Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Jazzy0310 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I am Jazzy or Jaz. I've been playing the sims ever since the sims 1 was released. I am mostly here if there's issues in the game. Can't wait for the get famous pack to be released!

Hello @Jazzy0310 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the release of the original sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable simming hours over the time, playing the Sims !
    I am looking forward to the release of the new pack also! It looks and sounds great! The build mode items are very nice.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    MainaMaina Posts: 1 New Member
    I have played sims 2 castaway before on wii, I recently got sims 4 and I am enjoying it pretty well and I really like the packs that you can get with the sims 4, If anyone wants to talk about or discuss the sims games or anything else related to the sims , I will be available. Also I am new.
  • Options
    Maina wrote: »
    I have played sims 2 castaway before on wii, I recently got sims 4 and I am enjoying it pretty well and I really like the packs that you can get with the sims 4, If anyone wants to talk about or discuss the sims games or anything else related to the sims , I will be available. Also I am new.

Hello @Maina :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing Sims 2 Castaway on Wii and are now playing Sims 4. The Sims 4 expansion, games and stuff packs are great! They bring lots of very enjoyable simming features, activities, worlds, venues and build mode and cas items into the game!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forums threads, and posting about the Sims from your games.
  • Options
    Charmbird25Charmbird25 Posts: 1 New Member
    Greetings, Everyone! I'm Charmbird and I have been playing Sims since TS2. Sims has been a life-saver for me and now, my 10-year old daughter plays, too! I've been visiting the forum since 2016 for all my game/custom content answers. Now, I'm finally a member! I'm a complete noob on the technical side of things, but I LOVE The Sims and want to share the fun with you all. And I'm a fan of @rosemow !
  • Options
    Greetings, Everyone! I'm Charmbird and I have been playing Sims since TS2. Sims has been a life-saver for me and now, my 10-year old daughter plays, too! I've been visiting the forum since 2016 for all my game/custom content answers. Now, I'm finally a member! I'm a complete noob on the technical side of things, but I LOVE The Sims and want to share the fun with you all. And I'm a fan of @rosemow !

Hello @Charmbird25 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since Sims 2, and it is very special that your daughter is now a simmer too! <3 You would have fun and enjoy chatting together about The Sims and the sims that are in your games :)
    It is great that you have started posting on the forum threads. I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the threads and posting about the sims that are in your game.
  • Options
    Jazzy0310Jazzy0310 Posts: 3 New Member
    [quote="rosemow;c-16830876"][quote="Jazzy0310;c-16830849"]Hey everyone, I am Jazzy or Jaz. I've been playing the sims ever since the sims 1 was released. I am mostly here if there's issues in the game. Can't wait for the get famous pack to be released! [/quote]

It is great that you have been simming since the release of the original sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable simming hours over the time, playing the Sims !
    I am looking forward to the release of the new pack also! It looks and sounds great! The build mode items are very nice.
    Happy simming! :)[/quote]

Yes I am so looking forward for Friday. It's a very nostalgic game for me, I would often go back from time to time. By the way, is there a way to access other hidden cas items? I wish there's other means to get it aside from waiting till the sims' promotion.
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I am Jazzy or Jaz. I've been playing the sims ever since the sims 1 was released. I am mostly here if there's issues in the game. Can't wait for the get famous pack to be released!

Yes I am so looking forward for Friday. It's a very nostalgic game for me, I would often go back from time to time. By the way, is there a way to access other hidden cas items? I wish there's other means to get it aside from waiting till the sims' promotion.

Hello @Jazzy0310
    This mod unlocks the hidden CAS items
    https://fogity.wordpress.com/mods/unlocked-cas-parts/
  • Options
    TwicelikeyTwicelikey Posts: 176 Member
    I should have done this sooner..

Hello everyone~
    I have been a simmer since I was a child..it started when I randomly decided to rent a copy of the first sims game at a blockbuster and many years later here I am still hooked on to the series I grew up with. I decided to come to these forums because it's just nice to be around other simmers who enjoys the series~
  • Options
    Twicelikey wrote: »
    I should have done this sooner..

Hello everyone~
    I have been a simmer since I was a child..it started when I randomly decided to rent a copy of the first sims game at a blockbuster and many years later here I am still hooked on to the series I grew up with. I decided to come to these forums because it's just nice to be around other simmers who enjoys the series~

Hello @Twicelikey :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming as a child, and that began your life as a simmer! It is special that simming has been a part of your life as you have been growing up <3
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting fellow simmers on the threads, and talking about your simming experiences over the years.
  • Options
    itsbritneybeech1_itsbritneybeech1_ Posts: 15 New Member
    Hi there my name is Britney, I am from South Africa. Love the colour green and listening to chilled out music.

I love playing the sims I've been playing it since i was 14 years old my Neighbors were the first to show me sims 1 and from that day I got completely hooked on it so i'm pretty excited to be part of this community! Thanks for welcoming me, have a good day and happy simming <3
  • Options
    KurosuoKurosuo Posts: 9 New Member
    heyyy
    Hello everyone,
    I am KuroSuo, I am 23 years old and I am Belgian.
    I navigate between the FR version and the US version of the site. (someone knows why I have no avatar on the US? I do not even have the parameter while everything works on the fr).
    I am not a modder but I sometimes translate mods / traits or others for my personal use or for friends. (It is an approximative translation but it helps anyway if we do not know a single word of English).
    I'm the type to play alone so we do not see me much x) I only appear when it if i can help someone. I'm more like making beautiful sims and beautiful houses for days and then playing only 10 minutes: D.
    Elsewhere, one can find me under the pseudonyms Tomei, bibu-sama,bibu-chan, takoisu, ...
    I do not know what else to say ,so, bye ^^
  • Options
    Hi there my name is Britney, I am from South Africa. Love the colour green and listening to chilled out music.

I love playing the sims I've been playing it since i was 14 years old my Neighbors were the first to show me sims 1 and from that day I got completely hooked on it so i'm pretty excited to be part of this community! Thanks for welcoming me, have a good day and happy simming <3

Hello @itsbritneybeech1_ :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming when a teen, when your neighbors showed you Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many happy and enjoyable hours simming ever since!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads, and enjoy meeting fellow simmers.
  • Options
    Kurosuo wrote: »
    heyyy
    Hello everyone,
    I am KuroSuo, I am 23 years old and I am Belgian.
    I navigate between the FR version and the US version of the site. (someone knows why I have no avatar on the US? I do not even have the parameter while everything works on the fr).
    I am not a modder but I sometimes translate mods / traits or others for my personal use or for friends. (It is an approximative translation but it helps anyway if we do not know a single word of English).
    I'm the type to play alone so we do not see me much x) I only appear when it if i can help someone. I'm more like making beautiful sims and beautiful houses for days and then playing only 10 minutes: D.
    Elsewhere, one can find me under the pseudonyms Tomei, bibu-sama,bibu-chan, takoisu, ...
    I do not know what else to say ,so, bye ^^

Hello @Kurosuo :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Although you have an avi on the French version of the forums and can start new threads, you need to also become a full member of these forums also.
    You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.

Creating sims and building homes is a special part of simming! They are special ways of expressing our creativity through the game!

Happy simming, creating, and playing ! :)
  • Options
    mxscimxsci Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello! I'm Jae. I'm a nineteen-year-old college student and I play a lot of Sims 4 in my spare time! I joined the forum because I had a question about the recent patch and game updates, but after looking around quite a bit I'm looking forward to contributing to the forum! I've already read through the forum do's and don't threads so now I'm just looking to grab some points to become an official member.
  • Options
    mxsci wrote: »
    Hello! I'm Jae. I'm a nineteen-year-old college student and I play a lot of Sims 4 in my spare time! I joined the forum because I had a question about the recent patch and game updates, but after looking around quite a bit I'm looking forward to contributing to the forum! I've already read through the forum do's and don't threads so now I'm just looking to grab some points to become an official member.

Hello @mxsci :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that your college studies continue to go well. You would enjoy simming as a restful break from the stresses of your studies.
    It is great that you are enjoying reading the forum threads :) I hope that you will enjoy posting on the forum threads about your simming experiences and the sims that are in your games.
  • Options
    OnyxOmiOnyxOmi Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello all! I've been playing the Sims for quite a few years now but have never gotten round to the forums. Well here I am now... I'll be lurking :)
  • Options
    OnyxOmi wrote: »
    Hello all! I've been playing the Sims for quite a few years now but have never gotten round to the forums. Well here I am now... I'll be lurking :)

Hello @OnyxOmi :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find helpful information about playing the game, and enjoy posting on the threads about your sims that are in your games.
  • Options
    HarryJacko10HarryJacko10 Posts: 53 Member
    Woof... I don't know why I am a dog today...

But hello there, nice to see you! The name is Harry but on YouTube, I'm known as "sparklingpxls" where I create Sims 3 videos and show it to Sims 3 fans where they love to watch the nostalgia of Sims 3 Let's Play, anything related to Sims 3.

I have been here on the forums since 2013 but, the truth is... I have been here since 2010 but just never created an account till late 2013.. why did I not create it earlier? :tongue: I'm here on the forums because I wanna to share stories from my families and see your amazing stories, The Sims is an amazing game for me, it has HELPED me so much much, it helped me with stress, anxiety and my panic attacks, it's just amazing.

A little bit more about me, how did I discover The Sims and all that jazz!
    I started to discover The Sims franchise back in 2010, a year later after The Sims 3 was released, I was around 7 -8 years old, I never actually started off with the two previous Sims games which were The Sims and The Sims 2 but I started with Sims 3 and Sims 3 was amazing and is it weird that.... I never had any lag but, just little amount of crashes that's it? I was basically playing on a rubbish laptop :joy:

Anyways, that's me. I hope to see and make new amazing friends here in the community and happy SIMMING! :smile:
    45175002624_2935fd76c6_b.jpg
  • Options

But hello there, nice to see you! The name is Harry but on YouTube, I'm known as "sparklingpxls" where I create Sims 3 videos and show it to Sims 3 fans where they love to watch the nostalgia of Sims 3 Let's Play, anything related to Sims 3.

I have been here on the forums since 2013 but, the truth is... I have been here since 2010 but just never created an account till late 2013.. why did I not create it earlier? :tongue: I'm here on the forums because I wanna to share stories from my families and see your amazing stories, The Sims is an amazing game for me, it has HELPED me so much much, it helped me with stress, anxiety and my panic attacks, it's just amazing.

I started to discover The Sims franchise back in 2010, a year later after The Sims 3 was released, I was a young child , I never actually started off with the two previous Sims games which were The Sims and The Sims 2 but I started with Sims 3 and Sims 3 was amazing and is it weird that.... I never had any lag but, just little amount of crashes that's it? I was basically playing on a rubbish laptop :joy:

Anyways, that's me. I hope to see and make new amazing friends here in the community and happy SIMMING! :smile:

Hello @HarryJacko10 :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is great that you started simming when a young child by playing Sims 3. It is special that you have your own simming YouTube channel! Simmers would enjoy watching your sims videos.
    It is great that you are planning to share on the forums the stories of your sims that are in your game. It is enjoyable reading about and seeing pictures of the lives of sims in fellow simmers games.
    I am sorry that you endure through stress, anxiety and panic attacks :( I send hugs to you <3 I am glad that playing the Sims helps you to cope with their effects on your life.
  • Options
    akb08akb08 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello everyone! I'm akb08, I've been playing the Sims ever since the Sims Bustin' out for the Xbox 360 ^^ my friend and I would play that game ALL the time the moment we came home from school it was Sims time :D . I've been wanting to create an account on here for a long time but my shyness and introverted nature got the best of me. I hope to meet fellow Simmers like myself and connect with others on this site ^^
  • Options
    sixdeadqueenssixdeadqueens Posts: 225 Member
    Hello akb08 from a fellow introvert! <3
  • Options
    akb08 wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I'm akb08, I've been playing the Sims ever since the Sims Bustin' out for the Xbox 360 ^^ my friend and I would play that game ALL the time the moment we came home from school it was Sims time :D . I've been wanting to create an account on here for a long time but my shyness and introverted nature got the best of me. I hope to meet fellow Simmers like myself and connect with others on this site ^^

Hello @akb08 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims Bustin Out on the console, and that you and your friend would have fun simming after school. You and your friend would have had fun and enjoyed chatting about the game.
    It is very nice that you have joined us on the forums :) It will be great to hear about the sims that are in your game and what is happening in your game. There are many kind simmers on the forums, and it is great that we all share the same interest which is having fun simming !
  • Options
    Anakin_5_Anakin_5_ Posts: 4 New Member
    :) thanx for nice welcome
  • Options
    HarryJacko10HarryJacko10 Posts: 53 Member
    rosemow wrote: »

I started to discover The Sims franchise back in 2010, a year later after The Sims 3 was released, I was a young child , I never actually started off with the two previous Sims games which were The Sims and The Sims 2 but I started with Sims 3 and Sims 3 was amazing and is it weird that.... I never had any lag but, just little amount of crashes that's it? I was basically playing on a rubbish laptop :joy:

Hello @HarryJacko10 :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is great that you started simming when a young child by playing Sims 3. It is special that you have your own simming YouTube channel! Simmers would enjoy watching your sims videos.
    It is great that you are planning to share on the forums the stories of your sims that are in your game. It is enjoyable reading about and seeing pictures of the lives of sims in fellow simmers games.
    I am sorry that you endure through stress, anxiety and panic attacks :( I send hugs to you <3 I am glad that playing the Sims helps you to cope with their effects on your life.

Hello there! @rosemow :smile:
    I'm so glad that I found The Sims, it's just an amazing game to play, I could play it FOR HOURS and it's still fun for me. Yep, that's right, I do have a YouTube Channel and I love to create videos on Sims 3 since these days, it's mostly Sims 4 but I decided to do Sims 3, in case anybody misses these videos :mrgreen:

It's amazing, I love to be able to share my families and their updates to you everyone! I was diagnosed with really bad anxiety and I still have it now but sometimes I really do get triggered by stress and anxiety when it comes to exams or in public because I'm deaf as well, I can't really speak properly because I had speech therapy for almost 7+ years and I still can't pronounce some words correctly, but I don't let that get in my way.

Thank you, Rose, <3
    You too! Happy Simming! :smiley:
    45175002624_2935fd76c6_b.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top