Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    xlixli Posts: 17 Member
    Hi! I'm Emir :smile:
    I'm obsessed w/ TS4! I'm thankful to be able to say that I own every expansion/stuff pack. And soon I'll be able to add "Get Famous" to that list as well. I create clothing on other online games so I can't wait to share my creations for the sims community to enjoy.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    xli wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Emir :smile:
    I'm obsessed w/ TS4! I'm thankful to be able to say that I own every expansion/stuff pack. And soon I'll be able to add "Get Famous" to that list as well. I create clothing on other online games so I can't wait to share my creations for the sims community to enjoy.

Hello @xli :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are enjoying playing Sims 4 and that you own every expansion and stuff pack! That is great! The packs add many enjoyable and fun activities for our sims to do, venues to visit, worlds to live in, and great build mode and cas items to use in our builds and clothing for them to wear! It is nice that you are planning to buy Get Famous also! I am looking forward to the pack also.
    It is great that you create cc clothing for the Sims. When you are a full member and can start new threads, you may like to start a new thread in the CAS section in the Mods and CC forums section, and post pictures of them there.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/cas-custom-content
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    KAALRATRIKAALRATRI Posts: 20 Member
    hello meine lieben
  • Options
    VirtualFairytalesVirtualFairytales Posts: 9 New Member
    Hey everyone.

My name is Isa and I'm playing the Sims from the very beginning in Sims 1.
    Over the years, I have separated from the game mode and gained more fun from building - that's why I decided to share my creations with others, so that my houses are not built for nothing. :)
    I also love creating Machinimas, for this I can profit from my job as a media designer.
    Let me know if you want know more things about me. ^_^

Greetings from Germany!
    (Sorry if my English is bad - My school years are so long ago.)
  • Options
    KAALRATRI wrote: »
    hello meine lieben

Hello @KAALRATRI :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, and find helpful tips about playing the game.
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    Hey everyone.

My name is Isa and I'm playing the Sims from the very beginning in Sims 1.
    Over the years, I have separated from the game mode and gained more fun from building - that's why I decided to share my creations with others, so that my houses are not built for nothing. :)
    I also love creating Machinimas, for this I can profit from my job as a media designer.
    Let me know if you want know more things about me. ^_^

Greetings from Germany!
    (Sorry if my English is bad - My school years are so long ago.)

Hello @VirtualFairytales :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims one, You would have enjoyed spending many happy hours over the time simming and building in the game. It is great that you enjoy building when playing the game, and share your creations through the Gallery. Simmers woukf enjoy having your creations in their games.
    It is great that you can use the skills that you have in your real life career, when making machinimas.
    You don’t need to be sorry about your writing in English as you have written the post well :)
  • Options
    NoIdeaNoIdea Posts: 15 Member
    Hello everybody !

I am (and have) NoIdea, lol. I've been playing the Sims 2, 3 and 4 since launch. Right now I'm trying to be excited about Get Famous because I wanted Witches, but one can hope.
  • Options
    NoIdea wrote: »
    Hello everybody !

I am (and have) NoIdea, lol. I've been playing the Sims 2, 3 and 4 since launch. Right now I'm trying to be excited about Get Famous because I wanted Witches, but one can hope.

Hello @NoIdea :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been playing Sims 2, 3, and 4. Each version of the Sims is very enjoyable and fun to play!
    I am looking forward to the Get Famous Pack. It looks and sounds great! Perhaps there may be a witches themed pack next year.
  • Options
    FiresinopaFiresinopa Posts: 32 Member
    Hello!

I'm not really sure how I got into Sims, but I knew when I played the original game I wanted to make sure that I kept an eye out for the following generations of the game. I was so obsessed with the game at first that I would take a notebook to church( back when I was in middle school. now I've graduated college) and start planning out what my sims were going to be. I've slowed down since. Life gets in the way and...it's hard playing the sims if your computer is just broken lol. Now I have more free time and am glad to be playing again.
  • Options
    Firesinopa wrote: »
    Hello!

I'm not really sure how I got into Sims, but I knew when I played the original game I wanted to make sure that I kept an eye out for the following generations of the game. I was so obsessed with the game at first that I would take a notebook to church( back when I was in middle school. now I've graduated college) and start planning out what my sims were going to be. I've slowed down since. Life gets in the way and...it's hard playing the sims if your computer is just broken lol. Now I have more free time and am glad to be playing again.

Hello @Firesinopa :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing the original version of the game, and enjoyed working out the life plans of your sims. I am sorry to hear that you had computer issues and so couldn’t use it to play The Sims.It is great that you have some more free time now, and can return to playing the Sims again :)
    I hope that you will continue to enjoy creating, building, and playing in The Sims!
  • Options
    acaciaberryacaciaberry Posts: 33 Member
    Hi guys! I am Acacia! Other wise known as AcaciaBerry! I started playing sims from a young age and now that i am 22, i am taking to youtube and everywhere else to share my love!
  • Options
    Hi guys! I am Acacia! Other wise known as AcaciaBerry! I started playing sims from a young age and now that i am 22, i am taking to youtube and everywhere else to share my love!

Hello @acaciaberry :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming when you were a young child, and playing The Sims has been a part of your life as you have been growing up. It is special and nice that you share your enjoyment of the game with others through your simming YouTube videos that you create. Simmers and other people would enjoy watching them and seeing the Sims that are in your game.
  • Options
    FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    Hi! Im a new member that is zelda obsessed (Twilight princess is the best game ever :) ) and im vegetarian too. BAI,
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• Options
    > @CoralMoon100 said:
    > Hi! Im a new member that is zelda obsessed (Twilight princess is the best game ever :) ) and im vegetarian too. BAI,
    for moral reasons
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• Options
    > @CoralMoon100 said:
    > Hi! Im a new member that is zelda obsessed (Twilight princess is the best game ever :) ) and im vegetarian too. BAI,
    for moral reasons

Hello @CoralMoon100 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    You would enjoy playing the Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild on Switch.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find new helpful information about playing the game, and enjoy posting on the threads about your simming experiences.
  • Options
    @rosemow haha, i do enjoy it already :D
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• Options
    MissKayBeeMissKayBee Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi Guys, I'm a new member. I am have played the Sims since i was really young (probably 10 or younger, now 24) when my mum showed me the Sims 1, I have played the TS1 and TS2 a lot but never got the chance really immerse myself in The Sims 3, once the Sims 4 came out I have been none stop playing and have all the expansions :D yay, both me and my cousin started a Youtube channel "Mystique Maidens" and have posted 4 videos. I have joined the forum to be apart of the amazing Sim community!! Nice to meet you all!
  • Options
    MissKayBee wrote: »
    Hi Guys, I'm a new member. I am have played the Sims since i was really young (probably 10 or younger, now 24) when my mum showed me the Sims 1, I have played the TS1 and TS2 a lot but never got the chance really immerse myself in The Sims 3, once the Sims 4 came out I have been none stop playing and have all the expansions :D yay, both me and my cousin started a Youtube channel "Mystique Maidens" and have posted 4 videos. I have joined the forum to be apart of the amazing Sim community!! Nice to meet you all!

Hello @MissKayBee :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since you were a young child, and is very special that it was your mum that introduced you to the game <3 It is nice that you enjoyed playing Sims 1 and 2 a lot as you were growing up. It is great that you are now enjoying Sims 4 simming and one all the expansions! That is great! The packs add many enjoyable and fun features, activities, new worlds and great build and cas items to our games !
    It is very exciting that you and your cousin have started a simming YouTube channel! :) Simmers would enjoy watching the sims videos that you post. I hope that you will continue to enjoy making the videos. It is nice that you are both simmers. You would enjoy chatting about the game.
  • Options
    OfSylvanGladeOfSylvanGlade Posts: 86 Member
    Hi! I'm Erin. I've been playing The Sims since the Sims 1 as a kid. The games have been a massive part of my life through my preteen years, entire teen years and currently as a young adolescent they remain a big part and have gotten me through some incredibly hard times.
    I LOVE fantasy and sci fi and try to implement those elements in to my games as much as possible. It was easier with Sims 3 but Sims 4 is slightly lacking in the supernatural department so I'm hoping we get some of those soon. For now I just have to use my imagination.
    Can't wait to get to know you all <3
  • Options
    Sapphisims wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Erin. I've been playing The Sims since the Sims 1 as a kid. The games have been a massive part of my life through my preteen years, entire teen years and currently as a young adolescent they remain a big part and have gotten me through some incredibly hard times.
    I LOVE fantasy and sci fi and try to implement those elements in to my games as much as possible. It was easier with Sims 3 but Sims 4 is slightly lacking in the supernatural department so I'm hoping we get some of those soon. For now I just have to use my imagination.
    Can't wait to get to know you all <3

Hello @Sapphisims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice and special that you have been simming since you were young by playing Sims 1, and that simming has been a special part of your life through your childhood, teens and now as a young adult <3 Simming is a great way of taking a break from real life and all that our day and lives are holding. It is fun to play also!
    It is very nice that you enjoy having fantasy and sci-fi themes in your game.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the threads.
  • Options
    Lilypink79Lilypink79 Posts: 115 Member
    Hello all,

I've played the sims since the original came out. I took a long break after TS3 WA was released (I literally only played it for a few weeks) I finally dug my old gaming PC out about a month or so ago, bought the rest of TS3 EP/SP and became hooked again. I've not ventured into TS4 yet as i've still so much to explore on TS3.

Ps. my username is what I used when I first started with TS1. It's safe to say i've outgrown it (although Lily's are still my favourite flowers) I will change it when I get around to it.
    I've got 99 problems and TS4 glitches are 99 of them
  • Options
    Lilypink79 wrote: »
    Hello all,

I've played the sims since the original came out. I took a long break after TS3 WA was released (I literally only played it for a few weeks) I finally dug my old gaming PC out about a month or so ago, bought the rest of TS3 EP/SP and became hooked again. I've not ventured into TS4 yet as i've still so much to explore on TS3.

Ps. my username is what I used when I first started with TS1. It's safe to say i've outgrown it (although Lily's are still my favourite flowers) I will change it when I get around to it.

Hello @Lilypink79 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the release of the original Sims 1.It is great that after a break you are now back sims 3 simming, and own all the packs. Simming is enjoyable and fun!
    If you would like to change your user name, you will need to post a request to change it on the activities wall of either EA_Lanna or EA_Cian,
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    TakasdenTakasden Posts: 4 New Member
    Thanks to @Rosemow for directing me to this post! :)

Hello everyone, I'm a new member and I really love the whole The Sims saga! I started playing with the Sims 1 and I got addicted since then! I return from a huge pause from the Sims 4 and now I'm willing to start a proper legacy game even if I'm that kind of player who gets bored very easily and ends up with deleting the previous game to start a new fresh one. XD This said, I apologize in advance for grammar mistakes since english is not my native language. :)
  • Options
    Takasden wrote: »
    Thanks to @Rosemow for directing me to this post! :)

Hello everyone, I'm a new member and I really love the whole The Sims saga! I started playing with the Sims 1 and I got addicted since then! I return from a huge pause from the Sims 4 and now I'm willing to start a proper legacy game even if I'm that kind of player who gets bored very easily and ends up with deleting the previous game to start a new fresh one. XD This said, I apologize in advance for grammar mistakes since english is not my native language. :)

Hello @Takasden :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the original Sims 1, and you have beeen enjoying simming ever since!
    It is great that you are now back Sims 4 simming again. I hope that your legacy family game goes well :) It is very nice seeing the new generations of children, and seeing them progressing through the age stages of their lives in our games.
  • Options
    Jazzy0310Jazzy0310 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hey everyone, I am Jazzy or Jaz. I've been playing the sims ever since the sims 1 was released. I am mostly here if there's issues in the game. Can't wait for the get famous pack to be released!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top