Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    MickeyDJ wrote: »
    Hi everybody. I've been playing The Sims since the first game and for a long time up until Sims 3 I had every expansion pack and all that. As of now I only have Sims 4 base game after a couple years of not playing. I even bought The Sims Online which was fun but it was buggy and it didn't last long (I know there is FreeSO now but I'm not interested in that)

When I found out that through Origin you can chat and broadcast and stuff, I wanted to find people to play with but I don't really know where to look because sometimes when I search through the forums for Origin friends the posts are really old. I don't care who you are, age, anything like that, if you play the game and you're reading this now and you want to add somebody you can add me. :) My Origin ID is mcdj1410
    MickeyDJ wrote: »
    I meant to include this in my last comment but I can't find a way to edit that one. I live in Missouri, so I'm in the Central timezone. It's 4:30pm now.

Hello @MickeyDJ :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the original Sims 1 and played until Sims 3. It is great that after taking a break you are now back simming again, and are playing Sims 4. Simming is enjoyable and fun! If you decide to buy some Sims 4 packs these guides to expansion, game and stuff packs may help you to decide.
    https://simsvip.com/sims-4-expansion-pack-guides/
    https://simsvip.com/sims-4-game-pack-guides/
    https://simsvip.com/sims-4-stuff-pack-guides/

Until you become a full forums member, you are unable to edit posts.
    You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest

Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    CaffeinatedRachelCaffeinatedRachel Posts: 45 Member
    Hello All! My name is Rachel. I've been a long-time fan of the sims series (since Sims 1), but never got involved in the sims community. My life has finally settled to the point where I feel I can really get involved and have fun with the Sims again!

I've always wanted to write my own sims-driven, Simlit story, but never had the gumption to commit to one. I remember reading the very first uglacy way back on the old sims website (user: candi020765) and loving every chapter. I'd hope I can give future readers similar enjoyment :smile:
  • Options
    Hello All! My name is Rachel. I've been a long-time fan of the sims series (since Sims 1), but never got involved in the sims community. My life has finally settled to the point where I feel I can really get involved and have fun with the Sims again!

I've always wanted to write my own sims-driven, Simlit story, but never had the gumption to commit to one. I remember reading the very first uglacy way back on the old sims website (user: candi020765) and loving every chapter. I'd hope I can give future readers similar enjoyment :smile:

Hello @CaffeinatedRachel :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many happy and fun hours over the time, playing the Sims. It is great that you have joined the simming forums community.
    Sims story writing is a very special part of simming! :) It is very nice reading the stories that fellow simmers write about their sims. I hope that your story writing goes well :)
  • Options
    AudreyyAudreyy Posts: 14 New Member
    Hello, beautiful people :3
    My name is Audrey and I play The Sims 3 since I was 10 and it's the game of my life as I somehow always come back to it and try to do something new :3 Glad I came across a place like The Sims Forums, 'cause my game will step up a lot with nice stuff I found here. I love the community so far. Have a great gaming day :3
  • Options
    Audreyy wrote: »
    Hello, beautiful people :3
    My name is Audrey and I play The Sims 3 since I was 10 and it's the game of my life as I somehow always come back to it and try to do something new :3 Glad I came across a place like The Sims Forums, 'cause my game will step up a lot with nice stuff I found here. I love the community so far. Have a great gaming day :3

Hello @Audreyy :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you have played Sims 3 since you were a child. It is very special that Simming has been a part of your life as you have been growing up. There are always new things and features that we discover as we are playing the Sims!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting fellow simmers on the forum threads, find new gameplay ideas to use in your game, and enjoy posting on the threads about your simming experiences.
  • Options
    pinstripepotoroopinstripepotoroo Posts: 3 New Member
    i'm pinstripe and i'm very timid, had the sims 3 on console first and now i play 3 and 4 on computer and i'm enjoying the games!
  • Options
    i'm pinstripe and i'm very timid, had the sims 3 on console first and now i play 3 and 4 on computer and i'm enjoying the games!

Hello @pinstripepotoroo :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the console version of Sims 3. It is great that you now also play the pc version of Sims 3 and 4. Simming is enjoyable and fun!
    It is nice that you have joined the simming forums community. There are many friendly simmers on the forums that will help you as you are feeling a bit timid. It is great that we are all simmers from right around the world, all sharing the same interest which is enjoying playing the Sims :)
  • Options
    lauraplaysealauraplaysea Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi! I'm Laura and I really like playing the Sims 4 -- I played Sims 2 first, then sims 3, then eventually I got onto Sims 4. I think they're all wonderful games, and I really enjoy the fact that I can customize my character in each and every way; from the size of their feet, to the size of their heads. I play The Sims 4 most, and used to have Sims 3 Paradise, but unfortunately, my computer couldn't handle it :neutral: I love making new characters and making new friendships - honestly, it feels like I'm in control of someone else's life. I usually turn off the anatomy, because it makes it easier to play :smile: I love building things as well! I've been playing The Sims for about three years, and it has been amazing!
  • Options
    Hi! I'm Laura and I really like playing the Sims 4 -- I played Sims 2 first, then sims 3, then eventually I got onto Sims 4. I think they're all wonderful games, and I really enjoy the fact that I can customize my character in each and every way; from the size of their feet, to the size of their heads. I play The Sims 4 most, and used to have Sims 3 Paradise, but unfortunately, my computer couldn't handle it :neutral: I love making new characters and making new friendships - honestly, it feels like I'm in control of someone else's life. I usually turn off the anatomy, because it makes it easier to play :smile: I love building things as well! I've been playing The Sims for about three years, and it has been amazing!

Hello @lauraplaysea :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2, then that led you on to playing Sims 3 and now Sims 4. Each version is very enjoyable and fun to play! It is great that you enjoy creating sims in CAS, and designing and furnishing homes and community venues. Creating and building in The Sims is a very special way of expressing our creativity through the game!
    It is enjoyable seeing how the lives of the Sims that we create develop in our games.
  • Options
    IchooserockIchooserock Posts: 8 New Member
    Helloo, i have been playing the sims adamantly since I was little and sims 2 was out! I never really used the forms though so even though this account has been around for 5 years I am still a new member and I just want to change my username 🙃
    So I am finally trying to get my account to a regular member status... whoop de do
  • Options
    katamour wrote: »
    Helloo, i have been playing the sims adamantly since I was little and sims 2 was out! I never really used the forms though so even though this account has been around for 5 years I am still a new member and I just want to change my username 🙃
    So I am finally trying to get my account to a regular member status... whoop de do

Hello @katamour :) It is nice to meet you.
    You can post on the activity wall of EA_Hanna or EA_Cian whilst you are still a new member, asking for a forums user name change. You are unable to change your forums user name yourself, even when you become a full member, as an EA Moderator is only able to change it.
    It is nice that you have been simming since you were young and were playing Sims 2, and that it has been a part of your life as you have been growing up :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Tuti3711 wrote: »
    Hello my name is Tuti and I just joined :)

Hello @Tuti3711 :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find new helpful tips about playing the game, and enjoy meeting fellow simmers on the threads.
  • Options
    elmarenjielmarenji Posts: 5 New Member
    Hello everyone,
    I played The Sims (1) when I was in junior high and after TS4 was launched have only dreamt about getting a laptop that can support TS4 and buying the game. Until last year. I finally can afford the luxury to play TS4 and even get Seasons (I live in a country where US dollar is expensive). I was only a stalker to this forum but now I'm encouraged to register.
    So now I have reasons to procrastinate finishing my college assignments. God help my grades TS4 is too fascinating. >:)
  • Options
    elmarenji wrote: »
    Hello everyone,
    I played The Sims (1) when I was in junior high and after TS4 was launched have only dreamt about getting a laptop that can support TS4 and buying the game. Until last year. I finally can afford the luxury to play TS4 and even get Seasons (I live in a country where US dollar is expensive). I was only a stalker to this forum but now I'm encouraged to register.
    So now I have reasons to procrastinate finishing my college assignments. God help my grades TS4 is too fascinating. >:)

Hello @elmarenji :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing the original Sims 1 when you were in junior high. It is exciting and great that last year you were able to get a laptop that was able to run Sims 4 and now you can enjoy Sims 4 simming! :) Seasons is a great pack! It is very nice that our sims can experience a variety of weather conditions, and can enjoy doing seasonal activities.
    It is great that you have joined the Sims forums community :) I hope that you will enjoy posting on the threads.
    I hope that your college assignments go well!
  • Options
    shaylap76shaylap76 Posts: 23 Member
    My name is Shaylap76. I am 42. I have been playing Sims games since 1999, Gen 1 SIms. I am a nerd who has been lurking since 2012 and am just now commenting because I have things I want to post. :D :D :D
  • Options
    shaylap76 wrote: »
    My name is Shaylap76. I have been playing Sims games since 1999, Gen 1 SIms. I am a nerd who has been lurking since 2012 and am just now commenting because I have things I want to post. :D:D:D

Hello @shaylap76 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums.
    It is great that you have started posting on the forums. I hope that you will enjoy posting about your simming experiences and the Sims that are in your game. It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed creating and playing many sims households over the time, and seeing the story of their lives develop in your game.
  • Options
    shaylap76shaylap76 Posts: 23 Member
    You would have enjoyed creating and playing many sims households over the time, and seeing the story of their lives develop in your game.

Oh my, yes. I have probably seen over 1000+ generations of Sims in Sims 3 alone.
  • Options
    Nightleaf11Nightleaf11 Posts: 47 Member
    I want to change my profile picture so here's comment 1. Sorry for wasting evryone's time.
  • Options
    shaylap76 wrote: »
    You would have enjoyed creating and playing many sims households over the time, and seeing the story of their lives develop in your game.

Oh my, yes. I have probably seen over 1000+ generations of Sims in Sims 3 alone.

That is great! :) Happy simming !
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    I want to change my profile picture so here's comment 1. Sorry for wasting evryone's time.

Hello @Nightleaf11 :) Welcome to the forums.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads also. There are a lot of helpful tips on playing the game in threads that simmers have made or have posted comments in.
  • Options
    sabby33sabby33 Posts: 17 Member
    Hello, haven't been in a forum for a long time but I have been playing forever. started in 2000 when a friend introduced me to The sims.
    had the entire collection until sims 3. gave away all the previous ones. I haven't upgraded to sims 4 yet but I did try it out. Also tried mobile version, don't really like it.
    I'm down for meeting new friends and talking about the game. I'm Sabby33 on my origin profile too. haven't used the chat in the actual game before. I only had added one person and she doesn't play anymore.

About the game, its fun I love all the different expansions my fave so far is the supernatural and ambitions. although the supernatural one can be a little annoying. next expansion I'm grabbing is the university. I hadn't played in years but we moved this year and I unpacked a box with it in so I decided to install it again.

nice to meet you all. :)
  • Options
    sabby33 wrote: »
    Hello, haven't been in a forum for a long time but I have been playing forever. started in 2000 when a friend introduced me to The sims.
    had the entire collection until sims 3. gave away all the previous ones. I haven't upgraded to sims 4 yet but I did try it out. Also tried mobile version, don't really like it.
    I'm down for meeting new friends and talking about the game. I'm Sabby33 on my origin profile too. haven't used the chat in the actual game before. I only had added one person and she doesn't play anymore.

About the game, its fun I love all the different expansions my fave so far is the supernatural and ambitions. although the supernatural one can be a little annoying. next expansion I'm grabbing is the university. I hadn't played in years but we moved this year and I unpacked a box with it in so I decided to install it again.

nice to meet you all. :)

Hello @sabby33 :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing the original Sims 1, then owned all the packs and the later versions also. It is great that after a break you are back Sims 3 simming again. It is a nice result from your moving home that you discovered your sims 3 collection again and you are back simming.
    It is great that you are planning to get University. It is a great pack! It is enjoyable having our sims studying at the University world, as well as attending events and doing activities there.
  • Options
    sabby33sabby33 Posts: 17 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > sabby33 wrote: »
    >
    > Hello, haven't been in a forum for a long time but I have been playing forever. started in 2000 when a friend introduced me to The sims.
    > had the entire collection until sims 3. gave away all the previous ones. I haven't upgraded to sims 4 yet but I did try it out. Also tried mobile version, don't really like it.
    > I'm down for meeting new friends and talking about the game. I'm Sabby33 on my origin profile too. haven't used the chat in the actual game before. I only had added one person and she doesn't play anymore.
    >
    > About the game, its fun I love all the different expansions my fave so far is the supernatural and ambitions. although the supernatural one can be a little annoying. next expansion I'm grabbing is the university. I hadn't played in years but we moved this year and I unpacked a box with it in so I decided to install it again.
    >
    > nice to meet you all. :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @sabby33 :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you started simming by playing the original Sims 1, then owned all the packs and the later versions also. It is great that after a break you are back Sims 3 simming again. It is a nice result from your moving home that you discovered your sims 3 collection again and you are back simming.
    > It is great that you are planning to get University. It is a great pack! It is enjoyable having our sims studying at the University world, as well as attending events and doing activities there.
    > Happy simming! :)

thanks for the warm welcome!! its so much fun i cant believe i went so long without playing. a few years.
  • Options
    sabby33 wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > sabby33 wrote: »
    >
    > Hello, haven't been in a forum for a long time but I have been playing forever. started in 2000 when a friend introduced me to The sims.
    > had the entire collection until sims 3. gave away all the previous ones. I haven't upgraded to sims 4 yet but I did try it out. Also tried mobile version, don't really like it.
    > I'm down for meeting new friends and talking about the game. I'm Sabby33 on my origin profile too. haven't used the chat in the actual game before. I only had added one person and she doesn't play anymore.
    >
    > About the game, its fun I love all the different expansions my fave so far is the supernatural and ambitions. although the supernatural one can be a little annoying. next expansion I'm grabbing is the university. I hadn't played in years but we moved this year and I unpacked a box with it in so I decided to install it again.
    >
    > nice to meet you all. :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @sabby33 :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you started simming by playing the original Sims 1, then owned all the packs and the later versions also. It is great that after a break you are back Sims 3 simming again. It is a nice result from your moving home that you discovered your sims 3 collection again and you are back simming.
    > It is great that you are planning to get University. It is a great pack! It is enjoyable having our sims studying at the University world, as well as attending events and doing activities there.
    > Happy simming! :)

thanks for the warm welcome!! its so much fun i cant believe i went so long without playing. a few years.

You’re welcome @sabby33 :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top