Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Profile picture?

CareyEve36CareyEve36 Posts: 287 Member
Just wondering when I get to pick/choose or upload a picture for my profile? I thought it was till after 50 posts but it still says disabled.

Comments

• Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    edited August 2015
    You acually have 39 points.
    And posted 65 posts. Keep posting and earning points.

Posted on: 30.08.2015
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    You have 40 points. Post awesome posts for Likes, Awesome's and LOL's. Each time you'll get 1 point more.
    I gave you a like. Now you have 41 points. Collect 9 more.

Posted on: 5.09.2014
  • Options
    ChristelleChristelle Posts: 144 Member
    How many points are needed, though? I have just started, so I still have a long way to go :)
  • Options
    tg9999tg9999 Posts: 29 Member
    @Christelle I have found my answer here: (cant put link even to my own post or forum tutorials, it's quite complicated to put any valuable content with these restrictions)

rosemow writes: You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    [link]
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.

You will be able to post links, post pictures and use BBCode when you become a full member.
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    In the Forum Announcements section there is a thread from EA_Mage with information for new users on the forum. Please check out the thread "Small changes for New members" for more on this. I'll close this thread in the meantime to limit further necroposting. Thanks.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top