Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    SkullGirlSkullGirl Posts: 5 New Member
    Hello! Thanks for being soo friendly @rosemow !!!

I love The Sims! I started playing The Sims 1 (a looong time ago) when I was (I guess) 8~9 yrs old... I also played Sims 2, 3 and now I'm playing Sims 4!
    I'm loving every sim day with my vamp family and I'd be happy to share with you some pics, but as I'm new here, I can't post any pic of them :/
    Well... when I achieve the member status I'll share a lot of pics here!!
    Thank you one more time and sorry for my English, I'm not a native english speaker :S

Wish you a great week and lots of fun in The Sims! :D
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    SkullGirl wrote: »
    Hello! Thanks for being soo friendly @rosemow !!!

I love The Sims! I started playing The Sims 1 (a looong time ago) when I was (I guess) 8~9 yrs old... I also played Sims 2, 3 and now I'm playing Sims 4!
    I'm loving every sim day with my vamp family and I'd be happy to share with you some pics, but as I'm new here, I can't post any pic of them :/
    Well... when I achieve the member status I'll share a lot of pics here!!
    Thank you one more time and sorry for my English, I'm not a native english speaker :S

Wish you a great week and lots of fun in The Sims! :D

Hello @SkullGirl :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing the original Sims 1 when you were a young child, then that has led you on to playing the later versions also, and now are playing Sims 4. Simming is very enjoyable and fun ! It is great that The Sims has been a part of your life as you were growing up.
    It is nice that you are enjoying playing your vampire family. Simmers will enjoy seeing the pictures of your vampire Sims when you become a full member and can post pictures :)
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    SkullGirlSkullGirl Posts: 5 New Member
    Ah, I almost forgot! My name is Diana!
    @rosemow I'm happy I could play all the versions, it's so nice seeing how the game has changed through the years!

And yes, I can't wait to share some happy moments of them :3
    And again, lots of fun in The Sims! See ya! :)
  • Options
    Lexera1000Lexera1000 Posts: 22 Member
    Hello, and thank you @rosemow for inviting me to post here. My name is Elena and currently I love to play the Sims 4, I expecially love to build houses and create some stories. I love this game because there is so much to do, not only the gameplay per se.
    I'm from Italy so apology for my english! It will never be better but I can understand everything :D
    See you!
    o3fP5ky.jpg

Gallery ID Mimicrysims
  • Options
    Lexera1000 wrote: »
    Hello, and thank you @rosemow for inviting me to post here. My name is Elena and currently I love to play the Sims 4, I expecially love to build houses and create some stories. I love this game because there is so much to do, not only the gameplay per se.
    I'm from Italy so apology for my english! It will never be better but I can understand everything :D
    See you!

Hello @Lexera1000 :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is very nice that you are enjoying playing Sims 4. Building homes is a very special part of simming! It is a special and enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game! It is great that we can design, build and furnish homes and venues in a variety of different styles, themes and colour schemes.
    It is nice creating background stories for our sims, and seeing how their lives develop in our games :)
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    "I choose to be happy today!..." :blush:
  • Options
    fruf2014fruf2014 Posts: 197 Member
    @Alleenmens I love your profile picture. :)
  • Options
    fruf2014 wrote: »
    @Alleenmens I love your profile picture. :)

Aww, thank you... ;) She's Joy from Inside Out...
  • Options
    fruf2014fruf2014 Posts: 197 Member
    Yeah I know, lol. :)
  • Options
    Thank you... :blush:
  • Options
    HausieHausie Posts: 25 Member
    Hey everyone! Just a little introduction of myself :#

I'm 22 and I was maybe 4 when The Sims came out, I didn't play it until I was 7 thanks to my uncle who loved this game. Then TS2 came out, probably one of the best game back to this time. TS3 was one of my favorite even if I had a bad computer lol and TS4 is currently my most played game ever. A veteran simmer you said ?

I currently have a vampire legacy since a year, almost 6th generations and I plan to continue on this way.
  • Options
    Hausie wrote: »
    Hey everyone! Just a little introduction of myself :#

I was maybe 4 when The Sims came out, I didn't play it until I was 7 thanks to my uncle who loved this game. Then TS2 came out, probably one of the best game back to this time. TS3 was one of my favorite even if I had a bad computer lol and TS4 is currently my most played game ever. A veteran simmer you said ?

I currently have a vampire legacy since a year, almost 6th generations and I plan to continue on this way.

Hello @Hausie :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming when a little child, by playing the original Sims 1, and it is very special that your Uncle introduced you to the game <3 It is great that you have enjoyed each of the later versions also and are now playing Sims 4. You would have many memories of times spent simming over the years :)
    Congratulations on almost reaching 6 generations in your vampire legacy! I hope that it continues to go well :)
  • Options
    DidiTheReaperDidiTheReaper Posts: 1 New Member
    I don't know if this is a stupid question or not but I'm going to ask it anyway...If I play on the Xbox One and I want to download something from the gallery here on the site, will it show up in my account on Xbox One? I have everything set up for my Xbox One, but I just wanted to ask and be sure..
  • Options
    I don't know if this is a stupid question or not but I'm going to ask it anyway...If I play on the Xbox One and I want to download something from the gallery here on the site, will it show up in my account on Xbox One? I have everything set up for my Xbox One, but I just wanted to ask and be sure..

Hello @DidiTheReaper :) Welcome to the forums!
    I don’t play the console version of the Sims 4, but the website version of the gallery is only for the pc/Mac version. Items on the website gallery are unable to be downloaded into the console version.
    Happy simming! :)

• Options
    WarpStarsWarpStars Posts: 17 Member
    Hey! My name's Bekah and I'm just an average Sim player. I don't really have a specific preference for playing the game, so I'm just constantly experimenting with different ways to play the games. I'm also an artist and I love cartoon films and I love cats :)
  • Options
    WarpStars wrote: »
    Hey! My name's Bekah and I'm just an average Sim player. I don't really have a specific preference for playing the game, so I'm just constantly experimenting with different ways to play the games. I'm also an artist and I love cartoon films and I love cats :)

Hello @WarpStars :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is great to play the Sims games in a variety of ways. There are so many great features in the games, and simmers enjoy playing the game in a number of fun ways. Simmming Challenges are also great as they encourage us to play in ways that may differ a bit from how we normally play.
    It is nice that you are an artist. You would enjoy having your sims painting in your game. If you have the Sims 4 Cats and Dogs ep you would enjoy having the cute cats in your game!
  • Options
    WarpStarsWarpStars Posts: 17 Member
    Thanks! I actually find myself inspired by my own Sims creativity, so the painting feature is very good. I also have a lot of fun with making cats on there, I've made a few space themed cats, and also made some of my own pet cats in real life. :D
  • Options
    WarpStars wrote: »
    Thanks! I actually find myself inspired by my own Sims creativity, so the painting feature is very good. I also have a lot of fun with making cats on there, I've made a few space themed cats, and also made some of my own pet cats in real life. :D

You’re welcome :)
  • Options
    AngelSunlightAngelSunlight Posts: 5 New Member
    My Sims are Angel Sunlight and Angel Sun Morningstar
    on The Sims 4 Mobile app!!
    I like The Sims 4 Mobile app very much!!
    I play The Sims 4 Mobile app on my LG Stylo 4 telephone!!
    I want very much to buy a computer or a tablet!!
    Please let me know when The Sims will have apps
    where my Sim can sing and record their songs on CD's, etc.
    in recording studios!!
    I thank you very much!!
    Michele Suzanne Cote
  • Options
    AngelSunlightAngelSunlight Posts: 5 New Member
    God bless you always!!
    Please let me know when
    The Sims 4 Mobile app will be updated
    for Android telephones?!!
    On December 18, 2018,
    The Sims 4 was updated
    for 💻computers💻
    I want very much
    to have a 💻computer💻!!
    I have an LG Stylo 4📱telephone📱!!
    I thank you very much!!
  • Options
    JuliaValkyrieJuliaValkyrie Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello all! I've been playing The Sims 4 for a bit over a year now, it is my first Sims game. I'm a builder and am learning how to make my own build/buy custom content. I came to the forum to expand my resource base for CC making, but I have found the building section so I'll be checking that out as well.
  • Options
    Vian_ZVian_Z Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello, this is Vian, Aquarius. A fantastic constellation. A year ago, my friend introduced me to play the game. After a while, I fell in love with it. I can't build a house, I just like to play with a little person's life. The game is so interesting. I haven't played a game for a long time that I haven't been tired of playing for a year. I was on the forum for the first time. My English is very poor. I don't know how to express my love. Ha-ha
  • Options
  • Options
    TheMuiscalSimTheMuiscalSim Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi!
    I've been playing the Sims 3 since it came out and I love it!
    Then The Sims 4 came out and even though it isn't quite as good as Sims 3 (if you ask me) it still has a lot of cool things in it and big potential.

I love dogs, cats and other animals like that. I live in a little European country called Denmark. I play the instrument called cornet. (The cornet is an instrument which looks a lot like a trumpet, though it's shorter and has a softer sound). After the summer vacation, I may get to play the Eb Cornet which is tuned (I think) a quarter above a normal Bb Cornet... I may be wrong about that so don't judge me on that...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top