC in the last year or two and I have been blown away by the talent and creativity on display and im thoroughly enjoying videos made by the youtube community.

One of my main reasons for signing up also is that I was trying to download Sims 4 Studio however I have yet to receive an activation code. I have checked the thread on it and tried to contact _orangemittens_ I think her username is but I dont seem to have the function to direct message her? Any advice you guys could give would be much appreciated!!

Love Kate x
  • KSH_UKKSH_UK Posts: 3 New Member
    Couldnt find how to edit the post, but I have resolved the Sims 4 Studio issue :smile: x

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top