Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which object NEEDS to be in University?

a256aFi.gif

Which object NEEDS to be in University? 138 votes

Bunk beds
42%
LesejbAnmirlaMariefoxprice83SillySimKimD2DiamondHannaZojamlmeadowsSilent_DecayMVWdeZTkatka_kynclovajineratorCaityTrinaPapayaSkyannalephantSigzy05Internal_ChaosEnkiSchmidtdomina89Missimay94kcking2371 59 votes
Photo booth
6%
OneAdorkableGirlalan650111JennyggAlbaWaterhousemariajane2163KNPenFreezerBunnyCowplantissynoonaSuuDeee 9 votes
Minibar
4%
DcD2510kachingGeekMonkey34B21AirakalebirdonawireThe_queen 6 votes
Laptops
29%
redrogue60aprilrosestoryySimmySimianPlayerSinger2010StormkeepAlrynnCorkysPetalsSusanaLeotesimgirl1010KhevorMoon_WillowluthienrisingTheGreatGorloncutiejeCeCeDotClassicalSimEmmaVanedoogerieannaliese39 41 votes
Pinball machine
3%
craftaholicjoleacoJaysims[Deleted User]nadifb 5 votes
Other (comment)
13%
MartinvWritin_RegSimburianMagdaleenafriendlysimmersSimpkinBagoas77stilljustme2bevilleChadSims2LSM36LosaruTaiyoKriticalKlownsuperkyle221VanPelt81WildIrishBansheeKarinaDYooran 18 votes

Comments

• Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Photo booth
    I forgot to add single arcades to the poll, they are needed, especially with space saving households.
    20151031-200310.jpg?w=809
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Other (comment)
    option to learn from main home via computer with out the need to travel to a particular lot
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    Other (comment)
    I need pool tables added to the game
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Other (comment)
    Book stores!
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    Laptops
    We definitely need Laptops. They are kind of a must if you go to college, and also gives our gamer/hacker Sims more opportunities to do their thing while out on the town or when dragged along with the family to some wilderness retreat. Also wouldn't mind seeing the Murphy beds come back either.
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Laptops
    Laptops. It's ridiculous that they haven't been included yet.
    There also needs to be multiple types of laptop.
    A paperweight laptop for writers. It's not featherweight, its paperweight!
    A superdooper, with flashy lights, portable gaming machine.
    An all eyes on you, camera packed, social media/influencer dream machine.
    The labtech assistant, for lab notes, spreadsheets, diagrams, and the occasional game of solitaire.
    The ArtFolder, touchscreen machine for designers and artist. Use it as a laptop, use it as an art book, just remember: don't use real paint!

Yes, I really wish they'd hire me to write the silly little description captions for the buy catalogue.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Other (comment)
    Both laptops and bunk beds. Maybe even a return of the Murphy bed.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Other (comment)
    Movotti wrote: »
    Laptops. It's ridiculous that they haven't been included yet.
    There also needs to be multiple types of laptop.
    A paperweight laptop for writers. It's not featherweight, its paperweight!
    A superdooper, with flashy lights, portable gaming machine.
    An all eyes on you, camera packed, social media/influencer dream machine.
    The labtech assistant, for lab notes, spreadsheets, diagrams, and the occasional game of solitaire.
    The ArtFolder, touchscreen machine for designers and artist. Use it as a laptop, use it as an art book, just remember: don't use real paint!

Yes, I really wish they'd hire me to write the silly little description captions for the buy catalogue.

Maybe they could add computer or at least tablet functions to the electronic sketchpad that came in the pre-GF patch? I'm not sure we really need multiple types of laptops -- that's a lot of resources for technically a single object. I'd like to see a couple of different laptops berhaps -- a cheap one that breaks down a lot and low Fun need relief vs. a more expensive model that's unbreakable and has a bunch of whistles and bells.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Laptops
    Definitely laptops. I haven't seen one I really liked yet the few times I play the game.
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Other (comment)
    Honestly, bunk beds, laptops, and POOL TABLES!
  • Options
    astera00astera00 Posts: 267 Member
    Laptops
    Laptops. Techie sims can't do everything on a tablet when they're out and about. A laptop is a very good real world item that people do carry around in real life. It isn't a dated object like (sorry :sweat_smile:) landline phones. Just yesterday on the train, I saw someone doing some heavy work on his laptop.

It could come with some new moodlets too, like a few for running out of battery. For example:

"Enraged! How dare the laptop run out of juice on me?"
    "Sad My laptop died. My life is ruined."
    "Tense" The laptop died. I hope I didn't lose my work."
    "Happy Saved everything just before the laptop died."

While it's on low battery and can't find a power supply:

"Tense I hope I can save everything on time."
    "Energized It's a race against me and the power!"

We should have passwords on them too, so every sim who walks by doesn't use it. Sims with high enough programming skill can hack them too. Then risk being caught >:) Actually, this should also be available on normal computers.

You know what? I just realized that I really do want them in the base game and the university pack could just give us a few extra ones, suitable for students.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Other (comment)
    Easily pool tables.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited January 2019
    Laptops
    Laptops, definitely laptops or even a laptop/tablet hybrid like they have on the market these days. But honestly we need all of the choices.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    IreneLudwigIreneLudwig Posts: 125 Member
    Laptops
    Laptops are a must, especially considering that we already have tablets in the game!
  • Options
    IshtarIshtar Posts: 3 New Member
    Bunk beds
    Can I say all of it, bahaha..?
    I'm torn between laptops and bunk beds, though.
  • Options
    KarinaDKarinaD Posts: 17 Member
    Other (comment)
    Honestly. I need the Sims 3 University juice Keg to return. That thing was at every party and I loved using it.

Who still sends their Sims to University to Study? *lol*
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Laptops
    I'm taking a university course rn (after years of being out). I'm among maybe 5% of the class, tops, without a laptop.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    ForeverSims9170ForeverSims9170 Posts: 20 Member
    Laptops
    We definitely needs laptops and the option to use them on the ground. I'd also like more entertainment options like the pool table, table tennis, soccer ball etc. It'd also be fun to have social groups again, I personally enjoyed the rebel group most (bc i am a rebel). I want it to be something something like university for the sims 2 and 3 with a mix of something new👍
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Bunk beds
    Bunk beds are much needed for families. Laptops would be cool too.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Photo booth
    I really miss the photo booth. Would also love the laptop or bunk/loft style beds to return. Also Murphy Beds would be nice as well.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Bunk beds
    And all the others.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    Laptops
    @KarinaD The keg was a given with a University pack. I think it'd be an offense to everyone if we couldn't throw awesome keggers and frat parties in a University expansion.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited January 2019
    Photo booth
    @KarinaD The keg was a given with a University pack. I think it'd be an offense to everyone if we couldn't throw awesome keggers and frat parties in a University expansion.

If Sims drink too much of the juice keg they should become Dazed (aka drunk) :D
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited January 2019
    Other (comment)
    Bunk beds - yes
    Chinese and more Pizza take-aways also.
    Tablets with the ability to study in bed!