Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@meerkattime Thanks for the comments and feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited March 2019
    Oh wow...that's quite a legacy your Great Grandmother has left, @Brandontaylor. Sending the feelings of hugging a cat over to you and your family.

Today's shenanigans
    Today, Rachel, Drake and Iris were playing a racing game:
    Screenshot-830.jpg
    Screenshot-831.jpg
    Screenshot-833.jpg
    Downstairs in the living room, Blair and Advarius were slow dancing:
    Screenshot-834.jpg
    Screenshot-836.jpg
    Screenshot-837.jpg
    Back upstairs in the playroom, Rachel was still playing with Drake and Iris when she suddenly felt strange:
    Screenshot-838.jpg
    Her Fairy-Witch-Genie powers had manifested themselves! Iris, Drake, Cindy, Candy and Cinnamon Furystrykar looked in amazement, as a pair of beautiful wings sprouted from Rachel's back! 'I'd better show my brother what has happened! Sorry, children!' Rachel said, as she sprinted downstairs:
    Screenshot-840.jpg
    Advarius and Blair were in the dining room talking to each other. Marty was also taking part. 'Wait, do you hear that?' enquired Marty, who's ears had pricked up. 'I can hear it too, Marty!' replied Advarius. 'Sounds like someone's coming down the stairs in a hurry!' added Blair. They soon knew who it was:
    Screenshot-850.jpg
    Rachel stood in front of her brother. Her wings were flapping elegantly, and Advarius could sense the power that was emanating from her. Advarius was in shock. 'Sweet merciful Llama God! You've not only gained your Fairy-Witch-Genie powers, but your assets have grown! It's the first time that's ever happened to a female Fairy-Witch-Genie since the beginning of the Furystrykar lineage!' he exclaimed. Blair was also in shock. 'I'd thought I had seen everything, but nope, this happens. You have one very interesting bloodline, my hubby!' she said, mesmerized by Rachel Applebee's wings. Marty was speechless for the first time. He could not find words to describe what he was seeing. Advarius played with his sister in fairy form:
    Screenshot-852.jpg
    Marty, being the smart cat, knew not to eat fairies. He watched the light of Advarius and Rachel dance about as they frolicked.
    Screenshot-855.jpg
    'That was awesome, Advarius!' Rachel smiled at her brother. 'Flying around feels so good when you're in fairy form' replied Advarius. He gave his sister a hug:
    Screenshot-856.jpg
    'Congratulations, Rachel!' cheered Blair, Advarius and Marty. 'Thank you so much!' replied a really cheerful Rachel. She knew that with her new Fairy-Witch-Genie powers, she had to use them responsibly.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,777 Member

@Emily4331 @Silverofdreams30 @AbellaKellaher @meerkattime @Advarius9001 Thank you all, I really appreciate it. Been talking with family about memories of her. She went through a lot in life but she was an amazing person. She will be greatly missed. I had to laugh because when she was the parade marshal she said "I don't know why they didn't pick someone not so close to dead", lol. She had a funny sense of humor.
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Monday was a fairly quiet day for my household. Marisella needs more friends, so I took her and George to Mirabella Square, the absolutely best place in Sunset Valley to meet other sims.
    E0EKeOO.jpg

Meanwhile, Amelia skated at the Summer festival.
    vwkbIbN.jpg

As I predicted, Mirabella Square soon filled with townies to chat to.
    U2DkmVn.jpg

Some of them were relations: George chatted to cousin James.
    BxysLOe.jpg

This is another cousin, Bethany.
    fNd2E4z.jpg

George and Marisella toured the theatre and tried for baby backstage. Since that was the first time I've had sims woohoo in the theatre, I was surprised to see hearts appear above the rabbithole!
    89S8Okk.jpg
  • Options

Page 3366, continued

@CravenLestat Nice picture of your SS and Lilah.

@Advarius9001 I bet Rachel loved that fudgesicle and hanging out with her brother.
    Poor Gobias, at least Advarius was there.
    They are such a nice family. Great update!

@lisasc360 Aww, I loved seeing the Donny and Nathan say they love each other.
    Still as romantic as ever.
    Nice to see an alien appeared.
    Interesting day with a burglar and an alien.
    Great update!
  • Options

Page 3367

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome. Lol, I did see that. I didn't catch a few hints but I did notice Hana watching them.

@lisasc360 You're welcome. :)

@ccarrig_95 I hope you enjoyed your snow day.
    Great update!

@CravenLestat Great pattern!

@MoonandStars83 Thanks for the comments. I like the aliens too.

@Lucy_Henley Sounds like a great update.

@Advarius9001 Lol, I don't know if Drake liked the kisses.
    Great update.

@Mikezumi It probably is broken. I haven't checked it lately but usually you are close to the top, if not the top most weeks.

@coco It truly is. I don't think I'd want to be immortal.
    She can do writing next season in Bridgeport and the career is in season 16/Isla Paridiso.
    I was truly surprised by it. I'm not sure if the family is named after the Kryptonian sun or not though.
    I don't really know. At times it works fine then other times it doesn't. I just moved to be on the safe side of things.
    I know. I always switch them out if I need to.
    I thought so too on the name. The move cleared out the heartbroken moodlet.
    Thanks for the comments.

@Fairy_Happy Thanks.
    No, it really doesn't but he's learning.
    It really is insane at times but it's not too hard. If you do try it and need tips, let me know and I will try to help.
    You're welcome.
    I figured Hannah wouldn't be happy. Great update!

***Some photo's aren't loading on the page so I couldn't comment on some updates. :( I even tried refreshing but no luck, I just didn't want anyone thinking I left them out.
  • Options

Page 3368

@AbellaKellaher That was nice of the guys to fix the house up.
    I hope they do have kids soon.
    Nice crocodile!
    Great update!

@Nikkei_Simmer Tobias wasn't very good it sounds like.
    It does work pretty well as long as it is executed well.
    Nice winter scene.
    Work always helps to get your mind off things.
    I hope Marisa and Martin stay together.
    Congrats for Alfredo and Kyla.
    Music is another good way to handle grief.
    Great update!

@king_of_simcity7 Caral looks nice.

@Karritz I hope everything is alright with your health issues and nothing to severe.

@Silverofdreams30 Awesome update!

@AlexaKry It looks like Tibor and Leo did have fun.
    Great update!

Page 3369

@meerkattime Yep, she sure did. Next season won't have a husband more than likely.
    Thanks for the comments.

@Advarius9001 Looks like the kids are having fun with the video games.
    Nice to see Blair and Advarius are still in love.
    Cool that Rachel got her fairy wings.
    Great update!

@PalmArrow Sounds like a great update. I'm having trouble with some screenshots showing on the forums so I couldn't give better feedback unfortunately.

***I don't think I'm playing with Brittany today. I'm going to do a different story for a few days and get a break from her. The new story will be based on Superman characters but will not use actual names, although they should be a bit recognizable. Instead of Clark Kent being the alter ego, his name will be Kent Clarkson and Superman will be something like Future Man or something like that. It may not be very interesting but we will give it a shot.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,126 Member
    @Emily4331 @Silverofdreams30 @AbellaKellaher @meerkattime @Advarius9001 Thank you all, I really appreciate it. Been talking with family about memories of her. She went through a lot in life but she was an amazing person. She will be greatly missed. I had to laugh because when she was the parade marshal she said "I don't know why they didn't pick someone not so close to dead", lol. She had a funny sense of humor.

@Brandontaylor ^Ah I love it! :lol: How cute!
    I love people with a sense of humor. :)

@meerkattime It's nice to see you back. <3 We've missed you!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @Brandontaylor : Oh dear! I´m so sorry about your loss!The only encouraging words I can say are, that your great-grandmother had a fullfilling live with a big family, you can be so happy, that you´ve met her! A big, warm hug from me! <3
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Brandontaylor I've just woken up and was saddened to read about your loss. From your description it sounds like she had a full and exciting life. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time *hugs*
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Lucy_Henley I'm always tempted to cheat and but the axe from BuyDebug.

@Advarius9001 Gotta love the random deer.

@Fairy_Happy Those were some epic faces.

@AbellaKellaher Looks like they're having fun in Egypt.

@king_of_simcity7 Nice pics.

@Karritz Good luck with your games.

@ccarrig_95 Great update.

@Silverofdreams30 Nice pics.

@Nikkei_Simmer Great update.

@AlexaKry Is Tibor in Dragon Valley, or somewhere else?

@Brandontaylor Brittany and Allen seem to be getting along pretty well.

@PalmArrow Seems like everyone had fun.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Was with the Holcombs last night. Not too much happened. I have a pic of Stellan serving some breakfast.
    mUaeLUl.jpg

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @MoonandStars83 : No, Tibor and Leo are in Vargfjell, a world designed by Quailhogs! A beautiful world, in my opinion! (Btw: Stellan is a nice name!)
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,294 Member

Great updates everyone... :)

@CravenLestat, great patterns as always... :)
    @lisasc360 You should see the cool dungeon I made in my game....

For your SS :#

It has all the latest conveniences like a cheap bed and amazing 5 star room service,Your meals will be slipped right through the bars so you don't even have to get up.The continental breakfast tomorrow is burnt waffles and a moldy banana.

:D
    Oh yeah, I'm sure you have a dungeon for all of your favorite female Sims that you keep in your basement so that you can use them to create your baby army for you... :s

@MoonandStars83, thank you... :)

Congrats on Barry's and Brenda's wedding... :)

@Lucy_Henley, hope Mason has a good trip to China... :)

@coco,
    @lisasc360 Nathan is adorable playing in the toy box. That dog is having the time of his life in the puddle. I wonder why Carina thought she had a chance with Donny. I hope Lisa is able to catch the Dragon Fish.
    How cool, I don't think I've seen that type of fish before. Haha that Carina is a very strange lady! Donny is a very attentive father to Nathan.
    Aw Nathan knows how to say Dad. I wonder if Donny and Lisa will have another child soon. That spying alien is so creepy. Seems that having a Lisa clone baby is still not enough for Craven. Lol what a turn of events for the alien to fight with the burglar! If Lisa and Donny ever break up they can always pursue their attraction with the alien and burglar :lol:
    He sure is adorable in his toy box. Thank you... :)-- Yeah that stray dog sure did have a fun time in the puddle of water.-- Probably needed a bath as well...lol --Yeah really when she knew that he was already with me but you know how some women are, they don't care about that as they know what the want..lol Thank you, I'm sure she will catch what she needs... :)
    Yeah, I don't think that I have ever caught one them before in my game as I had only gone to China 1 or twice but never had my Sims fishing while there... :)-- Yeah I guess Carina goes both ways in a relationship.-- He sure is very attentive to his son... :)
    Of course I had to have Nathan say that when he reached up to his daddy which I wasn't fast enough to snap a picture of... :)-- I'll probably let them have another baby but it probably won't be until my SS comes back from University as I want to send her back there for the Summer semester since she missed out on the Spring semester while she was pregnant... :)-- hehehe, yup. Not sure why the alien was there peeking in the window which I was why I made up the story about Craven probably sent her to spy on my SS and Donny...lol Yeah really! That Craven just can't take a hint that I'm with someone else and that I don't want him... :p--hehehe, that took me for a surprise when I saw the alien stepping in to beat up the alien. It's almost like she was there just to protect the family from the burglar...lol--Yeah right...lol Except I don't think either one really wants to be with them though... :p

@Fairy_Happy,
    @lisasc360
    Those future visitors running off right when they come through the portal XD
    Nathan is cute.
    Aww that stray is cute. Are you going to try to adopt it?
    Anne Droid. That’s clever. XD
    Back off Carina.
    Congrats on the dragon fish catch I won’t say you cheated if you won’t ;)
    Cute picture of Donny reading to Nathan
    Good that he didn’t answer is phone. Probably was desperate Carina asking for another date.
    hehehe, they sure do run off after exiting the portal. Now where they go to is beyond me as I had never followed one before... :)
    Thank you... :)
    Yeah it is cute. And no, I'll probably won't try to adopt it... :)
    Thank you. I got the name from a Fantasy name page... :)
    hehehe, you tell her. But of course if Carina doesn't stop, I might just need to do something about that as I have a few potions in a safe in the house as well as a voodoo doll... >:) Just a Tammy Parker from the University Life EP as I had used the voodoo doll on her a couple of times as well as hit her with the werewolf potion just because she kept being so mean to everyone at uni... >:)
    Thank you! hehehe... B)
    It was someone else that was calling for a chat but I can't remember who it was but I just ignored the phone as I wanted him to keep reading to Nathan... :)
    @lisasc360
    Adorable picture of Donny putting nathan to bed
    Creepy alien peeping Tom XD
    Wow, Exe To'Vedacot. That’s right, beat that burglar up.
    LOL Donny got hearts for the alien and you got hearts for the burglar. Sounds like the premise for a soap opera. OMG
    But those hearts in all the wrong places doesn’t look like it’s going to break up Donny and Lisa’s relationship so that’s good.
    hehehe, right! It just surprised me when I saw the alien outside looking in at us... :)
    And that surprised me as well when Exe To'Vedacot went and beat up the burglar... :)
    Yeah really. Maybe that's why the alien was there to begin is to get Donny to fall in love with her so my SS can be left open for someone else to step in...lol
    Yeah I don't think they have anything to worry about in that department unless CravenLestat's SS has anything to say about that since he does have a little clone of my SS that he made using the science machine while he was dressed up as an alien... B)

That random dude (Brian Petersen) that was looking at Brandon's gf was my SS boyfriend for about 2 semesters at university until I had her break up with him as she caught him kissing on some guy instead of her... :p

@AbellaKellaher, hope your Sims have fun in Egypt... :)

@Silverofdreams30, thank you... :)

Great update... :)

@AlexaKry,
    @lisasc360 :
    lisasc360 wrote: »

Donny and Anne Droid freak out because there is a burglar on the porch... :#
    in5JXhEl.jpg
    This is such a funny picture and there is so much going on!! Great!
    Thank you... :) Yeah there is a lot going on there. I was quite surprised that they were freaking out over the burglar being there but not alien...lol

I hope that Tibor finds what he's looking for about his dad... :)

@Nikkei_Simmer, great update... :)

@Brandontaylor, sorry about your loss... :cry:

Great update... :)
    @lisasc360 Aww, I loved seeing the Donny and Nathan say they love each other.
    Still as romantic as ever.
    Nice to see an alien appeared.
    Interesting day with a burglar and an alien.
    Great update!
    They sure are. I'm trying to build the relationship up some more so that I can get the proposal interaction so that I can get Donny to ask her to marry him... :)
    It sure was an interesting day having a alien and a burglar visiting at the same time...lol

@meerkattime,
    @lisasc360 Visitors from the future - interesting. Donny and your SS seem to be too busy to pay attention to them though :). Carina Granger's got some nerve to ask both of you on a date ;). An alien and a burglar during the same night - your SS won't get bored. I'm glad the alien decided to take care of the burglar :p .
    Yup, never know who might come through the portal...lol Oh I'm sure Donny would like an explanation to why that portal is in his yard and my SS will have to explain it all to him one day... :p Yup, so sure does have the nerve to ask the both of us for a date knowing that it won't happen...lol It's never a dull moment in with my SS and family in this save...lol Yeah same here. It's a good thing that the alien didn't make it into house because of the alien....lol

@Advarius9001, love the colors in your kids playroom... :)

@PalmArrow, great update... :)
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Recently, Advarius Furystrykar tested Rachel Applebee's spellcasting skills with a duel:
    Screenshot-862.jpg
    Screenshot-863.jpg
    She lost the duel, but Advarius was impressed. 'That's quite the mastery of the arcane, you have there.' He complimented Rachel. 'Thanks, bro. You've really got a handle on this, haven't you?' Rachel replied. 'Aye. Usually it takes ages to master magic, whether it be Fae, or Witchcraft. But our bloodline is special, Rachel. We're born with natural mastery of Fairy, Genie and Witch magic' said Advarius, smiling at his sister. Later on, he showed his sister a funny video.
    Screenshot-868.jpg
    'Oh my goodness, WHAT IS THAT SIM DOING?' laughed Rachel. 'Apparently attempting to communicate with a giant plant alien. It's seriously got a 'Ministry of Silly Walks' vibe to it.' replied Advarius, trying not to laugh himself. Meanwhile, Blair was working from home on her laptop:
    Screenshot-873.jpg
    Later on, Rachel had finished going to the grocery store to buy some supplies, and decided to give her car a wax:
    Screenshot-874.jpg
    And Marty was rolling around in the living room:
    Screenshot-878.jpg
    'Pure. Bliss.' He thought to himself. Rachel came back from the shops and said hello to Blair. Blair smiled. She was still hard at work.

Bloopers
    Screenshot-869.jpg
    That's a lot of children and teenagers. Hey, I can see Bella Bachelor, VJ Alvi, Mortimer Goth, Sandi French and Brian Enwood there!
    Screenshot-880.jpg
    Wait...is someone getting it on in Rachel's car?
    Screenshot-882.jpg
    It's empty? Was there an invisible man and woman in there? WHY DID THE INTRUDER ALARM NOT GO OFF?
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

I just started messing around in my Cowboy and Mermaid save and decided to do some renovations and building on a couple of the lots and parks in Sunlit Tides. I had pics ready to upload when flickr had some kind of hiccup the other day and finally got them up and had time to sit down and organize them. I have half an update ready on Dwight and Lorelei, but, will have to wait to get that finished, maybe over the weekend.

The game planted Varg's Tavern down in Sunlit Tides so I decided to pretty much gut it and turn it into a nice place my sims and their friends could go for drinks and snacks and dancing. I didn't want it too beachy, but, I wanted it a bit nicer than Varg's was. After I got the drink area done the bartenders showed up. Ok....pretty sad when the game pulls ya away from your wedding to become a bartender! Or, perhaps she is a runaway bride? There is a story there I do believe! I felt like they all needed a little bit of help so I took them into CAS and did a quick makeover on them to get the zero sliders off and give them a bit more personality as their traits were not very good for bartenders either. With my luck the game will send three new bartenders after all my hard work! :lol:
    46415226865_38156d9350_b.jpg

She didn't need too much, a bit of makeup, smaller eyes as they all had huge eyes, sliders juggled a tad, new hair and of course a new career outfit. They all kept EA skin. I didn't change that.
    47277526052_ef20f5a33e_b.jpg

Hold onto your hats ladies as this one turned into a good looking fella! I fixed his eyes, new hair, new facial hair :love: , and just tugged his sliders off zero a bit here and there and wowsers. I do need to figure out his name. If you look carefully out the windows you can see Dwight outside playing with his tablet. I had sent him over to the venue to test the routing. Dwight was not allowed to test the drinks though!
    46415226635_aa4a0767eb_b.jpg

This fella had such pretty blond hair I was going for surfer dude, but he ended up being a bit muscular :heart: so perhaps he is into martial arts on the side. I did a bit of sculpting on his face as he was so puffy before and had huge eyes! I like his hair pulled back like that. I do need to break down and get that close up picture mod so I can get better pics of my pretty sims.
    47277525842_ddeed09b25_b.jpg

This is Papaya Cruz. Mailman extraordinaire in Sunlit Tides. @emorrill and @Mikezumi shared their makeovers of him, so I thought I'd give it a try. This is his normal look. Don't ya just love those fuzzy worm eyebrows!?
    32430947957_5370f6cd1d_b.jpg

I like it when I give a makeover that the sim is still recognizable as them. I dislike intensely that painted on beard so I tried to match it with a more natural look. Sorry if you were attached to those wormy eyebrows as they had to go too. I love the new hair on him and the only other thing I did was give him longer lashes. Oh....I did give him some lovely hair on his bod too! :love:
    46457707305_35d7e4e4bb_b.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    @bekkasan, you always do such a wonderful job on your sim makeovers; the guys look great.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,908 Member
    Fun fact about Hannah.
    Her parents, Cassidy and Kevin, had to woohoo 7 times in a row in order to conceive her. Because the doggone chimes are completely unreliable. The shower, then the bed, then the bed again, then the shower again, then the bed 3 more times.

Ya'll know the struggle. Don't rely on the chimes.

Comments coming up.
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor Drake liked the kisses. His face went a bright red, but even the lip prints were showing up.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    @bekkasan

What kind of monster forces a bartender to work on her wedding day!?! ;)

I love the varg remodel, and the dark haired bartender makeover?? Yowza, how YOU doin' there, barkeep ;)
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,908 Member
    3367 cont

@CravenLestat
    LOL Yeah, she was not happy there. Brandon is lucky. I mean, Hannah is a good girl but you know what they say, the good girls can be the most brutal sometimes.

@AbellaKellaher
    Nice group pictures and shots of the trip to Egypt. LOL fishing for crocs.

@king_of_simcity7
    You’re welcome. Yeah, the Sims in my game tend to dress in the most hideous clothes. Caral is pretty

@Nikkei_Simmer
    Yeah, it was a huge explosion, I imagine a lot of loved ones died in that.

@Karritz
    Thanks for the awesomes. I hope you can get to a computer soon and share some pictures. It sounds like a lot of interesting stuff is happening in your game.

@ccarrig_95
    Congrats on the birth of Marco. Yeah I would wait. Take it from me whose Sims had 6 kids one right after the other. Wait

@Silverofdreams30
    Thank you. Yeah, I hope so too. They will be going home so the distractions of class and projects won’t be there so they might be able to take that time to work on their problems before they go back to university.
    Nothing beats a good book in the morning
    Whoa that hot tub relaxation escalated quickly XD

@Nikkei_Simmer
    Beautiful picture.
    That’s a nice shot of the snow. Congrats on the engagement. I like the proposal in the snow. The pictures of the couples above the candle and Alfredo grieving while looking at them.

@Advarius9001
    I think there is an anime like that already. I think…...but I do know there is an anime out about 5 sisters. It’s called The Quintessential Quintuplets. What you are describing sounds kind of like that anime.

@AlexaKry
    LOL yeah when I saw when her eyeslashes were not going to go back normal, I decided to make a joke of it.
    Nice to see Tibor is taking a ‘Leo day’. Tibor isn’t afraid to fight a woman. And he shouldn’t be.

@Brandontaylor
    I’m so sorry for your loss. :(
    Condolences to you and your family. Sounds like your great grandmother had a fun and fulfilling life
    Nice shot of Brittany and Allen sparing. Happy birthday Marilyn.
    I’m sorry Brittany didn’t get promoted but congrats on her winning her first game.
    Yeah, playing Sims is a great escape and if you ever feel like you need to leave for a while to be with your family, then we will be here when you come back.

@meerkatttime
    Yeah, jealously can be quite a turn off for some people. Yeah, the eyelashes glitched and so I was like I’ll just take a pic and make it funny

@Advarius9001
    Blair and Advarius slow dancing pic are cute. Congrats on Rachel’s manisfestation.

@PalmArrow
    Amelia may be old, but that’s not stopping her.
    Bethany’s face. She looks so unimpressed.

@Brandontaylor
    Thank you. I’ll keep that in mind if I do decide to give it a try.
    Yeah, she’s wasn’t happy. XD

@MoonandStars83
    Yeah, Sims make the funniest faces, especially when they are mad.
    Stellan? Interesting name.

@lisasc360
    You’re welcome.

@Advarius9001
    Oh no. You’ll get him next time, Rachel. Rachel’s car is nice. Is that the car that you can fix up? Shoot, I didn’t know that car actually turns into a working car! I just thought it was a car that helped with handiness. -_-
    The bloopers made me laugh!

@bekkasan
    You did a good job with the decorating inside Varg’s Tavern. You did a good job on Papaya’s makeover.

Whew caught up even though I was only 2 pages behind.
    Now I’m going to go work on my blog some more.

• Options
    https://sims3wayoflife.blogspot.com/ - My Haruo and River Apocalypse Fic. :mrgreen: Yeah, I got a lot of them and they're going to get updated in a rotational basis...
    Game Update Rotation Setup to get a Regular Schedule:

1. The Chikamori Selfacy
    2. The Way of Life (Apocalypse fic)
    3. The Mushroom Cloud Chronicles (Reboot 2)
    4. JAG-Insanity – ISBI
    5. JAG-The Best Laid Plans o’ Mice and Men
    6. YVR – Survive at All Costs
    7. SV- Haruo & River (post – Wedding Video)
    8. (Tumblr Fic) – Industrial Island – Surviving the Cataclysm
    9. Evil Haruo – Puppet Master

If I have any other games they will be inserted into the rotation after the last game listed here.

Latest Update: "Way of Life"

The Way of Life
    Chapter Twenty-Eight
    Nuclear Winter

If the greenhouse effect is a blanket in which we wrap ourselves to keep warm, nuclear winter kicks the blanket off.

Morning brought a sickly and feeble yellow-gold sunrise that attempted futilely to emerge through the smoke filled air and the snowfall hadn't cleared the air of noxious substances. When one looked where the majestic Sunset Valley City Hall had once stood, a monolith of civic pride and duty, it was canted at a thirty degree angle into the ground above where the nuclear weapon had detonated, the ground turned into molten liquid into which the city hall had sunk.
    Screenshot-26.jpgScreenshot-28.jpg The inhabitants of the bunker; the Eight, all had their tasks to deal with, but morning brought a ravenous hunger that needed to be sated by food and each had their own problems to worry about. Hildegard spent time making sure that the refrigerator was stocked with food and thus spent a lot of time at the teppanyaki grill, cooking up repast after repast. Luckily their fridge kept things for a long period of time and it was rare for any of the meals to last long enough for it to spoil: it usually ended up in someone's gullet long before then.
    Screenshot-30.jpg Autumn Cusack fed her daughter, Amanda. Haruo fed his son, Andrew. They each had their own individual high-chairs and were fed separately. It didn't stop them from hurling the bowls on the floor however. And some of the morning was spent in cleaning up the resultant messes created by the toddlers. That seemed to be the usual order of the day: 1. feed and water kid, 2. watch bowl get hurled to floor, 3. clean up mess. Life couldn't be better...really.
    Screenshot-31.jpgScreenshot-32.jpg ...and the night brought its own share of dangers; radiation warped animals and bone-chilling temperatures on top of the radiation, despite the fact that it was lessening every day, was still not in the safe ranges yet to go out without protection. The sensors on the building were reading the environment and what it was telling Noel and the rest of the occupants was that it was still far from safe. They would be in the bunker for quite some time. The skies had to clear to dissipate the radiation from the ground and they hoped that it wouldn't leach into the groundwater. The soot in the air was also a hazard and they needed to be careful to not breathe it in. The strontium 90 and other radioactive elements could cause a whole multitude of problems down the road even if the effects were not immediately apparent.

...so it was just safer to ride it out in the bunker. At least they had four-foot thick walls; the Sunset Valley mayor had told the contractors to build the bunker to withstand at least a five-megaton blast wave and the thickness of the bunker walls would keep radiation out.
    Screenshot-33.jpgScreenshot-34.jpgScreenshot-35.jpg But there were also joyful times within that bunker. It was when the two toddlers aged up to children. They had a joint birthday party (besides they were only a few days apart). And it allowed the Eight to not worry about what was going on up top for a while. The birthday party was a welcome distraction. And for Haruo, River, Mickey and Autumn, it was bittersweet knowing that they were bringing new life into a world that was harsh and unrelenting; and the fact that they would all have to figure out how to survive when it came time to emerge from the comfortable cocoon of the bunker.
    Screenshot-40.jpgScreenshot-41.jpgScreenshot-42.jpgScreenshot-45.jpgScreenshot-47.jpgScreenshot-48.jpg Horace and his plumbot friend also took the opportunity to go top-side and scout out the area and to maintain watch over the front door of the bunker to make sure that there was nobody that was causing damage to the bunker doors. The bunker doors were the weak points of the bunker since it was where entry to the main bunker was possible. And as such, they needed to make sure that the entry way was guarded. And the radiation didn't affect the plumbots so they were the perfect ones to go up topside to act as guards.
    Screenshot-49.jpg The multiple explosions of nuclear warheads throughout the world, had caused soot to be blown into the atmosphere and it circled the globe on the tradewinds. Since Sunset Valley was north of the tradewinds, the westerlies carried the soot and radioactive dust through, some depositing on the ground and causing problems with anyone even attempting to start a garden on the surface. And it was also hard to say just how long the nuclear winter was going to last. Luckily for the bunker inhabitants, they had a garden indoors and growing vegetables was not a problem for them, just so long as they rationed out a certain percentage of seeds and plants to regrow their stock. It was their supply of meat that was going to be a problem.

If the radiation levels didn't go down as quickly as they'd hoped, they'd be subsisting on a vegetarian diet and that wouldn't keep their energy levels up as well as it would be eating meat-based protein. Haruo wouldn't be happy eating vegetarian. He preferred his meals with a heaping helping of dead animal. The lack of that would really put him in a bad mood. The carnivorous side came out since he was a werewolf. In fact when he'd turned the rest of the bunker occupants, they'd all had a ravenous hunger for raw meat. Hopefully Phil would get the skill needed in order to grow hamburger and steak plants, they would definitely need those to survive.
    Screenshot-50.jpg Just being topside was a game of Russian Roulette. Considering that the earth was being bombarded by meteors. Luckily they weren't of a size large enough to cause irreparable damage to the planet; the humans had done enough of that themselves by nearly blowing themselves off the face of the planet. But it seemed as though earth had planted itself right in the center of a cosmic shooting gallery.
    Screenshot-51.jpgScreenshot-52.jpgScreenshot-53.jpgScreenshot-55.jpgScreenshot-59.jpg The bunker inhabitants considered themselves lucky that they were safely underground. At least they didn't have to worry about a ten ton rock dropping on their heads like those unlucky enough to be left up topside; at least the ones that were radiation resistant, that is.
    Screenshot-60.jpgScreenshot-62.jpgScreenshot-64.jpgScreenshot-65.jpg ...and while the rest of the bunker slept, Horace and his fellow plumbots did research and kept watch over the bunker to keep everyone inside safe.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Hello, took a break from the game. Things have been going on. I'm just overwhelmed at sorts. I am now back. My blog is my 3 favorite things. Sims is still one of them.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    A few random pictures from my character creation tonight. Outfits are subject to change though.

BSx7TuW.jpg
    First of all, this is the first villain of the story. He is a version of Superman foe Brainiac but since I'm not using copyrighted character names, I'll think of a new name.

AWyHQ9U.jpg
    TGzZjmK.jpg
    These will be Supersim's parents, Jon-Il and Kora-Il whose comic counterparts are named Jor-El and Lara-El. Their home planet will be called Argon instead of Krypton. I've still got some important characters to add and a few necessary mods before I start the story. I also have to find a suitable alien like world since the beginning starts on Argon.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    ~sigh~ My Legacy Family Tree isn't a tree, it's a bramble bush...see if you can follow.

I told y'all that the Chikamori family tree was a complete and utter mess.

So once upon a time, Yasunobu and Mayumi Chikamori had a son...named Haruo... and roughly about the same time, Fiona and Caeden McIrish had a daughter named River. Well, Caeden dropped out of sight and Fiona had to raise River herself. While she was at that task, she got lonely and met Dougal (didn't marry him but cohabitated) and well she got in the family way...again and had Caitlin, who well, went with her father when he decided to up and do a disappearing act.
    Mayumi_ftbkgrd.jpgYasunobu_ftbkgrd.jpgFiona_ftbkgrd.jpgFamilyTree_03-14-2019.jpgFamilyTree_RiverMaternalLine_03-14-2019.jpgFamilyTree_McIrish-Chikamori_Dougal_Caitlin_03-14-2019.jpg
    Well from there...Haruo and River met, fell in love and married...and in short order produced four off-spring, and Mayumi (being evil, meanspirited and narcissistic) electrocuted herself while trying to fix a broken hot-tub; good riddance. After an appropriate amount of time of grieving, (two weeks); Yasunobu (Haruo's Dad) went ahead and married Susan who had divorced her husband, Boyd, who was later sent into the void by a hitman because he hacked into something he shouldn't have, and they didn't have any kids so Haruo didn't get a step-brother. Blair married Christopher Steel and produced four off-spring, Tawana, Jaime, Sonja, and Martin...who just aged up to young adult.
    FamilyTree_Susan%2BWainright_Chikamori_2ndMarriage_03-14-2019.jpg
    Thus Yasunobu became step-father to Blair and step-grandfather to Tawana, Jaime, Sonja and Martin and Haruo and River became step-cousins once removed. Thus ends the Wainright side of the family, at least until they get married.

Toshiyuki came over from Japan and met Fiona and they thus fell in love and Fiona married Toshiyuki...of which union there came no children.
    WainrightsFamilyTree_Blair_ChristopherSteel_03-14-2019.jpgFamilyTree_FionaMcIrish-Chikamori_2ndMarriage.jpg
    Of course Fiona got a lot of brothers-in-law: three to be exactly. Yasunobu (the dad of her daughter's husband), Satoshi, and Fumioki who well, was deceased)

Satoshi fell in love with Molly, Fiona's friend, and eventually married her and Molly and Satoshi went on to have a son named Aidan.
    FamilyTreeMcRaney-Chikamori_03-14-2019.jpg
    ...who married a cute Irish girl by the name of Mara McRaney...thus begetting the McRaney-Chikamori family...and going on to have a single daughter by the name of Tania.

Molly's daughter Sandi went on to snag another Chikamori, a blacksheep of the family by the name of Kaneoshi...and they went on to have a daughter by the name of Corrie.
    FamilyTree_French-Chikamori_03-14-2019.jpg
    Kaneoshi was the brother of Masatoshi McIrish Chikamori who married Caitlin Chikamori, the daughter of Dougal and Fiona McIrish Chikamori. Caitlin and Masatoshi went on to have three kids, Jerad, Simone and Kai, who are still in High School
    FamilyTree_McIrish-Chikamori_Dougal_Caitlin_03-14-2019.jpg
    Haruo and River were particularly prolific in their children: having Allan, Braden, Brianna and Alanna, in that order... all of whom went on to marry and thus begetting children of their own.

Allan married Fumiko Miyazaki, forming the Miyazaki-Chikamoris and having two children: Sadie and Emmanuel; Braden who married Greta thus becoming the Johansson-Chikamoris and having Karina and Colin; Brianna who married Tatsuyoshi Miyamoto thus becoming part of the Chikamori-Miyamotos and had two kids herself: Katrina and Nicholas and well, Alanna who pretty much copied her parents and had four evenly split down the middle in gender...2 girls 2 boys, The boys being Tatsuo and Yoshitake and the girls being Tricia and Toni; Tricia's going to be a handful because she has the evil trait...thus bringing the family total of grandchildren to ten.
    Miyazaki-Chikamoris_03-14-2019.jpgJohansson-Chikamoris_03-14-2019.jpgChikamori_Yamadas_03-14-2019.jpgChikamori-Miyamotos_03-14-2019.jpg
    Confused yet...because I know I am...and I'm the one that came up with this...
    GYZ6Ak9.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top